Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:58:50 AM

We've gotten a good amount of guys that would be ok with receiving just the kit.

The kit would include the following:

5 modules in the cage that is posted below.
The main board, back plane and gpio cable which connects the two.
Raspberry PI and SD-card which includes the operating system and user interface as well.
Fans - either 8x 80mm or 2 x140mm.
Network Cat 5 cable.

Accepting the above just gets your order out faster. It does not include order upgrades or power supplies (as we're short on PSU's anyway).

[/url]

Clients which opt for this setup ship within 2-3 days (or sooner).

We see clients are taking it out of the case anyway so we figure maybe its best to ship like that and ship faster.

Let us know via sales@advancedminers.com

Reminder.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:59:25 AM

Thanks for the updates AMT... Please respond to my email when you have tracking numbers for order 899. Also how come people in the 1000 range have received miners before me?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:03:44 AM

Thanks for the updates AMT... Please respond to my email when you have tracking numbers for order 899. Also how come people in the 1000 range have received miners before me?

If they are, its because they are opting for the kit/rig. Its the above pics, basically everything aside from the case and supply.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:22:54 AM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Even though AMT may have lied in the past, rest assure they are Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Saints now.

What truly saddens me is that Joshua Zipkin/AMT won't be posting on this thread any further due to instructions by his lawyer, Josh's sister.
Who cares. Everything he's posted has been a lie (ship dates, manufacturing status, hash rates, power consumption, etc) Not like we got much real intel from him when he was active in the thread.

I'm glad to see this going to court. Joshua needs to be held accountable for his business practices. He's screwed a lot of people out of money thus far, with not even a handful of people having miners at this point.

The people that do have miners aren't very happy with them, and are trying to sell or return them asap. What's that say about customer satisfaction?

Like many have said before: even at this point, if you were to receive your miner - there is no guarantee that it will run properly (stable) or not breakdown in short time due to shoddy manufacturing and a lack of oversight by someone who is technically capable. AMT is looking more and more like a 'cash grab and run'.

There are several very satisfied clients that have received their miners. There are also clients that exist outside of this forum believe it or not.

The few on here that are selling their miners have not received them yet, the other individual was Casey who has been mixing and matching boards, disassembling/reassembling his miners due to his power situation in his house. Casey is a smart guy, very nice and we're happy to have him as a customer, he fried two back planes by screwing with his miners and we've sent him to two more so he can get up and running again.  

Point is, if you have a sufficient power source and you don't screw with your miner, it works fine.

Sirminesalot is not a customer, and has never bought a miner from and most likely will never buy a miner from us so we dont understand why he keeps coming to our thread.

Maybe. because Sirminesalot is passionate about Bitcoin, as I, and after seeing so many people scammed in this community, when another bad actor, like yourself, Josh Zipkin, come to light (I bet you like that word, but will refrain from repeating it 33 times), he helps expose their asses, like I.

I firmly believe there's not a single thing you're capable of posting that can't be easily torn apart. Lucky for you, there's lessons to be gleaned from this mess you're in that can be applied to your next scam once you're released from the slammer.

Can't wait to see you and your friends performing Zipkin Style similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1AGTGLL_wg

Aside from posting tracking numbers what is you need to see in order to go away?

Hell, I don't even know who's posting under this account, for you've already claimed it's not Josh, so who exactly is penning under the AMT_miners account now? And, all future posters using this account should do the same.

BTW, since this is not Josh posting, where is he?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:34:47 AM

If they are, its because they are opting for the kit/rig. Its the above pics, basically everything aside from the case and supply.

This doesn't look like a kit:

up and running fully hashing.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:36:59 AM

http://reklama.investor.bg/news.php?setLanguage=3&newsid=522

33 Media Ltd, a subsidiary of Investor.BG AD, launched the website www.Niesme.bg, with the idea of group shopping as a major goal, announced Investor.BG.
The other subsidiary company - Key Media Ltd., has acquired the website www.Sabor.bg, which filters offers from group shopping websites, says a statement published in the  Investor.bg bulletin.
Investor.BG AD announced the admission of new shareholders in  Media 33 Ltd and Key Media Ltd., and their transforming  into LTD.
The capital of both companies will be increased to BGN 10 000, divided into 100 shares of BGN 100 each.  Joshua Zipkin and Bogomil Alexandrov are the new partners.
Investor.BG AD will obtain a share of 75% of both companies, Joshua Zipkin will be in possession of 10 shares in each company, and Bogomil Alexandrov  - 15 shares. Before the restructure Investor.BG AD owned 100% of both companies, with a capital of BGN 800. Both companies were registered by Investor.BG AD in April 2011.
Both companies - Key Media Ltd and Media 33 Ltd. will be managed and represented by the managers Gergana Haralampieva Zlatanova - Lekova, Gergana Marinova and Joshua Zipkin, together or at least by two of the three.
Entry of changes in the Registry Agency is about to be accomplished.
Investor.BG AD reported 16% sales growth on an annual basis up to BGN 818 thousand for the first quarter of 2011. The unconsolidated profit fell by 56% on year base to BGN 53 thousand for the quarter.
On April 20 the company announced that it has acquired another 20% of Investor Puls Ltd. and now owns 70.1%.
At the annual General Meeting of Shareholders convened on June 8, 2011, shareholders will decide to increase the Board of Directors members from 5 to 6, as the suggested one is Philip Pashov.
 Investor.BG AD attracted 2.97 million through a capital increase in March this year.
For the past 12 months the company's shares rise in price by 34% to BGN 12.402 per share and BGN 17.8 million market capitalization.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:20:12 AM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Even though AMT may have lied in the past, rest assure they are Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Saints now.

What truly saddens me is that Joshua Zipkin/AMT won't be posting on this thread any further due to instructions by his lawyer, Josh's sister.
Who cares. Everything he's posted has been a lie (ship dates, manufacturing status, hash rates, power consumption, etc) Not like we got much real intel from him when he was active in the thread.

I'm glad to see this going to court. Joshua needs to be held accountable for his business practices. He's screwed a lot of people out of money thus far, with not even a handful of people having miners at this point.

The people that do have miners aren't very happy with them, and are trying to sell or return them asap. What's that say about customer satisfaction?

Like many have said before: even at this point, if you were to receive your miner - there is no guarantee that it will run properly (stable) or not breakdown in short time due to shoddy manufacturing and a lack of oversight by someone who is technically capable. AMT is looking more and more like a 'cash grab and run'.

There are several very satisfied clients that have received their miners. There are also clients that exist outside of this forum believe it or not.

The few on here that are selling their miners have not received them yet, the other individual was Casey who has been mixing and matching boards, disassembling/reassembling his miners due to his power situation in his house. Casey is a smart guy, very nice and we're happy to have him as a customer, he fried two back planes by screwing with his miners and we've sent him to two more so he can get up and running again.  

Point is, if you have a sufficient power source and you don't screw with your miner, it works fine.

Sirminesalot is not a customer, and has never bought a miner from and most likely will never buy a miner from us so we dont understand why he keeps coming to our thread.

Maybe. because Sirminesalot is passionate about Bitcoin, as I, and after seeing so many people scammed in this community, when another bad actor, like yourself, Josh Zipkin, come to light (I bet you like that word, but will refrain from repeating it 33 times), he helps expose their asses, like I.

I firmly believe there's not a single thing you're capable of posting that can't be easily torn apart. Lucky for you, there's lessons to be gleaned from this mess you're in that can be applied to your next scam once you're released from the slammer.

Can't wait to see you and your friends performing Zipkin Style similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1AGTGLL_wg

Aside from posting tracking numbers what is you need to see in order to go away?

Hell, I don't even know who's posting under this account, for you've already claimed it's not Josh, so who exactly is penning under the AMT_miners account now? And, all future posters using this account should do the same.

Driving.
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:41:30 AM

Driving.

Driving your customers mad, yes.
Where's our money, Josh, Jim, elusive third partner?
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:00:50 AM

Driving.
can i offer critique amt. i understand you are a human being and as such have some fire when posting on here, it may be late evening and your at home in front of your home pc but dont forget your acting as an ambassador for your company on here. never the less you have to defend the name of your company but you should not be engaging on a "personal level" in a forum tennis match. if i had done this in previous employment including a facebook post calling a close college a fag or work shy gimp id be in hr before i could ask why. just a thought dont engage fin answer questions but make no personal judgement.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
cobra89y

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:11:56 AM

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

Driving.
can i offer critique amt. i understand you are a human being and as such have some fire when posting on here, it may be late evening and your at home in front of your home pc but dont forget your acting as an ambassador for your company on here. never the less you have to defend the name of your company but you should not be engaging on a "personal level" in a forum tennis match. if i had done this in previous employment including a facebook post calling a close college a fag or work shy gimp id be in hr before i could ask why. just a thought dont engage fin answer questions but make no personal judgement.

I have said this in previous post. Still they don't take the hint.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:25:22 AM

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

Driving.

I have said this in previous post. Still they don't take the hint.
some days i come on here and believe i have Alzheimer disease. have i said this already Huh

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
l12

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:37:21 AM

It seems that amt miner is totally ignoring my post and emails again
About getting a refund
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:43:41 AM

About getting a refund
You'd better join class action dude
And all of you who fell happy and satisfied AMT customers;D
REMINDER

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-maker-amt-facing-court-delays/

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
l12

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:54:12 AM

About getting a refund
You'd better join class action dude
And all of you who fell happy and satisfied AMT customers;D
REMINDER

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-maker-amt-facing-court-delays/

maybe i should
but i am giving AMT a chance to refund me my money 
or i too will seek legal action
l12

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:05:00 AM

i did not opt for any kit/rig
i picked up a full unit that is not hashing at where it suppose to

AMT I AM STILL CANCELING MY ORDER 1327
FELT LIKE U GAVE ME ONE OF THOSE  HALF ASS UNIT  U GAVE BRUNO
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE UNIT NOT WORKING AS IT SUPPOSE TO
MinerPro

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:26:56 AM

Sht! Do not criticize this company or you will lose your place in line.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:33:47 AM

Some of us had been wondering when we would get updates since things seem close. I know I am still waiting for a tracking number I was supposed to get in "a few days". It seems it would be the right thing to do to update those customers directly instead of invest time into addressing people who have no stake in this. All it does is make them want to respond. They may anyway. Just respond to the customers. Might make things go alot smoother. Look past the spam.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:53:46 AM

AMT,

I saw your message about the backplanes. I hope to get them sometime this week in the mail. I appreciate you shipping me those, and I look forward to getting my operation back online.

Side note: What are those backplanes proper name? Nothing against your design, but due to my curious nature, I like to screw with things sometimes, and a hot swap wouldn't hurt to have.

I was googling for them and couldn't find those backplanes.

~Casey
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:55:15 AM

Guys,

I don't think AMT is ignoring your posts. I think they can't read every post since last time they wrote, I can't even do that. You guys post so much, I don't know what's going on half of the time.

~Casey
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:12:02 PM

they care about updates and status on whats happening.

Good idea. Let me make it easy on you. Fill in the blank:

AMT has finished shipping all orders up to #_____.

We're waiting on power supplies as we've previously stated.

Today we shipped out 18 kits/rigs, a few which are on this forum as well.
Cool. Now about folks like me patiently waiting who ordered the 520's...
Since they do not fit with the 200ghs/blade idea, and from what I remember BitMine.ch selling - the EXACT same machine, what will we be getting???  BM.ch's replacement for that model?
Also, while I'm pretty far down the line, a PSU should not be a problem for that even though I too opted for a kit...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: