Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:05:33 AM

It not about how you focus. It about how you market.
Apple and Samsung were already present in India when OnePlus launched but now Oneplus dethroned both of them in the Premium segment in India. So, it's all about how you lure the customers.

Indeed!
Marketing is very important for every product. GATcoin is doing a great job with there marketing. For example that graffiti in the subway.

People are very curious when they just see a name and will look it up.
Marketing is everything.

Keep it up!

I missed the graffiti! Do you have a link to a picture of it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

I have just saw this article.

Apparently, gatcoin is one of the first participants of project transparency with 15 more ico.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/ethereum-based-icos-launch-self-governance-initiative

It is a good thing for future of icos and also a good act by gatcoin team.
Thanks for the info! I agree that for the project it's a big plus.

hopefully this will also translate into larger investments by interested parties.

nice info, thanks for your sharing.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:34:19 AM

So besides Japan, what markets will Gatcoin target? Will it be worldwide, or Asia first?

I think in Asia at first. Thie partneships with SK Planet Japan saying about this (they working in japan and Korea now, as I understand)

SK Planet is a subsidiary of SK Telecom and has its offices also in San Francisco, Turkey and all around Asia, so im sure they can make some agreements and also spread out of Asia sooner than later.

Yes, I noticed that some Asian countries are far more developed in tech stuff, but Europe would be really nice market for Gatcoin.

Asia is more easy to get adaptation. In europe, maybe more gross from shopping but customers is not that easy as japan to get used to gatcoin. Still in time i believe they will Smiley

Can just agree. It always takes so much time to adapt something new in Europe, while for example Japan just do it and people are open to try new stuff here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

Big names from China is associated with Gatcoin.I heard China has banned ICO,how will it affect your ICO and how are chinese allowed to associated with you?

china is opening ico but with regulation
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Yes Japan is very open to crypto currencies, its a very good target for gatcoin, they are very crypto friendly. Chinese tourist will be a good target also for first users for gatcoin. If the platform work very well in Asia, the project will skyrocket.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

Big names from China is associated with Gatcoin.I heard China has banned ICO,how will it affect your ICO and how are chinese allowed to associated with you?

Moreover, this is the participation in ICO which is banned, it does not mean the product is forbidden in the country.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

In case any of you want to give that a try, there is an anecdote of a man who bought the complete inventory of a store with just 60 cents and a bag full of coupons.

How is that even possible ? Normally you have limits to coupons.

Glad you asked!

The coupons gave 15% to 20% discount on any product. The coupons did not have any rules printed on them that restricted their use. So he figured he could stack the coupons an infinite amount of times. Indeed he could, he even checked it with the Consumer Association.

He came with 2807 coupons and 60 cents. He walked away with 48,500 euros worth of TVs and household products. And gave them away.

My question to the GATCOIN team is: Smart contracts are immutable, what can GATCOIN merchants do in case they made a mistake with Merchant Tokens that could ruin them?

I think that nothing should be done. GATCOIN provides the system to the merchants and buyers, and if there are no errors in the system, then the merchant is responsible for his error.

Well if there are some mistakes in the contract/rules determined by the company itself they just have to stop giving out coins, or?

I mean, that if the merchant gave out his bonuses so much that it would be ruined, then this is the error of this merchant. (Here I assume initially that there are no errors in the GATCOIN system) And if GATCOIN will do hardfork for each such merchant, it will not last long. If hackers kidnap crypto currency, this does not give the right to demand the cancellation of all transactions in the BTC or ETH network, only to return the stolen crypto currency?
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Usually these kind of things take a while. China is a complicated country, Ive read a nice comparison. China is a dragon with 8 heads. One day 1 head takes control where to go, the next day the other head
takes control on what to do. Its a difficult country to rely on building a buseniss. I would rather see GATcoin establish in other Asian countries first.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

Is there a bonus for ICO investments?

i dont know exactly but in most projects information to that is provided in the whitepaper - take a brief look and you will find it out for sure Wink
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

Usually these kind of things take a while. China is a complicated country, Ive read a nice comparison. China is a dragon with 8 heads. One day 1 head takes control where to go, the next day the other head
takes control on what to do. Its a difficult country to rely on building a buseniss. I would rather see GATcoin establish in other Asian countries first.

haha the chinese people are funny in a very special way - i like the comparison with the dragon
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

In case any of you want to give that a try, there is an anecdote of a man who bought the complete inventory of a store with just 60 cents and a bag full of coupons.

How is that even possible ? Normally you have limits to coupons.

Glad you asked!

The coupons gave 15% to 20% discount on any product. The coupons did not have any rules printed on them that restricted their use. So he figured he could stack the coupons an infinite amount of times. Indeed he could, he even checked it with the Consumer Association.

He came with 2807 coupons and 60 cents. He walked away with 48,500 euros worth of TVs and household products. And gave them away.

My question to the GATCOIN team is: Smart contracts are immutable, what can GATCOIN merchants do in case they made a mistake with Merchant Tokens that could ruin them?

I think that nothing should be done. GATCOIN provides the system to the merchants and buyers, and if there are no errors in the system, then the merchant is responsible for his error.

Well if there are some mistakes in the contract/rules determined by the company itself they just have to stop giving out coins, or?

I mean, that if the merchant gave out his bonuses so much that it would be ruined, then this is the error of this merchant. (Here I assume initially that there are no errors in the GATCOIN system) And if GATCOIN will do hardfork for each such merchant, it will not last long. If hackers kidnap crypto currency, this does not give the right to demand the cancellation of all transactions in the BTC or ETH network, only to return the stolen crypto currency?

As consumers we like merchants to honor their mistakes, but currently almost every promo comes with Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer that allow them to change the rules. If GATCOIN prevented changes to the rules that would be good for the consumers, but terrible for the merchants if they made a mistake. Remember, GATCOIN needs support from Merchants. If it turns out too risky they will back out.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

Yes there will be a bonus. The first third of the tokens will be sold for $0.2 each, the second third for $0,3 per token and the remaining tokens will cost $0,4. So being fast makes sense. The ICO will start in about 19 days, so still enough time.

That is actually a huge advantage, to buy the coins early. At the end of the ICO you will theoretically double your invested money.  Usually you get like 30, 40 % bonus, but here it will be much bigger. After it hits the exchanges, who know how much will it be worth.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

and they will, probably japan would go really well.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

So I read that GATcoin joined project transparency http://projecttransparency.org/

This means that ''participants are voluntarily binding themselves to disclose wallets controlled by a project and to provide a voluntary explanation of any expenditure greater than 0.5% of the funds collected.''

Im very excited about this movement and hope more blockchain projects will join. especially since the latest rumors about paypie going on right now. This project could protect paypies image

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

From the total supply of 1 billion GAT coins, only 20% will be offered during the crowd sale. That means, whatever happens during the crowd sale, whether all available tokens are sold out or not, the project will continue. In other words, crowd sale results will not affect the continuity of the project. Am I correct?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:36:00 PM

From the total supply of 1 billion GAT coins, only 20% will be offered during the crowd sale. That means, whatever happens during the crowd sale, whether all available tokens are sold out or not, the project will continue. In other words, crowd sale results will not affect the continuity of the project. Am I correct?

You assumption would mean they have no soft cap. But as far as I remember, the dev wrote somewhere that their soft cap is 20M$.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:59 PM

They will have a second round of crowdsale in summer 2018, as I understans correct...
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

Yes there will be a bonus. The first third of the tokens will be sold for $0.2 each, the second third for $0,3 per token and the remaining tokens will cost $0,4. So being fast makes sense. The ICO will start in about 19 days, so still enough time.

That is actually a huge advantage, to buy the coins early. At the end of the ICO you will theoretically double your invested money.  Usually you get like 30, 40 % bonus, but here it will be much bigger. After it hits the exchanges, who know how much will it be worth.
so at the begining of the ico the price of the tokens will be low and then increase with time,is a good strategy in my opinion,after listing the exchanges nobody knows if the price will go up or down,we will know it only when tokens will be listed...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

You assumption would mean they have no soft cap. But as far as I remember, the dev wrote somewhere that their soft cap is 20M$.

Actually, i thought you are mistaken, but when i checked, i saw your info is correct.

And here is the devs answer to someone asked it isn't high.

Short answer, we want to do this right, in order or ICO investors to see truly excellent returns on their investment we need to build a bullet proof system, test it extensively set up infrastructure in multiple markets and actively pursue as many merchants as possible to expand the network as soon as possible. To do this we need funds unfortunately we cant build a easy to use interactive marketplace that spans the globe and covers a vast network  overnight and on the cheap

I can't blame them for choosing this path. Hope everything goes well.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

I read some of you talking about smart contracts but we don't know if the GAT blockchain will have smart contracts. In fact I wanna know when the entire blockchain's documentation will be released

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: