Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:58:31 PM

I think people are giving AMT a break because they have been a little more forthcoming as of late. That or they feel that everything there is to say has been gone over so many times that now it just feels like were talking to CLennel's hand. Wink

AMT
just because people are being nicer is no reason to go silent on us again. How about an update.

What is the status on the 6 board back plane?
What is the ETA on power supplies?
Do you have a plan on how you are going to deal with the MPP due to the further delays?

MPP..... lol.   the plan is to completely ignore it.  That's what they've done so far.  why change now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

unless the moderators have been over active, this place has been far too quiet of late. nothing from amt, and not much from other daily posters. hmmmmm.
Somewhere back around the DIY post I do believe AMT also made mention of being caught up (barring PSU's) in 2nd week of April. Coming up mighty quick...

And counter still stuck at 42. Definitely a Douglass Adams thing.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:10:49 AM

unless the moderators have been over active, this place has been far too quiet of late. nothing from amt, and not much from other daily posters. hmmmmm.
Somewhere back around the DIY post I do believe AMT also made mention of being caught up (barring PSU's) in 2nd week of April. Coming up mighty quick...

so we shall not be seing them around for a few weeks?? or they will be back on track sending out kits.. i hope their working hard to make shipments. would say pigs may fly but they do, coppers in choppers!

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2520

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:44:29 AM

so we shall not be seing them around for a few weeks?? or they will be back on track sending out kits.. i hope their working hard to make shipments. would say pigs may fly but they do, coppers in choppers!
Mmm. Here's hoping that lots'o lil elves are hard at work in their PA workshops getting ready to send their majik machines to all the waiting boys and girls...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 02:54:24 AM

actually, the mods have deleted a couple of my posts.  didnt like my off topic posts, and then my comments about them finally showing up.

To be fair, they were fair when they deleted my posts, for for all it were warranted. If I truly felt such was not the case, I would have re-posted. Come to think of it, I did such once, but quickly realized what part need not be included, so I deleted said part posted it once again.

Thus, I give the mods a +(pick a number between 1 and 2).  Grin Considering the circumstance, they're giving this thread as much latitude as possible, even though they know what we know, you know?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 03:27:14 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 04:19:06 AM by ckolivas

I think people are giving AMT a break because they have been a little more forthcoming as of late. That or they feel that everything there is to say has been gone over so many times that now it just feels like were talking to CLennel's hand. Wink

AMT
just because people are being nicer is no reason to go silent on us again. How about an update.

Do you have a plan on how you are going to deal with the MPP due to the further delays?

MPP..... lol.   the plan is to completely ignore it.  That's what they've done so far.  why change now?

To be fair to AMT and Joshua Zipkin, they did address the MPP issue, and the answer was there won't be any MPP.

If you have been keeping up, you should easily recall that Josh stated that he and one the partners of AMT, namely, Jim Brown, both mortgaged their homes to JUST bring AMT to this stage, i.e. get all the miners ordered to date out da door.

Question: Sales of what, thus profit from sales of what, will be used to produce said MPP?

Best Answer: The third principal, Alex Singer, will mortgage his home to build the MPP units.

As any 7 year Penn State business major grade can clearly see is that once the MPP aspect of AMT kicks in and is satisfied, then all the final profits will be used to pay off all three mortgages, with profit left over to be divided among the three principals of AMT to be used for their next venture - making license plates for the state of Pennsylvania.

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Jim Brown: Obviously Contrived
Alex Singer: Contrived - First name common, with Surname reminiscent of when Josh was in Nashville, TN.
Jake Cohen: Contrived - Cohen, a Jewish name, and Jake after one of Josh's cat's name.
RWmax: Max is the name of the other cat own by Josh. RWmax claimed on this forum that his real name is Max Goldstein, of which there is another Max Goldstein on this thread, of whom I believe is his real name. I contend that Josh Zipkin took the liberty and borrowed the name from one of AMT's real customers and gave RWmax a fake order number.
Alyssa Trusten: Very Obviously Contrived.
Hanna: No last name, and contrived, borrowed from some Jewish bible tale.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:18:23 AM

AMT

MPP..... lol.   the plan is to completely ignore it.  That's what they've done so far.  why change now?

To be fair to AMT and Joshua Zipkin, they did address the MPP issue, and the answer was there won't be any MPP.

If you have been keeping up, you should easily recall that Josh stated that he and one the partners of AMT, namely, Jim Brown, both mortgaged their homes to JUST bring AMT to this stage, i.e. get all the miners ordered to date out da door.

Question: Sales of what, thus profit from sales of what, will be used to produce said MPP?

Best Answer: The third principal, Alex Singer, will mortgage his home to build the MPP units.

Bruno your crazy, and need clinical help.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:18:59 AM

Yes that's right.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:20:03 AM

Don't tell me you actually believe they took out mortgages just for these products.

Buy & Hold
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:06:41 AM

More to the point AMT if so many people have cancelled their orders and waiting for refund then why have you not shipped my (LEGO) kit yet?
surely by now you have more kits and miners than orders. correct me if im wrong here.

Obviously, you don't understand AMT. For every order cancelled, two more were made via professional mining outfits operating hosting facilities.

On to the partial refund aspect. There is no way that AMT can refund you $185 for a PSU that'll cost them $200, for they would be saving $15 on each and every person requesting one per miner ordered. Multiply that several fold and AMT would go broke. Now, imagine if they offered a refund on every part sans 10-15% savings each. They would go broke faster yet, for now we're talking several thousands of dollars of savings on AMT's part, not to mention the extra money they'll make due to shipping less weight.

Clearly, anybody attending Penn State for 7 years to get a business degree can see that this is not a viable option, and that waiting for all the parts to arrive after paying full price for them and lose money on shipping, to boot, is the most viable option from AMT's standpoint. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to learnt that Josh is now in negotiations with some family members to have them, too, mortgage their homes to further fund this genius business model.

My only regret is that I didn't offer up a $100K loan to get AMT through this minor hiccup. I'm going to take the liberty and reach out to Andreas Antonopoulos to see if he'll use his good name to garner some donations to further AMT's brilliant business plan along.

BUY stock tip of the day:

Red Bull GmbH is an Austrian company which sells the Red Bull energy drink. In 2011, a total of 4.631 billion cans were sold in over 161 countries. 8,294 employees generated €4.25 billion in revenue.[1] The headquarters of Red Bull GmbH are located in Fuschl am See, Austria.
fyi im still happy to take the kit if they send it by tomorrow as they said via e.mail, at least if they do i will get SOMETHING for my money as i know i wont get a refund

Your kit, and you're neighbor's will ship on Monday. Just a heads up. We tried to get it out yesterday but ran into some issues with Fedex's policy on international declarations of the package when entering the UK.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:15:08 AM

Just been a bit busy past few days, sorry for the lack of updates.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:27:16 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 06:02:19 AM by AMT_miners

AMT

New back planes came in Friday, they'll setup and run on Monday, and we'll need a day or so to configure the new addresses of the i2cbus/trim pot etc. See images below.

Power supplies are due to come in next Tuesday/Wedsnday, and all shipments that have not shipped by then will include power supplies.

A few kits were sent out on thursday and friday, a lot more to go out next week, over 30+.

No plan regarding the MPP as of yet. But the back plane allows for possibilities as you can see. Its breakable after slot 5, 6, 7 and 8.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:28:54 AM

We're on track for kits.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:30:56 AM

Is AMT planning on offering hosting at some point? That is the another big difference I was thinking about them vs. BFL. When things became late, BFL also offered me credits (in a cash amount) for future hosting. Having that option is nice even though I have my own hosting, because it is one more hand you can negotiate with if there is a delay.

We are planning it yes.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:32:36 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 06:03:20 AM by AMT_miners

Don't tell me you actually believe they took out mortgages just for these products.

Yes, we were that excited.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:33:19 AM

I'm not giving them a break, I've just been busy. F these liars. Everything they say has been a lie.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:40:41 AM

Yes, we were that dumb.
And who cares if that is true at all Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:42:39 AM

AMT

New back planes came in Friday, they'll setup and run on Monday, and we'll need a day or so to configure the new addresses of the i2cbus/trim pot etc. See images below.

Power supplies are due to come in next Tuesday/Wedsnday, and all shipments that have not shipped by then will include power supplies.

A few kits were sent out on thursday and friday, a lot more to go out next week, over 30+.

No plan regarding the MPP as of yet. But the back plane allows for possibilities as you can see. Its breakable after slot 5, 6, 7 and 8.

Thanks for the update.
Here's to hoping everything goes as planned this time.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:38:54 AM

AMT

Did mine make it to the Fedex facility today like Jim said it might? Or will it be monday? If it got there I'd like my tracking number. If it didn't I'd love the power supply I paid for. Hell I'd like the power supply either way. That could be sent afterward if necessary. The whole point of the kit option was due to delayed power supply so we could get it timely and we didn't need the case. I still don't need the case though.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 07:04:07 AM

Yes, we were that excited.

To put this reply in perspective, the mortgages weren't taken out to start/finance AMT, but rather taken out quite recently to keep AMT afloat per Joshua Zipkin's own words.

Also, in case Josh opts not to sign for it, or nobody's in the office, this http://www.chimicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/AMT-Bitcoin-Complaint-for-CT-website.pdf

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: