Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:21:23 AM

Now, I know there is not a darn thing wrong with this post that was deleted, for it clearly shows a pattern of Joshua Zipkin lying throughout the years, hence re-posting it.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

This fuckin' Joshua Zipkin is really beginning to piss me off.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=13297425&authType=name&authToken=vPok&trk=prof-sb-browse_map-name

Penn State University Main Campus
International Economics, Business Administration, Social Psychology
2005 – 2009

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=20511674&authType=name&authToken=0iT_&trk=prof-sb-browse_map-name

Penn state Main campus
2002 – 2006

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/joshua-zipkin

Pennstate University, BA    2009
International Economics

http://vk.com/joshzipkin

Studied at:Pennsylvania State University '08

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin?fref=ts

Graduated from Pennsylvania State University

June 2008

College — International Business Economics · Corporate Communication

Is there any fuckin' way we can get info from Penn State to help put this issue to rest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

i want a refund for the other 4 units
order number 1327
as for the unit that josh gave me that's having problem either refund that unit and i'll return it or fix it right
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:22:49 AM

Anyone seen this before for a blade case/cage? http://www.anandtech.com/show/7770/red-harbinger-tests-the-cryptocurrency-chassis-market-the-dopamine
Looks mighty interesting. Wonder if it would fit our stuff?

I''ve seen it. It is expensive.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:25:43 AM

Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit.
Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

There are a few outcomes that will come of this civil lawsuit:

1. The plaintiffs win, and force the company into bankruptcy.
2. The plaintiffs loose, or the case is dismissed fairly quickly.
3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

I do feel bad for the personal attacks on AMT, but at the same time I have lost thousands of dollars due to AMT's dereliction of duty and law. Bruno does get out of hand sometimes, but AMT does not follow it's own forum rules saying for instance that we should not talk about order numbers here when a few threads earlier they were asking for our order numbers. There is no rhyme or reason to this forum, there are no rules. Don't try to figure it out. Don't tell others about what they should and should not post, when you AMT do not follow your own self-imposed rules.

If we ask for order numbers, we follow up directly with the client via email/phone, but usually do not communicate any further here regarding a specific order. The have been a few mishaps here and there, but that's generally what we stand by.

Regarding posting on "personal" basis, we always write "we" in most cases. Sometimes Jim or Josh will slip, but all and all we are trying to keep this as professional as possible. If we could do without the trolls and non-related spam on this forum, we're sure things would go a lot smoother.

Also this lawsuit has revised our thoughts on refunds/upgrades. We feel, even though our financial situation isn't one of the best, that partial refunds or partial upgrades are due to our clients. We're working out a program and will release notice of which by the end of the day.

The above two posts were made only 49 minutes apart.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:38:02 AM

Anyone seen this before for a blade case/cage? http://www.anandtech.com/show/7770/red-harbinger-tests-the-cryptocurrency-chassis-market-the-dopamine
Looks mighty interesting. Wonder if it would fit our stuff?

I''ve seen it. It is expensive.
But sooo pretty... und stackable as well.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:25:20 AM

My guess is IF we get the update it will be before midnight. But somehow at this point I am doubting its coming. And I doubt those of us without replies on status are getting any.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
mrpark

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:03:36 AM

They have contacted me and said they are shipping me a miner. It is bittersweet because I wanted a refund. I will let you know the hash rate, I am expecting 1.2T. They did not offer compensation for the months of lost bitcoins. I will let you all know how it works by doing a short test.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:14:54 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 04:23:00 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

They have contacted me and said they are shipping me a miner. It is bittersweet because I wanted a refund. I will let you know the hash rate, I am expecting 1.2T. They did not offer compensation for the months of lost bitcoins. I will let you all know how it works by doing a short test.
Well, certainly better than any further drawn out delay at least.

My current total Ant S1 cost for a little lower than 1.2TH is $4,300 (for reference, my AMT 520 cost $4089) and just under 2x the power usage per-GHs compared to what the A1 systems draw. So still not a bad deal for you  - aside from lost revenue. Especially considering I only got off so cheap on the Ants because of their huge price drop over the past few weeks. These last 2 through Amazon were $549ea & free 2 day shipping.

When I ordered the 520 in Late Feb Ants were still over $1400ea even direct from China so seemed a no-brainer at the time to order the 520.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:20:52 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:10:19 AM by ISAWHIM

(Plans are in the works. However, my participation will be of non-assembly assistance. There was other services that required my knowledge and skills. That is as far as I am willing to say about my participation with AMT. This should help get things moving along, in any event, with less loss to them.)

I honestly don't think that the class-action lawsuit will benefit those participating in it. They never do. You could have 100% of what you paid for, to be built... but instead, you are willing to settle for a lot less, after the lawyer takes nearly 50% of any possible returns you would get. I am not seeing the logic in that war. It is already costing them more to make the miners, than we paid, due to several legitimate shortfalls which were not under their direct control.

Hopefully, my efforts will help to alleviate some of that loss. Yes, I am essentially working for free, for US and THEM. Call it my "pay-back", for all that was done for me in the past. Karma-dues, being payed.
opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:40:08 AM

I am guessing I will not be getting any replies today either. I get it if you got other orders ahead. Was hoping for a response today on when seeing as everyone else has gotten one. And well a forum update that was promised also would be a nice thing for everyone else.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:43:28 AM

Crazy... AMT claims to have shipped me a unit but the Fedex tracking is all wrong!   

Sigh!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

I say around Midnight Eastern. Has been the past few times I think.

mrpark

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:46:55 AM

Crazy... AMT claims to have shipped me a unit but the Fedex tracking is all wrong!  

Sigh!

They also sent me a tracking and nothing comes up. Maybe I have to wait.

opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:57:11 AM

Well least you got an update....and hardware.... possibly. I still have neither (hint I requested various updates on my order #1493 with no replies with last two being requested Yesterday and Today via email). Congratz on your hardware BTW. But until you have that tracking number validated you got nothing coming. Just remember that. SEEMS like they are trying to do right by people. But until those miners are in peoples hands and hashing reliably we won't know for sure. Being a realist here as the ball has been dropped more times than a basketball player with no hands. Trust has been broken and

I suppose my request for an update will again go unread.

opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:59:36 AM

Sigh!

They also sent me a tracking and nothing comes up. Maybe I have to wait.

If they sent it out today its likely not going into the system fully until the morning. If it went out after 3pm or 4 depending on how Fedex does things, the tracking number that you at least have (I still know nothing of my order DIY kit). But its all about when the order goes out. Any errors at this point SHOULD self correct if they inputed the order in correctly.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:01:05 AM

Also of course sitting here in the Dark hoping for a surprise delivery...  Not a peep from AMT aside for 1 from Alyssa (?) per my request for a 520 DIY kit when they 1st announced them.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:04:43 AM

Well least you got an update....and hardware.... possibly. I still have neither (hint I requested various updates on my order #1493 with no replies with last two being requested Yesterday and Today via email). Congratz on your hardware BTW. But until you have that tracking number validated you got nothing coming. Just remember that. SEEMS like they are trying to do right by people. But until those miners are in peoples hands and hashing reliably we won't know for sure. Being a realist here as the ball has been dropped more times than a basketball player with no hands. Trust has been broken and

I suppose my request for an update will again go unread.

+1 to that. Order 899 and can't get any information as to where my miners are. I even said I'd be more than willing to take a kit, as long as what's provided hashes at 1.2 ths per miner. I've been trying to work with AMT instead of pursuing the class action suit, but my patience is wearing thin at this point...

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:11:14 AM

Sigh!

Maybe you'll receive a pickaxe with 1.2 written on it and an amt logo made with sharpie.. Just a thought Wink
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:18:52 AM

To AMT_miners,

I sent email to your orders@ sales@,cced Jim etc. regarding my orders at 10:52PM EST on April 8.2014,one is transferred from Carlos,please response to my email or give me a call.

I always nice to you guys. check out my email chain,Jim promised me couple of times he ships my miner. but nothing happened, I got so frustrated on this.

Everyday I'm expecting the miner coming since new year of 2014, but never happened,3 months passed,still nothing.

A lot of ppl here orders seems to be shipped, and I still get nothing,so please kindly refund me.

Thank you kindly,
Tony

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
AlphaHydra

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:30:40 AM

Order: #1244

1.2TH/s Coin Miner (#AMT1200)
1   $5,999
Cart Subtotal:   $5,999
Shipping:   $120 via International Delivery (10 To 12 Business Days )
Order Total:   $6,119

January 2, 2014.
I paid BTC using their website right... the money went "out" of my account and "in" too the the address they supplied.

Janaury 2, 2014.
This is the scary email I got...

------------------------------------
Hi *Blank* and Happy New Year,

we see you have recently placed an order with us. Your order request has
been forwarded to me and I just wanted to double check what kind of
payment method have you chosen in order for me to send you the relevant
information needed to continue further.

Let me know if you have any questions I can assist with.

Many thanks,

--
Alyssa Trusten
AMT Billing Dep.
1254 W. Chester Pike,
Havertown, PA, 19083
1855-866-6463
atrusten@Advancedminers.com

------------------------------------

I still haven't heard anything from them since. Did money get to them, or will my tummy sink when they say "What BTC, we never got your money"
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: