Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:05:55 PM

Seriously. Avg 700 on ghash with basically no how errors. Certainly not losing 20gh except when running eligius. Since that has been repeated soooooo many times in this thread, anyone who was sitting on eligius losing hashes had nobody to blame but themselves.

I am tired of the trolls, I just don't get it. I've done spectacular returns with my jupiters, what a terrific choice going with knc compared to any other company. If you are just an angry nasty person who has to bitch constantly, you should just sell your machines. There are plenty of buyers out there still paying more than you spent initially, plus you will have mined a bunch of coin by now.

You're right avenger, I don't give a shit what happened to you. You fail at life, and things should go wrong for you. That's what happens to dirtbags. Yep, I'm a paid shill. I made BANK on knc. Suck it.

This is another good example of everyone's situation being a little bit different. RJBTC did well, while others didn't. It isn't to say every Jupiter was done poorly, or that they were each done perfectly.

How is that hard to get?

On the other side of the coin, I also don't see the point in constantly whining about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:23:10 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 09:33:30 PM by Phoenix1969

The point got lost in his whining indeed, which was the point I was making itself...
He is costing us BTC by his constant rudeness when money-making information is being delivered.
Orama had no requirement to share that information, yet we got it.
He could have said nothing, and probably will say nothing next time because retarded pessimistic folks attack him every time he does.
Avenger's constant confrontational attitude to key people providing important information to us is a liability, period.

Kill the messenger   Kill the messenger   Kill the messenger Kill the messenger   Kill the messenger   Kill the messenger

It's pointless, unless you intentionally want us to do poorly.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:23:55 PM

Seriously. Avg 700 on ghash with basically no how errors. Certainly not losing 20gh except when running eligius. Since that has been repeated soooooo many times in this thread, anyone who was sitting on eligius losing hashes had nobody to blame but themselves.

I am tired of the trolls, I just don't get it. I've done spectacular returns with my jupiters, what a terrific choice going with knc compared to any other company. If you are just an angry nasty person who has to bitch constantly, you should just sell your machines. There are plenty of buyers out there still paying more than you spent initially, plus you will have mined a bunch of coin by now.

You're right avenger, I don't give a shit what happened to you. You fail at life, and things should go wrong for you. That's what happens to dirtbags. Yep, I'm a paid shill. I made BANK on knc. Suck it.

This is another good example of everyone's situation being a little bit different. RJBTC did well, while others didn't. It isn't to say every Jupiter was done poorly, or that they were each done perfectly.

How is that hard to get?

On the other side of the coin, I also don't see the point in constantly whining about it.

But seriously, how poor could someone have done? Total failure = rma! back to perfect. Mine btc, sell Jupiter, profit!. In the Whinevengers case, I guess he had a problem with a bad board, and was such a dick to everyone at knc that they wouldn't fix it. He's still mining, and could still turn that thing out on eBay for more than he paid, even disclosing all issues with it. Profit!  I'm just not seeing a case where someone didn't make back more then they paid.

Compare that to other manufacturers. Bfl, paid a year ago and just got your machines a month ago, or paid recently at 4x knc cost and just barely got your machines. Not profit. Cointerra, hashfast, still waiting and nobody actually knows when they will ship or how their hardware will work. I'm sure anyone who wasted money on hashfast wishes they had bought knc jupiters instead. They will not profit on coin, and the resale value in January if they get them will be low. Some people have done ok buying a lot of smaller boards, but you really need a lot of them right now to make anything.

I'm not sure if the Neptune will work out, just between timing, and difficulty. I didn't buy one, I'm hoping for a chance to buy a bunch of jupiters soon. If the price doesn't work out with the timing, maybe not. Either way, knc did me no wrong.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:33:12 PM

I'm borderline physically disabled,

Wait, you're borderline physically disabled but you installed mains wiring and circuitry at your house? I'm guessing not physicall-bound-disabled. More power to your enthusiasm either way.
I can work ok, as long as it doesn't require me to move my neck too much. It won't turn more than an inch or so either direction. Whiplash from backing into a palm tree at about 3 mph. in Azeka's Plaza in Maui about 2004. Did I mention I have no healthcare? Thanks Obama. If & when we all get rich from our KNC miners, I'm gonna buy me a real, actual healthplan, and someday get it some help...  more incentive for the aggressive attack.

I feel for ya man,have you tried Costa Rica for medical care Huh I got ALOT of dental done there 10 years ago & it was VERY cheap & FANTASTIC work!!!!

They have several good universities there that specialize in all kinds of fields.

Contact these guys to see if they know any doctors that do work in what you need  Wink

http://www.sanchiri.com/

They picked me up at the airport,took me to the lodge,then the dentist for a few days.I went ahead & rented a car,they drive on the correct side of the road there Cheesy

It was a dream vacation to boot!!!!!!!!!

As always do your research & ask as many questions as needed to be sure your going to get the treatment you need.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!

Serious? You went all the way to Costa Rica right dental work? Are they good at it? I'm terrified of any dentist I have ever went to here in the US. They are all rough on the hands.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:36:25 PM

So no updates on the additional Jupiter hardware sales? I guess this will be slotted in for next year then.   Cheesy

Cheers
Yes, the indication I got from Liam as of yesterday, was they had not started making them yet...

They are the ones that said keep your bitcoin handy....shit, if we all knew it would have been 3+ weeks out at least I wouldn't have put any bitcoin in my online wallet. Sounded like they were ready to sell right away.

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 09:38:27 PM

So no updates on the additional Jupiter hardware sales? I guess this will be slotted in for next year then.   Cheesy

Cheers
Yes, the indication I got from Liam as of yesterday, was they had not started making them yet...

hmmm......bitpay only...I guess I will have to break down and get a cell phone (I work nites and help teach a Shotokan karate univ club 4 days a week so cell phone is kinda moot or would be off anwyay) so anyway everyone always has to leave a msg anyway can do it on the land line....and I sleep days...(or they are sleeping) so felt no need...but if I want to use BitPay and such may have to break down and get one ..grrrrr...(such a noob)

on the other hand if they (KNC) are gonna sell jupiters at 2.5k or so for feb delivery...not sure it is worth doing (have 2 neptunes on order).....but again what do I know just saying.

ack! the angst! ack!

Searing

Hahahahaha. 2.5k? I would only wish. With KNC we'll probably see the same price as the original Jupiter. Imagine if they priced the Jupiter at 5k in January? You would NEVER break even.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:39:33 PM

So no updates on the additional Jupiter hardware sales? I guess this will be slotted in for next year then.   Cheesy

Cheers

They are the ones that said keep your bitcoin handy....shit, if we all knew it would have been 3+ weeks out at least I wouldn't have put any bitcoin in my online wallet. Sounded like they were ready to sell right away.

Hehe, yeah, I was in a flat panic there, which is why I called to pump for a bit more info  Grin
among other things.... The other reason I called was peeps were asking about the refund process....
which is done via bank transfer, even if you bought with BTC
which of course makes refunding a Neptune for coming Jupiters a huge risk in timeframe....

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:42:44 PM

Cheers

Hehe, yeah, I was in a flat panic there, which is why I called to pump for a bit more info  Grin
among other things.... The other reason I called was peeps were asking about the refund process....

Why the teaser? Just share it Smiley

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:47:14 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 10:07:49 PM by Phoenix1969

Cheers

Why the teaser? Just share it Smiley
sry...wasnt done really...."refunding a Neptune for coming Jupiters a huge risk in timeframe...." By the time you get an international transfer to your bank, and turn that back to btc thru yet another transfer... the sale could be over, and we don't know if bank transfer is going to be an option this go-around... I wanted to better estimate the risk. I'd like to say that the Holidays bend things in our favor, but we've just been told that the crew is still working full tilt right now, and that only customer service will be on vacation! So, It's anyone's guess... but I have a feeling the time is short/near. The holidays would surely slow a bank transfer as well.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:06:11 PM

It's funny, but pretty much everyone who can't bear to look at the facts I present here and who is nasty towards me has pre-ordered a knobtune. Or seven.

How did they come to this excellent business decision? I'd say, they stuck their finger up their butt and took a sniff. If it stunk hard enough, they decided to pre-order a neptune.

Last week I challenged anyone who pre-ordered a knobtune to show me their numbers, their data, their projections, based on realistic difficulty, on why this was a sound investment? You know, some FACTS.

No takers. It's obvious most people gambled and ordered blindly, based on the faulty image of knc being a "good" company.

KNC have fucked up multiple times, but as they never apologise or accept any responsibility, people seem to brain wash themselves into thinking knc are great. My experience is a constant reminder they aren't. And people are so fucked in the head they try to tell ME what I recieved and how much it was hashing! What kind of insane behaviour is that? Why do they need to maintain their delusions so strongly?

I don't think people like The Avenger messing with their pre-concieved images of KNC. KNC is the perfect girlfriend that can do no wrong. Until you walk into a room one day and find her sucking some other guys #### Cheesy It'll be that kind of day many of you see how fucked over and misled you've been.

So every time I criticise knc, point out the unsavoury things they've done, it fucks with people's picture of knc as a "good" company. It makes them question if knc are actually "good". And also, it reminds them and makes them question why they made their "investment" on NO FACTS. Just pure, plain, stupid gambling.

It get's so bad in people's brain they argue with cold, hard facts. They refuse to see the facts. They lash out and call people liars. Anything to maintain the image that knc is "good". KNC have to be good or else my decision to buy was flawed. The decision to invest everything and buy several knobtunes - the weight of delusion must be staggering for those people. Don't make me see that Avenger. Don't. You bastard.

I've been proven right before and I will be again. I'm confident, based on past performance and the attitude of greed and feeling no obligations towards their customers that is now plainly obvious, that this time round KNC's burning of it's customers is going to be epic. They get to spend your money, so it will be you that gets burned.

All the clues are their, the cracks in the foundation.

Please note, we are honestly not at all interested in belittling our competitors with phrases on our boards, our engineering will speak for itself.

Latest newsletter, more or less the day hashfast reveals 500+GH/s boards:
As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished...

Looks like knc have totally lost faith in their own product, when they can't let their so-called engineering speak for itself anymore. They've had to resort to what they said they wouldn't to. To justify doing what they said they wouldn't do! Bad omens.

KNC got lucky with timing. KNC got lucky with it's competition fucking up. KNC got lucky with bitcointalk being off-line for 10 days while they were flailing around trying to ship their first jupiturds. KNC got lucky with BTC going to $1300 around the time they wanted to take next pre-order. But their luck will run out, eventually. I get a sense it's already happened. They dropped a log in their pants last week and that was when I think it was all lost. Once belief is gone, so is luck.

I can't wait for the New Year! A Jupiter is due to mine about 2BTC in this difficulty period. This will be obliterated once all these other companies start to ship in January, which they surely will do. That is a FACT. I'd guesstimate in about 3 or 4 difficulty jumps, it's totally game over for Jupiturds. End of January ish.

I'll keep this crock of shit knc hardware I got running until then. But it will give me great pleasure to smash it to shit, for the 70-80 hours of my life I've spent doctoring this lame beta hardware I paid a premium for.

Good luck to the self deluded. But don't say you weren't warned.

Merry Xmas and a Hashing New Year!

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:09:44 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 10:19:47 PM by Phoenix1969

It's funny, but pretty much everyone who can't bear to look at the facts I present here and who is nasty towards me has pre-ordered a knobtune. Or seven.

How did they come to this excellent business decision? I'd say, they stuck their finger up their butt and took a sniff. If it stunk hard enough, they decided to pre-order a neptune.

Last week I challenged anyone who pre-ordered a knobtune to show me their numbers, their data, their projections, based on realistic difficulty, on why this was a sound investment? You know, some FACTS.

No takers. It's obvious most people gambled and ordered blindly, based on the faulty image of knc being a "good" company.

KNC have fucked up multiple times, but as they never apologise or accept any responsibility, people seem to brain wash themselves into thinking knc are great. My experience is a constant reminder they aren't. And people are so fucked in the head they try to tell ME what I recieved and how much it was hashing! What kind of insane behaviour is that? Why do they need to maintain their delusions so strongly?

I don't think people like The Avenger messing with their pre-concieved images of KNC. KNC is the perfect girlfriend that can do no wrong. Until you walk into a room one day and find her sucking some other guys #### Cheesy It'll be that kind of day many of you see how fucked over and misled you've been.

So every time I criticise knc, point out the unsavoury things they've done, it fucks with people's picture of knc as a "good" company. It makes them question if knc are actually "good". And also, it reminds them and makes them question why they made their "investment" on NO FACTS. Just pure, plain, stupid gambling.

It get's so bad in people's brain they argue with cold, hard facts. They refuse to see the facts. They lash out and call people liars. Anything to maintain the image that knc is "good". KNC have to be good or else my decision to buy was flawed. The decision to invest everything and buy several knobtunes - the weight of delusion must be staggering for those people. Don't make me see that Avenger. Don't. You bastard.

I've been proven right before and I will be again. I'm confident, based on past performance and the attitude of greed and feeling no obligations towards their customers that is now plainly obvious, that this time round KNC's burning of it's customers is going to be epic. They get to spend your money, so it will be you that gets burned.

All the clues are their, the cracks in the foundation.

Please note, we are honestly not at all interested in belittling our competitors with phrases on our boards, our engineering will speak for itself.

Latest newsletter, more or less the day hashfast reveals 500+GH/s boards:
As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished...

Looks like knc have totally lost faith in their own product, when they can't let their so-called engineering speak for itself anymore. They've had to resort to what they said they wouldn't to. To justify doing what they said they wouldn't do! Bad omens.

KNC got lucky with timing. KNC got lucky with it's competition fucking up. KNC got lucky with bitcointalk being off-line for 10 days while they were flailing around trying to ship their first jupiturds. KNC got lucky with BTC going to $1300 around the time they wanted to take next pre-order. But their luck will run out, eventually. I get a sense it's already happened. They dropped a log in their pants last week and that was when I think it was all lost. Once belief is gone, so is luck.

I can't wait for the New Year! A Jupiter is due to mine about 2BTC in this difficulty period. This will be obliterated once all these other companies start to ship in January, which they surely will do. That is a FACT. I'd guesstimate in about 3 or 4 difficulty jumps, it's totally game over for Jupiturds. End of January ish.

I'll keep this crock of shit knc hardware I got running until then. But it will give me great pleasure to smash it to shit, for the 70-80 hours of my life I've spent doctoring this lame beta hardware I paid a premium for.

Good luck to the self deluded. But don't say you weren't warned.

Merry Xmas and a Hashing New Year!
Speculation and facts are two different things, which is probably why you did't get an answer.

Constant sellouts of product, and triple-value resales totally say your opinion is left wing,
countless testimony in here as well....
It's obvious now your mission is to damage the KNC customer base with speculations you call fact
Get a grip.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
helmax

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:11:41 PM

@The Avenger say thing is correct if price not increased we never have ROI

looking job
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:28:49 PM

oh is this stupid argument is still happening? awesome.... ill come back later.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 10:37:42 PM

Tldr
Blah blah whiny whiner lies

So now you think you will be vindicated if neptunes don't ship on time or only produce 3th ? STFU. Anything you say is a prediction, nobody cares. Everything related to bitcoin has been a gamble you moron, show me a sure thing and I'll show you a lie. Like I said, you're gonna keep using that Jupiter till the day it isn't PROFITABLE!! Such a tool.

Helmet, it's really hard to understand you, I'm sure English isn't your first language but are you trying to make a point? If you haven't mined enough btc to roi yet, you did something wrong. Even then, sell it to someone else and you'll be set.
r1senfa17h

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:06:39 AM

Here's the way I see it:

Imagine you could loan someone bitcoin with the option of being paid back in USD at the value bitcoin was on the day you loaned it or you could be slowly paid back about the same number of bitcoins you loaned them sometime in the future. Unless you knew for sure that bitcoin price was going to increase, you would loan the bitcoins and try to guarantee yourself against ending up with less than you started with. In fact, I would make this deal even if the bitcoin return option was significantly less than what I loaned if the value of bitcoin skyrocketed.

Obviously, if the value of bitcoin skyrocketed, one would have done better by simply buying and holding. If I knew the future and knew that bitcoin would significantly increase in value, I would buy and hold.

By now, you should have realized that pre-ording a miner with the promise of USD refund at any time prior to manufacturing is the exact same scenario. Assuming you could get about the same number of bitcoins back as you spent, it's an attractive offer and many will see it as such.

Now the fun part - Trying to guess the future difficulty! I predict that difficulty will be between 10 and 15 billion when the Neptunes ship (based on 30% increase per jump - with the increase decreasing by 3% on each adjustment). I also speculate that the power requirements will be higher than advertised and will consume 0.8 W/GH.

With these numbers, I expect a Neptune to generate 7.5 BTC before it stops being profitable. I had no illusions about receiving more BTC than the ~12/each I spent. And yet I still bought three.

Maybe I'll get lucky and KnC will deliver Neptunes that are more powerful than advertised, or arrive sooner than expected, or BTC will skyrocket in value. One of more of these hopes needs to happen for the Neptune to be profitable. The good news is that I have a few months to see what happens before I have to make a choice about a refund. Of course, I'll likely be able to sell the miner for a considerable amount regardless.

Other possible risks include::
  • KnC decides to stop honoring refunds
  • BTC value plummets after receiving the miner
  • Difficulty is significantly higher than I predict
  • Delivery is significantly later than hoped

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
helmax

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:08:52 AM

why you are so blind with knc

price increased is your lucky

because saturn oct machine cost +/- 3000€ and i only can get max 15 BTC

so if price is 100€ = 1500 € where is ROI

now if you pay with bitcoins this machine crap! you lost your money

We are here to discuss and we have to reflect on the good things and bad

not only good things
yes kncminer change world mining but we must see all points

and already see man buy 100 units kncminer
already other man buy room datacenter with blades in watercool

I don't mean to be negative
but mining is out of control
because the own companies like kncminer
just see money our money
There is no need to be blind

looking job
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:49:25 AM

why you are so blind with knc

price increased is your lucky

because saturn oct machine cost +/- 3000€ and i only can get max 15 BTC

so if price is 100€ = 1500 € where is ROI

now if you pay with bitcoins this machine crap! you lost your money

We are here to discuss and we have to reflect on the good things and bad

not only good things
yes kncminer change world mining but we must see all points

and already see man buy 100 units kncminer
already other man buy room datacenter with blades in watercool

I don't mean to be negative
but mining is out of control
because the own companies like kncminer
just see money our money
There is no need to be blind

What? I paid $5k each for the Jupiters. I've mined a bunch of coin, I've sold multiple machines for a lot more coin and a lot more $$ than I spent. You can be negative, or you can do things to make it better. The price of btc was nice when it was high, but even at 600-700, it works great. The guy who bought 100 units had big investment money, and those were back in october units. He has done great with them. Mining is out of control? wtf do people want? If everyone wants to buy miners to make more and more coin, companies will pop up to make those machines. Who the hell thinks that this was going to both change the world and stay something that only crazy hobby tinkerers could achieve? You guys are ridiculous with this shit.

You wanna make a lot of money, go out and do it. Don't sit here whining about other people doing it.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:58:28 AM

Obviously, if the value of bitcoin skyrocketed, one would have done better by simply buying and holding. If I knew the future and knew that bitcoin would significantly increase in value, I would buy and hold.

I suppose significantly is the key word there. It's definitely going to rise over time. No surefire way to know how much time or value. B&H is one solid thing to do with these coins, in addition to mining.

With these numbers, I expect a Neptune to generate 7.5 BTC before it stops being profitable. I had no illusions about receiving more BTC than the ~12/each I spent. And yet I still bought three.

Finally, one of only a couple of us who is making a realistic projection. Mine was 4-6 with an upper of 12 depending on factors.

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief at the folks who bought Neptunes thinking they would crank out like 50 coins.

CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:14:59 AM

I suppose significantly is the key word there. It's definitely going to rise over time. No surefire way to know how much time or value. B&H is one solid thing to do with these coins, in addition to mining.

Finally, one of only a couple of us who is making a realistic projection. Mine was 4-6 with an upper of 12 depending on factors.

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief at the folks who bought Neptunes thinking they would crank out like 50 coins.

Realistic?
8 billion jump in one change in July?
57266 TH/s added to the network in a 10-12 days period?
That's 10K Neptunes at 5TH/s.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 03:38:08 AM

Realistic?
8 billion jump in one change in July?
57266 TH/s added to the network in a 10-12 days period?
That's 10K Neptunes at 5TH/s.
exactly.... not gonna happen

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: