Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 [2079] 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

This thread makes me sick, KnC Fucked the community over and you scum bags support them!

Fucking blind, IGNORANT sheep!

Did you sell your titan(s) on ebay for $2000??

Nope, I didn't touch them with a barge pole because im not a fucking idiot! Correction, An idiot is someone who does not know law, I should say stupid!

As for you other fruity loops, YOUR STILL SUPPORTING THEM! And they were bad from the start and this was ALWAYS the plan. Your the mugs with it written on your heads, Not me Hahaha

ok, I was wondering why everyone been looking at me strange, is that why my mirror broke?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:33:01 PM

This thread makes me sick, KnC Fucked the community over and you scum bags support them!

Nope, I didn't touch them with a barge pole because im not a fucking idiot! Correction, An idiot is someone who does not know law, I should say stupid!

As for you other fruity loops, YOUR STILL SUPPORTING THEM! And they were bad from the start and this was ALWAYS the plan. Your the mugs with it written on your heads, Not me Hahaha

You do realize that the Titan is one of the only profitable scrypt miners if you pay electricity....
Thats why Im making them run better w/ better firmware =)

whos laughing now...

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
smoothrunnings

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:09:06 PM

Someone needs to ban this guy from this forum. He's creating too much bad karma here.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:18:13 PM

looks like someone got into some bad crack...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:38:33 AM

yep true you get a 10k titan in 2014 you 'support' it by mining it.... I'm sure you out of hate have just set you new VW on fire after finding out their problems Smiley

I've ROI'd on  mine..but if you want a fight about how 'evil' knc is you are speaking to the choir here

(i know don't feed the trolls) Smiley

looks like someone got into some bad crack...

er..huh? distracted still want to find girl and full video of your avatar! (ah....soooooo.....sooothing to watch)

(oops..that was creepy)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:25:20 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 07:41:18 AM by noddy2000

Ok, Truth is here for you.

I worked for a company TMT FIRST (http://www.tmtfirst.co.uk/) who's owner (adam) got into Bitcoin/crypto because of me and my friend (been in it since 2010) who became head of R&D there.

Soon we were playing with all the different pieces of hardware and that how i knew Cointerra was on life support from day 1! I had to fix the fucking things! Neptune Cubes were poor but the titans were SHOCKING and i see your all talking about firmware here. Well, We also had someone named Shabir who helped with M-Pesa in Kenya (40% GDP), Press TV, SPoke 7 languages,  80+ computer languages and a few other really clever people and we worked on the firmware for the TITANS which we got working. So out of 12 Cubes only 7 worked properly! 3 not at all! We got them all working Smiley

So i bet you wonder, where is it now?

Well, Adam, Being the blind cunt he has become was too busy swanning around with the conservative party (YOu do know David Cameron was head of Carlton TV right, And got rid of Cook Report tapes (documentary) on Kenneth Clarke touching up a boy (Ben Fellows) right? How you think he got the PM job? Institutionalised paedophilia runs this world! But that's another storey!) on 'better business' meetings and employed a GM that came from amazon (frank M) who came in and proceeded to sack people left and right and DESTROYING the R&D department. 2 people from this (inc my friend) left and created Blankit (http://blankit.biz/contact-us/).

I said, from week 1 of frank entering that would happen because there was something fishy. No one listened as usual until its too late. Within 6 months, Frank had brought his wife into the office, Destroyed TMT from the inside and now as left to...... Wait for it.........

EBAY! You gotta be fucking blind to miss what happened there! And Adam was! Blinded by his own Bullshit!

I called this guy out from the start of being a mason and working to destroy competition and i've been proved right yet again. Because im not fucking blind! I'm not ignorant to the truth of how they keep each other at the top and others out!

I don't only know about how it works, I've personally been INVOLVED! Seen it for myself! Frank destroyed the Wiki Computer with the firmware and EVERYTHING else and now TMT First are nothing but a shell of their forma selves that i personally have a bet on them dieing this year. Paul (Blankit) has next year, when they have to post there finances ahahaahahaha.

This is what happens when you get to big and start challenging the big boys. They destroy you from the inside. I mean, We were only working on making your Samsung S3 work as well as your S5 with all bells and whistles, OTA (Over the Air) as well lol. And ALL other phones! We unlocked everything because  of my friend (insured for 5 million) and TMT never found a replacement lol.

I may not be as skilled as my friend but i'm not far off and certainly know more than many around here. I could help, Like i did with my old account on here before Josh (BFL) & Theymos teamed up to rid me on here as i called Josh out when i saw him in London 2012! You ALL abused me TBH. THese 2 fuck wits have personally been working together since GLBSE and before. lol

As i say, Theymos is a con job but you all suck his dick!

So i'll continue laughing at you all as we had it nailed within a month! Mwhahahahahaha

YOu should all pay attention to this little tail and look around you! It happens everywhere, in all industries!

Again, You all miss the big picture because of greed! you let it rule your lives and i feel sorry for you, but you also mis-wittingly steer society with your sins!

But alas, Programming at school never gave you much chance!

'i never let schooling get in the way of my education' - Mark Twain

Please people, Your not stupid around here, Just MASSIVLY misdirected!

THe only thing that has worth is your labour, NOTHING ELSE! What do you give yours up for???

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
TXSteve

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

now I feel enlightened, thank you
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:07:41 AM

He left out the intergalactic shape-shifting space lizards.

Meth is one hell of a drug.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
noddy2000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:25:49 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 04:42:54 PM by noddy2000

If thats what you need to believe to keep your false bubble alive, You believe what you want! 1 thing i can guarantee, Nothing you have been told or believe is the truth! Anyone who uses their brain for it's intended purpose KNOWS this! You keep going along with Confirmation Bia's because you want to be 'normal' lol. Social engineering has programmed you to look down on people who use drugs but you shove them down your mouth ALL THE TIME! talk about Hippocratic!

You wonder why i like gleb, He's eccentric and you should hold onto people like that! Not that you'd understand in your narrow minded world! There's more to life than your 5 senses! Like, 95% more lol. But i've probably gone too far for your monkey mind already! Not that we originate from monkeys but thats definitly too much for your cognitive dissidence ridden mind.

I dare you look into anything i talk about! But you wont! I'm not a one man band on this, FAR FROM!

What i talked about there happens in all industries but your to ignorant to see that!

'there is only one good, Knowledge, There is only one evil, IGNORANCE!' - Socrates

I Don't want to insult tbh and i know i suck at English and do come across preaching but take a leap of faith, Look into bullet proof diet and change your life and mind! I know my flaws and i do try work on them. Criticism is a GOOD thing! Arrogance creates confidence and leaders! Everything is a double edge sword, it's how we CHOICE to use them.

have a look at Ayahuasca, This one thing alone could be acclaimed to the rise of the intelligent mind! That mycelium is the worlds biggest living organism but you know NOTHING about it! MDMA can help people with Parkinsons (granddad died of it) so you agreeing to the war on drugs is a JOKE! YOUR government controls the cocaine, Heroin and meth industry for fuck sake!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

http://americanfreepress.net/is-cia-fueling-new-u-s-drug-epidemic-using-cheap-heroin-from-afghanistan-cia-obama-team-up-to-hide-darkest-secrets/

BTC was interesting because it had the potential to stop the centralisation of EVERYTHING! THe protocol i mean, Not the bullshit currency app! Only your labour has worth, NOTHING ELSE! What do you give yours up for! The fact that everyone gathers the price from centralised locations (exchanges) is 20th century thinking. People like Amir Taki Get it, but look how this industry shuns such people!

It all went tits up when 'normal' people got involved and unless we can wake these 'normal' people up, nothing will change! Anarchy is the answer, NO GOVERNMENTS! Not in this day and age! But you all run to them! Be it the FDA, FTC or whoever, It's a fucking JOKE!

Information overload there? Just scratching the surface!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:39:16 PM

POLL: Anyone here actually run their a cube at 325mhz @ -.0366v setting and it has no issues doing so?

Er....been running all my cubes at 325 for months now (except for 2 that were set to OFF the first month and recently had 2 dies (on cool cube not hot die ones) set down from 325 to 250 and 275mh receptively (summer may try to up them again now that winter in my bsmt) (my setup lostgonzo.imgur.com)

Perhaps you meant 350mh setting mod instead of the 325mh above? 325mh setting on the adv page is quite common. At least that was recommended as 'suddenly' ok on the 2nd or 3rd firmware version ...when I an others reported bad die issues (and thus the 'new' policy if set at 325 on adv page all cubes and you can get over 300mh KNC does not have to RMA squat.)

oh my titan(s) are both NOV 2013 units. My orig Titan's warranty (such as it is) will run out Nov 6th I think it is. Soon to doorstop afterwards I'd guess Smiley

(re-read the above you must have meant 350mh settings mod on adv page?)

Nope, was asking about 325MHZ!!! not 325MH

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
TXSteve

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

If thats what you need to believe to keep your false bubble alive, You believe what you want! 1 thing i can guarantee, Nothing you have been told or believe is the truth! Anyone who uses their brain for it's intended purpose KNOWS this! You keep going along with Confirmation Bia's because you want to be 'normal' lol. Social engineering has programmed you to look down on people who use drugs but you shove them down your mouth ALL THE TIME! talk about Hippocratic!

You wonder why i like gleb, He's eccentric and you should hold onto people like that! Not that you'd understand in your narrow minded world! There's more to life than your 5 senses! Like, 95% more lol. But i've probably gone too far for your monkey mind already! Not that we originate from monkeys but thats definitly too much for your cognitive dissidence ridden mind.

I dare you look into anything i talk about! But you wont! I'm not a one man band on this, FAR FROM!

What i talked about there happens in all industries but your to ignorant to see that!

'there is only one good, Knowledge, There is only one evil, IGNORANCE!' - Socrates

I Don't want to insult tbh and i know i suck at English and do come across preaching but take a leap of faith, Look into bullet proof diet and change your life and mind! I know my flaws and i do try work on them. Criticism is a GOOD thing! Arrogance creates confidence and leaders! Everything is a double edge sword, it's how we CHOICE to use them.

have a look at Ayahuasca, This one thing alone could be acclaimed to the rise of the intelligent mind! That mycelium is the worlds biggest living organism but you know NOTHING about it! MDMA can help people with Parkinsons (granddad died of it) so you agreeing to the war on drugs is a JOKE! YOUR government controls the cocaine, Heroin and meth industry for fuck sake!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

http://americanfreepress.net/is-cia-fueling-new-u-s-drug-epidemic-using-cheap-heroin-from-afghanistan-cia-obama-team-up-to-hide-darkest-secrets/

BTC was interesting because it had the potential to stop the centralisation of EVERYTHING! THe protocol i mean, Not the bullshit currency app! Only your labour has worth, NOTHING ELSE! What do you give yours up for! The fact that everyone gathers the price from centralised locations (exchanges) is 20th century thinking. People like Amir Taki Get it, but look how this industry shuns such people!

It all went tits up when 'normal' people got involved and unless we can wake these 'normal' people up, nothing will change! Anarchy is the answer, NO GOVERNMENTS! Not in this day and age! But you all run to them! Be it the FDA, FTC or whoever, It's a fucking JOKE!

Information overload there? Just scratching the surface!

so much knowledge, please continue
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:23:48 PM

</snip>

Yeah, thanks for the confirmation.

Anyhoo, back on-topic and reasonable discussion-land, the point is that this thread is clearly to do with people who already have received these Titan miners from KnC and are not getting any support from KnC. That they have made the effort to try and improve on their situation through developing it further is not 'supporting' KnC, it is that they are supporting themselves following KnC's shoddy delivery.

You think your unhinged paranoia in complaining that they are supporting KnC by actually using the miners they've already paid for makes any sense?

Would you prefer they not switch them on? Who would that benefit?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
noddy2000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:20:36 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 11:37:28 PM by noddy2000

</snip>

Yeah, thanks for the confirmation.

Anyhoo, back on-topic and reasonable discussion-land, the point is that this thread is clearly to do with people who already have received these Titan miners from KnC and are not getting any support from KnC. That they have made the effort to try and improve on their situation through developing it further is not 'supporting' KnC, it is that they are supporting themselves following KnC's shoddy delivery.

You think your unhinged paranoia in complaining that they are supporting KnC by actually using the miners they've already paid for makes any sense?

Would you prefer they not switch them on? Who would that benefit?

Keep labelling, If it makes you feel better! It's called bigger picture, THats the problem with you patriotic people, Can't see the wood for the tree's because your so selfish. Again, THe reason your here! GREED! Missing the point of what BTC is!

Thats why you can't understand you are supporting scum and never will!

I just feel sorry for you all, I don't live by FEAR (Fictional Events Actually Realised), I live by love, Which im trying to help my fellow man here, But you prefer to ignore and label once more. To see what i mean, You need to look deeper. But you wont!

You value false gods and are blinded by greed and possessions. Same as most here!

Here's the last great man that walked this earth who understood we have energy all around us and wanted to help us ALL!

Until they burnt his labs down, stopped funding and went with your corporate masters (Edison) who you all suck dick too! Since his departure there as not been a great man alive! Dark days!

Chuck your bullshit KnC in the bin and support good people! You make your choices, and you ALWAYS have one, Even if you don't like it, You always have one! Stop crying to your government, then maybe, Just maybe we could have a world where we work together, with no need for centralisation! Fuck, TAX is extortion from the fucking mafia lol.

Whats the point, Greed controls all you around here, Even though no fiat currency has EVER survived! and never will! Hell, No one currency in this world is worth ANYTHING it's been raped to the point of meaninglessness. Your too blind to see the price of stuff has DECREASED due to mass manufacture, and that the value of what you are using has lost 98% since 1970! That's one of the great lies shoved down our throught's and the NEVER FORGET mantra of the WW's. You ever wonder WHY they don't want you forget? Bet you think its for the lost lives don't you! hahaha

Man, I can't wait for them pull the cork on this shit, There already releasing all the information out there but most are too blind and dumb to see it. Not long now! Not long at all Smiley

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:41:30 AM

How many black helicopters do you see per week?
TXSteve

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

ahh, Nicola Tesla, nice picture
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:17:04 PM

now if it was 'hot babes' (with pics) yelling conspiracy in this thread..I'd nod and go along ..but w/o the eye candy...its a no go Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
noddy2000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:16:45 PM

now if it was 'hot babes' (with pics) yelling conspiracy in this thread..I'd nod and go along ..but w/o the eye candy...its a no go Smiley

Best i can do for you mate Wink

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
noddy2000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:56:08 PM

Snip

I agree with most, Just that i been telling the greedy around here for years now, and still no change!

Institutionalised peodophillia is coming out load and proud! Alan Haymon taking over boxing and 'cleaning' it up, To your personal masters destroying FIFA when everyone knows how it works anyways! To the point of sugar been one of the worst drugs for us coming out now and the fact that saturated fat is BRAIN FOOD, seen has your brain is 25% cholesterol. Sugar turns to insulin and builds fat reserves BTW, FAT BURNS FAT! Big picture my friend, THats why you can not see the woods for the trees! Holy roman empire rules all! DON'T FORGET IT!

People only believe it if its in the paper or on the news, that's how well programmed you are from school!

Doesn't matter anyway's, The end is around the corner, 2020 at the ABSOLUTE latest! That i promise!

So enjoy what little time you have left, I will! I'll be well out of the way unlike most of you. Can't save everyone my friend, But what little i can do i do! 95%+ dont want to be saved from their prisons!

I'm Zen my friend, Marching merrily into hell Smiley

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
teslaman

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:04:29 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 08:01:14 AM by teslaman

(I nominate TXSteve (Titan) and Telsaman..(Neptune)...  all those in favor...carries....hop right on that will you my good fellows..thanks ) Smiley

I'm a bit late responding on this, I had to search around the thread first, but tolip_wen actually did some rather extensive water cooling mods on the Neptune. Smiley One example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg8528187#msg8528187 Edit: Whoops, wrong link, that was the Jupiter....fixed.

You just had to invoke Tesla, didn't you? Tongue While you have mentioned some things that people really should research before labeling with the tired and now powerless "Conspiracy Theory" label, you were also extremely offensive and aren't helping anyone with your approach. That was all also very off topic. I would suggest starting your own topic in the correct section, linking it in your signature, then only mentioning to go visit it in your posts. That way you won't end up getting your posts deleted when mods decide to prune the off topic posts. Wink

I won't debate these things any further on this thread, but...

As for Tesla, just fyi, I've used a variation of "Teslaman" since 1999/2000. Yes, he was an amazing, brilliant man, but he also wasn't perfect. I share his lack of caring for money, but unlike him, I don't ignore it. He was horrible with managing money and ultimately, that is why he met such as sad fate. Greedy people screwed him over for sure, as you mentioned, but he also had a hand in sabotaging himself. He also supported Eugenics. No one is perfect. Just because someone uses money and knows when to grab onto a good thing, doesn't make them greedy. No one who knows me would ever call me greedy, so there is just one place where you offended someone who would otherwise agree with you. Try not to pass such blanket judgments.

As for Anarchy, I'm an anarchist at heart, but I also know that it can never work on society as a whole. There is a minority of us who could easily make it work, but the majority of people need the rules, laws and at least a limited, small government, because they are not like us and no measure of education will make them so. Sadly, most anarchists will never realize this.

Which brings me to my last point. The reality is, as much as we may hate it, Bitcoin would never get anywhere in this world without the money side of it. This is not Star Trek, this world is ruled by greed and currency. To ignore this fact, is to ensure failure. Take advantage of a corrupt system that would otherwise take advantage of you. Instead of smelling the, purposefully addictive, scented green like many people will do, we can actually use that money to promote better things, or get ourselves prepared and self-sufficient. I'm sorry to say, in a truly free world, greed will always persist, along with every other vice, and a world like Star Trek will never happen. Something like Avatar is more realistic, where the minority of us have to keep a check on the majority. We are the anti-elite, also small in number, but just as influential.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Tongue

KnCMiner Firmware - Mercury/Saturn/Jupiter/Neptune/Titan
noddy2000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:08:31 AM

SNIP

A*

My delivery and approach is terrible, i know. But so are my English skills and thats somewhere i will always lack. It's just not my area. I personally think all languages derived from Latin are poison. Arabic and Chineese can BOTH express feelings and emotions within their languages (traditional) yet not Latin(VATICAN) derived language can! But thats another subject all together Smiley

I talk straight and am not a bullshitter so i don't beat around the bush. I don't 'tip toe' for anyone & people are so used to people being useless sacks of shit without opinion! I also could have been a millionaire several times but i choice to give it away. I suppose i have a little connection to tesla there when it comes to 'finances' Smiley

I agree whole heartily with your comments and with Tesla, Same as all of us, we have good and evil within us all, it's just how we choice to use it. Of cause no ones perfect, and he did make it easy for Edison and co to rip him to the ground (and burn his lab down) but surely you can't blame that on his short comings of trying to help everyone without any financial gain. Were just so used to the idea of 'money' that we forgot what it's like without it, Helping each other for each others sake! There was a time long long ago you know and personally, I believe there was a time when we had all the technology we have today in the past too. All the pyramids in most countries around the world is no accident! There EVERYWHERE lol.

I won't continue in this thread, But your the second person to pick me up on that this week and was recommended meditation to calm the mind. Definitely something i will do has i have a good friend who is a teacher and also of Thai Chi & i think it's time isn't it Smiley

Peace my friend Wink

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Pages: « 1 ... 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 [2079] 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: