Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63871 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

Ubank Signs Pre-Installation Deal With LG

The mobile payments app Ubank will be pre-installed by the South Korean company LG Electronics on its smartphones, which will become gradually available in various world markets. The Ubank app is already pre-installed by Samsung in 10 countries.

The users of LG phones will also have access to the Ubcoin Market ( https://ubcoin.io/en), which is an eBay-like blockchain platform developed by the Ubank team that enables people to acquire cryptocurrency in exchange for real goods.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ubank-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/022/900_900_1/022df210e59d4b7bb8ca000ddf5fd5c0.jpg
Oh my god, after Samsung is LG, what will next company become UBCoin partner? Maybe another famous android mobile ?
Wow, two big companies already are now partnered with this project? This will surely help a lot for the project's progress which is in very good status already.
Ubcoin is really dealing huge partnerships. Well, this is just some of the results of the Ubcoin team efforts and hard works toward this project. It is very clear that they are making a new step forward and keep achieving more and more to the better of the Ubcoin project. I believe that this will another thing to attract and gain more users, supporters and investors of the Ubcoin project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.
No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Agree, the team is really doing a great job in making this project be more transparent to the people here, that's one thing UBCoin is great too.
I would say that the team exceeds all expectations. They have already signed an agreement with such a global company as LG Electronics. This is a big step forward for the development of the project and the future platform. It remains only to guess what else the developers are preparing to improve their work.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

The mobile payments app Ubank will be pre-installed by the South Korean company LG Electronics on its smartphones, which will become gradually available in various world markets. The Ubank app is already pre-installed by Samsung in 10 countries.

The users of LG phones will also have access to the Ubcoin Market ( https://ubcoin.io/en), which is an eBay-like blockchain platform developed by the Ubank team that enables people to acquire cryptocurrency in exchange for real goods.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ubank-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

A great partner, huh? They have partnered with a big company like Samsung, then now they want LG to be their partner, I don't believe this going to be amazing.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

A great partner, huh? They have partnered with a big company like Samsung, then now they want LG to be their partner, I don't believe this going to be amazing.
I am sure that this cooperation will bring very great benefits for the development of the project. Such an influential partner can bring Ubcoin to the goal much faster.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Oh my god, after Samsung is LG, what will next company become UBCoin partner? Maybe another famous android mobile ?
Wow, two big companies already are now partnered with this project? This will surely help a lot for the project's progress which is in very good status already.
Ubcoin is really dealing huge partnerships. Well, this is just some of the results of the Ubcoin team efforts and hard works toward this project. It is very clear that they are making a new step forward and keep achieving more and more to the better of the Ubcoin project. I believe that this will another thing to attract and gain more users, supporters and investors of the Ubcoin project.

This simply shows how good the project is, being partnered to a well known brand of technologies is a proof that ubcoin can totally be trusted. Good job to the team, looking forward for the next step of this project. I am sure it will be successful soon and more number of joiners, supporters and investors in this project.
Jedie22

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

I am sure that this cooperation will bring very great benefits for the development of the project. Such an influential partner can bring Ubcoin to the goal much faster.
A great partnership indeed. This calls for a celebration the new partnership will bring Ubclin to posible success. Hopefully the new partnership will went well and everything will turned out to positive outcome.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

A great partnership indeed. This calls for a celebration the new partnership will bring Ubclin to posible success. Hopefully the new partnership will went well and everything will turned out to positive outcome.
Thats very great! I am starting to decide now if I will join investing on the ico sale or just wait for ub coin to hit the exchangers first before buying them.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

Thats very great! I am starting to decide now if I will join investing on the ico sale or just wait for ub coin to hit the exchangers first before buying them.
Just join now and invest in the project because there will be no opportunity to buy once the ICO is ended or you can buy in exchange.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.
No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Right, I dont heard problems and issues with the project lately. The project is working smoothly. Infact new updates and information just released early. The new partnership of Ubcoin with huge company in the market. The new partnership will surely bring a big change and chance to bring this project to victory.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Right, I dont heard problems and issues with the project lately. The project is working smoothly. Infact new updates and information just released early. The new partnership of Ubcoin with huge company in the market. The new partnership will surely bring a big change and chance to bring this project to victory.
You know what, what I really love the thing from the project is, their update, is ultimately updated right after the news is coming into real!
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Great project and brilliant
Ubcoin has created mobile payment applications to make it easy to redeem real goods with crypto currency or vice versa.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/022/900_900_1/022df210e59d4b7bb8ca000ddf5fd5c0.jpg

LG i think is a South Korean product if i am not mistaken so with this development, this project has gain popularity in the Asian regions which i think will give them more leverage on the marketing side. This move is a preparatory on their expansion plan to the Asian region.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

Agree, the team is really doing a great job in making this project be more transparent to the people here, that's one thing UBCoin is great too.
Yes, they realy are doing a great job. We can notice and observe how dedicated and active each team member towards their project goals and plans. They are very fucos on their objectives.   I am very confident that the project will flow according to their plans.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Yes, they realy are doing a great job. We can notice and observe how dedicated and active each team member towards their project goals and plans. They are very fucos on their objectives.   I am very confident that the project will flow according to their plans.
Definitely true buddy. The Ubcoin has reach so many achievements so far from this. And the team dedication towards the success of this project is clearly transparent as we can see how responsible and serious the team Ubcoin to the community. if the project team will keep this up, a brighter future is awaiting to the Ubcoin project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Just join now and invest in the project because there will be no opportunity to buy once the ICO is ended or you can buy in exchange.
That would be true, its a very good chance to invest now since news about Ubcoin seemed to be good news, people who didn't bite the opportunity might regret later on.

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
11% discount sounds good bud. If I only have some funds on my eth wallet right now I would be more than happy to invest it for the ubc tokens because im sure that someday they will be more expensive.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.
I hope that in the near future the team will give us the latest news about the project. Because many supporters are waiting for information from developers.
It seems to me that almost every second writes about the news of the project and about the latest updates, but so far the developers have not answered this question.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Hello!
We are finishing new major steps on 1) AI system - pre-screening posts 2) the marketplace itself.
All will be publicly presented around July, 14
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

LG i think is a South Korean product if i am not mistaken so with this development, this project has gain popularity in the Asian regions which i think will give them more leverage on the marketing side. This move is a preparatory on their expansion plan to the Asian region.

Yes you're not mistaken , LG electronics is a south korean company which popularity was already established in the country , and this will carry Ubcoin name as well and because of other  partners also like samsung ,mastercard which embracing also cryptocurreny , maybe this will become famous in most of the asian country .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: