Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 6589779 times)
jimmykl

Activity: 349
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:29:28 PM

using Claymore 9.2

when dual mining eth+sia, eth hash drops hard.
when dual mining eth+dec, eth hash is good.

why is the eth has drops so much when mining sia in dual mode?

Depending on your setup the sia agorithm can be much tougher for the gpu so 'steals' more eth hashing power.

Have you tried testing different -dcri settings? That number alters the balance between the two algorithms and with some testing and processing results you will find an optimal balance between the eth/sia hashrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechPark

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

Hi, Claymore

Could you please modify your miner in the way so it forces a user to pass series of tests even before a download to filter out uneducated, arrogant, lazy and greedy people out Smiley

Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:11:26 AM

So what motherboards are king at the moment? And available? Thanx
delle54

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:46:32 AM

Hi all. the last couple f days I've seen the overall Mh/s amount diminishing (mining ETH at nanopool). I moved from an average of 192.4Mh/s to 190.7Mh/s. (x7 rx570)
That is because more people are mining ETH do to the rise in price, so the difficulty is also rising and your effective hashrate drops.

The only significant issue was that Windows Defender (windows 10) all of a sudden decided that EthDcrMiner64.exe was a severe thread and put it on quarantine. I fixed that setting the file and the process on the exclusion list. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the decrease on speed was before the incident.
I don't know if the incident is related to the lose of speed, or some other external factor is affecting production, and I'd appreciate any input on the problem.
Setting an exception for any miner in an AV is normal. If your miner gets blocked, it does not affect the speed, but just prevents you from restarting it.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:17:46 AM

The readme file for EthMan 3.01 is much better but i'm still confused exactly how i'm suppose to use it.

Do I need it running on all my machines? When it runs the batch because of a miner is below what it should be, does it run the batch file on on the computer which EthMan is running or the computer which actually had the issue.

Also, can I monitor with Awesome Miner and EthMan at the same time.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:24:39 AM

using Claymore 9.2

when dual mining eth+sia, eth hash drops hard.
when dual mining eth+dec, eth hash is good.

why is the eth has drops so much when mining sia in dual mode?

Depending on your setup the sia agorithm can be much tougher for the gpu so 'steals' more eth hashing power.

Have you tried testing different -dcri settings? That number alters the balance between the two algorithms and with some testing and processing results you will find an optimal balance between the eth/sia hashrates

thanks for your reply, i used to dual mine like 6 months ago and never had this issue back at the time.
yes i tried -decri and it kinda worked but only for very low numbers around 5. so it kinda makes it not worth anymore, easier to mine decred at full power.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:27:26 AM

About the Crimmson Driver for AMD.

From the main page and on every run of Claymore, it keep shows the need to use 15.12 driver.

If I have the Rx4xx/5xx card, will I see degraded performance if using driver like 17.4.3? or any 17.xx onward? or will this newer driver caused more stability with Claymore?
coinville07

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:05:00 AM

Hi all. the last couple f days I've seen the overall Mh/s amount diminishing (mining ETH at nanopool). I moved from an average of 192.4Mh/s to 190.7Mh/s. (x7 rx570)
The only significant issue was that Windows Defender (windows 10) all of a sudden decided that EthDcrMiner64.exe was a severe thread and put it on quarantine. I fixed that setting the file and the process on the exclusion list. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the decrease on speed was before the incident.
I don't know if the incident is related to the lose of speed, or some other external factor is affecting production, and I'd appreciate any input on the problem.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but the average weather temp has increased to +30 Cº increasing GPUs temp +2 degrees approx. (the max values being 71, 71, 69, 59, 67, 65, 68)

Same issue on my miners for last two days total miner speed on ethermine org is a bit low than before and share qty is very low too claymore miner also doesn't say "SHARE ACCEPTED (...ms)" it only says "SHARE FOUND (GPU...) Some one have or solved an issue like this. I have stopped the miners today can it be an attack or anything like that some of my friends are also having this issue with their miners too Thanks&regards
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:19:51 AM

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but the average weather temp has increased to +30 Cº increasing GPUs temp +2 degrees approx. (the max values being 71, 71, 69, 59, 67, 65, 68)

Same issue on my miners for last two days total miner speed on ethermine org is a bit low than before and share qty is very low too claymore miner also doesn't say "SHARE ACCEPTED (...ms)" it only says "SHARE FOUND (GPU...) Some one have or solved an issue like this. I have stopped the miners today can it be an attack or anything like that some of my friends are also having this issue with their miners too Thanks&regards

yes im not sure but my speed is going down as well.. maybe its the site? before the orange and green line were on top of each other.

https://ethermine.org/miners/06f176D67B18d097CF061117442d78B87CCEe8E0

hmm look at this a huge loss on usa1
https://ethermine.org/stats

it must be an internet outage?

i think im going to put eu1 as a backup in the epools.txt
BigWolf

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:43:25 AM

Hi, Claymore

Could you please modify your miner in the way so it forces a user to pass series of tests even before a download to filter out uneducated, arrogant, lazy and greedy people out Smiley

LMFAO!!!    The influx of newbies is crazy the last few weeks.   Someone should write a script to count how many times the same exact question can be asked over and over!   

Newbies:   BEFORE you even think about posting a question, go back and read at least the last 10 pages of this forum.  Chances are your question has been asked and answered several damn times.  Then if you don't see it, read the "Readme!!!.txt" file that Claymore so graciously spent his time on for you.   It's filled with what will most likely answer your question.  (Plus you might even learn how to optimize your miner as well.)  After all of that if you still can't figure it out, then by all means please ask.  But if you can't do the two things prior to asking, don't expect to be spoon fed from the people you are competing against.
delle54

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:24:38 AM

Quote from: BigWolf
Newbies:   BEFORE you even think about posting a question, go back and read at least the last 10 pages of this forum.  Chances are your question has been asked and answered several damn times.  Then if you don't see it, read the "Readme!!!.txt" file that Claymore so graciously spent his time on for you.   It's filled with what will most likely answer your question.  (Plus you might even learn how to optimize your miner as well.)  After all of that if you still can't figure it out, then by all means please ask.  But if you can't do the two things prior to asking, don't expect to be spoon fed from the people you are competing against.
Also, don't forget the search function at the top of the page or just google...
coinville07

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:39:31 AM

yes im not sure but my speed is going down as well.. maybe its the site? before the orange and green line were on top of each other.

Hi to all i opened a ticked last night and this is the mail from support team:

We are aware of the server problems with claymore miners. Our backend support is currently looking into fixing this. Switching stratum may work temporarily but it’s as though workers are being banned.

Another work around is to place the  ’ -allcoins ‘ command into your start.bat to have the dev fee mine on a different pool to avoid being blocked.

We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to fix this. We appreciate your patience.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

We are aware of the server problems with claymore miners. Our backend support is currently looking into fixing this. Switching stratum may work temporarily but it’s as though workers are being banned.

Another work around is to place the  ’ -allcoins ‘ command into your start.bat to have the dev fee mine on a different pool to avoid being blocked.

We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to fix this. We appreciate your patience.

hmm i have allpools but not allcoins.. i will test.
coinville07

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:30:07 AM

hmm i have allpools but not allcoins.. i will test.

I now tried the eu server on one of my rig and it started to give shares accepted then ethermine tweeted us1 server perfomance issue is resolved you can check if helps.
coinville07

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:47:42 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 09:37:06 AM by coinville07

Hi, Claymore

LMFAO!!!    The influx of newbies is crazy the last few weeks.   Someone should write a script to count how many times the same exact question can be asked over and over!  

Newbies:   BEFORE you even think about posting a question, go back and read at least the last 10 pages of this forum.  Chances are your question has been asked and answered several damn times.  Then if you don't see it, read the "Readme!!!.txt" file that Claymore so graciously spent his time on for you.   It's filled with what will most likely answer your question.  (Plus you might even learn how to optimize your miner as well.)  After all of that if you still can't figure it out, then by all means please ask.  But if you can't do the two things prior to asking, don't expect to be spoon fed from the people you are competing against.
Is it really much that difficult to understand what NEWBIE is. At the same time you also write it with your own fingers.? Whats your aim? Here have about 600 pages how can i know the thing i am looking is indexed on first 10 pages and labeled same as what my situation is? Are the forum concepts changed or its just i m outdated from earth. Is this your job here stressing people and flouting with them are you getting paid for this because if yes give your eth adress to me so i can donate you  You man if you don't want to help put your hands in your pocket rather than putting on that keyboard ok? Regards.
Note i have already read whole readme.txt and for possible solutions even all commands. I also solve my issue by my own as you saw i'm not a spoonfed as you think right? This was a different issue and i think some one has to apologise for his impulsive behavior.
ziddey

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:12:49 AM

About the Crimmson Driver for AMD.

From the main page and on every run of Claymore, it keep shows the need to use 15.12 driver.

If I have the Rx4xx/5xx card, will I see degraded performance if using driver like 17.4.3? or any 17.xx onward? or will this newer driver caused more stability with Claymore?
It's just what's been tested to be a known good for the most part. I've seen no performance penalty with the current drivers.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:34:15 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 10:34:03 AM by liomojo1

Claymore how is this explained , this 48.5 mgh is one rx480 which was hashing before with 28.5 mgh , now it is 48.5 , obviously it is not real , but it is hashing for hour with no errors and even after restart of the miner it is the same , even dual mining? Could it be this samsung ddr that when clocked lies the miner  that it hashes fast , but in reality it is not , that is why effective hashrate is lower 30% ! I see on all my machines with samsung ddr that has this low effective hashrate! The micron ones and the r9 390 machines don`t have this low effective hashrate!
coinville07

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:40:59 AM

Claymore how is this explained , this 48.5 mgh is one rx480 which was hashing before with 28.5 mgh , now it is 48.5 , obviously it is not real , but it is hashing for hour with no errors and even after restart of the miner it is the same , even dual mining? Could it be this samsung ddr that when clocked lies the miner  that it hashes fast , but in reality it is not , that is why effective hashrate is lower 30% ! I see on all my machines with samsung ddr that has this low effective hashrate! The micron ones and the r9 390 machines don`t have this low effective hashrate!
https://s1.postimg.org/x9o2kf51b/48mgh.png
Meaby our card's exact hashrate is that and claymore is earning much more we think Grin
Claymore (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325

Miners developer

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

Claymore how is this explained , this 48.5 mgh is one rx480 which was hashing before with 28.5 mgh , now it is 48.5 , obviously it is not real , but it is hashing for hour with no errors and even after restart of the miner it is the same , even dual mining? Could it be this samsung ddr that when clocked lies the miner  that it hashes fast , but in reality it is not , that is why effective hashrate is lower 30% ! I see on all my machines with samsung ddr that has this low effective hashrate! The micron ones and the r9 390 machines don`t have this low effective hashrate!

Of course this is not real hashrate for RX480. Probably you modified bios/clocks too much and now that card is crazy.

Please read Readme and FAQ in the first post of this thread before asking any questions, probably the answer is already there.
List of my miners: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019607
nlrobbie

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:50:31 AM

When i try to download the claymore software i got a warning that the file has a virus.
Pages: « 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [596] 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1412 »
  Print  

Jump to: