Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Fastblack3

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:53:43 AM

Your wallet should show the address the BTC was sent to. Don't know if it will be helpful in tracing the "money".
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerPro

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:48:37 AM

Also this lawsuit has revised our thoughts on refunds/upgrades. We feel, even though our financial situation isn't one of the best, that partial refunds or partial upgrades are due to our clients. We're working out a program and will release notice of which by the end of the day.

No release notice "at the end of the day".... I am really surprised. Usually AMT_ is so much more communicative. And promises are always kept..
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:13:32 AM

Also this lawsuit has revised our thoughts on refunds/upgrades. We feel, even though our financial situation isn't one of the best, that partial refunds or partial upgrades are due to our clients. We're working out a program and will release notice of which by the end of the day.

No release notice "at the end of the day".... I am really surprised. Usually AMT_ is so much more communicative. And promises are always kept..

Maybe they were involved in a mining related accident. Cheesy

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:27:12 AM

I got a personal call from Mr. Zipkin himself, as well as a text.

When I woke up I gave him a call back and talked to him on the phone. My miner is on the way, but apparently my tracking number is dust in the wind.
He did inform me I could call FedEx and receive the status of the shipment  using my name and address, but I had already done that earlier that morning. So I knew when it would be arriving.

He did apologize profusely about the lack of customer service saying it was one mistake of many the company has made at this point. There was sincerity in his voice, no trace of ego nor pompous attitude.

Anyway, I should be able to share more about the shipment when I recieve it. I'll document everything from un boxing it to set up with pictures. I'll get a video up of it hashing by friday if not later thursday evening.

It all depends on when FedEx arrives. 

Other than that I hope their new found commitment to partial refunds or upgrades will extend to those whose kits they shipped. It would just require them to ship a new backplane and extra board. Partial refunds for the missing case and PSU would be nice as it would at least offset some of the cost of the power supplies I purchased. Obviously I'd prefer the extra hashing power though ;-)

I'm hoping my boards end up doing the. 1.5 in turbo that casey achieved rather than the 850 experienced by one of the other user here.

Time will tell, but I'll make sure I get it up for the community to see.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:07:28 AM

When I woke up I gave him a call back and talked to him on the phone. My miner is on the way, but apparently my tracking number is dust in the wind.
He did inform me I could call FedEx and receive the status of the shipment  using my name and address, but I had already done that earlier that morning. So I knew when it would be arriving.

He did apologize profusely about the lack of customer service saying it was one mistake of many the company has made at this point. There was sincerity in his voice, no trace of ego nor pompous attitude.

Anyway, I should be able to share more about the shipment when I recieve it. I'll document everything from un boxing it to set up with pictures. I'll get a video up of it hashing by friday if not later thursday evening.

Other than that I hope their new found commitment to partial refunds or upgrades will extend to those whose kits they shipped. It would just require them to ship a new backplane and extra board. Partial refunds for the missing case and PSU would be nice as it would at least offset some of the cost of the power supplies I purchased. Obviously I'd prefer the extra hashing power though ;-)

I'm hoping my boards end up doing the. 1.5 in turbo that casey achieved rather than the 850 experienced by one of the other user here.

I really don't get this at all... According to the order list your order number is in the 1400s yet I'm still waiting for them to fulfill my order 899, and others also ahead of you are waiting like me. AMT please tell me why my order hasn't shipped yet? Please don't tell me it's because they opted for kits either, as I have similarly expressed my acceptance of said kits as long as hash rate isn't affected....

I have emailed, called, posted and yet you give me no information whatsoever on my order.

Anyway Rik good to hear your miner has shipped - excited to see your reviews

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
ssimbaa

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:45:31 AM

Got my tracking number ! Smiley will post pictures next week when i receive it Smiley

Thank God Smiley
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:46:33 AM

He did inform me I could call FedEx and receive the status of the shipment  using my name and address, but I had already done that earlier that morning. So I knew when it would be arriving.

I really don't get this at all... According to the order list your order number is in the 1400s yet I'm still waiting for them to fulfill my order 899, and others also ahead of you are waiting like me. AMT please tell me why my order hasn't shipped yet? Please don't tell me it's because they opted for kits either, as I have similarly expressed my acceptance of said kits as long as hash rate isn't affected....

I have emailed, called, posted and yet you give me no information whatsoever on my order.

As to why I get mine I'm not exactly sure, but I've been pretty constantly hounding them via e-mail and perhaps I just over annoyed them. I really can't give you an answer on that, wish I could.

freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:31:02 AM

As to why I get mine I'm not exactly sure, but I've been pretty constantly hounding them via e-mail and perhaps I just over annoyed them. I really can't give you an answer on that, wish I could.

I am hoping it is because you fix things, and your info on getting it up and running will be helpful and concise Smiley

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:57:54 AM

I am hoping it is because you fix things, and your info on getting it up and running will be helpful and concise Smiley

Ha, I don't know about fix things. I have a lot of mechanical and technological aptitude, but I am mostly out of practice. I mean sure I can assemble a computer from parts, but I've never worked in manufacturing. And the most technical I've got was getting in a getting my 360 from RRoDing by popping it open and troubleshooting. I can follow the fuck out of some directions.

I'm good at documentation of a process though and can hopefully at least show the rig working at the advertised (if not better) speeds.

Still deciding where I'm going to set it up but I do know it will involve fireproof or fire retardant cloth in the area, in case it all goes to shit.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:15:25 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 11:26:51 AM by opieum2

Ha, I don't know about fix things. I have a lot of mechanical and technological aptitude, but I am mostly out of practice. I mean sure I can assemble a computer from parts, but I've never worked in manufacturing. And the most technical I've got was getting in a getting my 360 from RRoDing by popping it open and troubleshooting. I can follow the fuck out of some directions.

I'm good at documentation of a process though and can hopefully at least show the rig working at the advertised (if not better) speeds.

Still deciding where I'm going to set it up but I do know it will involve fireproof or fire retardant cloth in the area, in case it all goes to shit.

Gratz on your order. At least you are getting your hardware Cheesy Now for those of us waiting....

If I had to guess its because you are a vet. With all the bad press they are getting the last thing they need is bad press in various veteran publications and a fraud advisory from the VA and even USAA to stay away from AMT. I already have had this discussion with USAA in the event I get fleeced. They do check these things out. Since I have not had communications with them returned other than when I gave them my money and when I opted for the DIY kit, those among other routes will sadly be my best courses of action. As I said. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS especially the ones getting more irate by the day!! Not all of us are detractors, trolls, etc. In my case I am protecting my financial interests. And with lack of communication its a smart course of action. I am not interested in lawsuits if I can avoid them, but just wanting to get a committed answer at this point. BUT it seems like the people opening FTC complaints and joining the class seem to be the ones getting results too, so it might be my only course of action left at this point. Hopefully I hear SOMETHING at this point that does not involve a few days but an actual update with a committed ETA. This should not be a hard thing to do.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

its nice to see a few more fellow miners are getting their tracking numbers through Smiley looks like AMT are shipping kits now at least
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:48:29 PM

its nice to see a few more fellow miners are getting their tracking numbers through Smiley looks like AMT are shipping kits now at least
Yeah the truth of the crap will be reviled soon Grin

Ask for your money guys....That is best option for you

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

As I've said my full miner has shipped and I also got an email from Josh. I am pretty much going to plug it in and let it hash and I don't want to mess around with it. I should get it very soon.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
rik_khaos

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:10:56 PM

I'm confused as to why you think we didn't ask for our money.

Many of us did and were ignored.

mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:12:48 PM

As I've said my full miner has shipped and I also got an email from Josh. I am pretty much going to plug it in and let it hash and I don't want to mess around with it. I should get it very soon.
What is your order number?
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:15:01 PM

What is your order number?

Order 958.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:15:43 PM

I'm confused as to why you think we didn't ask for our money.

Many of us did and were ignored.
Because you lost them already. Because what you are about to get eventually will be crap. Because you have dignity. Because 1000 other reasons
But this are your money so it is your decision only!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:21:05 PM

i ordered the 520gh model but ended up getting the kit so as i dont get a psu they gave me an extra board, putting me to 700-750ghs turbo (so they say)
the extra hash was for delays. so at least im one of the few that got some sort of compensation or mpp. my greif was never with the delays it was purely with the lack of communication. i placed my order on 30th January so i haven't waited half as long as others have with orders below me
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

i ordered the 520gh model but ended up getting the kit so as i dont get a psu they gave me an extra board, putting me to 700-750ghs turbo (so they say)
the extra hash was for delays. so at least im one of the few that got some sort of compensation or mpp. my greif was never with the delays it was purely with the lack of communication. i placed my order on 30th January so i haven't waited half as long as others have with orders below me

http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php?diff=6119726089&dcosts=5000&diff_mincrease=25&blpbtc=25&dhsmhs=1000000&diff_mincreasedecrease=3&btcusd=445.89&dpowcon=1330&btcusd_mincrease=1&pcost=0.25&calcweeks=32&dleadtime=0&action=calc

THINK Guys
Just a week or two delay is bringing you to 0 almost
However AMT will do whatever it takes to add just a little more delays for you be sure about it
Conclusion

You can make in short term no more than 300-400 USD profit. Having in mind that crap will hang and special care will be taken that is the wise investment made

MinerPro

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:29:45 PM

THINK Guys
Just a week or two delay is bringing you to 0 almost
However AMT will do whatever it takes to add just a little more delays for you be sure about it

Hey Iosha, How are you helping with these comments? Seriously, some people are happy receiving their miner, some are still waiting, some are waiting for their REFUND. That's it.
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: