Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit. Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

There are a few outcomes that will come of this civil lawsuit:

1. The plaintiffs win, and force the company into bankruptcy.
2. The plaintiffs loose, or the case is dismissed fairly quickly.
3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

Then why any need to cease taking orders as your lawyer, your sister, advised?

Yes we turned it off for new orders as our lawyers have advised of it, but it has always been mandatory to complete the purchase.

Surely, you're not lying your ass off in stating that you, AMT, or its lawyer didn't receive any lawsuit papers, or are you?

Also, I don't believe the legal team goes outta its way to post elsewhere besides their own site once a suit is filed. Others may, but not Chimicles & Tikellis LLP: http://www.chimicles.com/lawsuit-filed-against-advanced-mining-technology-for-failure-to-deliver-bitcoin-miners

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:24:39 PM

Bruno, apart from your visit, how hard have people been trying to get ahold of someone at AMT. Either by phone or in person, nobody ever answers. Of course they don't have the actual copy of the lawsuit, who could find them to serve it!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

I don't want to join the lawsuit either, AMT, but seeing people with order numbers higher than mine who are receiving miners while I eagerly try to figure out where mine are is not exactly helping your case. When will you be shipping my two 1.2s for order 899? And please don't say "soon" that answer doesn't fly

There is no order, the amount of help you get is based only on how much they like you. They want you to feel bullied, and not ask for a refund or post anything about refunds.

If that's the case based on my last post and maybe a couple others, I pretty much guaranteed that for myself. I am #1493. Ass end anyway but considering they are  at #1428 I don't see any reason why my order should not be up soon (unless they put another thousand DIY kits of mine and they really are playing favorites).  But then I have no emailed updates on my order as of this time. So I have no clue whats going on regarding my order beyond the fact I am getting a DIY kit. No ETA, Nothing. 2 emails 1 yesterday and 1 today AND....wait for it.....no reply. This is becoming something of a problem as I have to plan around them and their lack of communication to their customers.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:26:17 PM

Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit. Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

I have not joined this suit, I am trying to work it out with you. I have send you an email today asking for a refund.  A refund would be a step in the right direction, you can fix this one client at a time...

And, there's only about two dozens clients on this thread that are barking the loudest, while supposedly hundreds of miners were already shipped, according to AMT's own words.

Just ask, and I revived the quote.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:38:15 PM

Regarding this suit.

No one believes you anymore.
i do! :-P and i even still get rick rolled.

Well, then you sir are an idiot (no offense). What do you have to show for your 6k spent? Please enlighten me.

We shipped his rig yesterday, we're trying to find his tracking number in the moment.

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ! These fuckturds can't even handle a simply filing system, in spite of hire a couple competent pretty Jewish girls to man (pun intended, considering that's what they are - MEN) the office, of which one of their most common duties, indicative of all office staff, is to file paperwork accordingly.

Incompetency is definitely one of AMT's attributes, for they have it down to a science.

~8 PM: Miners shipped via Fedex and AMT is giving receipts.
~8:15 PM: Receipts are in car or elsewhere, easily to put hands on come next day.
Next day, in morning: Receipts passed to Alyssa or Hanna's man hands.
Hours later: Receipts are requested from Alyssa or Hanna, thus having to stop streaming live videos to MFC via their up-skirt cams.
Minutes later: Receipts are passed to AMT rep to relay tracking # requested.

7 motherfuckin' years at Penn State to earn a business degree, and what do we get? We're still huntin' it!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

Delivery schedules shall be considered extended by a period of time which AMT deems necessary due to the event circumstances or cause of delay.

Yes they can extend the schedule, but the FTC has clear cut rules for business operating in the US about how they must go about that.

They can't just not ship the miner. If there is a delay it has to be reported to all of the customers. And at that point the customer is able to chose to agree to the delay or decline the delay and ask for full refund.

Thier rules don't supersede federal or state governmental rules or mandates on proper business practices.

I recommend AMT read over the rules they must follow.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

Specifically this part:

If you decide you can ship the order later, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delay.
if the customer chooses not to wait, the customer can cancel the order and obtain a full and prompt refund

That same rule applies to anybody canceling the building of a custom rod having a price point of $100K+, albeit any deposit made may be allowed to be kept.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

We shipped his rig yesterday, we're trying to find his tracking number in the moment.

Here's a free tip. When you create shipping labels, you can enter the recipient's email address. That way the recipient gets a nice tracking email automatically! No need to hunt through thousands of receipts littering the back seat of your Pinto.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:46:20 PM

This is how to manage a product launch and communicate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.0

Shipping units in hands of community members. Validated by the community at large. I don't see Dogie with an AMT 1.2THs unit to review. I would consider him and a couple of other prominent people on here who regularly do hardware reviews. I am sold on spoolies tho just on what they got for the price. And none of the detractors because they got nothing to detract. Even attempts to are shut down diplomatically and respectfully from quick observation. And they appear to communicate. Regularly too.  

It's a short pre-order period and they are using TSMC which is no small feat in and of itself. They have real investment capital behind them as well and seasoned engineers from some of the best engineering companies in the world.

I think its obvious who the big player here is going to be just based on this launch. Take notes.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 07:56:50 PM

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

Correction, you illiterate Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Bastard:

"We were scheduled to be at the Inside Bitcoins NYC conference today, booth 401, where we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of recent events we felt its best not to go, opting instead to attend the expo in Toronto."

BTW, there's no mention of AMT having a booth at Inside Bitcoins NYC, otherwise you paid your thousands for said booth, and the sponsors opted to not include you on the official list: http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/new-york/?c=bcoinnybcorg

Likewise, you're not on the official list at the Toronto Expo either: http://bitcoinexpo.ca/exhibitors/

My guess is that both entities are anti-Semitic and should be sued due to such. You may have a case.

BTW, part two, how where you going to find the time to attend even one of these events, nevermind that you booked them both?

BTW, part three, in re. "in light of this news": What news are you in reference to, since surely it ain't the lawsuit that you claimed haven't been served notice yet?

It never ceases to amaze me how AMT continues to fuckin' post after post that can easily be dissected.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:05:05 PM

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

At this point,  AMT needs to prioritize all the delayed orders.   No point in demo'ing some future machine if you can't deliver to anyone who purchased back in 2013.   

I am waiting for the tracking # today.  This is what Jim Brown has promised.  Please do not screw up the delivery!

BTW... if you don't plan on using booth 401,  can I take over that booth?

Hashfast has first dibs on Booth Error 401, since they, too, had to vacate their iconic booth at CES due to too many unhappy customers with pitchforks blocking paying customers.

Speaking of paying customers, what's the purpose of setting up a booth at an expo to garner orders when AMT's lawyer, Josh's sister, advised them against doing such?

Yes we turned it off for new orders as our lawyers have advised of it,...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:10:09 PM

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

There's this new Internet thing called YouTube that you can use to demo your 2.4 in mere seconds. You should try it sometime.

Although it might be hard to make a video of something that doesn't actually exist.

Josh knows damn well how to use a video and post them rapidly, unless he opts to delay such by stating that a video has to be professionally edited before uploading one depicting an AMT miner hashing at specs, ain't that right Joshy Boy?

Hell, that video of me in his office where he and I were both playing The Lying Game toe-to-toe was uploaded before I even got to my hotel room in King of Prussia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:11:31 PM

correction

At this point,  AMT needs to prioritize all the delayed orders.   No point in demo'ing some future machine if you can't deliver to anyone who purchased back in 2013.   

I am waiting for the tracking # today.  This is what Jim Brown has promised.  Please do not screw up the delivery!

BTW... if you don't plan on using booth 401,  can I take over that booth?

Hashfast has first dibs on Booth Error 401, since they, too, had to vacate their iconic booth at CES due to too many unhappy customers with pitchforks blocking paying customers.

Speaking of paying customers, what's the purpose of setting up a booth at an expo to garner orders when AMT's lawyer, Josh's sister, advised them against doing such?

continue to talk out both sides of their mouth my friend. 
opieum2

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:29:29 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 08:45:00 PM by opieum2

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

At this point,  AMT needs to prioritize all the delayed orders.   No point in demo'ing some future machine if you can't deliver to anyone who purchased back in 2013.  

I am waiting for the tracking # today.  This is what Jim Brown has promised.  Please do not screw up the delivery!

BTW... if you don't plan on using booth 401,  can I take over that booth?

Well legally (or on the advice of their lawyer) they could be getting halted from taking on new orders while they have the current ones to fulfill. That or after they are done with current orders they are closing up shop. Likely can't do that until they have their existing orders fulfilled or refunded. Their lawyer may have suggested that and it makes perfect legal sense. Might want to note they took down the old rendering of the 1.2 miner vs the 1.2 with the antec case. Looks like they are covering their bases. I have yet to see any notification in email since 1428 went out. Not expecting one today at this point. But hey I might actually be surprised. But somehow I doubt it. Also I like the GEICO Pinocchio better fits our real world a bit better. http://www.marketmenot.com/geico-pinocchio-bad-motivational-speaker-commercial/

I think the only way to get their attention is to get on their bad side. Maybe troll them a bit. Seems to work for everyone else on here to get a reply. OTOH since I am apparently among the last in the queue and well 1428 already is getting his order. I presumed I would be hearing something. But I think a few days or soon is my answer vs an actual commitment

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

correction

AMT_miner,I understand you guys attend TORONTO BITCOIN EXPO April 11-13, Please bring me my 2 miners to Toronto,I'm in Toronto. I would like to pick up from EXPO.  I supposed receive beginning of January,checked my email one #962 got transferred from Carols,Jim promised 2 times but never happened,let me know if this works out for you.

Dude, now there are plenty of "not's" in this post.
Which part of not are you not understanding? Wink

Apologies Tonyca, after rereading their post I see it was me who did not understand.

avaughan4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:47:06 PM

For anyone that would like to see the lies that I have received from AMT to add to their list of lies. Newbies stay away (you've been warned multiple times by everyone here).

So what's the excuse this time AMT? I'm in USA, you can't use some lame international shipment excuse or that I'm a late order number. I have requested the DIY and still haven't received anything. I'm orders 580 and 650 so I should be one of the first to receive a DIY considering I'm low in the queue and payed you in full well within a week of ordering.

Why don't you just come clean and refund everyone before you wind up in the State Penn.? I bet this is the reason you are running to Toronto. Because the truth is you have not been shipping to anyone. You'll be lucky to only be there for 7 years after everything is said and done.

I think we should all make an effort to get AMT members in prison so they can no longer harm anyone else. What's that AMT you are working hard to fill orders? BULLSHIT!!!

On 4/4/2014 4:17 PM, Advanced Miners wrote:
>
> Your kits are ready and will be shipped tomorrow. (AMT did not ship anything.)
>
> Best Regards,
> Alyssa

On 3/6/2014 10:45 AM, Advanced Miners wrote:
>
> Your miners will be sent out very soon, monday. (Do you mean some Monday next year?)
>
> Jim

On 1/28/2014 10:17 PM, Advanced Miners wrote:
>
> Just got the chips in today really, surface goes through on monday, and we'll be rockin and rolling then. By the end of next week your miners will ship. (They have been promising to ship since forever ago. In hindsight this is getting hilarious.)
>
> All the best
>
> Jim.

On 1/9/2014 12:13 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
>
> We are still waiting on chips. The machines your ordered require the 28nm chip. I know you ordered a long time ago, I'll personally find some way to compensate you for the wait. Do not announce that on the forum because we dont want to compensate a lot of people, but i'll take care of you as best I can. (Here they are admitting to not post on the forum.)
>
> All the best
>
> Jim.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:53:58 PM

More news coming out about AMT:

http://www.mainlinemedianews.com/articles/2014/04/05/main_line_times/news/doc533f060816225914962669.txt?viewmode=fullstory

This one has some color to it:  “This spurred Defendant Zipkin to promptly reply, ‘Seriously? Stop screwing around man. We sent your check out last week!’ ” However, 10 days later Lenell reported in the suit that he still hadn’t received anything. On March 16, Lenell told Zipkin that he was going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That is when they say in the suit that Zipkin revoked his prior offer and said because of Lenell’s “hostility and complaints, we’ll just ship you a miner next week.”

https://coinreport.net/lawsuit-mining-hardware-company-amt/

While this one has a warning to other manufacturers:  "Having a lawsuit filed against a Bitcoin mining hardware company shows that other mining companies need to step up their game."

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

Tracking number has been received. Should be here in a couple of days.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:10:50 PM

Tracking number has been received. Should be here in a couple of days.

Order #?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:15:56 PM

So every individual name is unique... You are so naive...

I see dozens of "Joshua Zipkin", more in PA also... Seems a common name, like mine is. There are 53 of me, same full name and middle initial, two in my state, none are me.
https://pipl.com/directory/name/Zipkin/Joshua/

Oh 114,000 results for that specific name... Joshua, you type a lot! lol.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Joshua+Zipkin

Leave detective work to actual detectives.

So which is it... he is living in PA... or Bulgaria... How is he in both places at the same time! Show me that trick. He isn't Derren Brown!

I don't see any retorts to "Customers", I see retorts to "Trolls", who are not customers. They apparently have "done their detective work", and are sure about "not making a purchase". (No they are not, they are interested in trolling, to get a rise from AMT. Playing childish games.)

Just ignore the posts.

P.S. This was not intended to implicate Josh, or invade on his privacy, or the privacy of any other listed Joshua Zipkins, found on the public records, by google. (I apologize to all 28 of you!)

Hes one of the guys that works in our office. Please remove this post as its very intrusive. Otherwise we'll have to make the new CEO Smiley

Then why is Joshua Zipkin named in the lawsuit if he is just some schmuck that works in AMT's office?

Since AMT is on record of not being liars, then something's amiss here eh.
avaughan4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:20:37 PM

Where's this so called release AMT? It's all BULLSHIT!!!

You aren't going to refund anyone! I've been asking for a refund or a shipment for well over a month. Go back to sitting on your hands. You'll have plenty of time for that behind bars.

Also this lawsuit has revised our thoughts on refunds/upgrades. We feel, even though our financial situation isn't one of the best, that partial refunds or partial upgrades are due to our clients. We're working out a program and will release notice of which by the end of the day.

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: