Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:03:34 PM

^

are we signature spamming again?  Roll Eyes

I think you will find the waves ICO is long over? and i had attained the essential 50 posts within a few days.

Pointing out obvious sock puppet accounts is not sig spamming regardless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:14:38 PM

^

I think you will find the waves ICO is long over? and i had attained the essential 50 posts within a few days.

Signature spamming is e.g. writing a lot of pointless replies while advertising "stuff".
You obviously comply with this definition.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:15:32 PM

^

Signature spamming is e.g. writing a lot of pointless replies while advertising "stuff".
You obviously comply with this definition.

Ha, iota scammers claiming highlighting their scam as pointless Smiley I see

anewafresh

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 03:20:47 PM by anewafresh

^^^^^^^^^^^ zero credibility and will be added to my known list of iota scammers and pumpers thread.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is the problem with IOTA lazy sock puppet creation too. I mean I have never seen an ICO with so many obvious sock puppets on it.

man, everybody knows your story.

- You posted in the IOTA thread expressing interest before the ICO.

- You got lazy and missed it.

- You are now jealous of anyone that owns/supports IOTA and everyone that doesn't abuse IOTA is a scammer or a sock puppet to you.

- You now have zero credibility and your idiotic trolling is pretty much pointless.

Don't be such a sore loser.

IOTA - iotatoken.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:44:16 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^ zero credibility and will be added to my known list of iota scammers and pumpers thread.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is the problem with IOTA lazy sock puppet creation too. I mean I have never seen an ICO with so many obvious sock puppets on it.

man, everybody knows your story.

- You posted in the IOTA thread expressing interest before the ICO.

- You got lazy and missed it.

- You are now jealous of anyone that owns/supports IOTA and everyone that doesn't abuse IOTA is a scammer or a sock puppet to you.

- You now have zero credibility and your idiotic trolling is pretty much pointless.

Don't be such a sore loser.

That's your opinion and does not alter the facts I have posted comparing IOTA's ico to other large ICO's and therefore revealing it's a manipulated ICO scam.

I will not bother to respond to speculation on my reasons for poiting out IOTA is a scam. It makes no difference. If it is a scam it is a scam regardless of my motivation for pointing it out.

Pointing out the facts that it's a scam is not trolling. Neither is it pointless. Many on this board accept IOTA is a scam.

You on the other hand are an obvious sock puppet account.

You point is null and void since I am not and have not said Ethereum is a scam nor any other ICO in which i did not invest. Iota stands out as an immediate manipulated scam.

A person with zero credibility even those such as yourself can point out scams if you have observable factual evidence suggesting that something is a scam that others can analyse for themselves.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:27:14 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 04:16:19 AM by LiQio

[...] Many on this board accept IOTA is a scam.[...]

You really built a brilliant case here.
I think we need to rethink our way of approaching science entirely, from now on let "many on this board" define fact.

BTW you remind me a lot of Agent Smith.

Edit: typo
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:00:57 PM

Listen I am a loser because I whine like a bitch and make excuses. Men with balls don't seem to understand my whining. I am entirely shocked when I see balls, because I don't have any. During my school days, I always covered my vagina when showering in the male locker room. My sexual identity is highly confused and I reject my evolutionary purpose to spread my seed as far and wide as possible because I am afraid of bugs.

ftfy

Nobitches is going to make a bet with you wild & hairy mens

Bitches are irrelevant. War/competition is dominated by men with balls. You'd been alive about a millisecond in the presence of Genghis Khan.

, because anyone with common sense knows that it won't be judged fairly or subjectively.

Is that either-or, or is the word 'nor' not in your vocabulary.

Excuses. You could have agreed upon an impartial referee. If you only want a symbolic bet, then demonstrate how impoverished you are and offer to lower the bet to 1 BTC.

David is a habitual gambler and is now attempting to commit malfeasance by betting with IOTA funds.

That could be classified as clever and efficient use of marketing funds, doubling the marketing budget by winning the bet while also scoring a marketing coup by illuminating what a bitch whiner loser you are.

Thanks for proving to everyone what a low class loser you really are.  Now they don't have to take my word for it, because now, they have all the proof they need.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:37:55 PM

Thanks for proving to everyone what a low class loser you really are.  Now they don't have to take my word for it, because now, they have all the proof they need.

I agree.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:47:10 PM

On the note of FED here is the view of a wise man. Interesting what he says about the FED

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-06-08/david-stockman-s-view-of-trump-vs-clinton

When the Goldman Sachs sockpuppets who control the FED and ECB could create/maintain a lot more ethical market space than this gambling swamp is then we have a serious problem in cryptocurrency.

Satoshi's idea is the greatest innovation since the born of Internet. You can argue as long as you want, but that is not right that the nice, libertarian, socially important and progressive idea of decentralized cryptocurrency has been transformed into a gambling swamp of lowlife charlatans like this TPTP_need_war, his scam-buddy jl777, the IOTA scammers, the LISK scammers, etc.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:27:44 AM

Thanks for proving to everyone what a low class loser you really are.

I agree.

Well, you know the facts speak for themselves.

my evolutionary purpose to spread my seed as far and wide as possible

I've always believed in quality over quantity.

You certainly have a funny perspective on this issue for someone who claims that they can barely support themselves and is against state welfare.  If you aren't supporting these kids, who is?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:22:05 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 07:24:14 AM by iamnotback

Thanks for proving to everyone what a low class loser you really are...

I agree.

Hilarious to observe these two clowns circle-jerking each other while the rest of the forum ignores them.

Any one following these two hollow-threat-making-diarrhea, excuse-proliferating, do-nothing, rocking-chair-finger-up-their-anal-ysts clowns is going to miss out on 10, 100, 1000 baggers (but no specific endorsement of Iota intended).

I've always believed in quality over quantity.

That is because you still don't understand Physics, i.e. you don't understand that 'quality' can't be distinguished a priori, because the Butterfly Effect is unpredictable, i.e. there is no top-down omniscience (you two clowns still haven't grasped the underlying entropic theory and that the reversibility of time/entropy[1] would only be possible if the speed-of-light was not finite, which is why you continue babbling nonsense about some impossible nirvana where you want to be the regulating top dick sergeants):

Max Keiser wander in and pump Factcom to the moon as just a long shot gamble even though he has no idea if it's a viable system or not, which then attracts random noobs into thinking it might have value.

AnonyMint critiqued the ludicrous tech of Factom.

But that is irrelevant. Max brings awareness to crypto, brings more lunch money to the table.

From this cesspool can rise a BitcoinTrojanHorse killer. Processes aren't noise free because there can't exist omniscience on which is the noise and which is the signal a priori (it can only be known in retrospect and even then perspectives will differ on the account of history).

It isn't usually possible to throw the bath water out independently of the baby when the baby is a decentralized market. You say you want decentralized markets, yet you are unwilling to accept their imperfection. Imperfection is required to have any dynamic system. Otherwise you have top-down control, which is the antithesis of existence, because the speed-of-light is necessarily finite (otherwise past and future would collapse into an infinitesimal nothingness) and thus a top-down observer can't anneal distributed processes in real-time.

Nature is simultaneously ugly and fabulously diverse and interesting. I wouldn't prefer the disinfected nirvana of absolutely no possibilities.

Yeah HODL some Bitcoin. It is the most stable CC so far. HODL your nose and realize the altcoin cesspool is necessary.

Please enlighten us why "free will" is immoral (i.e. the free will to choose to participate in a randomized redistribution of bets).

Seems immoral to want top-down control to remove "free will", for it is the antithesis of the physics of existence:

It isn't usually possible to throw the bath water out independently of the baby when the baby is a decentralized market. You say you want decentralized markets, yet you are unwilling to accept their imperfection. Imperfection is required to have any dynamic system. Otherwise you have top-down control, which is the antithesis of existence, because the speed-of-light is necessarily finite (otherwise past and future would collapse into an infinitesimal nothingness) and thus a top-down observer can't anneal distributed processes in real-time.

Nature is simultaneously ugly and fabulously diverse and interesting. I wouldn't prefer the disinfected nirvana of absolutely no possibilities.

If Satoshi's idealism was decentralization, you don't want it.

Now readers will understand why I referred you to your own request to look up the definition of 'idiot'. You aren't one of sharpest Qtips in the medicinal cabinet.

[1]http://unheresy.com/The%20Universe.html#Entropic_derivation (AnonyMint's blog)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg14270820#msg14270820
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg14286635#msg14286635
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg11218201#msg11218201 (from 2015 when AnonyMint got CoinCube interested in the entropic force)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=365141.msg9885459#msg9885459 (from 2014 when AnonyMint aka contagion got CoinCube interested in the entropic force)
iamnotback

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:43:45 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 07:25:09 AM by iamnotback

Who are you to make unsubstantiated accusations about anyone?  Let's just look at the facts.

Why do you always contradick your own slimy ethics:

You certainly have a funny perspective on this issue for someone who claims that they can barely support themselves and is against state welfare.  If you aren't supporting these kids, who is?

Where is your proof? (I have no obligation to reveal any more of my personal details than I wish to, so expect I will ignore your other unproven accusations and quotes taken out-of-context, but for example I pay my child support)

Btw, I arranged to bill $600 a day for my services recently and if I take that contract, I will be working 2 days a way on contract and 5 days a week on my own project. Or I might just work only on my own project, since it has a much higher upside and I am not afraid of risk, because I know dam well I have the technology for a Bitcoin killer.

It is hilarious that because you are both preoccupied with your butthurt, jealousy, and top-down control delusion, neither of you clowns realize that I am uber talented with a 37 year prolific career in software with a very strong design and theoretical design skills, and you are both entirely blinded to the opportunity I will create because you are butthurt fools:

You're living in the Philippines with some twenty-six year old bimbo...

Two bimbos that are going to be incredibly wealthy while you babble butthurt nonsense and false allegations:

I was sick from 2012 to 2016. I am not sick now thanks to rangedriver and oregano oil. Be prepared to be uber butthurt and jealous.

Satoshi's idea is the greatest innovation since the born of Internet. You can argue as long as you want, but that is not right that the nice, libertarian, socially important and progressive idea of decentralized cryptocurrency has been transformed into a gambling swamp of lowlife charlatans like this TPTP_need_war, his scam-buddy jl777, the IOTA scammers, the LISK scammers, etc.

One of the most gratifying outcomes is going to be when you realize too late that I fixed all the flaws in Bitcoin and you didn't invest because you were too busy putting ointment on your butthurt and trying to control nature.

Do you think I have time to deal with your childish stupidity and explain why you are throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I already explained the fundamental theory to you but you are just aren't smart enough to grasp it. So you are the loser. Boohoo. That is life. Try to educate yourself.

I think this will finally paint these trolls in the proper light for everyone to see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354220.msg15135741#msg15135741

Those two posts should be sufficient to change the attitude in the Altcoin forum towards hating "Holier than thou" trolls. Men don't bitch. They compete. QED.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 02:51:03 PM

On the note of FED here is the view of a wise man. Interesting what he says about the FED
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/videos/2016-06-08/david-stockman-s-view-of-trump-vs-clinton

Thanks for the link. So you discovered David Stockman? I bought his book The Great Deformation when it came out & read it three times. He's very good at a skill that I'm not good at: namely, detail-oriented analysis. In this sense, his book is like the works of Thomas Sowell. Both offer "over-the-shoulder" lessons on how to fetch up facts & measure emotionally-gripping notions against those facts.

Anyhoo, I'd better bow out & not get in the way of the arguing. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:33:15 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 12:17:50 AM by altcoinUK

Thanks for the link. So you discovered David Stockman? I bought his book The Great Deformation when it came out & read it three times. He's very good at a skill that I'm not good at: namely, detail-oriented analysis. In this sense, his book is like the works of Thomas Sowell. Both offer "over-the-shoulder" lessons on how to fetch up facts & measure emotionally-gripping notions against those facts.

Anyhoo, I'd better bow out & not get in the way of the arguing. Wink

He is great, isn't he? I enjoy watching him on CNBC and Bloomberg, though the Wall Street shills always try to shut him down. He is brilliant. I got that book on Kindle, but I haven't read it.
There are rumors he will be on Trump's economy team if Trump win. I hope that will be the case, because Stockman is a smart man.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:12:36 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 12:34:29 AM by altcoinUK

I am uber talented

... and mad as a hatter. Also delusional like a fiction writer.
You clown have been building up your TPTB_need_war profile for a year by flooding this forum with your high level, theoretical verbal diarrhea and lecturing the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Bitshare, DASH, LTC and all communities to project the picture of an ethical, righteous crypto developer. And then, you clown ran out your 20 BTC money - which was your net worth BTW at age 50 so now your net worth is 1 BTC, again at age 50 -, threw away your TPTB_need_war ethical profile and came back with the genius idea of "scam is good for the ecosystem". This happened after you said, "goodbye everyone, I will never come back here, I go away to make history" ... and then 2 days later you back to troll this thread. What a fucking, useless clown you are? :-))))
You have been living your life as TPTB_need_war on this forum for a whole year, insulting virtually everybody and arguing for the ethical crypto ecosystem in 24/7. Now you need a P&D because you are penniless, and now you are arguing for P&D and speculation. Again, after you said "goodbye everyone, I will never come back here, I go away to make history". My friend, you are one sick mother fucker.

As for that uber talent, the young gmaxwell destroyed you in 5 sentences. That's your talent. Totally useless. No wonder you contributed zero line code to crypto during your whole useless life.

You remind me of the black knight from the Monty Python you penniless, unproductive clown - except the black knight is a rational individual compared to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw

Go away, and come back when you can write some software.

iamnotback

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:41:21 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 08:34:28 AM by iamnotback

altcoinUK you are a pitiful lame loser curmudgeon and now you elect your silver-back ape Blockstream corrupt leader, but sorry...

As for that uber talent, the young gmaxwell destroyed you in 5 sentences.

AnonyMint destroyed his logic errors numerous times such as the following one where he can't do basic math and AnonyMint will continue to:

Doing so would also increase the overhead for the format by 20% or so. As mentioned, accurate indexes are not small-- and many things compromise by just not providing accurate indexes; which then leaves applications linearly scanning or not permitting sample accurate seeking.

I assume the 20% estimate is only for when the optional index is present. So it is presumed someone would use an index only when that 20% was justified by their use case. Again I argue you should not remove degrees-of-freedom and hinder the optimization of use cases which you did not envision because no group or person is omniscient.

And how is not having the index any worse than not allowing an index. I fail to see the logic. Seems you are arguing that the receiving end will expect indexes and not be prepared for the case where indexes are not present. But that is a bug in the receiving end's software then. And in that case, there is no assurance that software would have done the index-less seeking more efficiently for the status quo of not allowing an index. None of this makes sense to me.

Also I don't understand how you calculate 20% increase in file size for adding an index. For example, lets take an average 180 second song consuming roughly 5MB for VBR encoding. Let's assume my users are satisfied with seeking in 1 second increments, so that means means I need at most 180 of 22-bit indices, so that is only 495 bytes which is only a 0.01% increase! On top of that I could even compress those 22-bit indices into relative offsets if I want to shrink it by roughly 75% to 0.0025%.

Seems you are excluding use cases.

What use case is excluded?

I have alluded to scenarios in this post. Permute them. And there are use cases that neither of us are aware of. We are not omniscient. We should not top-down remove degrees-of-freedom. Some of the people designing Web standards these days are doing it wrong and are not of the same pedigree as Vint Cerf. I butted heads with them in the past (including Ian Hickson!), and I am tired of arguing with you guys. Just do what ever you want, I am going to route around the failure.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:52:39 AM

Who are you to make unsubstantiated accusations about anyone?  Let's just look at the facts.

Why do you always contradick your own slimy ethics:

You certainly have a funny perspective on this issue for someone who claims that they can barely support themselves and is against state welfare.  If you aren't supporting these kids, who is?

Where is your proof? (I have no obligation to reveal any more of my personal details than I wish to, so expect I will ignore your other unproven accusations and quotes taken out-of-context, but for example I pay my child support)

Btw, I arranged to bill $600 a day for my services recently and if I take that contract, I will be working 2 days a way on contract and 5 days a week on my own project. Or I might just work only on my own project, since it has a much higher upside and I am not afraid of risk, because I know dam well I have the technology for a Bitcoin killer.

Anyone who has read your posts knows that I'm one-hundred percent dead-on-target on my statements about you.  You spelled it out for everyone.  If you found some fool to pay you $600 a day, you'd better take it.  This doesn't have anything to do with selling drugs or promiscuous sex does it?

You "pay your child support".  Yeah, I bet that's a whole lot with you being unemployed, afflicted with your weirdo genital disease, and living in the Philippines.  What's that work out to be like two dollars a month?  You're a real piece of work, let me tell you, going around here acting like you're taking the high ground and then claiming that you support your kids, because you "pay child support".  So you have all these kids, abandon them with their "mothers" (if you can call them that), and act like you're doing "God's work".  You ought to be sterilized.

iamnotback

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:30:11 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 09:30:51 AM by iamnotback

You ought to be sterilized.

Oh my. Ted Turner, Bill Gates eugenics.

You don't just have slimy ethics— you are sociopath.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

I wonder who are these idiots who invested in a punk & a clown!

I will make a Future product to short the shit out of this clusterfuck  Cheesy
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:01:06 PM

I wonder who are these idiots who invested in a punk & a clown!

I will make a Future product to short the shit out of this clusterfuck  Cheesy

Never underestimate a combination of punk and clown.

Good luck with your future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: