Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:40:45 PM

Any news on the 6th board upgrade? Obviously you mentioned next week (you posted on 31st), I just wanted to know if any call was made on that or where things are leaning towards. That or an email blast so it doesnt get lost in the thread spam.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

Accepting a payment of 1k wouldn't be fair to others, its not about the money its about following some sort of order when shipping these things out.

And here's the FTC regulations that confirm that AMT is not only illegally delaying orders, but also illegally refusing refunds.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule
Accepting a payment of 1k wouldn't be fair to others, its not about the money its about following some sort of order when shipping these things out.

Hey AMT_ Where's our refund?
There's no "position" for you to be in regarding refunds. If you run a business and the customer is sick of waiting (because there's no delivery at all) then he cancels the order. And you refund. You can't agree or disagree. Just not.
So, again, Hey AMT_ Where's our refund?
"where's the money Lebowski...."
Delivering to people at the end of the queue in stead of working up the queue in the correct order (fifo) wouldn't be fair either.
Nor would giving people a miner because he drove a day and a half (although, admittedly, I enjoyed that part of this daily soap, so maybe I am fine with Phinn having a miner now  Grin )
Nor would withholding people their delivery for whatever reasons.

Let's not talk fair, let's talk refund.

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:55:33 PM

I even offered to fly from Austin, Texas, drive over to Haverford personally to pick up my miners for order 899. I also offered to give them an extra $1000 cash in hand (on top of the 12k I spent on the miners) to help them out with their financial troubles (and ensure I got my miners). Can't even get a response from them in any way shape or form... It's as though they don't care about us customers (or their financial situation for that matter).

/facepam

did you think i was lying about these guys?

No, but if I was going to spend 1k on lawyer fees I figured I'd try to circumvent all that by providing them a different kind of incentive to get my miners to me. Looks like lawyers will be getting that money as they would rather go that route instead.

No need, we'll ship your miners soon. Even if you flew from Austin to Philly there's no way you're flying back with two miners. Unless you put them in you're luggage but these are too big to be considered a carryon.

have you got my tracking number yet as tomorrow is the deadline you gave me for it but i still dont have it yet
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

And here's the FTC regulations that confirm that AMT is not only illegally delaying orders, but also illegally refusing refunds.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

There's no "position" for you to be in regarding refunds. If you run a business and the customer is sick of waiting (because there's no delivery at all) then he cancels the order. And you refund. You can't agree or disagree. Just not.
Delivering to people at the end of the queue in stead of working up the queue in the correct order (fifo) wouldn't be fair either.
Nor would giving people a miner because he drove a day and a half (although, admittedly, I enjoyed that part of this daily soap, so maybe I am fine with Phinn having a miner now  Grin )

as iv said before and il say again. amt sayys they have no psus wether this is true or not u decide. not sticking up for them but let say they dont they cant work thru the orders as parts arent available so why can people not jump the queue who are willing to fork out for a psu and not wait another month for a psu to arrive? again i reiterate not sticking up for amt and nothing to be said about you shouldnt accept it without but those who choose to accept it without the psu will obviously get things first. supply v demand. u want it with psu there is no psu supply i dont mind it without psu the supply is there.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
MinerPro

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:16:21 PM

as iv said before and il say again. amt sayys they have no psus wether this is true or not u decide. not sticking up for them but let say they dont they cant work thru the orders as parts arent available so why can people not jump the queue who are willing to fork out for a psu and not wait another month for a psu to arrive? again i reiterate not sticking up for amt and nothing to be said about you shouldnt accept it without but those who choose to accept it without the psu will obviously get things first. supply v demand. u want it with psu there is no psu supply i dont mind it without psu the supply is there.

Regtable, (I keep reading regrettable, not very strange as you too have ordered from AMT_  Grin Grin ) i have no interest in having a LEGO-box delivered to my home. It's not going to ROI. Ever. I want my refund. I cancelled my order.
Also: take no offense but I have trouble reading your posts. English is not my first language and your sentences seem to go on forever. At one point I can't remember what the starting point was. 

AMT_ Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund?
mellorbo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Regtable, (I keep reading regrettable, not very strange as you too have ordered from AMT_  Grin Grin ) i have no interest in having a LEGO-box delivered to my home. It's not going to ROI. Ever. I want my refund. I cancelled my order.
Also: take no offense but I have trouble reading your posts. English is not my first language and your sentences seem to go on forever. At one point I can't remember what the starting point was. 

AMT_ Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund? Where's our refund?
not roi? i dont think its going to earn its power never mind roi lmao and agreed a full refund would be much better than a lego kit
mellorbo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

More to the point AMT if so many people have cancelled their orders and waiting for refund then why have you not shipped my (LEGO) kit yet?
surely by now you have more kits and miners than orders. correct me if im wrong here.
regtable69

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:30:08 PM

Regtable, (I keep reading regrettable, not very strange as you too have ordered from AMT_  Grin Grin ) i have no interest in having a LEGO-box delivered to my home. It's not going to ROI. Ever. I want my refund. I cancelled my order.

i am sorry you cant read my sentances, as they are pretty much a rant. so i will break what i said down.

you ordered a product that comes with a psu.
there are no psu's.
you cant have a product yet, you have to wait.
amt offer a kit.
some customers at the far end of the queue take offer of said kit
move from delivery number 1000-500.(changing order number for delivery number)
your still left waiting for psu to come in stock before amt can even build your full set up.

not defending amt or being a fan boy, just with my basic knowledge of business.
you have parts in stock you can build and ship the end product, without these parts you cant. customers who dont need or mind the parts being missing you can ship to those out of the order queue. wether this looks bad on the company or not that is your sole decision.
and iv been called regretable, regetable, vegetable, regular table, and c**t lmao its jus my handle im just reg. me english is bad, i am english this is bad, thank my school and the fact im on my phone for my pure lazy grammar.
hope you dont take offense or find my post pedantic, im just trying to get a point across. there is no product without parts all being as one. happy to loose an unusable psu.

not happy that when it arrives it will make 0.1 btc a day and use 0.0999999 in power

your warranted in asking for a refund. but amt may try to get your miner shipped before acknowledging the email. as then theyv already sent a product to you.
a lot of what is said here is in context and can be seen both ways. either lies or genuine stock issues..............you decide.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:30:54 PM

I even offered to fly from Austin, Texas, drive over to Haverford personally to pick up my miners for order 899. I also offered to give them an extra $1000 cash in hand (on top of the 12k I spent on the miners) to help them out with their financial troubles (and ensure I got my miners). Can't even get a response from them in any way shape or form... It's as though they don't care about us customers (or their financial situation for that matter).

/facepam

No, but if I was going to spend 1k on lawyer fees I figured I'd try to circumvent all that by providing them a different kind of incentive to get my miners to me. Looks like lawyers will be getting that money as they would rather go that route instead.

No need, we'll ship your miners soon. Even if you flew from Austin to Philly there's no way you're flying back with two miners. Unless you put them in you're luggage but these are too big to be considered a carryon.

Okay great! Could you possibly give me an estimate as to when that will be? I'm also confused how someone in the 1000 order number got their miners before mine (order 899)?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
regtable69

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:33:36 PM

/facepam

Okay great! Could you possibly give me an estimate as to when that will be? I'm also confused how someone in the 1000 order number got their miners before mine (order 899)?

some ppl accepted a kit without a psu meaning theyv got theres first. you are still waiting on a 1500w psu being shipped to amt unless you too opted for a kit. then i do not know

mellorbo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:37:23 PM

amt why do you suddenly vanish when a question is asked about a delivery. STOP IT. as discussed before this is one of the main problems, give answers and keep us updated

EDIT: i hope u went offline to go post some of our orders and not just to avoid confrontation
regtable69

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:43:47 PM

amt why do you suddenly vanish when a question is asked about a delivery. STOP IT. as discussed before this is one of the main problems, give answers and keep us updated

EDIT: i hope u went offline to go post some of our orders and not just to avoid confrontation
ROFL. A CUP OF TEA AND A CHECK OF THE BACK ORDER IS FINE. remember they did say no account specifics here tho didnt they ;-P

mellorbo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:46:15 PM

ROFL. A CUP OF TEA AND A CHECK OF THE BACK ORDER IS FINE. remember they did say no account specifics here tho didnt they ;-P
they say a lot of things on here dont mean to say they keep their word
mellorbo

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

well finally got through to amt on the phones spoke to a lass who said her name was hannah so people are on the phones as they said
MinerPro

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:13:13 PM

However, they also said that KITS would be delivered three days from March 29th. Allowing for business days v weekends and hanging around the pool drinking banana daiquiris of our money - they should've arrived uhm, wait, 29, keep the 3, add 5 subtract 2, uhm....

TUESDAY!!!!
As far as I have seen here on the forum only Casey has his in hand. So. There's three in the wild now.

No wonder we canceled our order.

Hey AMT_ where's our money....

Chazaki

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:22:04 PM

/facepam

some ppl accepted a kit without a psu meaning theyv got theres first. you are still waiting on a 1500w psu being shipped to amt unless you too opted for a kit. then i do not know

I opted for kits as well as I have many PSU's I can use in the interim...

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
regtable69

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:34:47 PM

/facepam

I opted for kits as well as I have many PSU's I can use in the interim...
kk i was un awares of this. give them a call. seems there in

Chazaki

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:42:07 PM

Tried calling - instead of the usual "Due to high call volume.... etc" I got a whole TWO rings! And then the lady's voice saying "Please leave a message after the beep!". Go figure.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:07:18 PM

When shipping  this thing out Grin
This things are crap as all know it already
This things can not make roi at all and they are still not shipped
So AMT GIVE the refund to all folks who want it IMMEDIATELY
No ifs ors and excuses
That is the way the US company shall handle the situation
Unless Zipkin has not become Bulgarian already  Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:53:06 PM

I never said that guys...

I'm saying, my ghetto ASS 70+ year old house I am renting, has like 20Amps on one freakin circuit. The 1500W is plenty -.- lol...Just make sure you are plugging into a dedicated circuit...

Stop searching for things to get mad about...lol

I will be posting a video today, of my "ghetto ass house" with me and the machines hashing .I warn you, it may get messy....

~Casey

Before I read any further, please, guys, cut Casey some slack. He's an alright guy. Seriously!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: