Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:48:48 PM

Haven't been around these parts in a while, I see we're loosing faith in AMT?

Biomech - They gave you a free miner and asked for a video review good or bad, the video you gave was just awful. You're always supportive, what happened? You gave a review and backed a company that is producing miners. So they hit a few road bumps, you backed one of three companies in this country that produces mining hardware.

At least you didn't back a scam.

Hey, mate I am missing "We" part Grin
How are we doing lately? Is there some hope for lost and unsupportive soles here that they will ever get their miners? Or just free stakes are left instead Grin

Loshia Piqlo - At some point in the future we will be shipping a miner to Marto, and he will arrange for you to review it. If you would like to buy that miner your welcome to purchase it at a discounted rate at that time and we hope you'll complete your review. This is of course contingent on your good behavior and good manners.  If you are here just to trash talk our company all the time and not cooperate, we'll have to take other actions.

Also you still owe us bitcoins from the bet.
Yeah I have enough marto's coin craft boards already.  So if you happen to sent to marto marto's boards with amt logo on top save the expenses an your valuable time:) I can review them right away for free:)
Пикльo next time when you try to offend me use Chinese you are good with Chinese I am sure Grin

We don't mean to offend you Loshia really. And regarding the design, American consumers don't care who designed it or how its manufactured, they just care about the ease of obtaining it. All Apple products are 100% manufactured by contract manufacturers. Except we're actually in the CM"s facility doing the most of the work. Bulgaria is filled with some of the prettiest girls in the world Loshia, why don't you go out on a date with one and give this forum a break.
Which bet I have lost exactly ?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:50:18 PM

Hell I'll take any tuesday of any month if they actually come in and update.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:52:17 PM

We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I'll take it.

Also you didn't address how the whole mason thing doesn't matter. It seemed to be a point of real contention a week ago.

Which whole mason thing was that?  We don't know anything about masons. There are several rumors, fake images, just plain crap on this thread that the trolls spread all the time, now we're free masons too right :. )

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:52:46 PM

Hell I'll take any tuesday of any month if they actually come in and update.
What about the next year Thursday ?
They are bulshiting you that is all it is up tou yo to wait

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:58:57 PM

I'll take it.

Also you didn't address how the whole mason thing doesn't matter. It seemed to be a point of real contention a week ago.

Please understand our point of view. We dont even read this thread most of the time. Its a mixture of clients seeking answers, buyer seeking evidence, and counter agents hired by other companies to make us look bad.  And Loshia - who does it for free because he likes to and lives on forums but spends more time on our thread than running is own forum which he has.. so weird. <- Joking Loshia - we'll buy you rakia calm down.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:04:32 PM

I'll take it.

Please understand our point of view. We dont even read this thread most of the time. Its a mixture of clients seeking answers, buyer seeking evidence, and counter agents hired by other companies to make us look bad.  And Loshia - who does it for free because he likes to and lives on forums but spends more time on our thread than running is own forum which he has.. so weird. <- Joking Loshia - we'll buy you rakia calm down.

Can you tell me about the coins I own you and leave the raki for later will you?
Besides I do not drink but I would not refuse a free stake Grin
Back to the question how much do I own you and for what?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:10:44 PM

I'll take it.

Please understand our point of view. We dont even read this thread most of the time. Its a mixture of clients seeking answers, buyer seeking evidence, and counter agents hired by other companies to make us look bad.  And Loshia - who does it for free because he likes to and lives on forums but spends more time on our thread than running is own forum which he has.. so weird. <- Joking Loshia - we'll buy you rakia calm down.

Can you tell me about the coins I own you and leave the raki for later will you?

Some bet you had made about the wattage per Ghs, then on the same day bitmine came out with their specs, we're are the US distributor of the coincraft chip, and we're producing the swiss products here locally as well. So in turn, we have the same stats.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:13:56 PM

And so I was referring for in th wall or at wall usage it turns to be twice more than your posts right? 600-900 wats agains 1.1 kw
And no one toke that bet I posted at least 10 times here asking for brave souls you can check if you want? Even isawhim did not took it
What do I own you?
Let us say that you took the bet without letting us know then you own me?
Did I miss something?
Besides no one has seen your miner yet and even copy pasting bitmine design it may turn out that due to some issues it is different?
Speaking of bets what about 25 btc bet of you famous 4 chip board?
Are you taking it?
I guess no why? Because that is the only thing produced buy you and this is not working Grin pathetic
Please explain in public. You are not a gambler Grin

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:18:26 PM

I'll take it.

It was great there were pics of "Daddy-O Harrison" with some bulgarian worshipful master of the eastern lights lodge. I dunno, not a whole lot that had to do with miners. You guys were total assholes for it though.

Shit got so off track it was confusing as fuck. If you are producing miners I'm #1432 so hopefully Phin is right and you guys can't count, means I might get my miner sooner.

But lets be honest this is all talk until it's not so get back in dungeon with your whips and make them build the miners. I want pictures and a review. And if they aren't coming from you, by the way I could have produced that video for you way quicker, than it needs to come from someone here. There is thread tracking orders on here somewhere take a look and tell us if you've shipped the miner of the guy with the lowest number here so we can beg them for a video.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:53:56 PM

CAN WE CHANGE THE TONE OF THE TREAD.

-  everyone who think they can get their money back from AMT..   No shot.  By the time you file your complaints lawsuits..  you will get nothing.  Its all a load of crap.

-  Allow this for a place for AMT customers to talk to AMT.   Its the only way we can get to AMT since they do not answer emails or their phones

-  If yant to btich about AMT go to another thread.

AMT

-  Please do a better job and tell WTF is going on.  You have quite a bit of my money and others we a clients deserve to know.  If you do not want to make it public post it to your members area on your site.  If you did this people would stop just showing up at your house for dinner.   The people wont stop showing up since you have peoples money.  I suggest you open up and tell us WTF is going on and give some ETA to keep the crazies out of your yard.

l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:56:42 PM

CAN WE CHANGE THE TONE OF THE TREAD.

-  everyone who think they can get their money back from AMT..   No shot.  By the time you file your complaints lawsuits..  you will get nothing.  Its all a load of crap.

-  Allow this for a place for AMT customers to talk to AMT.   Its the only way we can get to AMT since they do not answer emails or their phones

-  If yant to btich about AMT go to another thread.

AMT

-  Please do a better job and tell WTF is going on.  You have quite a bit of my money and others we a clients deserve to know.  If you do not want to make it public post it to your members area on your site.  If you did this people would stop just showing up at your house for dinner.   The people wont stop showing up since you have peoples money.  I suggest you open up and tell us WTF is going on and give some ETA to keep the crazies out of your yard.

+1 on this. left amt a message when they didnt pick up...i'm pretty sure it's been 24hr still they have yet to contact me back on any updates to my order....all i /we ask is that amt needs to keep us in the loop about  our orders or answer our message at the same time amt put ur self in our situation where we put out 6-30k and we have no idea whats gonna happen to our money......
again since i have yet been contacted regarding my order from amt besides the one from alyssa about the delays in chip supply i will ask about my order here....

my order number is 1327
do u have a revised pick up date for that order range and r we getting 1.2 unit or 1.5 ? and in my case since i order 5 units am i getting a free unit if the 6 board unit dont make it in time?
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

AMT_MINERS: Since you are on here now, why dont you post some better photos of ONE of the completed 1.2TH miners? the previous pictures you posted were terrible.

This includes photos of the boards wired up, the case, and the unit hashing if possible.

You only seem to dedicate time posting to responses about frivolous bullshit, when everyone here wants more evidence that the miners are being produced and shipped.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:12:33 PM

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

Why are you not registered in PA? It is illegal to conduct business in a state without registering with the local/state government. Is this so that you can avoid paying state taxes?

Buy & Hold
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:26:25 PM

AMT_miners,

Keep on shipping, and give us updates. My order is #1121 for (x2) 1.2 TH/s miners, when will you get to this?

~casey
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:29:42 PM

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.
Well, he did say Family Friend... could be both, right? Cheesy Or perhaps he add an "r", and it's Family Fiend?

Dammit, I can't twist words properly sober. Ship me Matt's bong, willya?

Boy, you really must have been drunk. It's a hookah, bud (as in bud hookah).  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 05:43:24 PM

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

I was speaking more of your brightly colored  quoting and the size of the text that seems to swell with your anger.

AMT has claimed that multiple people at the company have used the account. This is plausible, and I have seen you provide information to disprove it.

The company could have multiple founders, could be possible you've yet to prove it's not the case. Also there is reason to believe that he could be protecting his family if there not indeed multiple founders. I've seen a lot of hostility and I don't see how if I were running a business how it would be important to relay any familial relation to the person who's building we would be working out of. As long as said sape exists.

You, so far as I can tell, are not monitoring Joshua Zipkin, nor his Daddy-o, via ankle bracelet. So you can do the broken record thing and make extraordinary claims, but it puts the responsibility on you to back it up not anyone else to dispel it.

There are too many holes in this swiss cheese (hey are using swiss created chips now get it?) investigation of your's because you lack focus. You are casting a floodlight rather a spotlight and it keeps any single piece of information from carrying considerable weight.

I like you though man. You obviously do it for the right reason. You've said you've been burned before and I can appreciate the neighborhood watch mentality in trying to look out for everyone else. It's honestly a noble cause; I just happen to disagree with your methods and the conclusions they lead you too.

I'm going to let time solve this one, and if it burns me that my own damn fault.

That said I did offer up my services to monitor the thread and relay information, if that would be to their liking because if someone can get a direct pipeline in that is only all the better for the community.

Looks like ish might be working on something, I'd love to see something come of it. If it means more timely results, or at least news then that is great.

I guess that means I need to get in line at the dick buffet.

I'm hoping that we see some movement now, but I'm still skeptical.

Thanks for the fair post, bud.

One of the main points I've been trying to make is that Joshua Zipkin has been using the 1254 West Chester Pike address since at least 2006, in spite of him stating--TWICE--that Harrison is ONLY a friend of the founder. I could easily name a dozen companies that Josh Zipkin has had over the years using that same address, one of which is http://www.securax.org/.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:00:29 PM

Let's waist time, not build miners, and drive right into your repetitive antics.

1. Joshua was born, raised and lives in Philadelphia. He lived over seas for a bit and yes he helped AMT register a European entity for the purposes of selling and conducting business in Europe. Mostly for doing business with Marto at the time.

Joshua has lived in Sofia in the past, he was involved FDI contracts, outsourcing, tech development and more.

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

- The nashville thing your referring was a crowd funding platform joshua's company created for a media company. The born in Nashville phrase was the slogan -Born in Nashville - Raised by music. Your taking the info from josh's facebook page which happens to show that he likes the FB page of Playerfunder.com (which is currently down because it never took off)  but here is the link to the fb page anyway. In general, you sound like an idiot and just pulling crap from anywhere to spin it in a matter which suits your argument. See the link for your correction.

https://www.facebook.com/Playerfunder

We'd like you to stop speaking about our employees and their families. Harry is Jim former (10 years back) employer and close friend oof Jim, Harry also happens to Josh's father as well. That's really good that you were able to use to google and google the last name Zipkin.  While we're at it. Joshua has a mother, and two sisters as well. His mother has two cats and she has lots of friends too. They live in houses and go to jobs that also have addresses.

We used their office for a month or so in September/October to get started.

As of lately, there have been 3-4 buyers/creepy people that have shown up at Joshua's house unannounced.

Also Phineas/Bruno - it seems that you died 4 years ago, so who are you really?

http://www.beveragefamilyfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=950940&fh_id=13336

Just a type of post I would expect from a lying piece of shit company. Your tone sucks. You could have penned the same exact thing without having to stick it up my ass, but opted for this approach instead. Well played.

The obit if of my dad, of which I penned when after he died of cancer.

The Nashville thingie was Joshua's concern, and no others. Would you like to see other evidence connecting Josh with Nashville that didn't happen? BTW, he was living in Bulgaria when he penned it, of which I've already proved.

I like how you connect AMT's friend to now being Josh's father as just a friend.

One more thing, Josh. Nice try in penning this in third person, unless the PR guy you hired isn't versed in English like you, as a Penn State grad, ain'tith: waist = waste and over seas = overseas.

Don't be pulling alpaca wool over my head you piece of shit.

BTW, FYI, Haverford and Havertown are both in Delaware county, Pennsylvania.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

Biomech - They gave you a free miner and asked for a video review good or bad, the video you gave was just awful. You're always supportive, what happened? You gave a review and backed a company that is producing miners. So they hit a few road bumps, you backed one of three companies in this country that produces mining hardware.

How are we doing lately? Is there some hope for lost and unsupportive soles here that they will ever get their miners? Or just free stakes are left instead Grin

Loshia Piqlo - At some point in the future we will be shipping a miner to Marto, and he will arrange for you to review it. If you would like to buy that miner your welcome to purchase it at a discounted rate at that time and we hope you'll complete your review. This is of course contingent on your good behavior and good manners.  If you are here just to trash talk our company all the time and not cooperate, we'll have to take other actions.

Looks to me like AMT has gone into FULL DOX mode.

I, for one, welcome their other actions. I'm already on record in stating that AMT is nothing but a scam operation and even invited their ass to sue me. I'm still waiting for the papers from their asshole Bulgarian lawyers.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:09:27 PM

Yeah I have enough marto's coin craft boards already.  So if you happen to sent to marto marto's boards with amt logo on top save the expenses an your valuable time:) I can review them right away for free:)
Пикльo next time when you try to offend me use Chinese you are good with Chinese I am sure Grin
Excuse me which bet exactly you act like chicken shit and hide away. Post a quote from forum post here about the bet. I forgot you have sent me 4  chip board and it is working but I am lier for sure Grin
Go and visit your shrink that is all I can say

Did you really call him a Пикльo? That took balls!  Shocked
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:14:46 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 06:46:52 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

AMT,

Here is the problem with asking... we have asked... asked until we are blue in the face... what other recourse do we have? You have no pictures of your name on the building, your surrounding neighbors have been visited by several of your customers that could not find you, I personally have never had a single voice to voice conversation with any of you and I have called many many many times as well as emailed as well and I got a response once telling me I over paid and you were sending me a refund for the overpayment, yet that was over two months ago that you said I would get that refund and I have asked about it several times. You could hire someone for min wage to answer the phones and emails to put peoples minds at ease, they do not need to know how to put together a miner yet you do not do that... taking 5 min to train said worker would shave off hours and make you thousands more because people would buy more! You are shipping... but no one on here is saying they have received their 1.2/TH miner. You gotta have more business sense than this. Seriously.

There are several pictures in this thread with our name on the building, scroll back, there's also a video somewhere from a client that took a video of our building.

Which neighboors are you referring to? Because we've been at that location since January. And you also verified earlier that the bank across the street knows us.

We basically stopped answering the phone until we get enough miners out the door and get on track. We're returning messages as much as possible.

Most people need two to three weeks to learn how to answer the phone and talk to our type of clients, let alone understand the business. Because its not one question "where is my miner" its the 20 that follow and the 30 minutes they keep the rep on the on the phone. Otherwise the conversation will almost always end in "I'm not sure, but I can have someone get back to you on that" - and then the client doesn't feel reassured anyway, so why spend the money on the rep? So better spend the money on a pair of hands they'll build a miner and ship to the client instead of reassuring them. We don't have a problem with new sales. Even with this thread.

We're shipping and building slowly. There are like 20-30 clients total on this thread, of hundreds that ordered the 1.2.  We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

If this isn't a sign of a piece of shit operation, I don't know what is. Anybody how orders from AMT now after reading the above has mental issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: