Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:17:38 PM

And your point ?

To make fun of you my friend. To make Bitcointalk a fun place for you to shill ION.

Can't argue with that............ confrontation be the spice of life  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

Who ever said SEC approval.... I don't know of any coin that is SEC approved not even BTC so please educate why would you say that

yes i agree only a true imbecile (or scammer) would say something like that... the following quote is from a great ion + paycoin supporter mrcoins, who still happens to shill ion. he has toned down his lame rhetoric tho. maybe he got tired of robbing people by proxy

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:38:40 PM

I've be involved with ION since over a year, they've earned my trust through action not words....

Action? What action? You can't be serious. Didn't they get a PR guy or something a while back? That lasted all of one day. They create this thread then go AWOL once the legitimacy of their Singapore registration was questioned. Stuck in government limbo, still? Yeah, sure. The only "action" I've witnessed is continuing to delay whatever game/api they may be working on.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 05:53:44 PM

I've be involved with ION since over a year, they've earned my trust through action not words....

Action? What action? You can't be serious. Didn't they get a PR guy or something a while back? That lasted all of one day. They create this thread then go AWOL once the legitimacy of their Singapore registration was questioned. Stuck in government limbo, still? Yeah, sure. The only "action" I've witnessed is continuing to delay whatever game/api they may be working on.

Never mind all that. Being involved "since over a year" with something that has existed for ~6 months is the most gawsomest achievement I've seen. That's how they'll fix Gravity delays. TIME MACHINE. Simple yet brilliant.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:10:03 PM

Never mind all that. Being involved "since over a year" with something that has existed for ~6 months is the most gawsomest achievement I've seen. That's how they'll fix Gravity delays. TIME MACHINE. Simple yet brilliant.

Is the mythical API done yet? I think that's their best shot at this point.
I can imagine the ION-API gaining sentience then deleting itself and possibly the coin in its wake  Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

Is the mythical API done yet? I think that's their best shot at this point.
I can imagine the ION-API gaining sentience then deleting itself and possibly the coin in its wake  Cheesy

If they come up with a Time and Interdimensional Travel Sentient API then I promise I'll buy at least 1 ION.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:53:47 PM

Who ever said SEC approval.... I don't know of any coin that is SEC approved not even BTC so please educate why would you say that

yes i agree only a true imbecile (or scammer) would say something like that... the following quote is from a great ion + paycoin supporter mrcoins, who still happens to shill ion. he has toned down his lame rhetoric tho. maybe he got tired of robbing people by proxy

Would the ION project even be in existence if it weren't for MrCoins relentless shilling in the face of facts that XPY was a scam? People would have left earlier and never looked back. His shilling roped so many people in for way more than they could afford to lose, all because of MrCoins confidence. Had all those not lost their face, XPY would not have been propped up (while Mr coins ran like a coward and licked his wounds) and ION would not be needed to make all the XPY bag holders whole again.

I thank the good lord that no one takes WildShark seriously. If they did, what would the coin be called that replaces ION?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:27:27 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:06:24 AM by suchmoon

what would the coin be called that replaces ION?

Patience... will be announced on CNN when the time is right.

http://archive.is/7Slsd

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I sometimes read those old archives during the lunch break when the internet is too crappy for youtube. That shit gets even funnier with time. I mean Garza, not cats on youtube. Cats have always been funny.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:30:28 PM

Franz is a troll, this FACT is based on his post log, if you want to dispute this then share some FACTS to counter my accusation......
C'mon you be serious back to GAW again. ION have fuck all to do with GAW but yet you still try to draw comparisons
Critics are not trolls when they are actually right about the suspicious things they point out. Suchmoon and friends were right about GAW, Hashlets and Paycoin from the start - these turned out to be fraudulent operations in exactly the way they warned. And the critcs are right about Ionomy being intransparent and highly suspicious now. Here are some questions that remain unanswered:
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO?
What are the burn addresses for all XPY that got exchanged into ION at an 8:1 rate?
What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How many masternodes does the Ionomy team own?
How will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore?
Bonus questions: What's the new release date for Gravity and the rest of the games announced on the Ionomy website? Does Ionomy plan to maintain and update its monthly games?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 08:37:20 PM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.26 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 20 September:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 653.5020525 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 460.000005 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 483.006025 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 437.000515 IONs
Total Payout - 2033.5085975 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 67.55161027901786 IONs @ 13 cents = $8.78 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2013.173511525 IONs by 1600 shares = 1.258233444703125 IONs per Share

The payout for MN1 & MN3 reflect a 8 day sum. The payout for MN2 & MN4 reflect a 7 day sum.

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:25:45 PM

Is it just me shark or has the daily reward per masternode dropped by close to 20%?

Would that have anything to do with the price of ION falling because one cant sell off their reward each day without crashing the price?

Dead POS coins all have this same problem.

So going by historical data.  If one "invested" in a MN would the depreciation of the underlying asset be covered by the rewards or would one be taking a big fat loss?
korvas128

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:41:07 PM

GAW had a mountain of evidence against them after just a couple of months.

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing. Just their refusal to answer some questions now. Surely all you investigative journalists out there can do better than waiting to pick through a list of answers..... you've had long enough

Yes I am serious & when it comes to money deadly serious

Whereas with you it's all supposition.... so come on let's tackle this head on..... where's the evidence of ill intent

Supposition don't mean shit  Smiley this is Crypto

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:52:58 PM

The fact is, and apparently you don't see it, that the questions they are not answering all pertain to where either a shit ton of money is or a shit ton of coins are. They won't answer how many MNs they own, why is that? Garza didn't want to reveal all his prime controllers either as he was doing shady shit with them. This team could be doing the same shady shit right under your nose and you wouldn't even know it cause you have no clue what they are doing with funds. I bet they ain't doing jack shit with any of it, so why not release the addresses? Saying no makes you look guilty.

After being ripped off the exact same way I'm not sure why people didn't demand all this info before they handed them a satoshi. I e heard people say they're nice and they're trustworthy. The fact that they won't proove this very easily with blockchain data shows this project was just made for a handful of people to become whole from their XPY losses. If this truly was a project for the public, all this blockchain info would have been posted from the start. The constant shilling from WildShark only makes things look worse like he's trying to rope people into to buy your baggage.

This may not be a scam but it is shitting all over the ideas behind crypto. Lendcoin was the only thing worse and guess what? Born from the same XPY lineage.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:09:29 PM

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing. Just their refusal to answer some questions now. Surely all you investigative journalists out there can do better than waiting to pick through a list of answers..... you've had long enough

Whereas with you it's all supposition.... so come on let's tackle this head on..... where's the evidence of ill intent

Supposition don't mean shit  Smiley this is Crypto

You keep repeating "this is crypto" as if it's some sort of excuse for shenanigans. Only if you let it be that way.

Lack of reasonable transparency is ill intent. And that blockchain thingy is part of reasonable transparency "in crypto". Just like 10Q for a public company etc.

Just because you're content with filling the transparency gaps with your own fantasies doesn't make everyone else wrong.

BTW you're wrong about GAW. There was no "mountain of evidence against them after just a couple of months". There was a severe lack of transparency that strongly indicated foul play. Actual evidence started surfacing with the product failures ($20 floor) and the e-mail leaks (SEC investigation etc). But nice try bringing up GAW when it suits you while you're yelling that ION has nothing to do with GAW  Roll Eyes
korvas128

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:30:56 AM

The fact is, and apparently you don't see it, that the questions they are not answering all pertain to where either a shit ton of money is or a shit ton of coins are. They won't answer how many MNs they own, why is that? Garza didn't want to reveal all his prime controllers either as he was doing shady shit with them. This team could be doing the same shady shit right under your nose and you wouldn't even know it cause you have no clue what they are doing with funds. I bet they ain't doing jack shit with any of it, so why not release the addresses? Saying no makes you look guilty.

After being ripped off the exact same way I'm not sure why people didn't demand all this info before they handed them a satoshi. I e heard people say they're nice and they're trustworthy. The fact that they won't proove this very easily with blockchain data shows this project was just made for a handful of people to become whole from their XPY losses. If this truly was a project for the public, all this blockchain info would have been posted from the start. The constant shilling from WildShark only makes things look worse like he's trying to rope people into to buy your baggage.

This may not be a scam but it is shitting all over the ideas behind crypto. Lendcoin was the only thing worse and guess what? Born from the same XPY lineage.

You want proof of where the coins/funds are and how many MN's ION own to have peace of mind knowing that your not going to get ripped off... i get it. That information will be available just not now..... although dunno about the how many MN's they own I would class that as company confidential

Note If ION answered all your questions to your 100% satisfaction if they wanted too they would still rip you off

Today they're 100% focused on delivering Gravity + infrastructure

Once this is done and they've given the market a taste of their intent then expect this kind of info to follow. Today the value add in providing this data is nothing but distraction

What your asking for is MUST HAVE if you want to engage with a bigger slice of the early adopter market, this is crypto the land of liars and cheats.

I'm confident you'll get the info when they decide it's time to expand to a bigger audience

korvas128

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:49:05 AM

Supposition don't mean shit  Smiley this is Crypto

You keep repeating "this is crypto" as if it's some sort of excuse for shenanigans. Only if you let it be that way.

Lack of reasonable transparency is ill intent. And that blockchain thingy is part of reasonable transparency "in crypto". Just like 10Q for a public company etc.

Just because you're content with filling the transparency gaps with your own fantasies doesn't make everyone else wrong.

BTW you're wrong about GAW. There was no "mountain of evidence against them after just a couple of months". There was a severe lack of transparency that strongly indicated foul play. Actual evidence started surfacing with the product failures ($20 floor) and the e-mail leaks (SEC investigation etc). But nice try bringing up GAW when it suits you while you're yelling that ION has nothing to do with GAW  Roll Eyes

'This is crypto' is not an excuse for shenanigans it's fact of life observation.... liars, cheats, hacks, blah, blah, blah wish I could but I can't change the environment

There is no right or wrong I'm just sharing thoughts and countering the crap that for too long as gone unchallenged

Talking of crap anyone got any evidence of intent yet or is it embedded in ION's response to the questions asked

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:44:16 AM

A guy in Texas claiming to be running a company in singapore but being unable to prove it seems like I'll intent to me.

I also can't think of any positive reasons to become business partners with someone who is very responsible for me losing 6 figures in a scam.

Then again, I'm not smart enough to believe hashlets were real so it's clear that you geniuses are working at a level above the one I am able to comprehend.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:58:14 AM

Don't forget that hashlets also were never obsolete and always profitable as well.

korvas128

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:38:26 PM

A guy in Texas claiming to be running a company in singapore but being unable to prove it seems like I'll intent to me.

I also can't think of any positive reasons to become business partners with someone who is very responsible for me losing 6 figures in a scam.

Then again, I'm not smart enough to believe hashlets were real so it's clear that you geniuses are working at a level above the one I am able to comprehend.

I truly am sorry for your loss. Take solace in the fact though that Garza will go to jail it's a question of when not if

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

I truly am sorry for your loss. Take solace in the fact though that Garza will go to jail it's a question of when not if

I had no losses, because I knew that hashlets didn't exist because they couldn't prove they existed on the blockchain.

No comment on a guy from Texas lying about running a company in singapore in terms of ill  content?

Also, why are they so welcoming of Mr coins whosee nonsense caused them so many losses?
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: