Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Even though AMT may have lied in the past, rest assure they are Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons Gimp Saints now.

What truly saddens me is that Joshua Zipkin/AMT won't be posting on this thread any further due to instructions by his lawyer, Josh's sister.
Who cares. Everything he's posted has been a lie (ship dates, manufacturing status, hash rates, power consumption, etc) Not like we got much real intel from him when he was active in the thread.

I'm glad to see this going to court. Joshua needs to be held accountable for his business practices. He's screwed a lot of people out of money thus far, with not even a handful of people having miners at this point.

The people that do have miners aren't very happy with them, and are trying to sell or return them asap. What's that say about customer satisfaction?

Like many have said before: even at this point, if you were to receive your miner - there is no guarantee that it will run properly (stable) or not breakdown in short time due to shoddy manufacturing and a lack of oversight by someone who is technically capable. AMT is looking more and more like a 'cash grab and run'.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:55:43 PM

I have Terahash miners coming from both companies.  I ordered more from BFL just because of their website and compact design, and promise of compact design. The one game changer that happed was that when there was a problem with the miners and chips BFL contacted me told me why and made me some deals via credits or extra hardware. AMT when there was a delay, pretty much abandoned ship and did not return my emails, phone calls, forum post within 30 days as the law states. The only deal AMT gave me was a promise that I would get my miner at some point. I guess there are so many moving parts with this AMT saga, we can't keep them all in our heads to remember them all at once.

Now, in the future I feel much more at east in ordering with BFL. When the problem came I said, where the hell is my miner BFL? At least they posted updates and made me offers to calm me down. When AMT had the delay and I said WHERE IS MY MINER? They did not answer us, and then we just got more and more mad until things blew up. Then AMT turned the tables on us saying we are the bad people, and don't leave bad reviews that we wont refund your money.  They need to take a page out of BFL's book and do some serious damage control to turn things around now. Perhaps sending people extra hardware who they wrong, like an extra 1.2T working miner. (I know that would never happen though).

BFL just delayed another 5 weeks. I also ordered from them. If anything they have been worse as there are people who ordered from them in August of last year that have gotten nothing but more delays. They just get alot of blah blah. BFL has been getting the crap sued out of them too. They have been forced to ramp up phone calls. But they are also under investigation by the state DA as well for some of their illegal practices. It's not looking too hot for them right now. Cointerra is the only American company really delivering new hardware at this point. AMT might start getting hardware out the door soon, but until that happens in earnest, there is really nothing at this moment but a couple of sample miners and DIY kits. That maneuver with no compensation attached really burned people seeing as they well advertised an MPP on their site. Its what they have stated thats going to burn them. And hopefully as a result of this they honor what they state as far as the MPP. Or at least work with customers to honor that. I am waiting until Wednesday to get an update on my order as they promised I would get a tracking number in "a few days" as of last Monday. I imagine they will be shipping with the new backplane and PSU as they stated last week so that's pleasant news.

A fast response from BFL does not mean a quality one. I have asked when they are shipping and its always a line. Saying nothing (really) while giving nothing doesn't work either while saying something. Bottom line they are worse in some respects as their hardware is truly outdated at this point. 300Ghs at the time they debuted was going for what some 1THs miners are going for now. The 1.2THs miner AMT makes is only 2k more than the 600GHs monarch. I would hazard I have a better chance of ROI with the AMT machines than BFLs at this point. 

Question: IF you asked BFL to cancel your order, and demand a refund - would they give it to you?

Even refunds are delayed. I believe its something like 45 days after shipping starts. AFTER they have shipped. So a delay on top of delay there too. Not too sure of that. Gotta look at their official policy just something I read in their forums a few days ago.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:56:57 PM

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

As for Phin, he's officially SOLD OUT.

1. Drives 12 hours and doesn't go to the assembly plant
2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why w
I think we should put them out of business while recouping our investment.  

yeah lets all file against them they will subsequently file for bancruptsy and or insolvency and then noone gets money

fraud makes a debt non-chargeoffable. So even if they seek bankruptcy protection they are not cleared of this debt.

Actually if we were an S corp, we would be free of this debt, but since we're a C corp the liability gets transferred back to the three owners of the company and their assets.

Why does everybody keep forgetting that there are three owners of AMT, and not ONLY two?
According to WHO exactly?

I'm willing to bet Joshua Zipkin is the sole owner. He was the only one to mention that there were various other owners involved, but I think that was just to deflect responsibility away from himself.

He couldn't even admit it was him posting here under AMT_MINERS account. He expected us to believe that "Alyssa" the CSR was posting responses here. Yeah, right. If you read his post about "Phinneus being a 'tard' for driving across country and needing clinical help" how can you think that anyone BUT Josh would have posted that?

This guy is just your run of the mill scumbag who fucks people out of money for a living. Time to prosecute!
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

It's only fried in a small string because I kept messing with them, and trying to adjust them. It isn't unfix-able, I may try soldering when I go to work tomorrow.

My soldering skills are good, I just haven't done it in quite a while. I fixed the other board, but after dicking around I messed it up again.

Bottom line, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH POWER BEFORE YOU RUN THESE!

God....I can't stress that enough, I could have avoided 5000 problems because of this.

Meh, I'll try my luck, obviously 25 BTC is too high :-P

Like I said, I tested all the cards, they run TURBO MODE at 275-300 GH/s

10 cards in the case.

~Casey

So why did you receive your miners in front of dozens of people in front of you?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:58:28 PM

I have Terahash miners coming from both companies.  I ordered more from BFL just because of their website and compact design, and promise of compact design. The one game changer that happed was that when there was a problem with the miners and chips BFL contacted me told me why and made me some deals via credits or extra hardware. AMT when there was a delay, pretty much abandoned ship and did not return my emails, phone calls, forum post within 30 days as the law states. The only deal AMT gave me was a promise that I would get my miner at some point. I guess there are so many moving parts with this AMT saga, we can't keep them all in our heads to remember them all at once.

Now, in the future I feel much more at east in ordering with BFL. When the problem came I said, where the hell is my miner BFL? At least they posted updates and made me offers to calm me down. When AMT had the delay and I said WHERE IS MY MINER? They did not answer us, and then we just got more and more mad until things blew up. Then AMT turned the tables on us saying we are the bad people, and don't leave bad reviews that we wont refund your money.  They need to take a page out of BFL's book and do some serious damage control to turn things around now. Perhaps sending people extra hardware who they wrong, like an extra 1.2T working miner. (I know that would never happen though).

BFL just delayed another 5 weeks. I also ordered from them. If anything they have been worse as there are people who ordered from them in August of last year that have gotten nothing but more delays. They just get alot of blah blah. BFL has been getting the crap sued out of them too. They have been forced to ramp up phone calls. But they are also under investigation by the state DA as well for some of their illegal practices. It's not looking too hot for them right now. Cointerra is the only American company really delivering new hardware at this point. AMT might start getting hardware out the door soon, but until that happens in earnest, there is really nothing at this moment but a couple of sample miners and DIY kits. That maneuver with no compensation attached really burned people seeing as they well advertised an MPP on their site. Its what they have stated thats going to burn them. And hopefully as a result of this they honor what they state as far as the MPP. Or at least work with customers to honor that. I am waiting until Wednesday to get an update on my order as they promised I would get a tracking number in "a few days" as of last Monday. I imagine they will be shipping with the new backplane and PSU as they stated last week so that's pleasant news.

A fast response from BFL does not mean a quality one. I have asked when they are shipping and its always a line. Saying nothing (really) while giving nothing doesn't work either while saying something. Bottom line they are worse in some respects as their hardware is truly outdated at this point. 300Ghs at the time they debuted was going for what some 1THs miners are going for now. The 1.2THs miner AMT makes is only 2k more than the 600GHs monarch. I would hazard I have a better chance of ROI with the AMT machines than BFLs at this point.  

Question: IF you asked BFL to cancel your order, and demand a refund - would they give it to you?

Yes, as a matter of a fact. BFL offered the choice of refunds or 50% more hardware. I chose the more hardware route, because they were being nice to me and figured I would give them the business.

In return, AMT gave you the business.

"I'm Max, Joshua Zipkin's cat, and here's to you, mrpark!"
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:59:13 PM

Yes, as a matter of a fact. BFL offered the choice of refunds or 50% more hardware. I chose the more hardware route, because they were being nice to me and figured I would give them the business.

Well, you've been given a way out - which is a hell of a lot more than AMT has given us.

At least with BFL, there is some transparency - and an option to get money back.

AMT has dug themselves into a deep hole by denying refunds and not getting any product out thus far. AMT is simply a sham that has been using delay tactics for the past 3 months.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 05:01:27 PM

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why w

yeah lets all file against them they will subsequently file for bancruptsy and or insolvency and then noone gets money

fraud makes a debt non-chargeoffable. So even if they seek bankruptcy protection they are not cleared of this debt.

Actually if we were an S corp, we would be free of this debt, but since we're a C corp the liability gets transferred back to the three owners of the company and their assets.

Why does everybody keep forgetting that there are three owners of AMT, and not ONLY two?

I'm willing to bet Joshua Zipkin is the sole owner. He was the only one to mention that there were various other owners involved, but I think that was just to deflect responsibility away from himself.

He couldn't even admit it was him posting here under AMT_MINERS account. He expected us to believe that "Alyssa" the CSR was posting responses here. Yeah, right. If you read his post about "Phinneus being a 'tard' for driving across country and needing clinical help" how can you think that anyone BUT Josh would have posted that?

This guy is just your run of the mill scumbag who fucks people out of money for a living. Time to prosecute!

I'm pretty sure that c's lawyer did their due diligence when they claimed in the lawsuit that a Jim Brown is one of the principals of AMT.
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

It's only fried in a small string because I kept messing with them, and trying to adjust them. It isn't unfix-able, I may try soldering when I go to work tomorrow.

My soldering skills are good, I just haven't done it in quite a while. I fixed the other board, but after dicking around I messed it up again.

Bottom line, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH POWER BEFORE YOU RUN THESE!

God....I can't stress that enough, I could have avoided 5000 problems because of this.

Meh, I'll try my luck, obviously 25 BTC is too high :-P

Like I said, I tested all the cards, they run TURBO MODE at 275-300 GH/s

10 cards in the case.

~Casey

So why did you receive your miners in front of dozens of people in front of you?

It seems pretty obvious that Joshua has been catering to people on this forums that he thinks will sway the general perception of AMT.

Joshua probably only has a handful of barely working miners, and he chose to send them out to 'certain customers' that might give good reviews/feedback on here to continue and delay everyone else waiting. He's trying to manipulate perceptions of AMT, but it just ins't working.
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:04:13 PM

I'm pretty sure that c's lawyer do their homework when they claimed in the lawsuit that a Jim Brown is one of the principals of AMT.

That's fine and dandy, but who is this mysterious 3rd owner?

Either way, Joshua needs to start giving refunds back asap.

If you are still hopeful and waiting for a miner, you need to see a therapist. Read up on Casirah's experience with his miner, he's already trying to sell his off because he can't get them running stable.

If you opt for the miner instead of a refund, you'll be burned in the end. There is no guarantee that the miners will be up to spec or even work long term.

What happens to you when 2 months in, something happens to the miner (blown board, backplane, whatever) - do you trust AMT is going to step up to the plate and honor their warranty/replace parts? They have said they are losing their ass on these miners (SUPPOSEDLY), do you really expect them to cover these warranties down the road, if that's the case?

Time to wake up and smell the bullshit.
opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:34:49 PM

I just can't get over how many watts these things take, 1500 Watts? Even the Chinese Dragon miner doesn't even take 1000W.

Its about efficiency. They clearly are not that efficient unless they can pull the 1.5THs that has been done. At that point it actually makes sense if done on a "turbo" setting. OR the PSUs themselves they chose are kinda suckage. Lotta things here that could be the factor. But IF and this is a HUGE if, they can pull 1.5THS regularly on turbo as casey has said his does, then the 1500 makes sense. If not, then well yea you are right.

mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:40:28 PM

While I wait for my AMT miners that may or may not ever arrive, I'm going to order some of these. Decent price, shipping now, real... http://www.mintforge.com/?product=coincraft-1ths-asic-bitcoin-miner-1000ghs
opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

While I wait for my AMT miners that may or may not ever arrive, I'm going to order some of these. Decent price, shipping now, real... http://www.mintforge.com/?product=coincraft-1ths-asic-bitcoin-miner-1000ghs

The description is a bit inconsistent. On the initial description its 1100-1300 sustained. Reading down though its only 900-1100 overclocked (not recommended). But if they reputable resellers then sure makes sense to go with them.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:18:28 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:42:09 PM by loshia

AMT you should consider buying these also so you can ship something before the patience of your customers is exausted Grin Grin
It seems a good deal 1500 USD profit for you
And of course you can pre mine them for a week or two just for the sake of your honesty and good intentions to bring superior product in time As PROMISED of course Grin
PS BREAKING news
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-maker-amt-facing-court-delays/
AMT make sure that your top engineering  cadges feel comfortable and URGENTLY get use to them Grin
I can admit you have beaten up Bfl with lies and bulshiting, but I am wandering if you gona perform better in the court room
And the answer is.......to be discovered soon Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
opieum2

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:39:08 PM

Looks like coindesk.com has picked up the story. http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-maker-amt-facing-court-delays/
If the lawsuit is successful then it pretty much opens the door for all mining companies with delays in the US to get sued. Least ones without a best effort system to compensate customers.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:42:43 PM

Let's juxtapose three posts on this thread to see what they add up to, shall we? <Josh Zipkin scratches head wondering what juxtapose means, hoping it's not a bad Jewish word he wasn't allowed to say as a kid>

Note the e-mail address attached to the paypal account I sent payment to way back.....

Thank you for this information.

Josh Zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com) appears to be the person operating the bogus corporation "Advanced Mining Technologies". A quick Google search shows that there are several Internet domains registered with the alleged email address:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22joshua.zipkin%40gmail.com%22

newemotionsbg.com
tolkova.com
acheatingwife.com
decisiondental.com
playerfunder.com
financinginvestments.com
musicfunders.com
rockstarfunding.com
sexycourses.com
theinvestmentpitch.com
vibradors.com
adhdstudy.info
online-cash.us
thedealfair.com
buycustomertestimonials.com
dmdadvertising.com
studentgrouping.com
findyourcars.com
collegeconect.com
ebasijivota.com
empiremodelling.com
dentalbenefitsinsurance.info
bitcoinmining.info

One of the Internet domains was registered with an address from Bulgaria:

http://whois.stsoftware.biz/newemotionsbg-com.htm

Administrative Contact:
   New emotions ltd
   joshua zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com)
   +359.359878867577
   Fax:
   607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

This is Joshua Zipkin Facebook and LinkedIn profiles:

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin-%E0%AE%83/4/553/329

The person in the above profiles's photos matches the person appearing in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBgz0Mbx20

Notice that both profiles indicates that his is from Pennsylvania, however both profiles shows that he could be living at three different places:

Do you remember that post where a forum participant complained the advancedminers.com Internet page was using Masonic symbolism? Look at what Josh Zipkin likes:

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.

Let's waist time, not build miners, and drive right into your repetitive antics.

1. Joshua was born, raised and lives in Philadelphia. He lived over seas for a bit and yes he helped AMT register a European entity for the purposes of selling and conducting business in Europe. Mostly for doing business with Marto at the time.

Joshua has lived in Sofia in the past, he was involved FDI contracts, outsourcing, tech development and more.

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

- The nashville thing your referring was a crowd funding platform joshua's company created for a media company. The born in Nashville phrase was the slogan -Born in Nashville - Raised by music. Your taking the info from josh's facebook page which happens to show that he likes the FB page of Playerfunder.com (which is currently down because it never took off)  but here is the link to the fb page anyway. In general, you sound like an idiot and just pulling crap from anywhere to spin it in a matter which suits your argument. See the link for your correction.

https://www.facebook.com/Playerfunder

We'd like you to stop speaking about our employees and their families. Harry is Jim former (10 years back) employer and close friend oof Jim, Harry also happens to Josh's father as well. That's really good that you were able to use to google and google the last name Zipkin.  While we're at it. Joshua has a mother, and two sisters as well. His mother has two cats and she has lots of friends too. They live in houses and go to jobs that also have addresses.

We used their office for a month or so in September/October to get started.

As of lately, there have been 3-4 buyers/creepy people that have shown up at Joshua's house unannounced.

Also Phineas/Bruno - it seems that you died 4 years ago, so who are you really?

http://www.beveragefamilyfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=950940&fh_id=13336

Augusto Croppo is the first to prove that Joshua Zipkin is indeed the CEO of AMT.
AMT_miners, probably Alyssa Trusten, for she's the pretty Jewish girl in the office at this time using vulgar language, claims that Josh Zipkin doesn't own any of those domains.
Phinnaeus Game (me) points out that Joshua Zipkin did have control of said domain.
AMT_miners, probably Hanna, the other pretty Jewish girl at AMT's office, puts playerfunder.com in perspective.

Question: Did both pretty Jewish girls have up-skirt cams broadcasting live on MFC when they posted the above?

Answer: Probably yes, because they are both Jewish sluts. Why am I allowed to declare that? Because there is not one iota of proof that they exist except in Josh's mind. And, by some slim chance that they do exist, nobody on this planet will ever connect them with this if met either in person, i.e., "Aren't you that pretty Jewish slut that worked at AMT prior to Joshua Zipkin going to the slammer that's now dancing with his cellmates Zipkin Style?"
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:51:04 PM

Bye Bye AMT frauds. Sorry people, they never had any intent to ship everyone a miner.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:53:56 PM

Bye Bye AMT frauds. Sorry people, they never had any intent to ship everyone a miner.
They will because they do not have the balls to go to the end. But they will do whatever it takes to postpone the shipping as long as they can. And  to mine every electron out of their crap Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

They won't because they can't afford to do it. There will be a secret sale of the parts they have left to one of their mining farm partners, then they will disappear.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:43:21 PM

http://www.chimicles.com/lawsuit-filed-against-advanced-mining-technology-for-failure-to-deliver-bitcoin-miners

BTW, Josh, the batteries are now dead, so why don't you crawl under your car and remove said device to lighten the load, thus get better MPG. So that you don't get too dirty, I'll make it easy for you and state that it's underneath the passenger side of your vehicle.

More info forthcoming as to what I'm eluding to here, as if you don't already know.  Wink
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:09:15 PM

AMT Finally Getting Some Press exposure:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware-maker-amt-facing-court-delays/

Not certain if it is the press they intended.

"CoinDesk has reached out to AMT for further comment on this story, and will include it in an update if/when it arrives."

Let's see how well they handle this new found exposure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: