Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:10:14 PM

I think people are giving AMT a break because they have been a little more forthcoming as of late. That or they feel that everything there is to say has been gone over so many times that now it just feels like were talking to CLennel's hand. Wink

AMT
just because people are being nicer is no reason to go silent on us again. How about an update.

What is the status on the 6 board back plane?
What is the ETA on power supplies?
Do you have a plan on how you are going to deal with the MPP due to the further delays?

New back planes came in Friday, they'll setup and run on Monday, and we'll need a day or so to configure the new addresses of the i2cbus/trim pot etc. See images below.

Power supplies are due to come in next Tuesday/Wedsnday, and all shipments that have not shipped by then will include power supplies.

A few kits were sent out on thursday and friday, a lot more to go out next week, over 30+.

No plan regarding the MPP as of yet. But the back plane allows for possibilities as you can see. Its breakable after slot 5, 6, 7 and 8.

I took a couple days off from this train wreck, but had to throw my comments in about AMT's MPP comment.  

What other plan would an honest company have for the MPP, other than to honor it?  By not honoring it, it is 100% false advertising.  

Where's the indecision?  oh yeah, it will cost a lot of money, which they obviously don't have, due to mismanagemnt, etc.....  

But, if you send them more money, you may get an upgrade out of it.  lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:13:13 PM

@ISAWHIM
Did you and AMT ever come to an arrangement to have you go and help?

Inquiring minds want to know. Cheesy

UPDATE: Official contact has been made again. My bags are being packed, again. Just waiting on a date to fly-up to Philly.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:33:44 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:18:54 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

@ISAWHIM
Did you and AMT ever come to an arrangement to have you go and help?

Inquiring minds want to know. Cheesy

UPDATE: Official contact has been made again. My bags are being packed, again. Just waiting on a date to fly-up to Philly.

Good, can you please help put my miner together, with care of course Smiley
Ditto! Tongue
ISAWHIM: Without giving out NDA info, do you know if the A1 chip has a metalized shield layer(s) between the cores and/or the memory/SPI layers to reduce capacitive/inductive coupled EMI? I came across info that 'the other folks' have done that with spin-1 wafers that were held in reserve before stacking and that is why the butterfly's shall soon be free Wink

The A1 chip info on BMch's Github makes no mention of it. https://github.com/bitmine-ch/bitmine/blob/63d22dad5359539a1aa117d4882e71736102581e/Specs/CoinCraft%20A1.pdf?raw=true

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:39:28 PM

AMT I AM CANCELING MY ORDER!!!!

CANCELING THE REST OF MY ORDER #1327 I WANT A REFUND FOR THE OTHER 4 UNIT AND EITHER FIX THE ONE UNIT U GAVE ME OR REFUND ME ALL 5 UNIT AND ILL RETURN THAT ONE UNIT
I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR
FIRST OFF ONE BOARD WAS DOA DEAD NEVER HASHED/WORK
THEN ONE BOARD STARTED CRAPPING OUT ONLY HASHED AT 40GH
AND THEN AT THE END OF IT ALL 2 BOARD WAS LEFT BEEN HASHING IN TURBO MODE AND ONLY GOT 188GH EACH BOARD
THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
I PAID FOR A 1200GH NOMINAL UNIT NOT ONE THAT RUN IN TURBO AND ONLY GET 940GH UNIT
THE UNIT NEVER WENT PASS 850GH
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:41:48 PM

CANCELING THE REST OF MY ORDER #1327 I WANT A REFUND FOR THE OTHER 4 UNIT AND EITHER FIX THE ONE UNIT U GAVE ME OR REFUND ME ALL 5 UNIT AND ILL RETURN THAT ONE UNIT
AND THEN AT THE END OF IT ALL 2 BOARD WAS LEFT BEEN HASHING IN TURBO MODE AND ONLY GOT 188GH EACH BOARD
THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
I PAID FOR A 1200GH NOMINAL UNIT NOT ONE THAT RUN IN TURBO AND ONLY GET 940GH UNIT

Wow least you got your unit. I am still waiting for a tracking number.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
l12

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

i didnt get what i paid for...... i paid for 1.2t not one that doesnt get passed 850gh
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:49:16 PM

Observation: Seems they are not shipping to people who could get it fixed/running any way.
Avoiding the capable repair guys is not in their best interest, regardless of their "feelings"

Business is Business no "ButtHurt" allowed.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

i didnt get what i paid for...... i paid for 1.2t not one that doesnt get passed 850gh

I'm order 899. Clearly ahead of you. Waiting for ANYTHING from AMT, even an email... Consider yourself lucky you got anything. You'll be hard pressed to find sympathy here.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
l12

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:31:16 AM

I'm order 899. Clearly ahead of you. Waiting for ANYTHING from AMT, even an email... Consider yourself lucky you got anything. You'll be hard pressed to find sympathy here.

not here looking for sympathy...
here canceling my order as i feel that i'm not getting what i paid for
i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:35:23 AM

THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR

i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad
how long u had the unit for?Huh
and why havent you been screaming since day 1
oh and how come if it didnt work you ordered more

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
l12

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:44:26 AM

THAT'S ALREADY IN TURBO MODE IF EVERYTHING WAS WORKING CORRECTLY 188*5=940GH  THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR

i dont consider my self lucky....we all shouldnt BE considering ourselfs lucky or anything like that  if we were to get what we PROMISED and that they fulfilled the "SIX WEEK OR LESS" ad

i didnt order more .....i order 5 in one order
regtable69

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:46:46 AM

when? and you only recieved 1
out of 5 and your first post wasnt whheres the rest of my order?
have you seen earlier in the thread where by you can achieve 1.5th in turbo either using the right psu or running it off a decent plug and not plugging it in next to say another pc, fridge, tv or tumble drier.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:51:34 AM

Yea best thing is to get answers here. 30a circuit to run 2 of them (dedicated) My recommendation is get that into a colo. But make sure they do work. Put them in an isolated part of your place. Power would be your primary issue. Your PSU (if you didn't get one with your order) will be a major consideration.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:53:43 AM

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

It pains me to report a fellow Bitcoiner, but considering that the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp has never been known to lie, please note that one of Bitcoin's finest, aspiring to oversee the Greatest Company on Earth, is avoiding the paying of taxes that most upstanding Americans have to pay.

Also, please look over the tax code to see if free daily Cheesesteaks, with or without milk from Hanna's left tit, has to be reported, and if so, on what numbered form? I'm guessing Form33 for some reason, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas
regtable69

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:57:09 AM

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

It pains me to report a fellow Bitcoiner, but considering that the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp has never been known to lie, please note that one of Bitcoin's finest, aspiring to oversee the Greatest Company on Earth, is avoiding the paying of taxes that most upstanding Americans have to pay.

Also, please look over the tax code to see if free daily Cheesesteaks, with or without milk from Hanna's left tit, has to be reported, and if so, on what numbered form? I'm guessing Form33 for some reason, but correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas
is there no such ruling as say day labour can be beck hand payments. i hear the irish thrive on this

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:57:40 AM

have you seen earlier in the thread where by you can achieve 1.5th in turbo either using the right psu or running it off a decent plug and not plugging it in next to say another pc, fridge, tv or tumble drier.

He's been pretty transparent, so just look over his few posts, like I have, and you'll discover that the answer is Jan. 13th of this year, of which was a Monday, at AMT's office where Josh had the opportunity to lie in the man's face as the ~$30K check was about to be passed to him.
regtable69

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:59:12 AM

He's been pretty transparent, so just look over his few posts, like I have, and you'll discover that the answer is Jan. 13th of this year, of which was a Monday, at AMT's office where Josh had the opportunity to lie in the man's face as the ~$30K check was about to be passed to him.
practically 4 months and now hes un happy with how the product works. hmmm.CAPS grabbed my attention. thanks bru!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:03:28 AM

Hey Guys,

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

Strength in numbers men.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas
is there no such ruling as say day labour can be beck hand payments. i hear the irish thrive on this

Not sure, hence asking the IRS to look into it, but if not at least I added another character assassination post for our venerable Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp, Joshua Zipkin, who owns two cats named Max and Jake, who can't wait to dance Zipkin Style with his future cellmates.
regtable69

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

Hey Guys,

Strength in numbers men.

- AMT

Dear IRS,

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas

Not sure, hence asking the IRS to look into it, but if not at least I added another character assassination post for our venerable Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp, Joshua Zipkin, who owns two cats named Max and Jake, who can't wait to dance Zipkin Style with his future cellmates.
what is a free mason in america?Huh over here you have several orders of them from pheotus munching sacrificial monsters, to guys meeting in the pub hiding from their wives raising funds for sick kids....jus wondering where you see josh.
met a free mason once and he told me the above lol. he was a donator tho.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:12:39 AM

i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

How does a company receive 500+ emails a day with only 1,000 max orders still on the books? The way I see it is that only a couple dozen people needed to be satisfied, of which would have eliminated 90%, at least, of the inquiries.

Then again, I'm just an idiot that needs to seek clinical help since I didn't attend Penn State for 7 years (2002-2009, of which I can easily provide proof that Josh claimed to have) to earn a business degree and aspire to own the Greatest Company on Earth as our beloved Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp, Joshua Zipkin, has.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: