Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:48:09 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 09:59:53 PM by opieum2

Well there goes my only working board. its cooked itself see picture below of a nice cooked heat sink. im tired of this now and im requesting a full refund. i am not happy with the product i have recieved. this is very poor considering ive spent $3999 on basically scrap. im that fed up with this that i will not accept any form of product replacement i want a full refund. email sent requesting this also. guys stay well clear

Dude, you do realize that with this one post this is the death knell of AMT's, don't you?

I think everyone is tired of this nonsense. This is just all sorts of poor form and stalling tactics. Thankfully with the internet this can all be very well documented and is getting the attention it needs. Companies now lose the power to screw their customers over so easily as a result. I suggest everyone document with pictures everything you get and every flaw with the device and just keep it handy in the event it needs to be used. It seems like just when they are about to turn the corner there is another massive screw up to make this worse for everyone. It almost seems deliberate.

I mean seriously with a class action and FTC complaints and all this you would think there would be an incredible amount of attention to detail and quality on getting the hardware out to people. But if this was a ploy to absolve responsibility this is a REALLY bad move to do that. When I go pick my hardware up I will be inspecting it before I leave. Because their word cannot be trusted I need to see it before I walk out of there. They just made more enemies shipping the hardware out. The MPP is a joke they were likely never intending to honor. Just a bait and switch marketing hook to get people to buy in. And it worked.

But damn this is a disaster. Likely my comments will affect my chances to get my miner. But then I am already at the end of my patience. If I don't get a reply on Monday 4/14/2014 by end of business (5-6PM EST) as AMT said they would (and stated in this very forum publicly) contact me on Monday...I will be taking further action on a legal level. I will be reaching out to my business lawyer tomorrow if I have no reply by end of business.  I suggest everyone start looking at legal options too with your disaster stories if you get no service or replies from them. Even with the product in your hands you still have that option because they are not working to really mediate this. Just stringing you along with words. Who here has actually gotten a replacement or a tracking number for a replacement?

We stuck our necks out and are supporting the product in broken form with little input from AMT. We are also suffering in the forums of losses from both massive delays AND faulty equipment.
This is just beyond fucking ridiculous.
Guy'S
Put opieum in the ignore list what he speaks is nonce with 0 contribution to this thread  
Amt Is a good company they did some mistakes in the past we all hope they are getting better and better each second  Grin
Ps it is beyond fucking ridiculous 200 pages ago dude

Due to having some respect for opieum, I, too, considered penning a similar sarcastic post, but held my pen.

Well I only ignored loshia because he has not contributed crap to the thread other than haha told you so comments over the last few posts before I ignored him. Your posts actually contribute and I do read what you have to say, in between the hilarious stuff you also do make valid points. PLUS you actually went to their office and got a feel for things. The other guys who post like sirminesalot also contribute useful things. I dont always agree with what they say but I respect the comments because they are not flamebait haha I told you so crap comments. They make sense to say at the time they are said. And like clockwork you guys are here helping out the community that is what is respected, not a haha I told you so attitude that loshia has been posting (and seems like he still does based on the quoted replies). AMT is nowhere to be found. Altho going through their most recent comments I found this gem: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422243.msg6195000#msg6195000 (wasp project AMT says wants to donate parts to them)

Which got me even more angry at them. With customers waiting for hardware they are GIVING hardware away?! There are people waiting for replacements requiring them and they are busy shmoozing in other threads instead of properly supporting their customers here!? While we are the doing the work of hardware support for them it seems. Their actions are starting to have an air of retaliation towards members of this thread. Only conclusion I can see based on the obvious neglect in packaging, and general condition of the hardware arrival. We get no replies to inquiries and when we do its alot of blah blah bs that leads to more nothing.

I can totally see why Craig and the other people who filed the lawsuit did what they did (obvious from a while ago actually just not my preference until now). The people who got their hardware are now asking for refunds based on the shoddy condition of their hardware, the MPP is not being honored due to their delay, so we could get our hardware early we had to compromise by getting DIY kits, with the actual system being a compromise of an antec case not the render we originally saw (with no disclaimer that it was subject to change). Its one compromise after another. And now we have to settle for messed up systems and even bigger delays of replacement hardware? AMT might want to explain how any of this is not true. They need to explain themselves and explain how they have hardware to give away but not to get to their paying customers.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opieum2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

For the cooling side I think I am going to go this route with a single machine to start with to ensure I don't run into any cooling issues. This by itself is pretty reliable. I cant say I trust the AMT engineering team based on all these photos. Just looking at how its set up it looks like it could fry from overhearing if a single fan blows as biomech alluded to.

http://malkaris.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-merits-of-mineral-oil.html
Here is a similar but IMO better instruction on how to do this.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Mineral-Oil-Submerged-PC/?ALLSTEPS

Since the machine won't really be getting any upgrades this is a pretty nice and contained setup. But for those going this route might be recommended to make sure you have your rig actually working before dunking it like this.

freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:55:42 PM

The design isn't ideal as there are multiple points of failure, especially those tiny heatsyncs on the bottom (shown in the picture) - it wouldn't take much time with a fan down, for those to get incredibly hot and burn up the chip.

How are the copper sinks mounted to the board? I dont see any clips or fasteners.

I don't see any fasteners,  the boards are positioned vertically so if you use certain kinds of thermal paste,  the paste starts become liquid when heated, so what could happen is these heat sinks just fall off!

That is why CPU have screws to fasten down heat sinks!  You need constant pressure.

Since the top plate of the ASIC is doing little work on dissipating heat, a special "adhesive" paste or tape is used on chips like that.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:02:10 PM

More good info with pictures from coincraft thread, this "Zefir" is really good. Very Consise Powersupply info.
Since coincraft is a dead ringer for AMT or vice versa.... Here you go.

Hello,
I have technical problem with 1 TH/s Desk.
I received 2 1 TH/s Desks yesterday.
I'm using 2 1600W Lepa power supply.
Miners firstly turn off after 5 minutes, I saw, that 1 original fan was set to air flow in, one to air flow out. A set both fans to IN. So now it working for approximately 30 minutes, then one temperature sensor reach 50 degrees - miner shut down. I have miners in room, where is 21 degrees. So I add 2 fans at front side, now it working for 1 hour, but its not a lot.
So, where is a problem? I must put it to fridge?

This is the same issue we observed with the Platimax 1500W: some PCIe connectors share the same rail, with that you are feeding two hashing units over the same rail and overloading it - the Platimax uses to shut down after a while. Since the Lepa's PCIe pinout looks similar to that one, here is the correct way to set up your CCD with the chosen PSU:

1) take a look at bottom of datasheet page 2 (http://www.lepatek.com/files/LE_ProductBasic_eng/PB_File/G1600-EN.pdf)
2) notice that the distribution of the 6 12V rails is as follows: 12V1:MB, 12V2:MB, 12V3:PCIe1+4, 12V4:PCIe2, 12V5:PCIe5+6, 12V6:PCIe3
3) ensure that you connect 4 hashing units to PCIe connectors 1, 2 , 3, and 6 (left 4 and 5 unconnected)
4) buy or build yourself an adapter from MB-20 (12V1) or MB-16 (12V2) connector to PCIe and feed the 5th hashing unit with that

Bottom line: ensure to feed only one hashing unit through one 12V rail. Even if the PSU uses a common rail, powering two hashing units through a single rail will either cause voltage ripples or over-current protection shutting down the PSU.

Good luck

Thanks a lot Zefir, you have right!

I did it exactly how you said, I connected 4 hashing units to separate PCI-E rails and then I modified CPU power supply connector to PCI-E connector, now working stable!  Grin

Thank you very much again Smiley

can you make a small instructions for "us"... i think it whould be nice to know for many people...

Yes, of course.

Firstly, look at diagram of your PSU (mine Lepa 1600W)

and connect 4 cabels with PCI-E connectors to separate 12V rails (12V3,12V4,12V5,12V6)
!for each mining module, use only 1 connector on PCI-E cables!

Then cut off 8 pin CPU connector (12V2)

and solder other PCI-E connector (6 pin) to CPU wires

BUT beware, 12V wires is on opposite side, look at this diagram:

And finally, don't forget connect this connector:

or miner won't see mining modules.

For all of this, thanks to zefir.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:06:20 PM

OK, so I've secured the blades in the chassis with the screws I found in the bottom of the box. The new problem is now the pins do not line up.

As in the spacing for the boards and backplane are different? <facepalm> (this forum needs an emot for that...)

Hate to say but after seeing that fried board earlier might be a good idea to re-torque the screws pulling the heatsinks to the asics to make sure they are tight. Always cross torque to balance the forces like working on an engine.

Depending on what AMT uses for the heat xfr material (paste, silicon pads, etc) is possible for some creep to happen and considering how fast these are being built is safe bet that is not checked for...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:28:14 PM

There is a thick copper "Ground Plane"  and the small holes are called "vias" the ASIC chips are designed to pass 80% of their heat (watt dissipation) thru the board to the large sink. CPU and GPU Dissipate thru the Tplate or Top Plate covering the silicon.
Those tiny copper H/S are failsafe, and do 20% of the work.

Well, it may work with other kinds of devices, but it doesn't appear to be working here!

It works and we recommend everyone with a Rig pay the $15 for a thermal gun to check the temperature of the chips. As long as air flow is constant, heat is not the problem here in this design. The rig should be flat on the on its back, not stacked vertically like we've seen in some pics.

Hot air rises - where do you want hot air to go? To the next board up or out the side. We're putting together this video but no one really wants to go on video because of what some other posters here have done thus far, can't blame them to be honest.

More instructions to come ofcourse.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

More good info with pictures from coincraft thread, this "Zefir" is really good. Very Consise Powersupply info.
Since coincraft is a dead ringer for AMT or vice versa.... Here you go.

Hello,
I have technical problem with 1 TH/s Desk.
I received 2 1 TH/s Desks yesterday.
I'm using 2 1600W Lepa power supply.
Miners firstly turn off after 5 minutes, I saw, that 1 original fan was set to air flow in, one to air flow out. A set both fans to IN. So now it working for approximately 30 minutes, then one temperature sensor reach 50 degrees - miner shut down. I have miners in room, where is 21 degrees. So I add 2 fans at front side, now it working for 1 hour, but its not a lot.
So, where is a problem? I must put it to fridge?

This is the same issue we observed with the Platimax 1500W: some PCIe connectors share the same rail, with that you are feeding two hashing units over the same rail and overloading it - the Platimax uses to shut down after a while. Since the Lepa's PCIe pinout looks similar to that one, here is the correct way to set up your CCD with the chosen PSU:

1) take a look at bottom of datasheet page 2 (http://www.lepatek.com/files/LE_ProductBasic_eng/PB_File/G1600-EN.pdf)
2) notice that the distribution of the 6 12V rails is as follows: 12V1:MB, 12V2:MB, 12V3:PCIe1+4, 12V4:PCIe2, 12V5:PCIe5+6, 12V6:PCIe3
3) ensure that you connect 4 hashing units to PCIe connectors 1, 2 , 3, and 6 (left 4 and 5 unconnected)
4) buy or build yourself an adapter from MB-20 (12V1) or MB-16 (12V2) connector to PCIe and feed the 5th hashing unit with that

Bottom line: ensure to feed only one hashing unit through one 12V rail. Even if the PSU uses a common rail, powering two hashing units through a single rail will either cause voltage ripples or over-current protection shutting down the PSU.

Good luck

Thanks a lot Zefir, you have right!

I did it exactly how you said, I connected 4 hashing units to separate PCI-E rails and then I modified CPU power supply connector to PCI-E connector, now working stable!  Grin

Thank you very much again Smiley

can you make a small instructions for "us"... i think it whould be nice to know for many people...

Yes, of course.

Firstly, look at diagram of your PSU (mine Lepa 1600W)

and connect 4 cabels with PCI-E connectors to separate 12V rails (12V3,12V4,12V5,12V6)
!for each mining module, use only 1 connector on PCI-E cables!

Then cut off 8 pin CPU connector (12V2)

and solder other PCI-E connector (6 pin) to CPU wires

BUT beware, 12V wires is on opposite side, look at this diagram:

And finally, don't forget connect this connector:

or miner won't see mining modules.

For all of this, thanks to zefir.

Thank you Freddy for the great post.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

Or the screws *were * there and are now rolling around in the packaging or delivery truck. Don't suppose the screws have star-washers so they can't shake loose do  they?

Found these under the flap at the bottom of the box.

Hopefully the blades banging each other during shipping didn't damage them too much.

They need to be using something like these machine screws w/star-washers that are part of them http://www.mcmaster.com/#95345a047/=riqrv4  also available with sheet metal threads.

Not true. Even with Star Washers, tightened case screws DON'T just pop out in transit.

This was either intentionally done (damaged on purpose to blame Fedex) or these weren't tightened at all and fell out due to vibration in transit.

Hard to believe.

Or someone wants a refund so they'll scream RMA or make problems here. We'll figure out a way to combat this going forward, maybe pics before and after shipping per order associated with anyone on this thread.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2494

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:31:27 PM

For the cooling side I think I am going to go this route with a single machine to start with to ensure I don't run into any cooling issues. This by itself is pretty reliable. I cant say I trust the AMT engineering team based on all these photos. Just looking at how its set up it looks like it could fry from overhearing if a single fan blows as biomech alluded to.

http://malkaris.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-merits-of-mineral-oil.html
Here is a similar but IMO better instruction on how to do this.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Mineral-Oil-Submerged-PC/?ALLSTEPS

Since the machine won't really be getting any upgrades this is a pretty nice and contained setup. But for those going this route might be recommended to make sure you have your rig actually working before dunking it like this.

If you are thinking about immersion cooling, check out the 3M Novec(r) fluids. http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/3MNovec/Home/ProductCatalog/?PC_Z7_RJH9U5230OOA50IEKHCMDN11H0000000_nid=F55Z1XTKWXbeQQBXSJ1LVVgl

And at these power levels, you ARE going to have to plumb in a pump/radiator/fans(s) to dissipate the heat.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:35:36 PM

It would probably be wise for everyone that is upset with their damaged/non working miners - to go ahead and pack them up correctly and ship them back to AMT (at your expense). This way they can't fight giving you a refund.

Waiting for RMA parts from this circus known as AMT just doesn't seem worth it.

These miners have incompetence written all over them. Hard to believe anyone with technical skills would of been able to ship these out in this condition. QA my ass. Thermal paste, loose screws, missing cables, damaged boards and bent cases. Everything that could of possibly gone wrong, has - and now it's time for AMT to rectify this situation.

AMT you should be honoring refunds NOW. People have waited, and now they are FUCKED. Tell me how anyone WOULDN'T be eligible for a refund after you've mailed them busted hardware after months of delays?

Again folks do not sign on delivery just refuse. The chance to get your money if there is still any chance not in court is bigger
Ps
Thermal paste is not an issue assuming it is non conductive
But amt are full of surprises always Grin

This is true, the thermal paste doesn't conduct electricity - it being smeared everywhere wouldn't cause an issue, it's just sloppy manufacturing is all.

If they used a brand of thermal paste with silver in it, it might conduct VERY LITTLE electricity - not enough however to short something out. The silver stuff is usually more expensive, so I highly doubt AMT went with it.

Actually we've used several brands of heat sink paste as its important to find out which ones is the best. These miners also have tape on the left side showing which thermal paste was used.

AS5 - Arctic Silver 5
Laird - Laird 880
Ceramic - Arctic Silver Ceramic

And so on.  We've done tests to find out which paste works and which doesn't. But thanks for your provocative statements as usual sirminesalot - Again YOUR NOT A CLIENT SO PLEASE WRITE IN ANOTHER THREAD.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:40:11 PM

The rig AMT shipped to me.  Notice how the left and right side are all bent out of shape.

Notice the power connecter on the right side is completely gone.

Notice that the some of the boards looked warped out of shape.

Notice the right most heat sink in bent out of shape.  Notice the white plastic on the right.. that's the stripped out power connector.

Notice on the second to the left board, there's this black piece.... that a piece of the disintegrated fan.

Notice the paper on the right, that's what AMT considers as padding.  Well it didn't help avoid having the rightmost heat sink get bent out of shape!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Tip to AMT, use bubble wrap first around the entire unit, then pack in foam peanuts or styrofoam on all eight corners.   

Paper is not padding!! 

AMT,

What is your official response on why items are being sent out from you with such poor packing. I believe everyone wants to know what happened and what you will do to resolve this problem originating from your center. The way that it currently is being packed looks like its intentional so that you can blame FedEx for your hardware issues.

The community is stepping up by helping to troubleshoot and get everyone miners up. So you need to declare that customers will receive their hardware at least in one piece.

Awaiting your official response.

Yes we're rounding up some clients that have received safe working miners via shipment and trying to get them to post on this thread. In general they are still pissed about the delayed delivery, but some might come and speak up hopefully.

Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:41:07 PM

Or the screws *were * there and are now rolling around in the packaging or delivery truck. Don't suppose the screws have star-washers so they can't shake loose do  they?

Hopefully the blades banging each other during shipping didn't damage them too much.

They need to be using something like these machine screws w/star-washers that are part of them http://www.mcmaster.com/#95345a047/=riqrv4  also available with sheet metal threads.

Not true. Even with Star Washers, tightened case screws DON'T just pop out in transit.

This was either intentionally done (damaged on purpose to blame Fedex) or these weren't tightened at all and fell out due to vibration in transit.

Hard to believe.

Or someone wants a refund so they'll scream RMA or make problems here. We'll figure out a way to combat this going forward, maybe pics before and after shipping per order associated with anyone on this thread.

Send me my miners for order 899 on Monday and I will make a complete unboxing video with a gopro (or two or three) and that will PROVE that you are sending legit miners that are packaged properly and work right out of the box. I will even record me walking outside to pick up the package from my porch, and an uncut video (albeit probably a long one) will be posted on youtube with the results. This way you can prove to the community that these miners are legit and working properly.

I will also provide data from the mining pool I connect it to - in real time - to again prove the miners are functioning properly out of the box.

If you think about it AMT, its a win-win. You get an honest review of your machines working (hopefully) and you fulfill an order that should have been shipped months ago.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:41:46 PM

Hard to believe.

I hear you, Josh. Clearly, all those having issues on this thread are NOT On The Level, and probably doing everything possible to destroy AMT. Glad to hear you have arsenal up your sleeve to COMBAT them bastards.

Peace, Brother, for I, too, have traveled West to East, then East to back home sans a 20 BTC bounty that an On The Level brother promised me.

BTW, how's Toronto? Rumor is from some of my buds there claim they haven't seen you. Please prove them fuckturds wrong by showing proof that you did indeed attend as stated you were going to on this very thread as shown below.

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:47:49 PM

Well I only ignored loshia because he has not contributed crap to the thread other than haha told you so comments over the last few posts before I ignored him. Your posts actually contribute and I do read what you have to say, in between the hilarious stuff you also do make valid points. PLUS you actually went to their office and got a feel for things. The other guys who post like sirminesalot also contribute useful things. I dont always agree with what they say but I respect the comments because they are not flamebait haha I told you so crap comments. They make sense to say at the time they are said. And like clockwork you guys are here helping out the community that is what is respected, not a haha I told you so attitude that loshia has been posting (and seems like he still does based on the quoted replies). AMT is nowhere to be found. Altho going through their most recent comments I found this gem: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422243.msg6195000#msg6195000 (wasp project AMT says wants to donate parts to them)

Which got me even more angry at them. With customers waiting for hardware they are GIVING hardware away?! There are people waiting for replacements requiring them and they are busy shmoozing in other threads instead of properly supporting their customers here!? While we are the doing the work of hardware support for them it seems. Their actions are starting to have an air of retaliation towards members of this thread. Only conclusion I can see based on the obvious neglect in packaging, and general condition of the hardware arrival. We get no replies to inquiries and when we do its alot of blah blah bs that leads to more nothing.

I can totally see why Craig and the other people who filed the lawsuit did what they did (obvious from a while ago actually just not my preference until now). The people who got their hardware are now asking for refunds based on the shoddy condition of their hardware, the MPP is not being honored due to their delay, so we could get our hardware early we had to compromise by getting DIY kits, with the actual system being a compromise of an antec case not the render we originally saw (with no disclaimer that it was subject to change). Its one compromise after another. And now we have to settle for messed up systems and even bigger delays of replacement hardware? AMT might want to explain how any of this is not true. They need to explain themselves and explain how they have hardware to give away but not to get to their paying customers.

We're giving away what knowledge we have regarding working with the chips actually. Like voltage/clock setting/ how to adjust the stencil so solder doesn't wick up the sides and small details like that.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1630

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

To AMT opening poster: I suggest you post a NEW "official thread: AMT" as a self moderated version, put a link to it in this thread and then lock this thread closed.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
opieum2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:54:46 PM

Hard to believe.

Send me my miners for order 899 on Monday and I will make a complete unboxing video with a gopro (or two or three) and that will PROVE that you are sending legit miners that are packaged properly and work right out of the box. I will even record me walking outside to pick up the package from my porch, and an uncut video (albeit probably a long one) will be posted on youtube with the results. This way you can prove to the community that these miners are legit and working properly.

I will also provide data from the mining pool I connect it to - in real time - to again prove the miners are functioning properly out of the box.

If you think about it AMT, its a win-win. You get an honest review of your machines working (hopefully) and you fulfill an order that should have been shipped months ago.

I would give an honest review of the hardware also (without the company drama) based on it's merits, if I got a time to be able to go down there to pick up my miner. I had been expecting a tracking # on Friday only to have to wait until Saturday to be told I have to wait until Monday to wait again for a time when I could come down to get my miner. This after all the other waiting and missed deadlines.. (which are understandable to a point).

And despite that your detractors are still helping your customers. You keep saying you will post stuff (instructions and help which still is not on the OP at the time of this post) this is like the 3rd time you have said that by my count (I believe there may be more instances of that). Please just DO something instead of just saying stuff. This is really getting old.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:56:26 PM

Hard to believe.

I would give an honest review of the hardware also (without the company drama) based on it's merits, if I got a time to be able to go down there to pick up my miner. I had been expecting a tracking # on Friday only to have to wait until Saturday to be told I have to wait until Monday to wait again for a time when I could come down to get my miner. This after all the other waiting and missed deadlines.. (which are understandable to a point).

And despite that your detractors are still helping your customers. You keep saying you will post stuff (instructions and help which still is not on the OP at the time of this post) this is like the 3rd time you have said that by my count (I believe there may be more instances of that). Please just DO something instead of just saying stuff. This is really getting old.

We'll get it out tonight don't worry. And someone will call you on your number tomorrow regarding pickup and scheduling.
Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

Hard to believe.

We'll get it out tonight don't worry. And someone will call you on your number tomorrow regarding pickup and scheduling.

What about my order AMT??

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:57:09 PM

To AMT opening poster: I suggest you post a NEW "official thread: AMT" as a self moderated version, put a link to it in this thread and then lock this thread closed.

EXCELLENT IDEA! THAT WAY THAT ONE FUCKER THAT'S TRYING EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO MAKE SURE OTHERS DON'T GET SCAMMED BY AMT/JOSHUA ZIPKIN CAN HAVE ALL HIS POSTS DELETED.

JOSH WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO STATE THAT I'M THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS.

DO IT, JOSH! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, YOU FUCKIN' WEASEL!
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1630

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:58:19 PM

JOSH WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO STATE THAT I'M THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS.
Are you not?

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: