Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:26:31 PM

The gist of the call was that you were going on about AT vs Ethereum Smart Contracts and Turing Completeness in general. And yes I remember your voice., I'm sure the others do too.

Then you are wrong (you really are a pathetic piece of shit).

I did an interview with a guy - but no-one else was in that (and the interview was recorded and still exists today).

So the interview that was done was about AT - it did not involve you or anyone else other than the interviewer.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

(although I don't have any "non-investors" that might try and report me)

Of course, not.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:28:27 PM

The gist of the call was that you were going on about AT vs Ethereum Smart Contracts and Turing Completeness in general. And yes I remember your voice., I'm sure the others do too.

Then you are wrong.

So stop trying to make up shit.

I did an interview with a guy - but no-one else was in that (and the interview was recorded and still exists today).

Nope. Haha, this must actually be the most absurd attempt at denial I have seen. Such an innocuous thing, but I guess when you have tried all other lies the best strategy is to deflect it in hopes of people thinking the other guy is lying. You're an interesting psych-case.

But yea, no more time for this clownery now, have fun and remember to recycle all them cans/bottles mate.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

Nope. Haha, this must actually be the most absurd attempt at denial I have seen.

I see - so the stupid looking "pussy" with all the threats actually has nothing to show (why I am not surprised).

Go and lick your master's asshole (that would be CfB) and ask him for some more instructions seeing you've failed so badly to even make a dent.

Cheesy

(perhaps he recorded some stuff you can use)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:33:57 PM

I see - so the stupid looking "pussy" with all the threats actually has nothing to show (why I am not surprised).

Go and lick your master's asshole (that would be CfB) and ask him for some more instructions seeing you've failed so badly to even make a dent.

Cheesy

Oh, that was impolite. You have just lost this battle as is obvious to any person that would read last 2 pages.

PS: I don't get those people who use strong language and dirty words. Do they really believe this makes their argumentation look stronger?..
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:35:19 PM

Oh, that was impolite. You have just lost this battle as is obvious to any person that would read last 2 pages.

I see - but it was you that started off with a post insinuating that I was drunk - you think that was polite do you?

(if you do think it is polite to suggest that people are drunk then I think perhaps you should take a course in manners)

No-one actually has any respect for you @CfB - you were well known as a troll on this forum (before Nxt even started) and now as a scam coin creator.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:40:03 PM

Nope. Haha, this must actually be the most absurd attempt at denial I have seen.

Cheesy

Hah, oh Ian... How sad life must be for a man in his 50s to sit on a forum talking pure lies. Without even having to leak any private discussions I have exposed that you

1. Wanted me to lead your life's work (CIYAM), but had a mental breakdown when I declined, so badly that your own paid devs started questioning your sanity

2. That you're a raving alcoholic under the influence, which is well known amongst all those unfortunate souls that had to tolerate your insufferable presence in Nxt anno 2014

3. That you claim that you were the brains behind this tech company, but that you never got anything out of it because your boss didn't see your true potential. Again a story you told everyone 100s of times

4. That you asked me to help you kill Nxt, again something you tried to persuade more than just me into, which is why l8orre/Dirk also brought this up

5. You got some serious personal issues that I won't go into, this is quite self-evident though, so I didn't really have to bring it up.

Also hilarious how you go on about my co-founder CfB being my puppetmaster in some sort of thinly veiled attempt at causing some sort of drama between us, sorry to disappoint you, but once again you're wrong ;\ I remember you always hated CfB for not being a true 'software engineer'. Must hurt to see that we achieve so much more than you then...

I'm actually quite sad that you couldn't even muster up a single attempt at finding any flaws in either trinary logic or IOTA. Would expect more from a self-proclaimed 'software engineer'

But yeah, last time: bye for now

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:40:38 PM

I see - but it was you that started off with a post insinuating that I was drunk - you think that was polite do you?

No-one actually has any respect for you @CfB - you were well known as a troll on this forum (before Nxt even started) and now as a scam coin creator.

If insinuations that you were drunk hurt you then there is still a chance for better future...

On the issue, I was right, you were drunk, weren't you? You, on the other hand, just tried to insult David (or me). Who looks as a bad guy now?
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:41:37 PM

Hah, oh Ian... How sad life must be for a man in his 50s to sit on a forum talking pure lies. Without even having to leak any private discussions I have exposed that you

How funny that an idiot who thinks he knows me so well doesn't even realise that I'm not 50.

Cheesy

(good luck convincing anyone else that you know anything else about me when you don't even know my age which is actually rather easily found out)

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:42:32 PM

On the issue, I was right, you were drunk, weren't you?

Nope - I was not but seemingly I am drunk when it suits your and your dog but otherwise I am sober.

Anyone with the slightest bit of scientific understanding would require a blood alcohol test to verify such a claim (i.e. we don't decide that someone is drunk because a forum troll says so).

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:44:30 PM

I remember you always hated CfB for not being a true 'software engineer'.

Now I can't recall what caused that. Maybe because I supported jl777 when he used floating-point math in financial software? If yes, then it's sad, how little people need to start hating...
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:46:00 PM

I remember you always hated CfB for not being a true 'software engineer'.

Now I can't recall what caused that. Maybe because I supported jl777 when he used floating-point math in financial software? If yes, then it's sad, how little people need to start hating...

Am glad you have admitted your support for using binary floating point (although you seemingly have forgotten the word "binary" before the "floating point" - are you drunk?).

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:49:13 PM

Cheesy

1. Wanted me to lead your life's work (CIYAM), but had a mental breakdown when I declined, so badly that your own paid devs started questioning your sanity

2. That you're a raving alcoholic under the influence, which is well known amongst all those unfortunate souls that had to tolerate your insufferable presence in Nxt anno 2014

3. That you claim that you were the brains behind this tech company, but that you never got anything out of it because your boss didn't see your true potential. Again a story you told everyone 100s of times

4. That you asked me to help you kill Nxt, again something you tried to persuade more than just me into, which is why l8orre/Dirk also brought this up

5. You got some serious personal issues that I won't go into, this is quite self-evident though, so I didn't really have to bring it up.

Also hilarious how you go on about my co-founder CfB being my puppetmaster in some sort of thinly veiled attempt at causing some sort of drama between us, sorry to disappoint you, but once again you're wrong ;\ I remember you always hated CfB for not being a true 'software engineer'. Must hurt to see that we achieve so much more than you then...

I'm actually quite sad that you couldn't even muster up a single attempt at finding any flaws in either trinary logic or IOTA. Would expect more from a self-proclaimed 'software engineer'

But yeah, last time: bye for now

None of this matters. What matters is that IOTA is already being revealed as NXT2 in terms of initial distribution and that it comes from the same people.

You will never pull a NXT2 here again.

I imagine it will only take a few messages to MS for azure to distance themselves from anything that has this much smoke around it at this early stage.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:50:06 PM

I understand English is not your first language, so I will break it down for you. The phrase "any other investment" means the object being discussed is also an investment.

"This vehicle is faster than any other car" means the vehicle in question is a car, not an airplane. By contrast, "This vehicle is faster than any car" means the vehicle in question is not a car.

I'm not sure English nuances are applicable in this very case. There is a concept in jurisprudence that defines how "other" should be treated (mainly in laws). Sorry forgot the latin term, in short, common sense (unsurprisingly, hehe) shouldn't be used.

Or we could just go with the simple, obvious, and most likely correct explanation, which is that iotatoken briefly slipped off his phony and transparent "not an investment" routine and we got a brief glimpse of accidental candor. Understandable to make mistakes, he's only human.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:51:14 PM

Nope - I was not but seemingly I am drunk when it suits your and your dog but otherwise I am sober.

Anyone with the slightest bit of scientific understanding would require a blood alcohol test to verify such a claim (i.e. we don't decide that someone is drunk because a forum troll says so).

People say they are sober after 0.5 of whiskey. People say they can stop any time. People say they manage their lives... Let's stop discussing this heart-rending issue.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:52:51 PM

You seem to be one of those who missed Nxt train. My condolences to you and your family.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:56:24 PM

Or we could just go with the simple, obvious, and most likely correct explanation, which is that iotatoken briefly slipped off his phony and transparent "not an investment" routine and we got a brief glimpse of accidental candor. Understandable to make mistakes, he's only human.

No, we couldn't. We play lawyers games or those words bear no legal consequences. It's the latter but hey, a new update is ready and being tested, I don't mind playing with trolls now.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:56:40 PM

People say they are sober after 0.5 of whiskey. People say they can stop any time. People say they manage their lives... Let's stop discussing this heart-rending issue.

You're continuing insinuations just make you look more like the true troll and scammer that you actually are.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:57:13 PM

You seem to be one of those who missed Nxt train. My condolences to you and your family.

Hahah

Ok yeah, what a rare case I must be. I hope you offer those same condolences to the other 99.99% of the board that missed being in on the 21 btc NXT train.

You seem to be one of those very rare people that was on the NXT train and now think you should be alone on the Iota train.

Not going to happen.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:58:22 PM

We play lawyers games or those words bear no legal consequences.

Yup - that is the core of it - take people's money after initially promising a huge return then deny any such promises and resort to hiding behind legal games to try and get away with the theft.

You should understand that your "non-investors" are probably following this topic and are also probably not happy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: