Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.

That's right, another good thing in bidium is that hiring an freelancer worker this in not just only an online auction but an opportunity to unemployed people, 
which is good because we are helping and giving a chance to those who are qualified person that wants to have a better job.

The bidium project offers a freenlancer worker that will be the one who will handle the online bidding market place, and in additional to it,
it will give opportunity to those people who don't have a job and also it is capable to all those graduates who are not employed yet.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cowming88

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Many people are choosing to be freelancer rather than to work in a company. People tend to become freelancer because they are self-employed, no boss and they have their own time to work. A lot of advantages if you are a freelancer than a worker. In fact, freelancing is one of the most beautiful job that I encounter. Hence, I want it to be to showcase my ability. And bidium will help me for sure.

That's right, it is much better if you are a freelancer rather than a worker because if you are a freelancer you don't a have a boss that will always command you and you will only work for yourself, and as a worker only the boss will be receiving a benefits. That's why many are choosing as a freelancer rather than a worker.
Nowadays there are many freelancers that become more successful and not too tired in their work unlike in having a natural job, you need to wakeup early and report on time so that you have no salary deduction,before you make an absent need to write an excuse letter or submit an absent form and atthe end your salary is not enough to feed one family. Unlike being a freelancers you can earn as long as you can depends on your abilities and you will earn morethan the salary of a manager.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:19 PM
Merited by Bunsomjelican (5)

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.

That's right, another good thing in bidium is that hiring an freelancer worker this in not just only an online auction but an opportunity to unemployed people, 
which is good because we are helping and giving a chance to those who are qualified person that wants to have a better job.
Based on my experience I am also unemployed before. Even if you have been educated and have completed a good course with diploma it is not easy to find a job because in our country, it is one of the big problems facing the country's lack of employment. I read the platform of bidium I was delighted with this project that could help people with enough knowledge and skills to help unemployed people to get the job that is right for them.

Yes you are right, nowadays it is hard to find a job eventhough you are educated and have a diploma, thats why many people are going in other country to find a job and work as an ofw,
because here in our own country who experiencing lack of employment is now an issue to find a job, and now the bidium is one of the solution to our problem, it offers a freelancer worker that will fit in everyone.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Well, that why there are many projects that offer a good platform for us, Bidium offers a freelancers to be part of blockchain technologies to use their exchange and they offer a lot of benefits because bidium know how many people choose to be a freelancers because even a fresh gratuade or having a masteral degree choose to be a freelancers where they know that this will gave them a better future.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Correct, there are many fresh graduates choose to be a freelancers that’s why some of their parents are angered because they send their child to a popular school and after they graduate they stay on the house in front of computer and doing something that out of their mind their child start working as a freelancers. I will thankful for bidium if they implement their platform because there are many freelancers will support bidium for sure.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly
I don't think "replace" will be accurate. The industry is dominated by those giants and there will definitely be customers loyal to those brands. Also, those companies are already established. It's not as simple as connecting buyers to sellers. It involves payment and delivery of items, so there will be a great deal of logistics that would be involved. Those giants are big and many consumers rely on them, they also did not grow overnight. Entering the online marketplace industry would prove to be difficult.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Soon, the existence of company will gone. The gradual decreasing of employees will result for a national barred down of firms/companies. A lot of employees are turning out to become freelancer. Most of the time, workers who have an stable job are resigned due to the benefits that they get in freelancing.
It never happens, if the count of freelancer increases, individual earnings will decrease also. Just like bounty hunters, if there are large number of hunters in an airdrop/bounty campaigns, the total pool cannot accomodate the number of participants and the tendecy is that, the people will leave freelance market and turn back in their own work.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Unless they have a huge capital and are able to set up a good foundation, they won't surpass or even grow. Those companies already operate globally and have well established operations and logistics, as well as loyal sellers and buyers, and are still growing even though they have strong competition with each other. Their main service they say is auction and freelancing yet they included binance for their comparison. It seems that they plan to auction off crypto currencies but those exchange services exist as means of storing and trading. Involving auction would be an inconvenience and would defeat the main purpose of being an online auction place.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

what to bid and how to bid?
freelance will be the one to organize the bidding, but where they will get the product to bid?
it is not clear to me on what they will put on that bidding features.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Aside from that, Bidium platform wanted to solve the following:
1. Lack of transparency in skill evaluation- The idea of decentralized bidding platform is to improve transparency and make online bidding for goods and services more competitive.
The set of vendors are assessed and pre-qualified by the operators. The technical and commercial that usually submitted by vendors are evaluated by operators. This only shows how good are the products and services offered by the vendors because they are filtered by bidding.
2.  Poor customer support- a lot of online marketplace who can't provide a better services. One factor affects the marketing is poor customer support wherein the accusation of the clients can't solve, compensate and response immediately.
3. Longer Transaction time- this is always the problem of online shop, transactions are delayed because a lot of things needed such as KYC or any identification plus slow transaction process.
4. Probability of false transaction- Another problem that affects marketplace is the inability to do business from any part of the world regardless of your physical location. Another thing I wouldn't like in online marketplace is the reliability of products. Imagine there are products I bought that are rejected or expired.

These four essential problems dealing with the online marketplace can solve buy the decentralized bidding platform, Bidium.

P.S. I am grateful on what I saw in the WP. I can understand easily the terminology.

I don't really see the need for the bidding site since there are a lot of online marketplaces existing everywhere, and they offer COD. They didn't provide references with regards to those problems. I see the others as problems that would be solved just by implementing a service on blockchain but customer support? There is no mention on how they will be addressing that in the wp, which part of the funds will go to customer support? How will they provide better customer support?
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?
There are charges. The freelance platform will charge employers and freelancers. They expect advertising revenues and for the bidding, there will be trading fees. There is no mention of the word core in the wp.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

This is not a new platform, this is just another exchange in the community, but lets see.
This one wanna make some noise all over the cryptoworld and what i can see on their website is better than others.
This will be a coinbase + bittrex + binance i think or even better.
Can't wait to use this one.
I hope they can use best U.I in their exchange platform, I reviewed their website and looks like the advisory board are very serious on their project. Looks like we are going to have next exchange in the cryptoworld hope we can get 100,000 users from CRypto community.
If only they planned to create their own core and also have focused on creating or branding themselves as another crypto currency exchange platform, it would have been clearer and much better. Bidding for tokens/coins? Yes it's an exchange but it might be extremely inconvenient. The freelance platform and app I think would be easy to develop but the bidding platform? They should have studied more about competitors and how they can make online bidding better.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
You're Right! Bidium has alot of opportunity to freelancers, Because freelancers have different mind set in their job, Bidium is one of the best platform for freelancers.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

There might be a small fee but not that high, new traders/anyone can afford the trading fee, This project gonna make noise around the cryptoworld, What i see on their project is better than others.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

It can be withdrawal only after ICO end when Bidium's Beta exchange will launch.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
This will also give chances to upcoming freelancers to take some light and be known for what they are profound at. This will not only give opportunities to current freelancers but also a head start for new ones that are just started making a name for themselves. This will give out a variety of choices for both parties and would ensure wanted work to be done.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

How to get access to different bids and transacting directly to the sellers? do you provide it? and how it works?
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
I second this notion, companies nowadays should value the relationship between consumer and provider. This would help for customers to appreciate more of the company and its offers and would make a better look for the company. Gaining the heart of the public is a huge uplift for anything because it puts the company on very good light.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any middleman.

Indeed it does. I actually like this feature from this project a lot since the thought of having this much luxury of getting to pay or receive money very fast and easy is very appealing. and the best thing about this is that all transactions are safe because they are all recorded in the block chain.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

2nd May can't come soon enough Smiley I was skeptical about this project at first, but the title alone was enough to convince me otherwise – "the Best Service Around" – mediocre projects never make bold claims like that Smiley Good job Smiley

Well, that's bidium for you. lol.
But seriously though, this project really has so much more in to it rather than just simple bold words or statements like "the best service around" because clearly, the team are very serious in proving their claims. They seem to be very active in the community which is what I like. I hope this never changes because this can really make the difference between being successful or being one of the many ICO projects that have failed in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: