Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:25:56 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 09:37:22 AM by regtable69

What was your order number?

I don't think you'll get a straight answer. Mblackout received special treatment by picking up her order from AMT.
her lol. and thats not special treatment. its sensible. you go order something online do you expect it quicker than going to the shop yourself? no

and on a side note my order should be shipping today along with a friends, we opted for the kit option. but like you say this is "preferential treatment" because im the president of the uk and he is my coalition leader. rofl

mblackout did you take the kit or a built unit? u got any pictures or setup tut. or is it very simple

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:24:12 AM

AMT posted pictures on the product page... Nice way to draw in new customers (because that's going to happen)... http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/1-2ths-bitcoin-miner/ Honestly guys, if you ship and people here have proof and everything is great, THAT and only that is how you will be able to gain more customers..... Well and maybe dropping the price Wink

Oh, and what about that MPP thing?

i have received my miner form AMT.  they have shipped.
sweet hows it going?

going well.  running smooth.  They have a nice interface running on a rasberry pi running cgminer in the background

may i ask what psu are you using?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:42:27 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 12:54:15 PM by loshia

AMT posted pictures on the product page... Nice way to draw in new customers (because that's going to happen)... http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/1-2ths-bitcoin-miner/ Honestly guys, if you ship and people here have proof and everything is great, THAT and only that is how you will be able to gain more customers..... Well and maybe dropping the price Wink

i have received my miner form AMT.  they have shipped.
sweet hows it going?

going well.  running smooth.  They have a nice interface running on a rasberry pi running cgminer in the background

May i ask what makes you so special and you are the only one who have the miner shipped? Grin
May I ask what are your relations with AMT? Grin
May i ask how much is the psu cost is and who paid for it? Grin
May i ask for "going well.  running smooth" how often do you need to reboot it? Grin
May i ask how often chips stop hashing? Grin
May I ask how many cores are dead on average per chip? Grin
May i ask what is the power consumption at/in the wall?  Grin
May i ask AMT Where are my 10 BTC Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

May I ask.......

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:57:05 PM

her lol. and thats not special treatment. its sensible. you go order something online do you expect it quicker than going to the shop yourself? no

and on a side note my order should be shipping today along with a friends, we opted for the kit option. but like you say this is "preferential treatment" because im the president of the uk and he is my coalition leader. rofl

mblackout did you take the kit or a built unit? u got any pictures or setup tut. or is it very simple

Mblackout got a complete system and was not the first order in the queue. That's special treatment.

Buy & Hold
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:51:29 PM

sweet hows it going?

going well.  running smooth.  They have a nice interface running on a rasberry pi running cgminer in the background

I am using the http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=226&area=
Silverstone 1500

I need a 4pin Y to 6pin pic-e to get all rails working but it works off one powersupply.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:01:32 PM

sweet hows it going?

I am using the http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=226&area=
Silverstone 1500

I need a 4pin Y to 6pin pic-e to get all rails working but it works off one powersupply.

Did you not have an order number? When did you place your order with AMT? How many miners did you receive? You picked them up or did they ship them??

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

AMT Lawsuit Now In the News:

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-news/20140406/suit-filed-against-company-over-bitcoin-miners

Dissatisfied customers of a Haverford company that builds and sells Bitcoin “miners” claim in a federal civil suit that they have been damaged by slow delivery times in the extremely competitive world of online currency generation.

The class-action complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on Wednesday alleges Advanced Mining Technology Inc. is a “sham” company that is either unwilling or unable to meet customer orders for the highly specialized hardware required to produce the virtual currency.

Calls to the company for comment Friday were not returned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:13:33 PM

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-news/20140406/suit-filed-against-company-over-bitcoin-miners

Dissatisfied customers of a Haverford company that builds and sells Bitcoin “miners” claim in a federal civil suit that they have been damaged by slow delivery times in the extremely competitive world of online currency generation.

The class-action complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on Wednesday alleges Advanced Mining Technology Inc. is a “sham” company that is either unwilling or unable to meet customer orders for the highly specialized hardware required to produce the virtual currency.

Well hoping this doesn't screw those of us actually waiting for miners. Hoping we actually get what we paid for. But sucks that this even had to happen for companies (not just AMT) to get their asses in gear. I know BFL is dealing with a lawsuits as well because of the same kind of delays. Hopefully these things end these pre-order practices.

And that article puts things into perspective. Ouch. Considering that those things are actually posted on their website (which I am sure copies have been backed up with various caching and website rippers) this is gonna sting pretty bad in court for AMT. Let's hope we can get our stuff for those waiting while those in the lawsuit at least get justice. Hoping it benefits everyone in the end. But of course the people with the lawsuit do have a huge leg to stand on in all this. As AMT did make claims various times they could not live up to. This in a court room will likely amount to false advertising and bait and switch easily as what is advertised was not what we are promised (even thought they recently changed the pictures a couple of weeks ago I am sure there is a snapshot of the old site at the time).

Also explains why clennell has gone quiet on here. Finally got told by his lawyer to clam up most likely. At any rate if he was told he was getting something and didnt get it when he expected it he is well in his right to take the course of action he did. Not really siding on him with this as its just the fact of the matter.

AMT is at least hustling now over all this. Sadly with corporations in general kinda need to light a fire under their asses to make things happen. It's how alot of businesses work. The legal system at least provides the people some leverage. Well again hopefully tho those of us waiting get our hardware at least.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

Well hoping this doesn't screw those of us actually waiting for miners. Hoping we actually get what we paid for. But sucks that this even had to happen for companies (not just AMT) to get their asses in gear. I know BFL is dealing with a lawsuits as well because of the same kind of delays. Hopefully these things end these pre-order practices.

And that article puts things into perspective. Ouch. Considering that those things are actually posted on their website (which I am sure copies have been backed up with various caching and website rippers) this is gonna sting pretty bad in court for AMT. Let's hope we can get our stuff for those waiting while those in the lawsuit at least get justice. Hoping it benefits everyone in the end. But of course the people with the lawsuit do have a huge leg to stand on in all this. As AMT did make claims various times they could not live up to. This in a court room will likely amount to false advertising and bait and switch easily as what is advertised was not what we are promised (even thought they recently changed the pictures a couple of weeks ago I am sure there is a snapshot of the old site at the time).

Let's be honest,  if they did respond to their customer's inquires,  then this lawsuit would never have happened.

Honestly, they've run this business like amateurs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:25:19 PM

Let's be honest,  if they did respond to their customer's inquires,  then this lawsuit would never have happened.

Oh I agree totally. This was justified. It sucks it happened at all. But it is what it is at this point. Maybe this will change things around so that they can make it work. Alot of times it takes a lawsuit like this to change a company around for the better as often times its terms of settlement that they have to do certain things in order to meet terms of settlement. Its a class action so its something on all our behalf.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:33:38 PM

Let's be honest,  if they did respond to their customer's inquires,  then this lawsuit would never have happened.

Oh I agree totally. This was justified. It sucks it happened at all. But it is what it is at this point. Maybe this will change things around so that they can make it work. Alot of times it takes a lawsuit like this to change a company around for the better as often times its terms of settlement that they have to do certain things in order to meet terms of settlement. Its a class action so its something on all our behalf.

For a young company to get a class action lawsuit says to me that the company is history.  Unless by some miracle they deliver all their promises to customers.

Also, just what's happening to Mt.Gox,  AMT may not be given the right to file for bankruptcy.   In short Josh Zipkin and Jim Brown may be personally liable for damages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

I have Terahash miners coming from both companies.  I ordered more from BFL just because of their website and compact design, and promise of compact design. The one game changer that happed was that when there was a problem with the miners and chips BFL contacted me told me why and made me some deals via credits or extra hardware. AMT when there was a delay, pretty much abandoned ship and did not return my emails, phone calls, forum post within 30 days as the law states. The only deal AMT gave me was a promise that I would get my miner at some point. I guess there are so many moving parts with this AMT saga, we can't keep them all in our heads to remember them all at once.

Now, in the future I feel much more at east in ordering with BFL. When the problem came I said, where the hell is my miner BFL? At least they posted updates and made me offers to calm me down. When AMT had the delay and I said WHERE IS MY MINER? They did not answer us, and then we just got more and more mad until things blew up. Then AMT turned the tables on us saying we are the bad people, and don't leave bad reviews that we wont refund your money.  They need to take a page out of BFL's book and do some serious damage control to turn things around now. Perhaps sending people extra hardware who they wrong, like an extra 1.2T working miner. (I know that would never happen though).

BFL just delayed another 5 weeks. I also ordered from them. If anything they have been worse as there are people who ordered from them in August of last year that have gotten nothing but more delays. They just get alot of blah blah. BFL has been getting the crap sued out of them too. They have been forced to ramp up phone calls. But they are also under investigation by the state DA as well for some of their illegal practices. It's not looking too hot for them right now. Cointerra is the only American company really delivering new hardware at this point. AMT might start getting hardware out the door soon, but until that happens in earnest, there is really nothing at this moment but a couple of sample miners and DIY kits. That maneuver with no compensation attached really burned people seeing as they well advertised an MPP on their site. Its what they have stated thats going to burn them. And hopefully as a result of this they honor what they state as far as the MPP. Or at least work with customers to honor that. I am waiting until Wednesday to get an update on my order as they promised I would get a tracking number in "a few days" as of last Monday. I imagine they will be shipping with the new backplane and PSU as they stated last week so that's pleasant news.

A fast response from BFL does not mean a quality one. I have asked when they are shipping and its always a line. Saying nothing (really) while giving nothing doesn't work either while saying something. Bottom line they are worse in some respects as their hardware is truly outdated at this point. 300Ghs at the time they debuted was going for what some 1THs miners are going for now. The 1.2THs miner AMT makes is only 2k more than the 600GHs monarch. I would hazard I have a better chance of ROI with the AMT machines than BFLs at this point. 

opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:47:05 PM

For a young company to get a class action lawsuit says to me that the company is history.  Unless by some miracle they deliver all their promises to customers.

Also, just what's happening to Mt.Gox,  AMT may not be given the right to file for bankruptcy.   In short Josh Zipkin and Jim Brown may be personally liable for damages.

Depending on the corporation type they made, that may well be true. In either case a judge likely wont. But I do think they will deliver to customers waiting now. It does not look good for them though. They need to step it up. If they decide to cut and run its going to get even uglier. Because the class action going now has a number of charges that will really work against them and at this point are easily provable not just via this forum but via tons of documentation and emails people have gotten for those in the class.

opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

I have Terahash miners coming from both companies.  I ordered more from BFL just because of their website and compact design, and promise of compact design. The one game changer that happed was that when there was a problem with the miners and chips BFL contacted me told me why and made me some deals via credits or extra hardware. AMT when there was a delay, pretty much abandoned ship and did not return my emails, phone calls, forum post within 30 days as the law states. The only deal AMT gave me was a promise that I would get my miner at some point. I guess there are so many moving parts with this AMT saga, we can't keep them all in our heads to remember them all at once.

Now, in the future I feel much more at east in ordering with BFL. When the problem came I said, where the hell is my miner BFL? At least they posted updates and made me offers to calm me down. When AMT had the delay and I said WHERE IS MY MINER? They did not answer us, and then we just got more and more mad until things blew up. Then AMT turned the tables on us saying we are the bad people, and don't leave bad reviews that we wont refund your money.  They need to take a page out of BFL's book and do some serious damage control to turn things around now. Perhaps sending people extra hardware who they wrong, like an extra 1.2T working miner. (I know that would never happen though).

BFL just delayed another 5 weeks. I also ordered from them. If anything they have been worse as there are people who ordered from them in August of last year that have gotten nothing but more delays. They just get alot of blah blah. BFL has been getting the crap sued out of them too. They have been forced to ramp up phone calls. But they are also under investigation by the state DA as well for some of their illegal practices. It's not looking too hot for them right now. Cointerra is the only American company really delivering new hardware at this point. AMT might start getting hardware out the door soon, but until that happens in earnest, there is really nothing at this moment but a couple of sample miners and DIY kits. That maneuver with no compensation attached really burned people seeing as they well advertised an MPP on their site. Its what they have stated thats going to burn them. And hopefully as a result of this they honor what they state as far as the MPP. Or at least work with customers to honor that. I am waiting until Wednesday to get an update on my order as they promised I would get a tracking number in "a few days" as of last Monday. I imagine they will be shipping with the new backplane and PSU as they stated last week so that's pleasant news.

No, I don't think BFL "Just delayed" another 5 weeks. That is false.  There are many happy customers with BFL, some even getting 1T miners who didn't order Terahertz. Do you see a forum like this one with so many angry customers?

Thats because they censor it. People have been complaining about that too. Anything bad said about them just gets deleted. They really censor it.. And as far as the delays just read their forums as of today. I was just on there.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/8075-2014-mar-4-monarch-discussion-33.html

Just in case you wanted some more info. There hasnt been a status update in just over a month from BFL. That is pretty telling. Now they COULD be shipping on the 15th as you have been told. But at this point we don't really know until hardware ships. They do the same type of delay tactics too. I know until they have hardware IN HAND as a standard I wont be doing business with anyone anymore for pre-orders unless they have a consistent proven track record in swift delivery (like bitmain).

opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:09:27 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 04:20:05 PM by opieum2

No, I don't think BFL "Just delayed" another 5 weeks. That is false.  There are many happy customers with BFL, some even getting 1T miners who didn't order Terahertz. Do you see a forum like this one with so many angry customers?

Thats because they censor it. People have been complaining about that too. Anything bad said about them just gets deleted. They really censor it.. And as far as the delays just read their forums as of today. I was just on there.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/8075-2014-mar-4-monarch-discussion-33.html

Just in case you wanted some more info. There hasnt been a status update in just over a month from BFL. That is pretty telling. Now they COULD be shipping on the 15th as you have been told. But at this point we don't really know until hardware ships. They do the same type of delay tactics too. I know until they have hardware IN HAND as a standard I wont be doing business with anyone anymore for pre-orders unless they have a consistent proven track record in swift delivery (like bitmain).

As far as I know, there are people posting about class action lawsuits against BFL either. The 5 week delay was from March 4th, seems failed to include only half of the information.

You are correct. I did miss that. But again let's see as they have a MUCH longer pattern of delays and double talk. At any rate seems to be a waste to point out who is sucking worse. We know both companies (and others) have been pretty lax. And its time for them to be held accountable. Weed out the wheat from the chaff so to speak. At this point it will be the good players who will be left standing. The companies with bad a bad pre-order business are the equivalent of "goxing" the mining community.  The companies that emerge from all this better for it will be the ones that succeed and that all depends on how they deliver after everything. I imagine AMT can turn it around if they aren't insolvent. And getting investor cash at this point will likely be very hard. BFL at least has money coming in as they have established for better or worse a reputation and mindshare.

I think though after all this (my opinion based on what I observe) that it will be cointerra that comes out ahead as the better of the American mining companies despite their own delays.

The companies that have in hand hardware are so far the most successful at this point. But IF there was a company with a pre-order model the ONLY acceptable way I think it would work is if they advertised (and made good on that) that they send you your hardware preconfigured with the pool of your choice and have it mining during the testing phase. Its stuff like that that needs to be done in order to win the confidence back of miners. Least that would be my take on it. However they do that is on them. But making it a possible option would be good. That way people know their stuff is being worked on. Creating a system of confidence that their hardware is not only being worked on BUT they are profiting some while said hardware is being tested.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:26:40 PM

Calls to the company for comment Friday were not returned.

I can't believe that the rag - Daily Times - blatantly lied about trying to call AMT, for every Bitcoiner knows damn well that Joshua Zipkin said that their office is manned with pretty Jewish girls to handle each and every call in a timely manner.

Looks like AMT may have a case and can sue the Daily Times for libel and defamation of Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp character. Hell, I could even be AMT's lead witness, offering up proof that people (if you want to call them that) do man (that too) their office into the wee hours of the morning, as I drove 800 miles to said office to collect my 20 BTC bounty they promised but reneged on, but were kind enough to sell me a miner as seen in this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U

AMT has shipped hundreds of 1.2 TH/s bitcoin miners, albeit to none of their customers on this thread, for that's not outside the statistical possibilities of occurring.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:31:26 PM

How are they still advertising these miners with an April ship date when the people who ordered in 2013 have not received their miners as of yet?

Note to self: mrpark has not attended Penn State for 7 years to earn a business degree like Joshua Zipkin has.

"Seriously, when we graduate in 7 years and receive our business degrees and what nut, we're going to mortgage our homes to refinance our bitcoin miner concern and the MPP we'll be offering, albeit the latter may require a third Jewish Nittany Lion partner to mortgage off his home as well to cover our ass, thus securing a greater profit."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Even though AMT may have lied in the past, rest assure they are Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Saints now.

What truly saddens me is that Joshua Zipkin/AMT won't be posting on this thread any further due to instructions by his lawyer, Josh's sister.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

A fast response from BFL does not mean a quality one. I have asked when they are shipping and its always a line. Saying nothing (really) while giving nothing doesn't work either while saying something. Bottom line they are worse in some respects as their hardware is truly outdated at this point. 300Ghs at the time they debuted was going for what some 1THs miners are going for now. The 1.2THs miner AMT makes is only 2k more than the 600GHs monarch. I would hazard I have a better chance of ROI with the AMT machines than BFLs at this point. 

Question: IF you asked BFL to cancel your order, and demand a refund - would they give it to you?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:48:22 PM

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

As for Phin, he's officially SOLD OUT.

1. Drives 12 hours and doesn't go to the assembly plant
2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why w
I think we should put them out of business while recouping our investment.  

yeah lets all file against them they will subsequently file for bancruptsy and or insolvency and then noone gets money

fraud makes a debt non-chargeoffable. So even if they seek bankruptcy protection they are not cleared of this debt.

Actually if we were an S corp, we would be free of this debt, but since we're a C corp the liability gets transferred back to the three owners of the company and their assets.

Why does everybody keep forgetting that there are three owners of AMT, and not ONLY two?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: