Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:41:02 PM

The issue with the coin wars calculators is it doesn't adjust for difficulty. So you won't make that amount of BTC month after month. 

This is presuming you mine only bitcoins. It is possible if you mine certain altcoins in multipools with autoswitch profitability. That makes it possible to mine with a reasonable amount of consistency month after month. But yea mining directly difficulty is gonna hurt. And coinwarz does not take that into consideration totally.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:43:56 PM

The issue with the coin wars calculators is it doesn't adjust for difficulty. So you won't make that amount of BTC month after month. 
this is true, its something that cant be calculated accurate. but theres the price to consider. if it goes back to where it was a month back your raking it in. if it dies then you make no btc-usd so then its something else you need to figure out. prospect the btc into alts make money some other way. but remember that btc was a test, nxt was a test, both of which failed due to the usd greed. the idea of crypto was to get away from the usd need.

The design of bitcoin is such that the bitcoins are going to go into circulation. Even if converted into fiat they are being put back into the bitcoin economy. And the inherent design of bitcoin is that it will stabilize after some volatility. So far that seems to be how it is going. In a few years it will stabilize to what noone really knows for sure. At that point it likely will be re-classed as a currency.

opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:59:56 PM

Wonder where AMT is at today? No replies no posts no nothing. I guess they are going silent again.

opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Crickets in here. The thread is uncharacteristically quiet today. AMT has gone silent again also. I imagine they are putting together the rest of the miners at this point. Hopefully we get that announcement they promised for yesterday. They dropped the ball on that. Like a basketball player without arms. Not alot of confidence on the communication if they keep dropping the ball. Hard to take them seriously when they cant even communicate back to us as they (AMT) said they would.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

Crickets in here. The thread is uncharacteristically quiet today. AMT has gone silent again also. I imagine they are putting together the rest of the miners at this point. Hopefully we get that announcement they promised for yesterday. They dropped the ball on that. Like a basketball player without arms. Not alot of confidence on the communication if they keep dropping the ball. Hard to take them seriously when they cant even communicate back to us as they (AMT) said they would.

You never know one day out of the blue you may be contacted by the Zipkin the great and powerful out of the blue via phone call.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I was shocked that I actually got a call personally. It was welcome and hopefully signals a change in their willingness to communicate directly with customers. He was matter of fact on the phone and acknowledged that they had made mistakes. I can't imagine it's something the owner of the company wants to outright say but the fact they recognize it might be their saving grace. If they really work their asses off here there might be a chance they can turn it around.

If they focus on the positives like the fact they are finally shipping something. And maybe do some self promotion on their website they could spin things into a favorable light.

If they list the DIY kit option on the site as something to purchase it would give legitimacy to the product in that form.

We'll see how they handle things. My guess is they are getting the later orders shipped first with the thought that if they are going to honor the MPP they should get  into the newest orders first.

Then anyone who should have MPP can be dealt with at that point based on oldest order first. 

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:20:18 PM

You never know one day out of the blue you may be contacted by the Zipkin the great and powerful out of the blue via phone call.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I was shocked that I actually got a call personally. It was welcome and hopefully signals a change in their willingness to communicate directly with customers. He was matter of fact on the phone and acknowledged that they had made mistakes. I can't imagine it's something the owner of the company wants to outright say but the fact they recognize it might be their saving grace. If they really work their asses off here there might be a chance they can turn it around.

If they focus on the positives like the fact they are finally shipping something. And maybe do some self promotion on their website they could spin things into a favorable light.

If they list the DIY kit option on the site as something to purchase it would give legitimacy to the product in that form.

We'll see how they handle things. My guess is they are getting the later orders shipped first with the thought that if they are going to honor the MPP they should get  into the newest orders first.

Then anyone who should have MPP can be dealt with at that point based on oldest order first. 

Thats possible. I am one of those later/newer orders. in the upper 1400s. Curious how I still haven't heard from them. I usually am pretty positive about things. Supportive of startups. But damn there comes a point when not hearing from them unless I got money to give them just looks really really bad. The DIY as it is is a bit of a compromise I am willing to accept so long as I get something to compensate as money is being lost with lack of equipment. They still haven't announced this plan they said they would lay out yesterday.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

Thats possible. I am one of those later/newer orders. in the upper 1400s. Curious how I still haven't heard from them. I usually am pretty positive about things. Supportive of startups. But damn there comes a point when not hearing from them unless I got money to give them just looks really really bad. The DIY as it is is a bit of a compromise I am willing to accept so long as I get something to compensate as money is being lost with lack of equipment. They still haven't announced this plan they said they would lay out yesterday.

I even offered to pay an extra grand and personally pick up my miners in person but even still they won't update me on what's going on with my order 899

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:38:55 PM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.  There is nothing wrong with it, it has the power supply and may even have the 6 board backplane, I don't know. I just have bigger fish to fry at this time...

4/09/2014  -  Wednesday 1:25 am
Arrived at FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

4/08/2014  -  Tuesday
8:55 pm Left FedEx origin facility
BRISTOL, PA

5:05 pm Picked up

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:49:30 PM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.
Who buys them for 15k Grin
Besides you can always dump eBay price for let us say 10k and make 4k extra Grin
And first test the miner because you do not know if it is a full working one

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

I even offered to pay an extra grand and personally pick up my miners in person but even still they won't update me on what's going on with my order 899

They have an order queue. Obviously 1400 comes before 899, because '1' comes before '8'. Duh!

Buy & Hold
mrpark

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:56:09 PM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.
Besides you can always dump eBay price for let us say 10k and make 4k extra Grin

I could take a really good video of it hashing, and also photos. Give it to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at $6,000.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:59:50 PM

I could take a really good video of it hashing, and also photos. Give it to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at $6,000.
I am interested to see the video but after a 24 hours of mining that is the trick Wink
All of us know how it works for 5 mins just after cgminer is started
Good luck to you and bidders
And if you want to make test fully transparent put your miner on eligius so bidders to be able to see the graph while bidding
That will actually show how works a full working miner Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
mrpark

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:04:01 PM

I am interested to see the video but after a 24 hours of mining that is the trick Wink
And if you want to make test fully transparent put your miner on eligius so bidders to be able to see the graph while bidding

If it comes soon, I will test it and let you know. I am pretty sure it works fine since mine is a full miner that AMT tested.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:05:27 PM

If it comes soon, I will test it and let you know. I am pretty sure it works fine since mine is a full miner that AMT tested.
As we all know AMT can sate whatever they like.....do not take it as pure truth

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 06:15:07 PM

I will get a full working AMT 1.2T in a day or two. I am thinking about reselling it for 6k worth of BTC. I am in North NJ and available for meetup. This would be a good deal being that they sell for 15k on ebay right now.  There is nothing wrong with it, it has the power supply and may even have the 6 board backplane, I don't know. I just have bigger fish to fry at this time...

4/09/2014  -  Wednesday 1:25 am
NEWARK, NJ

4/08/2014  -  Tuesday
BRISTOL, PA

That would put FedEx smack in the middle of 6206 N Radcliffe St, Bristol, PA, and 500 Coventry Lane, Croydon PA.
ssimbaa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:23:42 PM

4/09/2014  -  Wednesday 1:25 am
NEWARK, NJ

4/08/2014  -  Tuesday
BRISTOL, PA

I can give you 4k cash for it next week. I'll be in NJ next thursday .
Huh give me your number
mrpark

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:26:42 PM

4k? Man don't you think I been hit hard enough already?

niconaylorminer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:54:19 PM

http://www.chimicles.com/advanced-mining-technology-bitcoin-miner-manufacturer-litigation.

You can be part of the lawsuit here
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

Best of luck getting 6K. 4K is a very decent offer considering all the other available A1 miners in that price range.

Buy & Hold
mrpark

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:09:59 PM

Best of luck getting 6K. 4K is a very decent offer considering all the other available A1 miners in that price range.

No thank you, I will just keep it for that price!

Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: