Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:38:29 AM

(Plans are in the works. However, my participation will be of non-assembly assistance. There was other services that required my knowledge and skills. That is as far as I am willing to say about my participation with AMT. This should help get things moving along, in any event, with less loss to them.)

I honestly don't think that the class-action lawsuit will benefit those participating in it. They never do. You could have 100% of what you paid for, to be built... but instead, you are willing to settle for a lot less, after the lawyer takes nearly 50% of any possible returns you would get. I am not seeing the logic in that war. It is already costing them more to make the miners, than we paid, due to several legitimate shortfalls which were not under their direct control.

Hopefully, my efforts will help to alleviate some of that loss. Yes, I am essentially working for free, for US and THEM. Call it my "pay-back", for all that was done for me in the past. Karma-dues, being payed.

Any update?  Did you make it out there?

He's got a DL issue for the moment, which will make getting around a bit of an issue. For the moment, we've recruited him to help with some board diagnostics from his location until he can figure our his DL. We appreciate Jason's help and look forward to having him come up soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:39:18 AM

Crickets in here. The thread is uncharacteristically quiet today. AMT has gone silent again also. I imagine they are putting together the rest of the miners at this point. Hopefully we get that announcement they promised for yesterday. They dropped the ball on that. Like a basketball player without arms. Not alot of confidence on the communication if they keep dropping the ball. Hard to take them seriously when they cant even communicate back to us as they (AMT) said they would.

You never know one day out of the blue you may be contacted by the Zipkin the great and powerful out of the blue via phone call.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I was shocked that I actually got a call personally. It was welcome and hopefully signals a change in their willingness to communicate directly with customers. He was matter of fact on the phone and acknowledged that they had made mistakes. I can't imagine it's something the owner of the company wants to outright say but the fact they recognize it might be their saving grace. If they really work their asses off here there might be a chance they can turn it around.

If they focus on the positives like the fact they are finally shipping something. And maybe do some self promotion on their website they could spin things into a favorable light.

If they list the DIY kit option on the site as something to purchase it would give legitimacy to the product in that form.

We'll see how they handle things. My guess is they are getting the later orders shipped first with the thought that if they are going to honor the MPP they should get  into the newest orders first.

Then anyone who should have MPP can be dealt with at that point based on oldest order first. 

Thats possible. I am one of those later/newer orders. in the upper 1400s. Curious how I still haven't heard from them. I usually am pretty positive about things. Supportive of startups. But damn there comes a point when not hearing from them unless I got money to give them just looks really really bad. The DIY as it is is a bit of a compromise I am willing to accept so long as I get something to compensate as money is being lost with lack of equipment. They still haven't announced this plan they said they would lay out yesterday.

I even offered to pay an extra grand and personally pick up my miners in person but even still they won't update me on what's going on with my order 899

Alyssa should've gotten back to you today regarding your order.

She did email me, thank you. I'm looking forward to receiving my tracking number tomorrow or Friday!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:48:03 AM

We'll see how they handle things. My guess is they are getting the later orders shipped first with the thought that if they are going to honor the MPP they should get  into the newest orders first.

Then anyone who should have MPP can be dealt with at that point based on oldest order first. 

I sure hope this is what is happening. It's kind of hard watching people get miners ordered in Jan.-Feb. When my orders go back to mid Nov. However I decided not to opt for the kit as I would rather wait for the upgrade. I did e-mail them quite a while back letting them know my expectations and never received a response so I'm not sure what their plan is, or if they have one.

On a side note: one morning in Nov. when trying to decide to invest in a miner I woke up and checked the price of bitcoin and the price was $420.00 on the money.
Being a fan I took it as a good omen. I placed my 1st order 11/19. I had no idea I would be sitting here nearly 6 months later hoping to get my equipment by 4/20 and wondering if I will get at least a %42.0 return on my investment. Undecided

Could have done worse (Monarch folks). Some placed orders back in August of last year. Yeesh! Glad I'm fairly new to the BTC scene having started on a whim in early Feb with 2 10ghs Jala's.

Still think that if the A1's work decently, still a fair price over all even with higher than expected power. Still way less per/ghs than Ants use. Just glad I took the dive with getting an A1 system at the tail end of this fun.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:48:10 AM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.
Who buys them for 15k Grin
Besides you can always dump eBay price for let us say 10k and make 4k extra Grin
And first test the miner because you do not know if it is a full working one

I could take a really good video of it hashing, and also photos. Give it to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at $6,000.
I am interested to see the video but after a 24 hours of mining that is the trick Wink
All of us know how it works for 5 mins just after cgminer is started
Good luck to you and bidders
And if you want to make test fully transparent put your miner on eligius so bidders to be able to see the graph while bidding
That will actually show how works a full working miner Grin

Thanks Loshia for your support, we knew you would turn the corner eventually.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:52:58 AM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.  There is nothing wrong with it, it has the power supply and may even have the 6 board backplane, I don't know. I just have bigger fish to fry at this time...

4/09/2014  -  Wednesday 1:25 am
Arrived at FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

4/08/2014  -  Tuesday
8:55 pm Left FedEx origin facility
BRISTOL, PA

5:05 pm Picked up

That would put FedEx smack in the middle of 6206 N Radcliffe St, Bristol, PA, and 500 Coventry Lane, Croydon PA.

That's a Fedex hub. The Fedex man that picks up packages isn't actually the one that drives it across the country to it's destination.

http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locationsCC.do?ccid=EPH&city=CROYDON&state=PA&zipcd=19021
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:53:33 AM

Well I finally got a reply. They will be shipping my miners at the end of the week. I will be posting an in-depth review on them once I get them. Seeing as they use a rasberryPI I will be easily able to query resource usage and power output as well, anyone know what linux distro AMT is running on the miners? Not that it matters BUT if I can install a single tool to monitor power usage it would go a long way towards getting repeatable consistent results from the OS itself. Powerstat is the tool I would be using as part of my test suite to measure power.

Maybe with some work we can squeeze out some more juice if the right tweaks are in place. But for the moment I think just getting the hardware and measuring its baseline performance is the first step.

Invest in one of these...http://www.p3international.com/products/p4400.html

Yea got one of those too. Its part of my testing suite. I just want to see if the OS reports the same general information. Consistency and repeatability is the goal here which the killawatt can do on its own too BUT having a second internalized tool I can refer to later on can help too. I will set it up in my office for now as I cleared the circuit for a single unit temporarily until I get it housed in the colo. I just wanted to get a review out on it.

I will do a written review with alot of detail and data. Prepared the format already just gotta start setting it up. Figure this will be important for benchmarks and such. Might post it in a separate thread tho. It will get lost in here.

Looking forward to it. Thanks for your support.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:58:45 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 02:10:40 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

hopefully the hardest part is setting a laptop/netbook/whatever to the right subnet the miner is on so ya can get in. Or - since the RasPi has HMDI out and we see USB ports - maybe just takes a kybd & mouse like security vid recorders do? Now THAT would be nice. Truly stand-alone
could you install team viewer on the pi? app on the phone, run it that way.
With my Ant Pharm, don't really have to watch them directly. Just setup and let'em rip. If power goes out  the data is saved to flash so when rebooted if not too long went by they pickup where they left off. If too many stales they just reload. Odds are AMT's will as well.

On that note. Funny thing... I have 3 2kva UPS's and permanent 15kw genset backup at home after power was out in my part of Detroit area for over 2 weeks. Happened 3 years ago, before that biggie power would so out briefly several times a year. Put in the backup and of course now the power has barely blinked since the Big Fix...

Anyway, I just monitor them through my pool's web portal that also sends emails/txt's as chosen.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:03:36 AM

Crickets in here. The thread is uncharacteristically quiet today. AMT has gone silent again also. I imagine they are putting together the rest of the miners at this point. Hopefully we get that announcement they promised for yesterday. They dropped the ball on that. Like a basketball player without arms. Not alot of confidence on the communication if they keep dropping the ball. Hard to take them seriously when they cant even communicate back to us as they (AMT) said they would.

You never know one day out of the blue you may be contacted by the Zipkin the great and powerful out of the blue via phone call.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I was shocked that I actually got a call personally. It was welcome and hopefully signals a change in their willingness to communicate directly with customers. He was matter of fact on the phone and acknowledged that they had made mistakes. I can't imagine it's something the owner of the company wants to outright say but the fact they recognize it might be their saving grace. If they really work their asses off here there might be a chance they can turn it around.

If they focus on the positives like the fact they are finally shipping something. And maybe do some self promotion on their website they could spin things into a favorable light.

If they list the DIY kit option on the site as something to purchase it would give legitimacy to the product in that form.

Thats possible. I am one of those later/newer orders. in the upper 1400s. Curious how I still haven't heard from them. I usually am pretty positive about things. Supportive of startups. But damn there comes a point when not hearing from them unless I got money to give them just looks really really bad. The DIY as it is is a bit of a compromise I am willing to accept so long as I get something to compensate as money is being lost with lack of equipment. They still haven't announced this plan they said they would lay out yesterday.

I even offered to pay an extra grand and personally pick up my miners in person but even still they won't update me on what's going on with my order 899

Alyssa should've gotten back to you today regarding your order.

Yes I acknowledged that in a previous post. Thanks.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:13:02 AM

(Plans are in the works. However, my participation will be of non-assembly assistance. There was other services that required my knowledge and skills. That is as far as I am willing to say about my participation with AMT. This should help get things moving along, in any event, with less loss to them.)

I honestly don't think that the class-action lawsuit will benefit those participating in it. They never do. You could have 100% of what you paid for, to be built... but instead, you are willing to settle for a lot less, after the lawyer takes nearly 50% of any possible returns you would get. I am not seeing the logic in that war. It is already costing them more to make the miners, than we paid, due to several legitimate shortfalls which were not under their direct control.

Hopefully, my efforts will help to alleviate some of that loss. Yes, I am essentially working for free, for US and THEM. Call it my "pay-back", for all that was done for me in the past. Karma-dues, being payed.

He's got a DL issue for the moment, which will make getting around a bit of an issue. For the moment, we've recruited him to help with some board diagnostics from his location until he can figure our his DL. We appreciate Jason's help and look forward to having him come up soon.

Somehow, it still ceases to amaze me how you continue to provide private information about your customers. You might as well just come out and state that so-and-so has a DWI, or was involved in some vehicular homicide, or some other event that occurred for him to not have a valid DL.

I don't trust your fuckin' ass for having a copy of my IL DL and ID on your phone, thus formally request that you delete it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.  There is nothing wrong with it, it has the power supply and may even have the 6 board backplane, I don't know. I just have bigger fish to fry at this time...

NEWARK, NJ

4/08/2014  -  Tuesday
BRISTOL, PA

That would put FedEx smack in the middle of 6206 N Radcliffe St, Bristol, PA, and 500 Coventry Lane, Croydon PA.

That's a Fedex hub. The Fedex man that picks up packages isn't actually the one that drives it across the country to it's destination.

http://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locationsCC.do?ccid=EPH&city=CROYDON&state=PA&zipcd=19021

A FedEx pick-up man negates where you said that you were held up once at the FedEx facility dropping off packages and what nut.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:17:37 AM

hopefully the hardest part is setting a laptop/netbook/whatever to the right subnet the miner is on so ya can get in. Or - since the RasPi has HMDI out and we see USB ports - maybe just takes a kybd & mouse like security vid recorders do? Now THAT would be nice. Truly stand-alone
With my Ant Pharm, don't really have to watch them directly. Just setup and let'em rip. If power goes out  the data is saved to flash so when rebooted if not too long went by they pickup where they left off. Odds are AMT's will as well.

On that note. Funny thing... I have 3 2kva UPS's and permanent 15kw genset backup at home after power was out in my part of Detroit area for over 2 weeks. Happened 3 years ago, before that biggie power would so out briefly several times a year. Put in the backup and of course now the power has barely blinked since the Big Fix...

Anyway, I just monitor them through my pool's web portal that also sends emails/txt's as chosen.

I know you are a huge fan of the ANT S1s, but the design is not clean enough for me. The photos don't look good how the wires connected to the boards. To be fair there are other miners with the same design. I don't like when empty PCIE connectors are in the case. S1s sent the only one who does that. For that reason I skipped the S1s, but I actually I am buying hosted S10s and may host S10s myself. Being that someone else will host my S10s for at least 3 months, it's not as big of a deal because they are being tested in their datacenter in Isreal.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
cobra89y

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:18:45 AM

NEWARK, NJ

4/08/2014  -  Tuesday
BRISTOL, PA

A FedEx pick-up man negates where you said that you were held up once at the FedEx facility dropping off packages and what nut.

Maybe they changed shipping method due to the delays, and may e your just being a forum troll at this point.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:25:21 AM

With my Ant Pharm, don't really have to watch them directly. Just setup and let'em rip. If power goes out  the data is saved to flash so when rebooted if not too long went by they pickup where they left off. Odds are AMT's will as well.

On that note. Funny thing... I have 3 2kva UPS's and permanent genset backup at home after power was out in my part of Detroit area for over 2 weeks. Happened 3 years ago, before that biggie power would so out briefly several times a year. Put in the backup and of course now the power has barely blinked since the Big Fix...

Teamviewer is kind of heavy for this setup. It would require Xorg PLUS Wine to work. I can take a look once I get my device and see if I can work on a monitoring tool using SNMP. The other alternative is to monitor the systems using CGwatcher on a windows machine. BUT this would require setting it up using bfgminer as a stratum proxy (meaning use the 32bit version as it appears to only work on 32bit versions of bfgminer).

For those running in colo's ideally it would be best to set them up with a single system as the monitor system. With the proxy I just register them as a single worker in my intended pool. If I need to allocate to a different pool then I just set up a separate proxy process on the machines (I do failovers). This allows me to have multiple pools to work with in the event one pool goes down. MY personal preference is multipools. Not everyones bag, but its worked for me.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
mdiggy

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:30:26 AM

Well I finally got a reply. They will be shipping my miners at the end of the week. I will be posting an in-depth review on them once I get them. Seeing as they use a rasberryPI I will be easily able to query resource usage and power output as well, anyone know what linux distro AMT is running on the miners? Not that it matters BUT if I can install a single tool to monitor power usage it would go a long way towards getting repeatable consistent results from the OS itself. Powerstat is the tool I would be using as part of my test suite to measure power.

Maybe with some work we can squeeze out some more juice if the right tweaks are in place. But for the moment I think just getting the hardware and measuring its baseline performance is the first step.

Invest in one of these...http://www.p3international.com/products/p4400.html

Yea got one of those too. Its part of my testing suite. I just want to see if the OS reports the same general information. Consistency and repeatability is the goal here which the killawatt can do on its own too BUT having a second internalized tool I can refer to later on can help too. I will set it up in my office for now as I cleared the circuit for a single unit temporarily until I get it housed in the colo. I just wanted to get a review out on it.

I will do a written review with alot of detail and data. Prepared the format already just gotta start setting it up. Figure this will be important for benchmarks and such. Might post it in a separate thread tho. It will get lost in here.

Looking forward to it. Thanks for your support.
Looking forward to getting my miners!
mdiggy

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

Happy page 300!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:38:20 AM

I know you are a huge fan of the ANT S1s, but the design is not clean enough for me. The photos don't look good how the wires connected to the boards. To be fair there are other miners with the same design. I don't like when empty PCIE connectors are in the case. S1s sent the only one who does that. For that reason I skipped the S1s, but I actually I am buying hosted S10s and may host S10s myself. Being that someone else will host my S10s for at least 3 months, it's not as big of a deal because they are being tested in their datacenter in Isreal.
Wouldn't say huge fan and they certainly are raw OEM-style modules. They do package well in a 4U rack case though. 4 can fit side-by-side in on with a 2U high rack server PSU on top if ya want. Run power from the PSU lugs to the term blocks on S1's and now clean as a whistle. And a lot more pricey.

Hmm, do the AMT blades have terminal blocks in parallel with the PCIe power sockets so ya can hard wire off a bus system?

Mainly, the s1's are cheap(ish now) - they weren't a month ago, work great, and are available through many distributors. Other than that - hungry power hogs but still pay for their feed several x over even on the worst block days.

And yes, that Israeli chip looks mighty interesting. Also not about to even think about buying until they have systems shipping...

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:38:30 AM

Happy page 300!

+1

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:42:39 AM

Do these have a web interface aside from an IP setup, and pool/password menus? Would be nice. (Ants do). All kinds of info including network traffic is available. Also allows for all the usual 'ux type shells, system maint., & other goodies.

Yes, but the rigs do not come with the little LCD display because they are mounted to the hard drive trey in the case - mounted either with electrical tape or double sided mounting tape. Also we've seen the little LCD screen flop from side to side because of length of the connector cable, and have shorted the rasPI a few times when the screen accidentally hits the RasPI because the screens sides are all metal. That's the main reason we do not include the screen in the Kit, it's frustrating to get the screen to sit properly on the table and is generally an accident waiting to happen.  The only purpose of the the little LCD display is to show the ip address of the user interface and the current hashrate.

Upon going to the IP address in your browser (Don't bother with internet explorer, use any other browser) you will see the user interface.

Accessing the user interface:

Username: admin
Password: admin

Accessing the ip address without the little LCD screen:

Plug an HDMI cable into the rasPI and start the miner by plugging in the cable. You'll see a big raspberry with a loading bar on the bottom. After which you'll see the root login:

Access cgminer of AMT 1.2Th miner:

username: root
pass: amt

#killall cgminer (the miner is programmed to start immediately, that's why we kill cgminer upon login, as a rule the miner starts running with the credentials you add in the cgminer settings page (Click Settings - then click Cgminer)

#ifconfig

You'll see several addresses, the first being a local network ip address, usually starting with 192.168.1.(some number here)  or 10.1.10.(some number here).  Use that address to find the user interface in your browser.

If you don't have an HDMI cable and monitor free, you can check your router's admin panel for new ip addresses detected after plugging in the network cable and plugging in the miner.

Remember: From the time you plug in your miner, your miner is mining, so make sure all your fans are running and proper cooling is administered. A1 chips heat up quick, and you do not want to over heat your miner.

Workaround encase you don't want to start mining immediately and want to test the Raspberry pi and user interface setup first:

Unplug the GPIO ribbon cable from the back plane before plugging in the network cable and starting the miner. Login to the rasPI with the credential above and get the IP address first, then go to the Ip address in your browser, configure your settings (pool settings, speed, etc) and save. Then power off the miner, plug in the GPIO ribbon cable to the back plane, connect the backplane to the hashing modules - (make sure all the pins from the back plane connectors are in the right slots - look above and below each pin/connector on each module - plugging in the backplane wrong can short hashing modules which may result in the miner not seeing the module.) Then power on your miner and you should be good to go via the user interface or ssh login.

More to come on that for sure, but that was a quick response with a bit more details for those that receive their kit encase we don't get a video up within the next few days.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:44:38 AM

Somehow, it still ceases to amaze me how you continue to provide private information about your customers. You might as well just come out and state that so-and-so has a DWI, or was involved in some vehicular homicide, or some other event that occurred for him to not have a valid DL.

I don't trust your fuckin' ass for having a copy of my IL DL and ID on your phone, thus formally request that you delete it.

He has a valid DL, he just needs to get the card.
s1crow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:52:50 AM

"AMT 2.4Th/s Bitcoin Miner

42 units available for April 1st, 2014 shipment. 2,400 GH/s nominal performance "

This is not true, you may want to take it off your website.  How do I know??  I ordered one and it is not here.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: