Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:55:53 PM

Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit. Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

There are a few outcomes that will come of this civil lawsuit:

1. The plaintiffs win, and force the company into bankruptcy.
2. The plaintiffs loose, or the case is dismissed fairly quickly.
3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

No one believes you anymore.
i do! :-P and i even still get rick rolled.

Well, then you sir are an idiot (no offense). What do you have to show for your 6k spent? Please enlighten me.

We shipped his rig yesterday, we're trying to find his tracking number in the moment.
Yah trying to dig it amongst thousand of tracking numbers Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

Thanks for the correction. I thought that was what you meant but was not sure. Also thank you for the more regular updates. Being in the manufacturing business myself (I am one of those CNC guys you spoke of in a previous post) I can sympathize with your situation to some extent. It has been my experience that communication is key to a positive outcome.

How is the new back plane checking out by the way? Is it looking like it will solve some of the issues you have been dealing with?
this is a point i hope i recieved a rev 2 back plane and not a fud one
Do not hope dude ...there is nothing to hope

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

AMT_miner,I understand you guys attend TORONTO BITCOIN EXPO April 11-13, Please bring me my 2 miners to Toronto,I'm in Toronto. I would like to pick up from EXPO.  I supposed receive beginning of January,checked my email one #962 got transferred from Carols,Jim promised 2 times but never happened,let me know if this works out for you.

Dude, now there are plenty of "not's" in this post.
Which part of not are you not understanding? Wink

ssimbaa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit. Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

You broke my hart Joshua  Grin Grin
Do not give up guys you have lost your money already. The only thing to fight for is justice and your dignity!

Get em Done Smiley Send them out Smiley
l12

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:08:42 PM

Who want buy my order?
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

thank you amt for shipping my miner and providing tracking number. i will upload pics and vids once its here and set up

EDIT: i know ur all gonna ask so im order #1428
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:23:18 PM

Regarding this suit.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Well, then you sir are an idiot (no offense). What do you have to show for your 6k spent? Please enlighten me.

We shipped his rig yesterday, we're trying to find his tracking number in the moment.

This is the point I have been making. No offense to sirminesalot, but why do you care what he has to say? Or what he thinks? You already by your own admission want nothing to do with him. So hit ignore and move on and respond to the actual CUSTOMER! You have been focused on the wrong people. Do you get why people are angry at you? You are not responding to them! Is this a Kanye West - Fish Sticks joke thing? Do you not get it? RESPOND TO YOUR CUSTOMERS FIRST!!

Let me point out how big a fail your current communication method is. You got a known detractor out to your office and filmed him........and what happened.......you respond to your detractors on here.......and guess what is happening...........you DONT reply to your customers (or sporadically).........and what is happening? I mean do I have to even spell it out?

Alternatively you could have one of your pick ups videoed, photograph and get a PR win out of it (I even volunteered for that some time back). Missed opportunities

And when someone speaks badly they get pushed back or whatever retaliatory action you seem to take. You respond to the negative comments but do nothing to bolster up the customer base you SHOULD be loyal to in terms of communication. It took a lawsuit (real or not) to light the fire to get you moving on things more so. Just think about that. This is basically the truth of the matter. I (and I am sure I am not alone here) get angry seeing AMT_miners respond to sirminesalot, losia, phin, and all these other people who ARE NOT CUSTOMERS AND get more attention than your paying customers do. Think about that in light of your current predicament. Might want to refocus your efforts on replying to customers via mass email...using your blog and if you must use the forum but address customers as the priority. Good or bad customers in your eyes that should not be an issue. Should just be what is the best and accurate reply I can get customer X.

This is honest feedback here from what is the perceived behaviour. Have you improved in some of that, YES, but you still need to drop the dead weight in terms of communication. Let the paying customers know what is going on. Not the detractors, trolls and haters. If you are doing what you are supposed to be doing and communicating with us, we will have your back. Its amazing how you can turn us around if you provide us with our hardware. For the most part if we get what we paid for we will have your back. (not everyone is satisfied but that happens) I know if I get my hardware and it works as advertised even in DIY form I will post up on it.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:27:03 PM

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

At this point,  AMT needs to prioritize all the delayed orders.   No point in demo'ing some future machine if you can't deliver to anyone who purchased back in 2013.   

I am waiting for the tracking # today.  This is what Jim Brown has promised.  Please do not screw up the delivery!

BTW... if you don't plan on using booth 401,  can I take over that booth?

Booth at NYC?
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

I don't want to join the lawsuit either, AMT, but seeing people with order numbers higher than mine who are receiving miners while I eagerly try to figure out where mine are is not exactly helping your case. When will you be shipping my two 1.2s for order 899? And please don't say "soon" that answer doesn't fly

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

thank you amt for shipping my miner and providing tracking number. i will upload pics and vids once its here and set up

Cool. That for a 520 right?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

I don't want to join the lawsuit either, AMT, but seeing people with order numbers higher than mine who are receiving miners while I eagerly try to figure out where mine are is not exactly helping your case. When will you be shipping my two 1.2s for order 899? And please don't say "soon" that answer doesn't fly

When one drops thousands into what is supposed to be an investment, one expects more than soon or few days. These are serious investments people have put on the line, for some their savings. I have to agree that soon or a few days no longer flies. Might want to be more accurate with your estimates via email seeing as there is too much vague language. Now maybe you are getting why you are starting to make enemies out of customers? Take an hour out of each day to respond if you have to. But its imperative that you respond to the customers directly (address them directly by name via email, call or this forum) accurately and set proper expectations. This will start to go a long way towards maybe rebuilding your reputation from what is now your debut into the press world as a company that got sued.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

people taking amt to court did you read fully the ts n cs? they seem pretty tight.

i bring attention to the part that says you cannot resale your miner

• Resale Prohibited. Unless expressly authorized in writing by AMT, you shall not resell Product(s). If you breach the terms of this paragraph, in addition to AMT’s cancellation rights, you agree to fully indemnify AMT, its officers, employees and distributors from any and all resulting liability, including attorneys’ fees and costs.

and this which i believe says in short. if its not our fault then we cant accept responsibility

• Excusable Delay. AMT shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any cause beyond its control or the control of its suppliers or subcontractors such as, for example, strikes, acts of God, acts of Buyer, Acts of Financial Payment Processing institutions, including freezing/holding of accounts, consumer payments, and interruption of transportation or inability to obtain the necessary labor, materials or facilities. Delivery schedules shall be considered extended by a period of time which AMT deems necessary due to the event circumstances or cause of delay. In the event AMT is unable wholly or partially to perform because of any such cause it may cancel its acceptance of Buyer’s order without liability to Buyer

and this little bomb shell

Consumer Refund. AMT will only provide financial refunds if AMT is at fault for noncompliance with these terms and conditions, and any/all future terms and conditions AMT publishes and/or makes notice of.
• Dispute Resolution. AMT and Buyer will attempt to settle all claims (other than claims relating to intellectual property issues) through negotiation or non-binding mediation prior to commencement of court proceedings.

i hope you dont loose your court cases due to that...... damages zipkins way.

http://advancedminers.com/terms-of-sale-consumer/

I think there are many laws that were previously on the books that superseded these blanket statements. The one federal law about notifying the customer in 30 days of delays, is in direct conflict with this. (who do you think a judge would go with?) You might get away with writing some of this stuff on eBay, but it's not real world. And, even eBay will give you a refund when you ask.

there are laws that say you must be paid a minimum wage but if you accept a later written declaration or contract that waiver the rights then you dont have a leg to stand on. in my leyman understanding of this, this waives any responsibility of amt to delays outside of their control i.e the recent psu issues. much like bfls statement of the "3 months +" delivery date on pre orders and "all sales are final" (no refunds)

i am not professing that i have any law knowledge but if you accepted the terms after applicable laws this is what a judge 'may' say. you wavered any responsibility upon purchase. amt wins. lol.
If you've taken the full price up front in Nov/Dec and are scheduled to deliver in January, but don't bother trying to source your PSUs until March/April it's hardly a problem outside your control.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:04:55 PM

yes thats correct, i opted for the kit and was given 3 boards instead of 2 which they said would run turbo @ 700-750ghs (extra board for delay)
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:04:56 PM

yes thats correct, i opted for the kit and was given 3 boards instead of 2 which they said would run turbo @ 700-750ghs (extra board for delay)

Interesting.... So someone's getting some MPP what about people like myself with 1.2 orders?
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:22:04 PM

Regarding this suit.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

This was an investment in an nonexistent product, sir. Just like many campaigns in Kickstarter, that didn't manage to bring the product to market. You sir are the "idiot" ( no offence) for being greedy (by buying a "money maker") and not being a Man that stands firmly with the choices he made. This was a risky investment, thats it. The Law suit will definitely not bring us our 6k back in the next year or two, For Sure , neither are we gonna get more , only less.

If the lawsuit is filed, amt will Not Deliver anything as they will totally give up and declare bankruptcy, cause its The easiest way and we will Get Nothing.........

Best option is to have a little faith and stop being a bitch going to mommy (government) to save my greedy ass......

Life is equal for all and its best to be a good, smart and patient person...

No Lawsuits!  Give them Time , they only ask for that ! File a lawsuit if they Never deliver.... Patience and some balls guys ...

Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

Stupid AMT sympathizers with less than 10 posts. Eat a dick!
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:24:06 PM

Amt you call this your best effort? That's sad. Still hunting for a tracking number, great organization, or are you just waiting to actually ship something before you have it....

I really hope you take your lawyers advice, at first you say because of the lawsuit you are going to offer refunds, then you say there is no lawsuit. Give refunds to people who ask, just do it. People don't want excuses and they don't care that you suck at math, business, life, etc. People feel bad for other people that get screwed, not the companies that screw them.

+1

Joshua: "Let me find that tracking number...I know it's somewhere here in my car amongst the trash on the floor."

REAL PROFESSIONAL!
sirminesalot

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

"Your orders are shipping shortly."

According to Joshua Zipkin, "shortly" means 3 months.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:05:02 PM

"Your orders are shipping shortly."

According to Joshua Zipkin, "shortly" means 3 months.
No it means just before the miner can not pay for electricity........

alsey7

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:05:53 PM

http://s21.postimg.org/6hfc1zy1f/48293831.jpg
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:10:27 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 03:32:24 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Interesting.... So someone's getting some MPP what about people like myself with 1.2 orders?
Was waiting for that. Well....
AFAIK the 520ghs and under miners were/are actually from BitMine.ch and resold by AMT as opposed to the 1.2's being AMT's own handiwork. IF that is the case then us with smaller miners are now getting what BMch has replaced the 520's with (or AMT's own version of it). Since is now 200ghs/blade and that don't divide evenly into 520...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: