Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

The terms listed below have been used in our White-paper and, hence, have been defined to help
you gain a better understanding of our product:

Jobseeker/Candidate – An individual who's equipped with a unique skill set and is looking for a job
opportunity or change from their current employer.

Recruiter – An individual who posts human resource requirements, responsibilities & skills and
works towards finding the right jobseeker. A typical recruiter analyses business gaps and searches
for a candidate who can fill the gap.

Peer – Any user on the TrustLogicsTM platform who has an option to refer a candidate for a job
posted by a Recruiter

INEFFICIENCIES IN THE CURRENT HIRING INDUSTRY

Validators – An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
government regulations and is authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
Educational background, Criminal records, Drug and Health records, and Previous employment.
Service Requester – A person who has availed services from Individual Service Providers (ISPs)

Source: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
This idea is disgusting by the way. Even if the employee has the qualifications to secure the job he is not given the opportunity for it for good because of this selfish idea of companies. The sad part is, applicants will be in a situation of circular and endless search for a new job every Time the contract end and bad is if he reached the age limit, no more companies are going to hire her/him. Sad.  Sad
And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:05:16 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 04:13:27 PM by Ahuvali

The biggest recruitment tools and platforms in the world is no longer operate with the spirit of sharing
data with other platforms or third party players with the help of APIs. The Internet’s founding
principle – data and ideas being freely exchanged – is under threat. Recruiters and Jobseekers are
signing up on an endless number of job portals with the expectation that their recruitment process
will, someday, miraculously get easier and smoother.
Source: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Well, isnt it the purpose of Trustlogic? A better and easier way recruitment process for employers and accessible datas provided for both jobseekers and employers? I believe this idea will be working and will be a breakthrough to struggling jobseekers and employers.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Participate in the Surprise Box Sale Now before you miss out on a guaranteed Mystery Digital Voucher which can have 50 to 12500 TLTs!
For more info log on to :-  https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

Join Us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics[/center

Maybe they can reduce the requirement to be able to avail of the raffle. I'm sure many more will participate if you cut the price by half. Looking forward to trustlogic's Success.

they want to keep the high price as much as possible,
100 USD is not a big amount in terms of investing in an ICO.
if they will lower that many big investors will have less chance which will they need more.
100 USD is less than 0.015 BTC btw!
Agree, well up to them if they want to invest a huge amount of money.

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

That's also some of the questions that come into my mind. how they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is correct. what if the data were incorrectly given to them to truslogic app? What if all countries placed in the trustlogic app will participate in them, are they all able to give them the right job? which suits them professional data and personal information.

Trustlogic have partnered with validators. They will be the one to verify information submitted by the user. It is similar to background checking. I believe that validators may vary from country to country.

they need to be specific and accurate about the credentials and information of the job seeker and also employers.
they will be the one who will shoulder the fake information if they will not have that.
trustlogic is the one to be sued by both parties if they will let fake info passed.

Trustlogic aims to provide quality database for both applicants and recruiters alike. I believe that as much as Trustlogic want to be as perfect as it want, their will always be a user who will put a wrong information just to test and try Trustlogics' accuracy. Trustlogic will not be liable to recruiters and applicants as the applicant and recruiters need also do their homework.

I agree with you. Please don't expect that TRUSTLOGICS System has to be a perfect system when they launched. Nothing is perfect. That is why research and development are there to enhance whatever was created. But the system mentioned in the Whitepaper is a great one. They also created this forum thread for them to know our thoughts so they will know the areas to develop the system.
Just be sure that they deliver there promises on time. Yes Some campaign might good at the start but after the ICO they will abandon it. Well, Let's support the system anyway.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

And one of the sad and difficult part also in this story is every time the applicants apply for a new job they will need to provide all the requirements all over again. Reference and recommendation letters, employment certificate, medical certificate, police clearance etc. it sucks but i hope with Trustlogic this problem will be found solutions to.
They should have a storage Api that allows our data to store our information even in the longest time. It's very difficult for applicants to create new one especially if the requirements is very difficult for them.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

Verification
TrustLogicsTM smart verification system screens every user who claims to be a Recruiter before they post any job or data request.

This is from the website. It is good to know that recruiters will be screened since some do take advantage of people who are looking for jobs. People get scammed and loose money because of illegal recruitment. With the verification being made by Trustlogic, future applicants will also prefer applying to companies verified by TrustLogic.

The role of TRUSTLOGIC is to be at the middle of employer and employee..
this make the things equal, HOW?
they will provide job to job seekers, but they also need to make sure the they are safety on the work they will have.
therefore they need to screen future employers first.
Well, ofcourse they need to have a good employee first before they implement this project because they are the one who need to implement a project with high expectation and the future good employment from their company will trust the other companies who will cross in their recruiters.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
well, een though we are not interested to find a job and send our data to the trustlogigs, we can recommend it to our friends and families that if they want to find a better job that is suited to their skills the trustlogics is they need to make it happen.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
well, een though we are not interested to find a job and send our data to the trustlogigs, we can recommend it to our friends and families that if they want to find a better job that is suited to their skills the trustlogics is they need to make it happen.

Trustlogics is a great place to look for a job. It is not only for those professional with a degree, it is also for the skilled workers who work independently. Trustlogics is a job platform that will help you to find what's the best job that suits your abilities.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

Trustlogics is a great place to look for a job. It is not only for those professional with a degree, it is also for the skilled workers who work independently. Trustlogics is a job platform that will help you to find what's the best job that suits your abilities.
I agree with you that Trustlogic is not just for professionals but for everyone. Recruiters have never experienced a comprehensive platform where they could access
as well as verify a certain Professional's/skilled worker reputation, This is precisely where TrustLogics is believed to be a game changer.

Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

That's right sir/ma'am even though the trust logics didn't see you personally as an applicant if the trust logics will launch smoothly doesn't mean that you as lazy person can be hired because you will right to your profile that you are capable of doing something on time. The trust logics platform was being developed for us as a job seekers and the emoloyers to hire deserving people more easier.

I would like to add something about what trust logic could do for the applicants for what really all about. TrustLogics is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record
transactions

The trust logics can help.the unemployed people by reviewing their profiles as well as their resumes, if the said work fits on the applicants then
they will give the a position but then it only depends on the people if they will entertain them trust logics is one of the solutions to the unemployment problem.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

Who are these peers who can endorse qualified applicants or candidates to employers?

Is there are any collecting fees? like in my country when they are applying in the agencies like an ofw’s they need to pay first the placement fee.

Is Trustlogics will provide trusted and secured professional data?

Were hoping for the best, and I’m looking forward to this wonderful project.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

The real question about this is how can they secure the data or personal/professional data of people who are using their platform because we all know that Data theft is widely used in shady transaction and other things. Some people just scan others data to track them and use their personal data for illegal activities. Will the user or applicant be able to see who's viewing their data online or not ?
There is data protection but that's just for the settings of the job seekers.  What do they use as their database? Is it the so called hyperledger? What security measures are they implementing on the system? How many tier?  Normally three tier for US based companies since they would have to pay large fines in case of a data breach.

All the data that resides in the block chain will be guarded by the inherent block chain principles — "Distributed, Decentralized, immutable and secure"

We will not store any sensitive data in the block chain. We will only store hash of the data in block chain. Hash will be used for data integrity

Actual data will be stored by encrypting data in the cloud and with strictly following all encryption key management principles like best encryption key algorithm, more key length, automated encryption keys rotation etc

We will take care of data at each and every step like access to data, data in transit, data store and data being managed

We will follow all safeguard mechanisms of cloud security

Irrespective of where data is residing (block chain/non-blockchain), there will be a continuous monitoring of user activity both automated and manual

Routine third-party security audits will be performed including source code

None of the user's background check information nor social security or related information is stored inside TrustLogics platform

We like to incorporate the Multi Layer Security in Trustlogics platform which protects the data at all levels.

Encryption techniques are used while communicating with the Hyper ledger and Ethereum, which provides additional security to the application.

Penetration testing will be performed for all the servers which are placed in the cloud,so that we can protect our application from intruders.

Even our Applications will be thoroughly tested with OWASP tools for all the vulnerabilities to be fixed before production stage
That's very interesting to know but it should be on the whitepaper. Usually security audits are also included in the road map, like in some new projects, after launching alpha version of their platform, it is followed by a security audit. In this case, there should be a section about data security in the whitepaper or at least on the website for users to know how secure the information they submit on the website is, since it is a company that collects data.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

Trustlogics plat form is the new form of hiring, like the recruiter through the jobseeker and the blockchain technology, they want to solve the problem in hiring industry.

I hope the aim of TrustlogicTM is to provide quality database for both applicants and recruiters.

I know the jobseeker are happy and satisfy to have this kind of platform.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

Verification
TrustLogicsTM smart verification system screens every user who claims to be a Recruiter before they post any job or data request.

This is from the website. It is good to know that recruiters will be screened since some do take advantage of people who are looking for jobs. People get scammed and loose money because of illegal recruitment. With the verification being made by Trustlogic, future applicants will also prefer applying to companies verified by TrustLogic.

The role of TRUSTLOGIC is to be at the middle of employer and employee..
this make the things equal, HOW?
they will provide job to job seekers, but they also need to make sure the they are safety on the work they will have.
therefore they need to screen future employers first.
Well, ofcourse they need to have a good employee first before they implement this project because they are the one who need to implement a project with high expectation and the future good employment from their company will trust the other companies who will cross in their recruiters.
That is one vital part of the whole system.
They verify job seekers, but they should also ensure that the employers on the platform are legit and credible.
What if the company a person got into provides no work-life balance?
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

Hello People!!!

Just an update! I received a notice from TrustLogics that it is happily offering their Premium Plan features at Zero Cost! Ain't that great?

So register now (and i tell you it's really easy, and the site is colorful and responsive).

Btw, it seems this is an Inaugural Offer and is valid until midnight of June 30, 2018 only. #cheers
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

Heya JJireh! Good news for you dude! All your certification is available to be uploaded at TrustLogics (and that simply means that you don't have to redundantly send them over and over again as they are immediately available to recruiters and to the whole of your network at your own discretion).

But of course, you have to remember that certificates that expires will have to be replaced, so there's no room for lazy pants to fulfill the life of truly thrilling job seeker! so off you go, start re-certifying them and register your account at trustlogics.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Hello People!!!

Just an update! I received a notice from TrustLogics that it is happily offering their Premium Plan features at Zero Cost! Ain't that great?

So register now (and i tell you it's really easy, and the site is colorful and responsive).

Btw, it seems this is an Inaugural Offer and is valid until midnight of June 30, 2018 only. #cheers

Thanks for the update flash12i.

I just made mine too. The account registration process was easy (though i am not sure why TrustLogics require the mobile phone number as it did not send any verification code nor any message on my phone, but i'm glad to see they are well prepared with the country's area code lessening the possibility of a wrong phone number format).

It was fun too to see the dashboard vibrant as with TrustLogics Logo and even the default profile picture is comic and colorful.

The beta site so far is really pretty in terms of navigation and pretty slick with their tab menus.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Heya JJireh! Good news for you dude! All your certification is available to be uploaded at TrustLogics (and that simply means that you don't have to redundantly send them over and over again as they are immediately available to recruiters and to the whole of your network at your own discretion).

But of course, you have to remember that certificates that expires will have to be replaced, so there's no room for lazy pants to fulfill the life of truly thrilling job seeker! so off you go, start re-certifying them and register your account at trustlogics.

Just to add to what Elycoinz mentioned, TrustLogics also implored the services of validators.

Validators does not simply act for the recruiter to perform background checks and verify professional data, but is also available as a service request for the Job Seeker should he want to take advantage of their services as an Individual Service Provider who in turn can acquire authenticated copies of their educational and professional certificates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: