Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:17:42 AM

i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

How does a company receive 500+ emails a day with only 1,000 max orders still on the books? The way I see it is that only a couple dozen people needed to be satisfied, of which would have eliminated 90%, at least, of the inquiries.

Then again, I'm just an idiot that needs to seek clinical help since I didn't attend Penn State for 7 years (2002-2009, of which I can easily provide proof that Josh claimed to have) to earn a business degree and aspire to own the Greatest Company on Earth as our beloved Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp, Joshua Zipkin, has.
we are all special and require clinical help. this is why we have govt. loved you pic pretending to be a dog in a pink tutu i had a good laugh. i hope it was staged for purpose and not your usual friday night

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:20:56 AM

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

It pains me to report a fellow Bitcoiner, but considering that the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp has never been known to lie, please note that one of Bitcoin's finest, aspiring to oversee the Greatest Company on Earth, is avoiding the paying of taxes that most upstanding Americans have to pay.

Also, please look over the tax code to see if free daily Cheesesteaks, with or without milk from Hanna's left tit, has to be reported, and if so, on what numbered form? I'm guessing Form33 for some reason, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas
is there no such ruling as say day labour can be beck hand payments. i hear the irish thrive on this

Not sure, hence asking the IRS to look into it, but if not at least I added another character assassination post for our venerable Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp, Joshua Zipkin, who owns two cats named Max and Jake, who can't wait to dance Zipkin Style with his future cellmates.
what is a free mason in america?Huh over here you have several orders of them from pheotus munching sacrificial monsters, to guys meeting in the pub hiding from their wives raising funds for sick kids....jus wondering where you see josh.
met a free mason once and he told me the above lol. he was a donator tho.

"My intentions with AMT were good, but the 33 trolls turned it into a piece of shit, now I can't even perform the secret handshake, and my Daddy-O disowned me for wearing my pretty Jewish office girls' clothes."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:23:32 AM

i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

How does a company receive 500+ emails a day with only 1,000 max orders still on the books? The way I see it is that only a couple dozen people needed to be satisfied, of which would have eliminated 90%, at least, of the inquiries.

Then again, I'm just an idiot that needs to seek clinical help since I didn't attend Penn State for 7 years (2002-2009, of which I can easily provide proof that Josh claimed to have) to earn a business degree and aspire to own the Greatest Company on Earth as our beloved Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp, Joshua Zipkin, has.
we are all special and require clinical help. this is why we have govt. loved you pic pretending to be a dog in a pink tutu i had a good laugh. i hope it was staged for purpose and not your usual friday night

It was an impromptu moment during the interview while I was in LV during the Inside Bitcoins conference to bring awareness to The Tutu Project.
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:29:04 AM

AMT I AM CANCELING MY ORDER!!!!

CANCELING THE REST OF MY ORDER #1327 I WANT A REFUND FOR THE OTHER 4 UNIT AND EITHER FIX THE ONE UNIT U GAVE ME OR REFUND ME ALL 5 UNIT AND ILL RETURN THAT ONE UNIT
I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR
FIRST OFF ONE BOARD WAS DOA DEAD NEVER HASHED/WORK
THEN ONE BOARD STARTED CRAPPING OUT ONLY HASHED AT 40GH
AND THEN AT THE END OF IT ALL 2 BOARD WAS LEFT BEEN HASHING IN TURBO MODE AND ONLY GOT 188GH EACH BOARD
THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
I PAID FOR A 1200GH NOMINAL UNIT NOT ONE THAT RUN IN TURBO AND ONLY GET 940GH UNIT
THE UNIT NEVER WENT PASS 850GH

Wow least you got your unit. I am still waiting for a tracking number.

i didnt get what i paid for...... i paid for 1.2t not one that doesnt get passed 850gh

I'm order 899. Clearly ahead of you. Waiting for ANYTHING from AMT, even an email... Consider yourself lucky you got anything. You'll be hard pressed to find sympathy here.

not here looking for sympathy...
here canceling my order as i feel that i'm not getting what i paid for
i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad
how long u had the unit for?Huh
and why havent you been screaming since day 1
oh and how come if it didnt work you ordered more

i didnt order more .....i order 5 in one order
when? and you only recieved 1
out of 5 and your first post wasnt whheres the rest of my order?
have you seen earlier in the thread where by you can achieve 1.5th in turbo either using the right psu or running it off a decent plug and not plugging it in next to say another pc, fridge, tv or tumble drier.

well if u want to know i was told that my order was gonna be ready for pick up end of the week of march 31.

Yes your miners should be ready to be picked up from the office on
Thursday/Friday. Which would work better for you?

so i contacted them saying that i would go and pick up the units on weds April 2nd...as that's the day i can take off from work
got another email saying

"We'll then we'll try and have some ready on Wednesday."

so i told them since that's the only day i can take off if possible have all the units ready so i dont have to go back and forth and
 "they said OK"

so weds gets here got another email in the morning saying

"I was only able to get 2 units for pickup today. Do you want to go with those two and get the others tomorrow, or just pick up all of them tomorrow?"

which i reply fine i'll get what i can get

finally got in contact with josh at the assembly place around 12 was told units are not ready will be ready about an hr or so...
2hr passes was told another 10 min.......
10min passes
40 ........

4:30 comes i see people leaving the place
few min later finally "A" unit comes out............. put it in the trunk...so where's the other unit?Huh?  it's not ready !!!! so no choice told josh i'll come back sat and asked will they be ready....was told yea should be  come around 11am

goes home finds out the unit not running properly plug the unit in notice some fan were not connected....unit not even hashing at where it supposed to...
the unit is plug in a 20amp circuit btw
unplug all the boards plug them in one by one sure enough 1 board doa....but that's that refer to my other post for rest

back to saturday
got to the pa around 930 and  texted josh that i was around..was told that he wont make it until 1............
ok fine text him back asking how many units today......and was told....MAYBE 2!!!!
at the end was told it'll be ready monday in which i told him i want a refund for the other 4 unit and repair and fix the one they gave me
made a trip for nothing.......

regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:33:20 AM

CANCELING THE REST OF MY ORDER #1327 I WANT A REFUND FOR THE OTHER 4 UNIT AND EITHER FIX THE ONE UNIT U GAVE ME OR REFUND ME ALL 5 UNIT AND ILL RETURN THAT ONE UNIT
AND THEN AT THE END OF IT ALL 2 BOARD WAS LEFT BEEN HASHING IN TURBO MODE AND ONLY GOT 188GH EACH BOARD
THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
I PAID FOR A 1200GH NOMINAL UNIT NOT ONE THAT RUN IN TURBO AND ONLY GET 940GH UNIT

i didnt get what i paid for...... i paid for 1.2t not one that doesnt get passed 850gh

I'm order 899. Clearly ahead of you. Waiting for ANYTHING from AMT, even an email... Consider yourself lucky you got anything. You'll be hard pressed to find sympathy here.

i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad

have you seen earlier in the thread where by you can achieve 1.5th in turbo either using the right psu or running it off a decent plug and not plugging it in next to say another pc, fridge, tv or tumble drier.

well if u want to know i was told that my order was gonna be ready for pick up end of the week of march 31.

so i contacted them saying that i would go and pick up the units on weds April 2nd...as that's the day i can take off from work
got another email saying

so i told them since that's the only day i can take off if possible have all the units ready so i dont have to go back and forth and
 "they said OK"

"I was only able to get 2 units for pickup today. Do you want to go with those two and get the others tomorrow, or just pick up all of them tomorrow?"

finally got in contact with josh at the assembly place around 12 was told units are not ready will be ready about an hr or so...
10min passes
40 ........

few min later finally "A" unit comes out............. put it in the trunk...so where's the other unit?Huh?  it's not ready !!!! so no choice told josh i'll come back sat and asked will they be ready....was told yea should be  come around 11am

goes home finds out the unit not running properly plug the unit in notice some fan were not connected....unit not even hashing at where it supposed to...
unplug all the boards plug them in one by one sure enough 1 board doa....but that's that refer to my other post for rest

back to saturday
got to the pa around 930 and  texted josh that i was around..was told that he wont make it until 1............
ok fine text him back asking how many units today......and was told....MAYBE 2!!!!
at the end was told it'll be ready monday in which i told him i want a refund for the other 4 unit and repair and fix the one they gave me

rough. shouldnt of left without a refund and expenses for hotel, or atleast an amt pen.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:05:36 AM

got another email saying

"they said OK"

10min passes
40 ........

back to saturday

Joshua Zipkin has lied on this forum stating with his very first post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304474.msg3260017#msg3260017

Please go to https://AdvancedMiners.com to view our miners and place orders. Advanced Mining Technology Inc (AMT) is based right outside Philadelphia in Havertown, PA. More info to come.

https://advancedminers.com/

Advanced Mining Technology, Inc. develops SHA-256 coin mining technology for personal and business level mining devices.

http://bitmine.ch/?p=2968

We’re happy to announce that Advanced Mining Technology Inc. has been awarded an exclusive distribution contract for Bitmine’s CoinCraft A1 based products in the USA!

The son of a bitch doesn't even give a shit about AMT's brand name being spelled correctly from day one, thus probably never gave a shit about his customer base.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:12:17 AM

got another email saying

"they said OK"

10min passes
40 ........

back to saturday

sounds about right.  would you like an extra helping of MPP with that?  lol

sorry, don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, but they're so fucked up you can really only laugh.  if you can't/don't laugh at this mess, you'll go crazy or psychotic or something.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:20:57 AM

got another email saying

"they said OK"

10min passes
40 ........

back to saturday

It would be interesting to see what AMT has to say about all this stuff. The news today I guess to some degree I can understand them not commenting on. But at least where the rest of the orders are and how they are progressing. OR if we are getting refunds or what? It is a bit distressing to hear all this and then hear nothing from them at all.

If you are feeling like you got screwed, might want to look at that link for the lawfirm and all that and join the class action.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:10:38 AM

They are registered in Delaware.   I already gave you a link.  

What I want is evidence of de-frauded customers.  I want evidence that the miners they are building are impossible to build and deliver.  

All I hear is a lack of responsiveness by customer support,  some poor shipping packages,  some inconsistencies in the website,  lack of updates,  lack of photos and videos of working systems.

However,  where are the defrauded customers?  

That is meaningless. You certainly do not represent them.

Well,  can you dig up any defrauded customers?    AMT has promised systems back in December and January,  where are those defrauded customers?

Before you accuse a company of fraud, be prepared to back it up with evidence.

Man... with all this time I am spending defending AMT... I deserve that 5% discount!!!

Simple. Where is the link for said units being sold on ebay? Are they selling their spot on the AMT delivery list or do they have the actual merchandise? Why has it taken over 3 months to give me a refund for overpayment? Why does the address he have listed for AMT and setupstarters both have no record of ever being at that address? Has anyone actually physically seen them at their address? Why are the orders that were placed back in October with the promise of delivery first week of December not fulfilled and at least giving regular updates instead AMT doesn't answer those questions, they just respond with "well you can order a machine and wait like the rest of them". These are the questions you should be asking instead of defending them when you haven't even received your machine is ridiculous. There should be not just one person that can legitimately vouch for AMT, there should be several. All I have seen is one person that has received an actual machine that have made praises about AMT and a bunch of people that haven't received their machines but are defending AMT in hopes that AMT will deliver if no one offends them. One more thing I forgot to add, those youtube videos, were uploaded from Sofia, Bulgaria. Josh is with a girl by the name of Marina Petrova. Good friends with Georgi Stoitsev (who did the video with him and claimed to be with bitmine), who is also married to Ina Ilieva and they all live in Sofia, Bulgaria, looks more and more like a scam and so far.. over 1,000 people have been scammed from the looks of things. There has been no substantial proof that AMT is a legitimate company, a very unfortunate to say but AMT deliver on your promises and I will take back everything I have said but for now, you have turned a believer into a skeptic.

Pretty close I would say by the looks of her cover photo on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marina.petrova.9469545

I'll be a son of a bitch!!! What are the odds of me finding every single person I've search for in the past all grouped together? https://www.facebook.com/marina.petrova.9469545/about

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:54:37 AM

We thought things calmed down here..
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:58:27 AM

All the best

Jim.

Are you ever going to stop harassing Josh and our company?  Its a bit pathetic. Lets post the video again.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:08:32 AM

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:14:52 AM

Bump, for prosperity purposes in case you opt to delete your post.

For those who view the video, pay close attention to the part where Josh lies and claims that I purchased the miner.

In this video, please be aware that I truly am lying my ass off so that I can walk away with something in hand due to the fact that Joshua Zipkin reneged on the 20 BTC bounty he promised me if I came to his office, thus driving 2+ days/800 miles to collect.

Those reading this post be the judge: Is Josh Zipkin the victim in this thread and never lies, or are most the bitcoiners that have posted in this thread liars?
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:16:40 AM

All the best

Jim.

Are you ever going to stop harassing Josh and our company?  Its a bit pathetic. Lets post the video again.

If I truly am harassing Josh on this forum, then there are laws stopping me from doing such. Ergo, since no papers arrived at my door to have me stop, for as you've said it's been going on for some while now, thus action should have been taken long ago, I'm not really harassing then, am I, so that makes you a liar.

How is that every single person that supposedly mans AMT's user account ends up sticking their foot in their Jewish trap?

Then we will pursue said actions, your a funny guy Bruno, but harmful to our business and our communication with our clients via this forum. Your posts are irrelevant and childish. You google our names and find our facebook pages and combine and contrast mutual friends as if anything had to do with shipping miners. No one cares about friends on facebook, they care about updates and status on whats happening.

For the few days you manage to shut up, we actually communicated with our clients and this thread turned into something practical and the conversation was steered more towards our hardware and relevant issues. Now its pretty much crap again because you started posting your crap.

All in all Bruno, everyone has seen your video and they understand what type of person you are. You're anti-Semitic, racist and borderline FOS with the majority of your theories, and you said you were wrong about several things you previously posted.

We would kindly appreciate it if you stopped posting on our thread and found another thread to harass, we understand your complex and empathize with your situation.  We think the majority of the community will agree with us when we say that yes we need to work on customer service and communication with our clients and that you Bruno are only causing more clutter and confusion on this thread.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:21:25 AM

they care about updates and status on whats happening.

Good idea. Let me make it easy on you. Fill in the blank:

AMT has finished shipping all orders up to #_____.

Buy & Hold
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:27:07 AM

We're waiting on power supplies as we've previously stated.

Today we shipped out 18 kits/rigs, a few which are on this forum as well.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:32:38 AM

All the best

Jim.

Are you ever going to stop harassing Josh and our company?  Its a bit pathetic. Lets post the video again.

If I truly am harassing Josh on this forum, then there are laws stopping me from doing such. Ergo, since no papers arrived at my door to have me stop, for as you've said it's been going on for some while now, thus action should have been taken long ago, I'm not really harassing then, am I, so that makes you a liar.

How is that every single person that supposedly mans AMT's user account ends up sticking their foot in their Jewish trap?

Then we will pursue said actions, your a funny guy Bruno, but harmful to our business and our communication with our clients via this forum. Your posts are irrelevant and childish. You google our names and find our facebook pages and combine and contrast mutual friends as if anything had to do with shipping miners. No one cares about friends on facebook, they care about updates and status on whats happening.

For the few days you manage to shut up, we actually communicated with our clients and this thread turned into something practical and the conversation was steered more towards our hardware and relevant issues. Now its pretty much crap again because you started posting your crap.

All in all Bruno, everyone has seen your video and they understand what type of person you are. You're anti-Semitic, racist and borderline FOS with the majority of your theories, and you said you were wrong about several things you previously posted.

We would kindly appreciate it if you stopped posting on our thread and found another thread to harass, we understand your complex and empathize with your situation.  We think the majority of the community will agree with us when we say that yes we need to work on customer service and communication with our clients and that you Bruno are only causing more clutter and confusion on this thread.

You are one fucked up dude! But, I'll tell you what, fuck face. If you have one iota of proof that I, Bruno Kucinskas, have contacted a single person associated with you besides that one phone call I made to you while in Haverford, then I give permission to theymos to ban me from this forum forever.

All you need is one, bud. Just one, and give the proof to theymos, whereupon I will no longer be on this forum using this user name or any other.

Remember, just one!

I'm willing to bet, let's call it 20 x 20 x 20 BTC, that you won't be able to provide that just one instance. You know why? ... wait for it... Because I have never done such thus, once again, here you are lying your motherfuckin' ass off.

The reason you want me to stop posting on your thread is because I'm one of the rare ones that's capable of uncovering shit on your ass. Case in point, upon read the latest lawsuit against your ass, a myriad of what I've uncovered is within.

And, I'm providing more ammo to stick up your ass when your Jewish fuckface finally goes to court.

Now, prove to me how the fuck am I being anti-semitic. Is there some fucked up rule your bible that states one can't call you Jewish even though you can refer to yourself as one, akin to a comedian using the word nigger, but don't let some white dude say in the company of black folks.

If the able is the case, they you, my friend, are one fucked up JEW!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:36:20 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 04:47:28 AM by AMT_miners

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Even though AMT may have lied in the past, rest assure they are Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Saints now.

What truly saddens me is that Joshua Zipkin/AMT won't be posting on this thread any further due to instructions by his lawyer, Josh's sister.
Who cares. Everything he's posted has been a lie (ship dates, manufacturing status, hash rates, power consumption, etc) Not like we got much real intel from him when he was active in the thread.

I'm glad to see this going to court. Joshua needs to be held accountable for his business practices. He's screwed a lot of people out of money thus far, with not even a handful of people having miners at this point.

The people that do have miners aren't very happy with them, and are trying to sell or return them asap. What's that say about customer satisfaction?

Like many have said before: even at this point, if you were to receive your miner - there is no guarantee that it will run properly (stable) or not breakdown in short time due to shoddy manufacturing and a lack of oversight by someone who is technically capable. AMT is looking more and more like a 'cash grab and run'.

There are several very satisfied clients that have received their miners. There are also clients that exist outside of this forum believe it or not.

The few on here that are selling their miners have not received them yet, the other individual was Casey who has been mixing and matching boards, disassembling/reassembling his miners due to his power situation in his house. Casey is a smart guy, very nice and we're happy to have him as a customer, he fried two back planes by screwing with his miners and we've sent him to two more so he can get up and running again.  

Point is, if you have a sufficient power source and you let your miner mine, it works fine.

Sirminesalot is not a customer, and has never bought a miner from and most likely will never buy a miner from us so we dont understand why he keeps coming to our thread.

Casey felt he needed to sell his miner because we to respond to him quickly regarding his request for the new back plane. After we responded and said its not an issue to send them for free because he is contributing to this forum, and seems to have good intentions at heart, he felt better and probably wont sell his miners right away.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:39:31 AM

We're waiting on power supplies as we've previously stated.

Today we shipped out 18 kits/rigs, a few which are on this forum as well.

Even though back in early March, you said that 10-25 miners were being send out each day, using your entire staff to get them out the door, but nary a customer on this thread received one.

Well, at least the reviews coming in are great, I'll give you that much.

For those wondering what Joshua Zipkin has invested in in the past, this: http://reklama.investor.bg/news.php?setLanguage=3&newsid=522
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:53:41 AM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Even though AMT may have lied in the past, rest assure they are Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Saints now.

What truly saddens me is that Joshua Zipkin/AMT won't be posting on this thread any further due to instructions by his lawyer, Josh's sister.
Who cares. Everything he's posted has been a lie (ship dates, manufacturing status, hash rates, power consumption, etc) Not like we got much real intel from him when he was active in the thread.

I'm glad to see this going to court. Joshua needs to be held accountable for his business practices. He's screwed a lot of people out of money thus far, with not even a handful of people having miners at this point.

The people that do have miners aren't very happy with them, and are trying to sell or return them asap. What's that say about customer satisfaction?

Like many have said before: even at this point, if you were to receive your miner - there is no guarantee that it will run properly (stable) or not breakdown in short time due to shoddy manufacturing and a lack of oversight by someone who is technically capable. AMT is looking more and more like a 'cash grab and run'.

There are several very satisfied clients that have received their miners. There are also clients that exist outside of this forum believe it or not.

The few on here that are selling their miners have not received them yet, the other individual was Casey who has been mixing and matching boards, disassembling/reassembling his miners due to his power situation in his house. Casey is a smart guy, very nice and we're happy to have him as a customer, he fried two back planes by screwing with his miners and we've sent him to two more so he can get up and running again.  

Point is, if you have a sufficient power source and you don't screw with your miner, it works fine.

Sirminesalot is not a customer, and has never bought a miner from and most likely will never buy a miner from us so we dont understand why he keeps coming to our thread.

Maybe. because Sirminesalot is passionate about Bitcoin, as I, and after seeing so many people scammed in this community, when another bad actor, like yourself, Josh Zipkin, come to light (I bet you like that word, but will refrain from repeating it 33 times), he helps expose their asses, like I.

I firmly believe there's not a single thing you're capable of posting that can't be easily torn apart. Lucky for you, there's lessons to be gleaned from this mess you're in that can be applied to your next scam once you're released from the slammer.

Can't wait to see you and your friends performing Zipkin Style similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1AGTGLL_wg

Aside from posting tracking numbers what is you need to see in order to go away?
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: