Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:23:17 PM

Maybe you should write a book on the topic of intelligent investing...

Ohh you IOTA shill, I see you are getting agitated as I am exposing the non-existent software engineering skills of the Belarusian wanker. So everyone can see that his software development skills only good enough to sell scam.

That was sold for $500K for the noobs, naive and idiots? Is your business plan to challenge IBM and Fujitsu in the IoT with this junior level, anonymous Belarusian developer? Is your business plan to challenge INTEL in the microprocessor sector with this anonymous Belarusian who write this shambolic software?

Keep shilling IOTA shill - the software the Belarusian junior writes only good enough for a pathetic P&D what you have been working on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:29:22 PM

It would be unacceptable even from a junior software engineer to implement "intentional" bugs to test/validate the correctness and robustness of the software. Only self-taught software developers or engineers who never worked on any commercial project do such nonsense. There are well known methods to perform test and quality assurance (QA) - "intentional bug" is not one of them. How "intentional bugs" (i.e. sit and wait until someone find the bug) can save time and money for a software project? It can't. Proper design, implementation and test can.

To those who might be misguided by the quoted text. Google for
Bugs can also be placed into code on purpose, and the number of bugs that have not been found can be predicted based on the percentage of intentionally placed bugs that were found. The problem is that it assumes that the intentional bugs are the same type of bug as the unintentional ones.
to get more information on that technique.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:29:24 PM

When you were wearing another face you gave the opposite characteristic to my skills.

Your skill is described above. Read it and refute it. You can't.

Anybody who ever wrote a line of software by working for a serious software company or working on a serious open source project understand that I am correct about your skills. Good enough to scam the greedy idiots and poor naive souls - not good enough to do real businesses. That's why your JINN scam never became a real business and never will be. Scam.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:33:14 PM

Your skill is described above. Read it and refute it. You can't.

Anybody who ever wrote a line of software by working for a serious software company or working on a serious open source project understand that I am correct about your skills. Good enough to scam the greedy idiots and poor naive souls - not good enough to do real businesses. That's why your JINN scam never became a real business and never will be. Scam.

I don't want to escalate the current situation now, let's continue later when I see that you are back to a normal state.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:37:34 PM

It would be unacceptable even from a junior software engineer to implement "intentional" bugs to test/validate the correctness and robustness of the software. Only self-taught software developers or engineers who never worked on any commercial project do such nonsense. There are well known methods to perform test and quality assurance (QA) - "intentional bug" is not one of them. How "intentional bugs" (i.e. sit and wait until someone find the bug) can save time and money for a software project? It can't. Proper design, implementation and test can.

To those who might be misguided by the quoted text. Google for
Bugs can also be placed into code on purpose, and the number of bugs that have not been found can be predicted based on the percentage of intentionally placed bugs that were found. The problem is that it assumes that the intentional bugs are the same type of bug as the unintentional ones.
to get more information on that technique.

Come again? Why would any software engineer waste time in the context of the software you design by putting intentional bugs, sit and wait until someone find it to verify the correctness and robustness of a software? Software engineers verify the correctness with unit tests, the robustness with stress test. What you can achieve with "intentional bug" in the context of your software what you can't achieve more quickly and efficiently with proper software engineering test? Nothing. Of course, you don't have any unit test in your software and we already learnt (CIYAM exposed it was well) that you don't even do test because it is "complicated" to test to software. WTF? Complicated to test the software - so you don't test it.

Fuck off wanker, learn how to design, write and test software and then come back when you learnt it.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:40:19 PM

I don't want to escalate

No, you don't want. The reason you don't want to escalate, because you don't know how to design software.

Your skill is good enough to produce that 12 Java files, carry out your P&D scam, give some ROI to your greedy shills - nothing more your skill can achieve.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:41:10 PM

Keep shilling IOTA shill...

You are obviously not familiar with the definition of the word "shill".
Do some investigation before using it again.

Speaking of shilling, I could learn a lot from you, but actually, this is not what I plan to do  Wink

Did you delete this post?

Why's that, are you afraid of the IRS?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:46:29 PM

Fuck off wanker

I'm sure few days later you will regret that you wrote these words. I want you to know that I have forgiven you in advance...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:07:39 PM

I'm sure few days later you will regret ...

Boring trolling. This is what matters:

Anybody who ever wrote a line of software by working for a serious software company or working on a serious open source project understand that I am correct about your non-existent skills. Good enough to scam the greedy idiots and poor naive souls - not good enough to do real businesses. That's why your JINN scam never became a real business and never will be. That's why your IOTA scam will be never a real business. Scams. You made some money with your ICO, you will make some money with the P&D, and then when you will go to jail I will be still here.

achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:23:14 PM

I'm sure few days later you will regret ...

Boring trolling. This is what matters:

Anybody who ever wrote a line of software by working for a serious software company or working on a serious open source project understand that I am correct about your non-existent skills. Good enough to scam the greedy idiots and poor naive souls - not good enough to do real businesses. That's why your JINN scam never became a real business and never will be. That's why your IOTA scam will be never a real business. Scams. You made some money with your ICO, you will make some money with the P&D, and then when you will go to jail I will be still here.

Quote from: altcoinUK
My daytime job is not computer programming in the last 10 years

So you're a layman and talk about the skills of a coder. I can't take you seriously.
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:11:28 PM

Fuck off wanker

I'm sure few days later you will regret that you wrote these words. I want you to know that I have forgiven you in advance...

nice one CfB lol

wow, the toxic vibe in this thread is pretty insane, get some sex if you can guys, it really helps
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:24:49 PM

wow, the toxic vibe in this thread is pretty insane, get some sex if you can guys, it really helps

Someone upthread said that jails provided free sex, LOL.
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

Someone upthread said that jails provided free sex, LOL.

maybe release eCIGS crypto currency to replace all those cartons of smokes that act like prison gold. could pay 'bubba' not to rape you with eCIGS on a smuggled iPhone up ya you-know-where

who is dev most likely to go to jail and launch eCIGS for the benefit of crypto?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:22:24 PM

If you cannot think of a solution to solve a simple problem of a handful of people not "validating" their keys and are prepared to delay an entire operation as a result, what hope is there when there is a significant problem to deal with?

Again send emails until the 11th and fire away.

100% this is not the problem. How was it determined to wait till the end of the month + maybe into May to wait for these remaining people exactly? How exactly is this delay determined? In particular the 'maybe into May' part? Was a survey done? Did emails get sent to those people and they replied and begged please wait I am on vacation, I am in the hospital?

Bullshit.  This delay and maybe into May is something else. Not waiting on people to validate their stupid keys.

Prove this wrong by sending everyone an email each day until the 11th, failure to respond, send their funds back to their sending address. Or proceed minus them and include them later on.

Interesting. This is from the other blatant scam LISK. When the scammers realize, ooopppps, they must launch the project, then they start find excuses to delay the release and instead of start bullshitting. Like the Belarusian IOTA scammer is delaying the release with the "intentional" bug.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

Holding my bag but extremely unprofessional for the kids to make a move like this.
You need to plan ahead and be able to foresee things that will happen.
Young business people make this mistake way too often.
And its only experience that makes them learn.
Unfortunate in this situation that all of us investors are on that learning ride with the dev team as well.

Never mind, despite of your infinite wisdom, you the matured, experienced and wise man gave money to a university student and a German lawyer-wanker, the LISK scammers. It is "unfortunate", isn't you idiot?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:11:59 PM

Holding my bag but extremely unprofessional for the kids to make a move like this.
You need to plan ahead and be able to foresee things that will happen.
Young business people make this mistake way too often.
And its only experience that makes them learn.
Unfortunate in this situation that all of us investors are on that learning ride with the dev team as well.

Never mind, you, the matured, experienced and wise man gave money to the university student and a German lawyer-wanker, the LISK scammers. It is "unfortunate", isn't you idiot?

on the lawyer. he did fail to reply to my ICO due diligence email, which i consider to have been unprofessional.

What do you expect from a wanker who gave his name to such blatant scam?

Send me your personal details, once I have more time (end of the week) I will forward it to the German law enforcement to press a charge against these fraudsters.

EDIT:
It is not unprofessional - it is criminal. The LISK money collection scam - just like IOTA - is a straightforward law enforcement matter.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:53:09 PM

IOTA will be the backbone of the ElectricChain and at the heart of the first ChainOfThings event to explore data integrity and security in ecosystems such as smart-grids.

Anyone here in London at the end of May?

Read more at:
http://www.chainofthings.com/casestudy

Wow! After 5 months the $500K was collected from the idiots, David boy, the completely clueless and zero-experience, momma's basement based "CEO" of IOTA managed to get into a non-profit, absolutely irrelevant Hong Kong based initiative of 5 noname IT personals. Nobody knows them and nobody cares about them in IoT - no wonder David boy could make a meaningless non-profit deal with them. WoW! What an achievement in 5 months and having the scammed $500K in hand.

Just as I predicted: no revenue, no monetization from the scammers. Of course they don't need it. The business plan is to scam with IOTA/JINN by selling a coin which has no relevance whatsoever to any real world business process.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:29:31 PM

IOTA will be the backbone of the ElectricChain and at the heart of the first ChainOfThings event to explore data integrity and security in ecosystems such as smart-grids.

Read more at:

Wow! After 5 months the $500K was collected from the idiots, David boy, the completely clueless and zero-experience, momma's basement based "CEO" of IOTA managed to get into a non-profit, absolutely irrelevant Hong Kong based initiative of 5 noname IT personals. Nobody knows them and nobody cares about them in IoT - no wonder David boy could make a meaningless non-profit deal with them. WoW! What an achievement in 5 months and having the scammed $500K in hand.

Just as I predicted: no revenue, no monetization from the scammers. Of course they don't need it. The business plan is to scam with IOTA/JINN by selling a coin which has no relevance whatsoever to any real world business process.

What exactly do you not like about http://www.chainofthings.com/ ?
Is it because IOTA is mentioned as a partner on their website (http://www.chainofthings.com/partners/)?
Or do you dislike "IoT" in general?

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:47:46 PM

Read more at:

What exactly do you not like about http://www.chainofthings.com/ ?
Is it because IOTA is mentioned as a partner on their website (http://www.chainofthings.com/partners/)?
Or do you dislike "IoT" in general?

He dislikes the fact, that he didn't invest, so he has to flame here, so that the price may get back to an affordable price ;-)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

Why do you guys still entertain this 60+ year old loser who got nothing to show for in his life? Seriously guys, just let him and his mental illness be, engaging him is unhealthy for him, his blood pressure can't handle it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: