Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

SK Planet Japan already working company. Buy they working not only in Japan? As I understand in Korea also?

Great news! I wonder if they already started or have finished integrating GATCOIN into their system? Any updates?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

If i'm posting it twice, i am sorry about it.

But when i search for sk planet japan. I found an interesting article about it with gatcoin.

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/sk-planet-japan-to-launch-geo-targeted-crypto-currencies-to-attract-booming-chinese-tourists-649703513.html

Thank you. it may working. I was not in Japan, but I was in some other Asian countries, and seen China tourists everywhere...

Nice news, I'll hope there will be more like this one, communication is everything in cryptoworld.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

SK Planet Japan already working company. Buy they working not only in Japan? As I understand in Korea also?

Great news! I wonder if they already started or have finished integrating GATCOIN into their system? Any updates?

It's too early for that. the project has just started, the ICO is not yet done. it's going to take a while.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

But when i search for sk planet japan. I found an interesting article about it with gatcoin.

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/sk-planet-japan-to-launch-geo-targeted-crypto-currencies-to-attract-booming-chinese-tourists-649703513.html

i dont know if you posted it twice. anyway im am thankful because in my opinion its worth reading too
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

So besides Japan, what markets will Gatcoin target? Will it be worldwide, or Asia first?

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

So besides Japan, what markets will Gatcoin target? Will it be worldwide, or Asia first?

i think they focus on japan by now but correct me if i am wrong
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

The aim is to attract Chinese tourist with the actual launch of gatcoin in Japan. I think Asian market is a very nice target, a very gauge market with a lot of crypto friendly people. And if gatcoin have a huge sucess, and gatcoin has great chance to have a big sucess, I think the team will target worldwide fast !
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

If the first contracts will be signed with Japan, this does not mean that they will work all the time in this region. I think there will be an expansion of the  GATCOIN activity, but this will take time
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

If the first contracts will be signed with Japan, this does not mean that they will work all the time in this region. I think there will be an expansion of the  GATCOIN activity, but this will take time
Yes, they have planned to have more merchants participating in the system, but not directly all over the world at once.
They have just started with SK Planet Japan.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

I think in Asia at first. Thie partneships with SK Planet Japan saying about this (they working in japan and Korea now, as I understand)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:27:56 PM

I think in Asia at first. Thie partneships with SK Planet Japan saying about this (they working in japan and Korea now, as I understand)

SK Planet is a subsidiary of SK Telecom and has its offices also in San Francisco, Turkey and all around Asia, so im sure they can make some agreements and also spread out of Asia sooner than later.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

Yes, they have planned to have more merchants participating in the system, but not directly all over the world at once.
They have just started with SK Planet Japan.
SK Planet is huge deal. This is very big corporation and (very respected one). They are currently employing 2k employees  Grin
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

Also look at the website of SK Planet and do some research about this company.
They are huge! This partnership will boost GATcoin and will open a lot of doors for this idea. Great work devs! Love it
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:21:57 PM

I hope they will also offer their service in Europe and America because I think these would be big markets for a product like GATCOIN.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

It is easy to make a form with just the name, supply, description, ticker of the Merchant Token.

However, in my original question I was asking specifically if GATCOIN supports attaching rules and conditions to Merchant Tokens.

Because there are promos such as "The customer has to buy Product A together with Product B to get a cashback C limited to D promos per home address E after X to Y amount of days after purchase date Z. This promo is valid until the final date F".

https://www.asus-promotion.com/mb_vga/fi-en/tac.html

I think the answer is yes if you want to use your merchant tokens with attached products, but the beauty of this is if you don't like terms of a specific merchant token you can always sell it and buy another one or accumulate GAT Smiley

I want to know what the options are from the point of view of a merchant, not the customer.

Let's say I am Asus and I want to reward people who buy a video card and a motherboard at the same time using the Merchant Tokens. But I don't want my staff checking every form manually. I want this to be handled automatically by the GATCOIN platform. For example the video cards come with Merchant Token A and the motherboards with Merchant Token B. Customers also need to conform to the rules I wrote before. Is that possible to use GATCOIN to automate that process?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:53:03 PM

It is easy to make a form with just the name, supply, description, ticker of the Merchant Token.

However, in my original question I was asking specifically if GATCOIN supports attaching rules and conditions to Merchant Tokens.

Because there are promos such as "The customer has to buy Product A together with Product B to get a cashback C limited to D promos per home address E after X to Y amount of days after purchase date Z. This promo is valid until the final date F".

I think the answer is yes if you want to use your merchant tokens with attached products, but the beauty of this is if you don't like terms of a specific merchant token you can always sell it and buy another one or accumulate GAT Smiley

I want to know what the options are from the point of view of a merchant, not the customer.

Let's say I am Asus and I want to reward people who buy a video card and a motherboard at the same time using the Merchant Tokens. But I don't want my staff checking every form manually. I want this to be handled automatically by the GATCOIN platform. For example the video cards come with Merchant Token A and the motherboards with Merchant Token B. Customers also need to conform to the rules I wrote before. Is that possible to use GATCOIN to automate that process?

I think automation is definitely possible. it would be a waste of time and money to have someone send coins manually.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:05:12 PM

I think automation is definitely possible. it would be a waste of time and money to have someone send coins manually.

That's a good question. I am sure automatic token distribution will be possible but I don't know if/how its possible to add terms and conditions in this whole process. Maybe a member of the team can help out here.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

That's a good question. I am sure automatic token distribution will be possible but I don't know if/how its possible to add terms and conditions in this whole process. Maybe a member of the team can help out here.

Actually, I took it for granted that they can add special conditions, like expiry date of rewards, minimum purchase to get a discount, whatever  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

Perhaps it will be provided through ETH smart contract. If understand their tech correctly. A member of the team could clarify this.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

SK Planet is a subsidiary of SK Telecom and has its offices also in San Francisco, Turkey and all around Asia, so im sure they can make some agreements and also spread out of Asia sooner than later.

Would be good to hear of some partnerships who are already or are being made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: