Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:30:34 PM

They like Mr coins cause Mr Coins has money and team ION wants his BTC. If he didn't have said money I don't believe he would have been welcomed back at all. I feel the team looks at him as a way for themselves to become whole again. And if I bought a shit ton of XPY based on his shillings if most definitely make it a point to recoup the losses from him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:29:39 PM

A guy in Texas claiming to be running a company in singapore but being unable to prove it seems like I'll intent to me.

I also can't think of any positive reasons to become business partners with someone who is very responsible for me losing 6 figures in a scam.

Then again, I'm not smart enough to believe hashlets were real so it's clear that you geniuses are working at a level above the one I am able to comprehend.

I truly am sorry for your loss. Take solace in the fact though that Garza will go to jail it's a question of when not if

I had no losses, because I knew that hashlets didn't exist because they couldn't prove they existed on the blockchain.

No comment on a guy from Texas lying about running a company in singapore in terms of ill  content?

Also, why are they so welcoming of Mr coins whosee nonsense caused them so many losses?

Apologies thought you said you lost a 6 figure sum

Speaking from experience.... For a few years I successfully managed a multi million dollar business within a large corporation working mostly from home. This was around 10 years ago in which the infrastructure for communication/collaboration was not at the level it is today.

My day then

AM        Singapore/China
AM/PM   Europe
PM        US

Someone running a company headquartered in Singapore from Texas is no big deal, the infrastructure has been there for a while for it to  no longer be a barrier to business.

You say he's lying about being headquartered in Singapore fine that's your opinion not mine.

Mr Coins is a victim like everyone else.... the beauty of hindsight. Mr Coins is not employed by IONOMY, Mr Coins like me is just an investor

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:22:05 PM

Mr coins is a victim too?

That's great.

Continue to act like the GAW fiasco was the fault of only one person and be shocked  when similar results happen again, I'll be sitting here with my popcorn. Thanks for the laughs.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:51:03 PM

MrCoins may have been a victim as well, but due to his incessant shilling he created victims of his own. There are many people who would have left months before but MrCoins kept telling everyone to ignore the trolls and buy, buy, buy. Hell, he was trying to convince people the SEC was investigating XPY to approve it.

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:33:34 PM

MrCoins may have been a victim as well, but due to his incessant shilling he created victims of his own. There are many people who would have left months before but MrCoins kept telling everyone to ignore the trolls and buy, buy, buy. Hell, he was trying to convince people the SEC was investigating XPY to approve it.

I really wish formal charges could be brought against MrCoins. He facilitated so much of the GAW fiasco. He is truly a moronic person, and deserves ill fortune after piloting so many off a cliff.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:11:07 PM

here is some answers from Huey:

*1. What is the registration number for Ionomy PTE in Singapore? The number provided earlier 201006641K belongs to Graval PTE. Is it still being renamed?* Yes

*Why is it taking so long?* We'd like to know as well, we've been told it was "done" more than once. Our local contact has been sorting it since launch.

*Why is Graval PTE not filing annual reports?* We are in process of filing the reports, the delay is related to the company rename.

*Why didn't you update TOS to say "Graval PTE" until it actually gets renamed?* Mostly because we've been told that it was done more than once and would have to change it back and forth twice.

*2. How big is the ionomy team?* Core team consists of 5 full time developers and admin staff. 5 part time developers and support staff and a couple (3-5) of outside contract developers and advisors.

*Can you break it down by role?* We prefer to keep our internal structure internal.

*Is the plan still to produce one game per month?* Yes, always has been the goal, in practice might not always work out that way, but it is the goal. It also depends on the type of games we end up focusing on.  We initially intended to make many simple touch games, but in the process of building gravity we found we could make it so much more than just a simple jump game and decided to make it a far more in depth game.

*For how long?* As long as people want to play them.

*Do you plan to maintain and update the games?* Depending on the needs of the game some might only need updating to fix issue, but a game like gravity we will be adding all sorts of in game updates over the next few years.

*3. How are going to work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?* We will be in compliance with both the Apple TOS and Google Play in regards to 3rd party payments. We've had discussions with google and they don't see any issue with the implementation we have planned. Apple being Apple says "submit it and find out".

*Is the in-game payment/reward system going to be based on electrons only?*  For the tournament rewards will be ION, some other ways of earning electrons will also be included.

*Will the electrons have any use outside of games? (other than electrifying stakers)* That is the primary use case for electrons, boosting stakers and in game uses.

*4. There is a lack of updates on ionomy.com, as well as spelling and grammar issues. Why is it not being maintained? Same thing with the Bitcointalk ION thread. Why wouldn't you spare a few minutes, update the title and the first post to reflect the current status? Would you consider giving access to the Bitcointalk "ionomy" account to someone else?*

The real answer to all of those questions is simply because it seems to bother you guys so much. However we would seriously consider handing that account over in an effort to improve the communication with that group of people.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:21:06 PM

The one time we could have use WildSharks color coding or korvas's bolder text. Regardless, definitely the most useful thing you have posted in this thread WildShark. Now, what color is an ion?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:23:18 PM

Brilliant business plan.

Leave typos and inaccuracies everyone to spite some "trolls," I'm sure that will really help take this thing to the next level.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:01:19 PM

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing.
Riiight, no evidence. There's also no Gravity months after the release date Ionomy originally published, no monthly games, no registered Ionomy company in Singapore and no ION business model that actually makes sense.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:06:26 PM

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing.
Riiight, no evidence. There's also no Gravity months after the release date Ionomy originally published, no monthly games, no registered Ionomy company in Singapore and no ION business model that actually makes sense.

Not a business plan just lifted straight from a slack conversation, wildshark went for speed not grammar.

Huey responding to questions from Suchmoon 

Talking of evidence where is yours

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 01:56:14 AM

The one time we could have use WildSharks color coding or korvas's bolder text. Regardless, definitely the most useful thing you have posted in this thread WildShark. Now, what color is an ion?

A nicely formatted version is available on ION Talk Forum:
https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:03:19 AM

Is it as accurate as sharks usual dribble?
korvas128

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:40:53 AM

It's accurate

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:26:07 PM

It's from the slack so it must be true.

Not much new info though. I'll update my FAQ with what I can sometime over the weekend.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:54:09 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 03:39:57 PM by Franz_Huber

Not a business plan just lifted straight from a slack conversation, wildshark went for speed not grammar.

Here are some of the questions that still remain unanswered by the creators of ION:

What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How many masternodes (aka magical coin shitters) does the Ionomy team own?
What are the burn addresses for all XPY that got exchanged into ION at an 8:1 rate?
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO?
How exactly will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore (not some other company under a totally different name)?

As long as these questions remain unanswered, an investment is extremely risky because Ionomy is most likely a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:25:13 PM

Here are some of the questions that still remain unanswered by the creators of ION:

What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How many masternodes (aka magical coin shitters) does the Ionomy team own?
What are the burn addresses for all XPY that got exchanged into ION at an 8:1 rate?
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO?
How exactly will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore (not some other company under a totally different name)?

As long as these questions remain unanswered, an investment is extremely risky because Ionomy is most likely a scam.

You've gone from definitely a scam to most likely a scam which I guess is something

It pretty obvious that GAW/Garza really did a number on you and for that I'm sorry,

To keep going on about ION being a scam is starting to get really ridiculous especially when you consider after all these months the evidence of ION being a scam is ZERO

You don't have any evidence of ill intent do you? , no one bares any grudges just move on and rest assured that Garza is going to jail it's just a case of when not if

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:50:30 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 07:18:25 PM by Franz_Huber

It pretty obvious that GAW/Garza really did a number on you and for that I'm sorry,
What exactly do you mean with "did a number on you"? In case you want to imply that I was dumb enough to fall for the Hashlet scam or for Paycoin or any of the other GAW bullshit: nope, sorry to disapoint you. The red flags were obvious, therefore I warned people of all the gawsome things you paytards were drooling over. When people asked me about GAW I told them that it's most likely a scam - just like ION today.
Are you excited for your monthly ionomy games? They're a bit late, aren't they? Reminds a bit of the Paycoin credit card and Amazon+Walmart integration of Paybase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:50:59 AM

What exactly do you mean with "did a number on you"? In case you want to imply that I was dumb enough to fall for the Hashlet scam or for Paycoin or any of the other GAW bullshit: nope, sorry to disapoint you. The red flags were obvious, therefore I warned people of all the gawsome things you paytards were drooling over. When people asked me about GAW I told them that it's most likely a scam - just like ION today.
Are you excited for your monthly ionomy games? They're a bit late, aren't they? Reminds a bit of the Paycoin credit card and Amazon+Walmart integration of Paybase.

In case you want to imply that I was dumb enough to fall for the Hashlet scam or for Paycoin or any of the other GAW bullshit: nope, sorry to disapoint you

Your 600+ posts based on zero evidence tell a different story

Paycoin credit card                    Lie
Amazon+Walmat integration       Lie

Gravity                                    Real   

Where's the connection ?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:01:26 PM

Paycoin credit card                    Lie
Amazon+Walmat integration       Lie
Gravity                                    Real    
Where's the connection ?
The connection/parallels between XPY and ION: intransparency about hyperstaking wallets (aka "masternodes" - how many does the ionomy team have and what are their addresses?), the secret team and bounty wallets, missed deadlines/vaporware (gravity, monthly games). What's probably even worse with ION than XPY ever was: the massive premine and the lies about registration of the company (at least GAW existed as a company in the US. Ionomy supposedly exists in Singapore, which we haven't seen proof of yet.) Everyone who gives their hard earned dollars or bitcoins to ionomy is basically begging to get ripped off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:03:00 PM

Paycoin credit card                    Lie
Amazon+Walmat integration       Lie
Gravity                                    Real    
Where's the connection ?
The connection/parallels between XPY and ION: intransparency about hyperstaking wallets (aka "masternodes" - how many does the ionomy team have and what are their addresses?), the secret team and bounty wallets, missed deadlines/vaporware (gravity, monthly games). What's probably even worse with ION than XPY ever was: the massive premine and the lies about registration of the company (at least GAW existed as a company in the US. Ionomy supposedly exists in Singapore, which we haven't seen proof of yet.) Everyone who gives their hard earned dollars or bitcoins to ionomy is basically begging to get ripped off.

I would take you seriously but you've no evidence to back up your claims. Without evidence you're just ranting, it's been 6 months now and nothing.

How long do you need to bring some facts to support your claims to the table 1/2/3 years ?

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan. If your scared to invest or with no evidence think this is a scam then don't. Just watch or walk.

What your say though confirms you know nothing about business or market development.

So

My advice to you is to follow your own and just focus on BTC as all other alt coins are clearly not for you  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: