Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:52:04 AM

Beliefs
World view:Judiasm
Personal priority:Science and research
Important in others:Intellect and creativity
Views on smoking:Positive
Views on alcohol:Positive
Inspired by:John W

Not a Mason.
source: vk.com/joshzipkin

Let's all stay calm and wait for our miners.

What is you point?

Here's my point. The prick is creative, in the sense that he didn't go to Penn State to enhance his intelligence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

Why are you not registered in PA? It is illegal to conduct business in a state without registering with the local/state government. Is this so that you can avoid paying state taxes?

Hell, AMT already stated that they're willing to pay under the table for services to further avoid paying the IRS and state taxes. Pretty smart move on their part, eh. Seems to me the IRS should now look into everything the Zipkin fucks own here in the US.

Phinnaeus.

you have no clue what you are talking about.  Most companies in the US are incorporated in Delaware.   Go look at where every us bank is incorporated.   Stop blasting this forum with crap cause you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  You are making this a shitty place.

From one person who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about to another person who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Me no had to look very far: https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=216130012047213078155240048036006124048244051246

Mailing Address:   1001 Main St
PO Box 6003
Evanston, WY 82931-6003 USA

If you desire to see 552 more, go here https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingSearch.aspx and search for the word BANK. When you're done, do the same for the other 48 states. Then, correct your statement: Go look at where EVERY us bank is incorporated.

What makes the internet so great is  assholes like you can say what ever you think.   I don't need prove my point right   KEEP POSTING SHIT HERO!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:14:10 AM

Shit hero is back. Would you give me a blow job if I proved to your ass that Joshua Zipkin WAS in Nashville?
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:21:38 AM

Shit hero is back. Would you give me a blow job if I proved to your ass that Joshua Zipkin WAS in Nashville?

Thanks hero

ARGO
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:22:03 AM

I made a great discovery. WHILE I think Phinneaus guages intentions are in the right place, least initially he has gotten way off track and all Alex Jones on this thread. But its amazing how the tone of the thread changes when clicking the ignore button changes this thread. Least for me. If I got scammed then its my own damn fault for not listening. BUT so far I havent gotten the impression they are looking to scam us. THey are just late and not communicating as well as they should.

Are you in reference to Mt Gox? Everything was cool there till the end. Same with InstaWallet. Want me to name a couple dozen more? Hell, Trade Hill did it three times.

And, how is it that you and Joshua Zipkin continue to make the same grammatical errors? Is it a New York thing, Josh also living there a spell, or a Penn State thing? I guess it must be tuff to penn shit when one's waisted (as a Bulgarian would pen it).

Shit. We're talking PA. They can't even SPEAK english, let alone write it. It took me a year to figure out what the hell most of 'em were talking about, as they say like half the word in an "accent" like they got a dick in their mouth. When they do use real words they use 'em wrong. Like "Jumbo". Take a guess what that means in pennsylvanian.

FYI, Kennywood's open! Don't want nobody donning a babushka espying your jagger.   Shocked
Cheesy Clearly you've been there!

Yes I have... Via Google. Weird place!  Grin

Since I'm here... actually, the following is why I'm here, but enjoy the funness (can't believe that's a word) with Bio...

<penning the following as if I wasn't leaving the above reply>

Since I'm beginning to forget where I place things, I'm just going to leave the following here: http://www.daflorn.co.uk/aboutus.html and http://www.daflorn.com/contacts.htmlSomebody, make sure it doesn't get stolen.

Oh god, we all gonna die....Lactobacillus Bulgaricus

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 02:29:40 AM

- The nashville thing your referring was a crowd funding platform joshua's company created for a media company. The born in Nashville phrase was the slogan -Born in Nashville - Raised by music. Your taking the info from josh's facebook page which happens to show that he likes the FB page of Playerfunder.com (which is currently down because it never took off)  but here is the link to the fb page anyway. In general, you sound like an idiot and just pulling crap from anywhere to spin it in a matter which suits your argument. See the link for your correction.

I stand corrected. The shithead was in the US in 2012 when he created PlayerFunder for his 33 Media Ltd. company. In fact, he was living in Nashville, TN, in June, 2012, for two days earlier than when he registered PlayerFunder.com to solicit donations without registering the NPO, he filmed the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc#t=400 The time stamp is to show him stating his name, but watch the entire video and listen to him say the word Jewish.

Without having to research it, I think the number 33 is significant in the name of his company 33 Media Inc. as it relates to Masons, so I've read earlier in this thread.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:46:08 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 03:02:06 AM by opieum2

This thread actually looks ALOT better when you hit the ignore button on him. I see the replies and its actually pretty funny to read. I just imagine him derping in pretty much this way.

He had the moral high ground until he made it personal. And now he just looks like an ass. I took the earlier comments more seriously that he made. But the latest ones are just retarded. He has accused the guy of being a mason and then later jewish. So now he just looks like an anti-semetic ass. Who the fuck cares what he is and what he does with his life. ALL we care about are 3 things. When do we get are miners...what is the status. Is the company real. I think its been pretty well established AMT is a real company with a physical location AND an incorporation. A scam company COULD exist like that. BUT it would come under some serious problems legally and the people involved would be screwed. Considering that the money involved is crap compared to what would need to be made in order to make it worth it, seems highly unlikley for them to be scamming us.

Are they late? Yes. Are they not communicating? Yes. Does that suck? YES. They have avoided this thread because of people like Phineas Gage (however the hell his name is spelled) There are a couple of people here who have shown they are complete and utter assholes. Others have just wanted to get the facts. The assholes have muddied the waters as is their tactic. You have Loishia (I really dont care how to spell the name not gonna look it up) who isn't even a customer and is trolling in here? WTF dude you are another retard who accuses with no basis. YOU ARENT EVEN A FUCKING CUSTOMER SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You look at your hero member status and somehow believe you are something? LMAO thats fucking pathtic. What you say makes the difference. I could spam threads ALL the fucking day for that oh so coveted hero status LOL. Its a joke. I took a look at the other threads where you so called hero members posted (Phin and Loishia) and you pretty much pull the same shit there. You guys are just trolls. Various threads that have NOTHING to do with you. All you do is go on there and scream scam scam. If you got one or two right BRAVO!!! even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

But all in all I gotta say by putting these guys on ignore it makes this thread INCREDIBLY easy to read. I would recommend others who are tired of reading their nonsense do the same. They stopped contributing to this threads productivity so much that the OP has more or less abandoned it from any updates. Fact is who would want to when any update turns into a flame war. They are providing people with an update and then assholes trash them. Its a forum so its to be somewhat expected. BUT since bitcointalk has no apparent moderation aside from the usual spam blocking, oh well.

Once I get my miners I will post some pics here as proof. I will conduct my own review and post it elsewhere with a better more respectful moderation system. This place is just 4chan all over again.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:48:24 AM

This thread actually looks ALOT better when you hit the ignore button on him. I see the replies and its actually pretty funny to read. I just imagine him derping in pretty much this way.

Oh thats whats that for!.  Done!  Now thats better.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:56:35 AM

you have no clue what you are talking about.  Most companies in the US are incorporated in Delaware.   Go look at where every us bank is incorporated.   Stop blasting this forum with crap cause you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  You are making this a shitty place.

I know this thread moves pretty fast, but you've got to keep up. Nobody cares if AMT is incorporated in DE. They are doing business illegally in PA while using another company's name.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:27:20 AM

Meanwhile, Joshua Zipkin purchased a shitload of domain names once he was flush with pre-order monies, then changed all the registration names to a Steven Maxwell.

It makes me so happy that the crazy fucks now have me on ignore so that I no longer have to reply to ass.

I come here to help, and get called a troll. My feels are so hurt right now.

I don't trust this Joshua Zipkin lying fuck one bit.

Unless he shows us more renderings and pics of packing material and two pics of a drill press. Once he does that--again--I will suck his dick and claim that AMT is indeed a viable take-your-bitcoins-and-run company.

The fuckers have nothing! And they have shown nothing not even to all the kind investomers that kindly asked that have serious coins tied up with them.

This Jewish Mason Bulgarian is nothing but a piece of shit. And yes, he is Jewish. BTW, I have no problem with Jews, for I'm one myself (1/4, that is, and circumcised).
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:45:42 AM

Meanwhile, Joshua Zipkin purchased a shitload of domain names once he was flush with pre-order monies, then changed all the registration names to a Steven Maxwell.

It makes me so happy that the crazy fucks now have me on ignore so that I no longer have to reply to ass.

Unless he shows us more renderings and pics of packing material and two pics of a drill press. Once he does that--again--I will suck his dick and claim that AMT is indeed a viable take-your-bitcoins-and-run company.

The fuckers have nothing! And they have shown nothing not even to all the kind investomers that kindly asked that have serious coins tied up with them.

This Jewish Mason Bulgarian is nothing but a piece of shit. And yes, he is Jewish. BTW, I have no problem with Jews, for I'm one myself (1/4, that is, and circumcised).

Hey anti Semitic fuck face.  no need to go there.
opieum2

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:00:21 AM

You know the best part? Freedom of Speech also cuts another way. I also have the Freedom to ignore those who I don't want to or need to listen to. It's a fantastic thing to block out fanatics and loons. People ranting and raving. Honestly it makes the forum MUCH better if people knows how the ignore function works. (and if the moderators actually moderated).

Anyway it would be nice to get this thread back on topic, which is gonna take a herculean effort unless others are willing to use that ignore feature to help get it back on track (we are a community village idiots and all). If we can police ourselves a bit better it might make it more welcoming to get updates. I have noticed that regardless BFL has done they are posting regular updates on their OWN forums. AMT does not have their own so they use this one. It would be nicer to give them a welcome back by completely ignoring trolls here. My take is if you are a paying customer you have a right to ask for an update on your purchase ESPECIALLY if its late. For quite a few of us that's not supposed to be for at LEAST a couple of more weeks. There are those who were supposed to receive their miners. That is a matter to take up with AMT directly. If they don't respond badmouthing them here is not going to help. Posting to the BBB and consumerist are press resources available. FTC and any other local business groups in the area. For those perusing legal action keep it to yourself unless you are taking it to a class action status. And even then limit what you say. Its beyond retarded to be broadcasting details about it in a public forum. May as well hand the other team your playbook.

Having been a technical consultant for some rather large lawsuits (multi billion dollar ones) I can say with certainty is you do not talk about the details. You dont even say you are doing it. Just do it and let the lawyers figure out the details of getting the class started. THey know how to get the ball rolling discreetly.

Bottom line I am of the opinion (OPINION IS NOT FACT IT IS MY THINKING AND MINE ALONE TO HOLD HOW I WISH) that AMT is doing what they have to do to get the miners out. They obviously have shipped some out. People have them. Its been documented in other posts with a couple review units out there. But considering the small number out of the thousands we see, its clear we don't KNOW how many are out in the wild. We only have a few disgruntled people here. People who are happy with their miners and have them obviously have no reason to check this thread. I still do until I have mine.  Once I have my miners I will say goodbye to this thread and continue to give AMT business. Why? Because they delivered. Thats how it works. If they have indeed delivered to people why would they be coming back here? They are busy mining. Tweaking doing whatever to make sure their miners make money. This is just wasting time here after that.

If they don't deliver? well there are many ways to work it out. They have been discussed and rediscussed until the dead horses are kicked into dust.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:22:39 AM

You know the best part? Freedom of Speech also cuts another way. I also have the Freedom to ignore those who I don't want to or need to listen to. It's a fantastic thing to block out fanatics and loons. People ranting and raving. Honestly it makes the forum MUCH better if people knows how the ignore function works. (and if the moderators actually moderated).

Anyway it would be nice to get this thread back on topic, which is gonna take a herculean effort unless others are willing to use that ignore feature to help get it back on track (we are a community village idiots and all). If we can police ourselves a bit better it might make it more welcoming to get updates. I have noticed that regardless BFL has done they are posting regular updates on their OWN forums. AMT does not have their own so they use this one. It would be nicer to give them a welcome back by completely ignoring trolls here. My take is if you are a paying customer you have a right to ask for an update on your purchase ESPECIALLY if its late. For quite a few of us that's not supposed to be for at LEAST a couple of more weeks. There are those who were supposed to receive their miners. That is a matter to take up with AMT directly. If they don't respond badmouthing them here is not going to help. Posting to the BBB and consumerist are press resources available. FTC and any other local business groups in the area. For those perusing legal action keep it to yourself unless you are taking it to a class action status. And even then limit what you say. Its beyond retarded to be broadcasting details about it in a public forum. May as well hand the other team your playbook.

Having been a technical consultant for some rather large lawsuits (multi billion dollar ones) I can say with certainty is you do not talk about the details. You dont even say you are doing it. Just do it and let the lawyers figure out the details of getting the class started. THey know how to get the ball rolling discreetly.

Bottom line I am of the opinion (OPINION IS NOT FACT IT IS MY THINKING AND MINE ALONE TO HOLD HOW I WISH) that AMT is doing what they have to do to get the miners out. They obviously have shipped some out. People have them. Its been documented in other posts with a couple review units out there. But considering the small number out of the thousands we see, its clear we don't KNOW how many are out in the wild. We only have a few disgruntled people here. People who are happy with their miners and have them obviously have no reason to check this thread. I still do until I have mine.  Once I have my miners I will say goodbye to this thread and continue to give AMT business. Why? Because they delivered. Thats how it works. If they have indeed delivered to people why would they be coming back here? They are busy mining. Tweaking doing whatever to make sure their miners make money. This is just wasting time here after that.

If they don't deliver? well there are many ways to work it out. They have been discussed and rediscussed until the dead horses are kicked into dust.

get the thread back on topic? who the fuck is this dude? pull your head out of your ass bro. man... ive spent months on this subject and all the sudden this cat comes in here and tells me what the new topic is? stfu man... we know what the topic is. you obviously have a comprehension problem or your fuking retarded.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:27:21 AM

Hey anti Semitic fuck face.  no need to go there.

I have no idea where you got that I'm anti Semitic. If I was, I would honestly say shit like all Jews should die. But, I won't because I don't have one iota of an issue with anybody because they are Jewish, and that goes for Joshua Zipkin as well. I also have no problem if he's a mason. No issues there. But, he is a Lying Jewish Mason Bulgarian piece of shit. Big difference.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:33:46 AM

Since I'm such a nice guy...

Joshua Zipkin
I work harder than most, it's my life.

...Thread back on topic.

BTW, here's a video of Joshua Zipkin sticking it up Mountain Dew's ass because...wait for it...he found ONE can of soda pop that was only half full: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

And I'm an idiot for calling him out for not proving that AMT is viable over and beyond testimonies by sock puppets that suck his circumcised dick.
opieum2

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:02:32 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 05:13:37 AM by opieum2

clenell,

Point is the topic went off the rails a LONG time ago. If you still have a pending order with AMT you have EVERY right to bitch at them. AT THEM, not at us. We are not AMT. Sure people SHOULD know that you got screwed if that's what happened. Clearly that info has been validated by various other people. But your experience is not everyone else's. Maybe a few others. the point is there are people here who have no orders with them and are bitching anyway. Some with a pattern of behavior that they exhibit in all their posts in various threads throughout the forum. Not just this thread. And its not at AMT alone. Pretty much every company that posts and anyone who posts they come at them. Its sad and pathetic behavior. Like I said in your other post. I get YOUR frustration because I share it in my dealings with another company.

Who am I to come on here and "change" the topic? nobody. Because at the end of the day that's your choice to choose. Just like its my choice to ignore the people who continue to make this thread a verbal sewer basically. The point is to try to get AMT back here and get updates. That means a coordinated community effort to police this thread and just stop feeding the trolls. If you have an actual gripe as a paying customer (which you clearly do) then sure share your experience. But seriously once you have your refund walk away. Its just doing more damage to not just the company but to the community. If you sold your pre-order then you have no business here (not meaning YOU specifically but anyone who did that) what is the point of lingering here other than just talking shit?

I am on here because I want status updates. I am sure there are a ton of people on here or lurking here for the exact same reason. BUT most will not dare speak up because there are those here who will trash them and call them shills or whatever strokes their fancy.

Point is to get this back on track to get actual updates. MAYBE if this community provided a more welcoming atmosphere to newbies there would be more of them here willing to post and not just lurk. We might even have updates that would assure us work is getting done. But as it stands now NONE of us save those who have actually gotten a miner or those working on them know the actual status. And we won't know so long as we keep (collectively speaking) acting like assholes. This is my reasoning for coming on here. Who am I? again nobody you have to listen to. But I hope I can contribute a small semblance of reason to what you yourself deemed a bitchfest in a separate AMT thread. But honestly just like you have the right to ignore me I equally have the right to ignore you. Clearly you are not a reasonable person and its just simpler to just ignore you since you choose to just insult people when you can't clearly reason. I can see why AMT won't reply to you specifically shit I would just have given you your money back ASAP just to shut you up....IGNORED have fun bitching at thin air. This "cat" tried reason with you in two separate posts and all you could do is call me a fucking retard (and couldn't even spell it right despite built in spell checkers in browsers).

Again post count doesn't mean shit to me. Nor should it mean much to anyone really. Content of what you post makes all the difference. Discuss and rant on. My personal ignore list grows. Makes this thread MUCH easier to read as I can filter in useful info (good or bad) vs the dumb crap and insults being spewed by so called hero members.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:03:41 AM

Joshua Zipkin

...Thread back on topic.

BTW, here's a video of Joshua Zipkin sticking it up Mountain Dew's ass because...wait for it...he found ONE can of soda pop that was only half full: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

And I'm an idiot for calling him out for not proving that AMT is viable over and beyond testimonies by sock puppets that suck his circumcised dick.

BTW, if you're ever in Ohio and want to look up the other guy in the video above...

http://writingourathens.blogspot.com/2012/04/athens-pyramids.html

Ask for Tyler. I'm sure he'll hook you up. Tell 'em Matt sent you from Black Arrow for a hosting hookah discount.

I'm done with this thread for the today. Heading over to the Will-the-real-Satoshi-please-stand-up thread.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:05:28 AM

Joshua Zipkin

...Thread back on topic.

Why didn't they just stick them on a food scale?

"Keep the cans where we can see them, we don't want anyone to think this is fraud." LOL.
Josh obviously knows how to post useless crap to Youtube. Take the 3 minutes to walk around the facility, and post the video of all the miners in the middle of assembly and shipping.
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:05:58 AM

Beliefs
World view:Judiasm
Personal priority:Science and research
Important in others:Intellect and creativity
Views on smoking:Positive
Views on alcohol:Positive
Inspired by:John W

Not a Mason.
source: vk.com/joshzipkin

Let's all stay calm and wait for our miners.

What is you point?

My point is that most people claim him as a Mason or whatever..

Why doesn't someone close just jump down to AMT? I'm sure they'd let someone so that we can put this to rest.

AMT:
Would you be interested in doing some live stream or Skype for everyone to tune into to see the operation. Or at the very least pictures and the long awaited video of a hashing 1.2th miner.
Thanks!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 05:06:25 AM

clenell,

Point is the topic went off the rails a LONG time ago. If you still have a pending order with AMT you have EVERY right to bitch at them. AT THEM, not at us. We are not AMT. Sure people SHOULD know that you got screwed if thats what happened. Clearly that info has been validated by various other people. But your experience is not everyone elses. Maybe a few others. the point is there are people here who have no orders with them and are bitching anyway. Some with a pattern of behaviour that they exhibit in all their posts in various threads throughout the forum. Not just this thread. And its not at AMT alone. Pretty much every company that posts and anyone who posts they come at them. Its sad and pathetic behaviour. Like I said in your other post. I get YOUR frustration because I share it in my dealings with another company.

Who am I to come on here and "change" the topic? nobody. Because at the end of the day thats your choice to choose. Just like its my choice to ignore the people who continue to make this thread a verbal sewer basically. The point is to try to get AMT back here and get updates. That means a coordinated community effort to police this thread and just stop feeding the trolls. If you have an actual gripe as a paying customer (which you clearly do) then sure share your experience. But seriously once you have your refund walk away. Its just doing more damage to not just the company but to the community. If you sold your pre-order then you have no business here (not meaning YOU specifically but anyone who did that) what is the point of lingering here other than just talking shit?

I am on here because I want status updates. I am sure there are a ton of people on here or lurking here for the exact same reason. BUT most will not dare speak up because there are those here who will trash them and call them shills or whatever strokes their fancy.

Point is to get this back on track to get actual updates. MAYBE if this community provided a more welcoming atmosphere to newbies there would be more of them here willing to post and not just lurk. We might even have updates that would assure us work is getting done. But as it stands now NONE of us save those who have actually gotten a miner or those working on them know the actual status. And we won't know so long as we keep (collectively speaking) acting like assholes. This is my reasoning for coming on here. Who am I? again nobody you have to listen to. But I hope I can contribute a small semblance of reason to what you yourself deemed a bitchfest in a separate AMT thread.

Wait, what. There's another AMT thread? Well jack me off. Hook me somebody.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: