Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:24:06 AM

---a lot of words----

basically you're saying "all of the premine went to bounties and faucets, etc, blah blah blah"

ok, thats all fine and good. but you fail to comment on the obvious.

WHY SEND ALL COINS TO A NEW ADDRESS EACH TRANSACTION??

that makes no sense. your point would be more valid if all of the bounties and faucets, etc were all paid from the same address, and you would see multiple withdraws from that address for each item paid. why complicate the transaction history? its obvious the road is intentionally being forked multiple times to try to conceal the trail. sure maybe someone just wants to move all the coins to new address sometimes. thats reasonable. but EVERY TRANSACTION?? no.

The premine issue I can live with. It is too bad and I tend to ignore the issue and want to look ahead. What can we do instead of letting it all go to waste. A farmer feels bad when his land gets flushed, ravaged or anything but that won't stop him from trying to revive what is left. What I am more worried about is, what happened to the farmer...

Here is an example of what can happen:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349198.msg5298655#msg5298655

Sending the premine in portions of 20,000 eac to some hundred different addresses can buy done by two different kinds of people, 1. people that are insane or 2. people that like to cheat and willing to make it difficult to for others to figure out what happened.
In my opinion, the devs are intelligent guys.
At the moment the dev team is performing below the level of their IQ, conclusion; they have no EAC-coins.
The future;
The devs never buy back EAC-coins and off course will not perform well, or
The devs will buy back at a very low price and start marketing and working like hell, but in that case they bought all OUR coins.
So, in both situations we ( the EAC-holders and supporters) will NEVER make money on EAC.

Have a nice day.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:36:52 AM

Dooom Doooooom!!!! The SKY IS FALLING! Sell your EARTHCOINS NOW FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THE TIME TO GET OUT IS AT 50 SATOSHI BEFORE IT GOES TO 0.

SELL LOW! BE SCARED! FRIGHTENED! AHHHH THE PRICE ACTION IS KILLING EARTHCOIN!

LOL

I just bought 1 million more earthcoin at these stupid prices. We are trading at the level brand new coins with no development are at now (MINTCOIN for example), and Earthcoin has much more infrastructure and community support in place.

The time to buy is when you are scared to. When you think the Dev's have sold all their holdings at this artificially low price after all their hard work and decided to just take a quick buck and walk away.

To all the Earthcoin community, I must ask. If not NOW, WHEN? Has there been a better time to buy this coin in it's history than now? Earthcoin is being thrown out 'baby with the bathwater' style with the crypto-panic caused by the con-artists at MTGOX.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS. If you buy at 50 satoshi, and if earthcoin ever reaches it's highest trading level ever again in the future (800 satoshi), you will make 16X your investment. Can you find another investment product with the same risk/reward parameters as this? And no taxes to pay if you decide to cash out your gains?

I am providing the silver lining here guys, if you want to make money at this, BUY BUY BUY. Just at 100 satoshi you double your purchases. 100 satoshi could happen in minutes with 2-3 big orders flying in.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
wB`

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:39:49 AM

I agree the price will rebound...i just dont know if we have seen the bottom just yet.
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:04:16 AM

Lol. So after all my vitrol and being labelled a troll and FUD dispenser, WESeacunt shows up and says pretty much nothing what so ever. Same as before, more vague bullshit. Unfortunately, that bloke is gone. The devs are gone mates.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:58:45 AM

Lol. So after all my vitrol and being labelled a troll and FUD dispenser, WESeacunt shows up and says pretty much nothing what so ever. Same as before, more vague bullshit. Unfortunately, that bloke is gone. The devs are gone mates.

Just wait and see
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:02:16 AM

well - the devs allow uncertainty to spread here w/o coming on and firmly explain important questions raised.
so it's no wonder people start speculating - sooooo...

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:23:17 AM

Dooom Doooooom!!!! The SKY IS FALLING! Sell your EARTHCOINS NOW FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THE TIME TO GET OUT IS AT 50 SATOSHI BEFORE IT GOES TO 0.

SELL LOW! BE SCARED! FRIGHTENED! AHHHH THE PRICE ACTION IS KILLING EARTHCOIN!

LOL

I just bought 1 million more earthcoin at these stupid prices. We are trading at the level brand new coins with no development are at now (MINTCOIN for example), and Earthcoin has much more infrastructure and community support in place.

The time to buy is when you are scared to. When you think the Dev's have sold all their holdings at this artificially low price after all their hard work and decided to just take a quick buck and walk away.

To all the Earthcoin community, I must ask. If not NOW, WHEN? Has there been a better time to buy this coin in it's history than now? Earthcoin is being thrown out 'baby with the bathwater' style with the crypto-panic caused by the con-artists at MTGOX.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS. If you buy at 50 satoshi, and if earthcoin ever reaches it's highest trading level ever again in the future (800 satoshi), you will make 16X your investment. Can you find another investment product with the same risk/reward parameters as this? And no taxes to pay if you decide to cash out your gains?

I am providing the silver lining here guys, if you want to make money at this, BUY BUY BUY. Just at 100 satoshi you double your purchases. 100 satoshi could happen in minutes with 2-3 big orders flying in.

I really think multipool hash @ x5 day can eat those buy walls apart, probably it's better to wait till it gets 10 satoshi below to buy heaps.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:39:20 AM

Ok.

I've watched this coin since a couple days before it launched. I've watched the devs talk a great game and gather a pretty hellacious community. I've watched the whole debacle. So now I'm gonna tell the lot of you what I see, offer some opinions, and duck.

First off, I have to say I have nothing invested in this coin other than time and interest. I'm not a day trader, I don't know how to be. I'd actually enjoy that game, but I haven't yet done it. That being said, I understand a couple of things about day trading, and I think I can offer some words that'll piss off everybody. This is good. If you're pissed, you're at least thinking.

One. Daytraders will not IN THEMSELVES kill a coin. In fact, in the early days they probably make the coin. They follow the wild swings and get caught up in the game and do a lot of shit that is apparently detrimental. It's not. If the coin is moving at volume, just like any sort of security, it's growing. It's value may not be, yet, but it is. The day traders are one group of the good guys. Those who jump them for their wild speculations and "gambling" are frankly doing themselves and the traders a disservice. Let them play their game.

Two. Multipools.

Fuck 'em. They only will hurt the coin IF it has nothing going for it BUT day trading. Those of you trying to develop actual markets are the next group of good guys. If this is going to be what it's promise was, then YOU are the next phase. You are out there opening store fronts, getting the word out and trying to make this coin something with real world value. This is cool, and MOST coins DO NOT have that element. BUT, y'all tend to snipe at the traders. Don't. They are doing their part, and you are doing yours. Multipools won't kill your coin, and may even spike interest in it from time to time. What will kill it, if anything, is not building this wide infrastructure.

Three. "The devs gotta get off the pot".

No, they don't. They should, they ought to, and they have a moral obligation to, but they are completely fucking irrelevant to the coin's success or failure. The community they gathered can and should view them as just another group. This coin, like most, is open source and community owned. Even with the premine, it's open to anyone capable of mining it or buying it on an exchange. Or selling goods and services for it.

Cryptozark seems like the prime mover these days. Wes seems largely caught in the middle. It don't matter. It's guys like Earhazaar and ATXsilver who will move this coin to the next level. Being traded on Cryptsy is cool in the short term. Being traded for real world goods and services is PRICELESS. Bitcoin wouldn't work if you couldn't buy shit with it. If it just traded on exchanges, it would have died already. Forex and commodity trading are quite valid markets, but without a wide dispersion OUTSIDE that paradigm, the coin is worthless.

It's speed and, frankly, it's cool name will take it far, IF y'all quit giving a shit about the devs. Hopefully, they step up. You DO NOT need them. Think about it. Does Bitcoin need Satoshi? We better hope not, he's been gone for years.

And lastly, Charities. There were several (0ne of whom I got in a fight with early on) who raised a big bitch about the coin coming to represent charitable giving. Those of you who stand against that are just plain wrong. There are a whole lot of people who WANT to help other people, and if this coin gets to be the "go to" cryptocurrency for charities, guess what? You just got yourself access to some of the largest pools of wealth on planet earth. Think, all of you in all the warring camps, of what entry into that market really means. The largest aggregators of charities on the planet, to my knowledge, are the various religious societies of the Catholic church. I am an atheist, and I see the value in this. They work all over the world to help people in need, and they NEED a good way of transmitting money 'round the world. They have sniffed around Bitcoin, but it's a much more commercial coin. Positioning a coin to facilitate transfer of funds to the third world is fucking LUCRATIVE. Instead of condemning this, you should be embracing it. There is money exchanged all down the line for charitable giving, and in the arena of cryptocurrency, there is an advantage that you can and SHOULD promote. Charities working in the developing nations FREQUENTLy have problems with local governments, using the word loosely, taking their money before they even see it. Think those warlords can take a brain wallet?

All of these are the things to consider. The day traders are likely to only see this coin as another avenue of trade. It's what they do. No harm there, and their ravings are entertaining. But the wider community has a lot of work to do.

I like this coin. I would like to get involved in it. But if y'all are waiting for leaders, you have failed. Not only have you failed earthcoin, you've failed yourself. You want a leader? Go look in the mirror. If that son of a bitch can't lead you, neither can anyone else.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:46:12 AM

Someone posted to this particular thread already, but I'll make it easy for you ;-)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380010.0 (Title:  Earthcoin giveaway thread, get 20000 EACs to up to 500000 EACs! (Closed)

BTW, can't believe I missed that.  *shakes fist*

Also, after working with the devs for a little, I believe the overall strategy was to make it so that no one person was in charge of the entire premine.  That means if one of the original devs went rogue, they couldn't run off the entire premine.   Again, look at what happened with Pandacoin in the last few days and see what happens when the premine goes to one person.  They can DUMP THE WHOLE THING.  That meant that there were several pots.  When some sort of campaign was started (such as funding giveaway/promotions, faucets, bounties, etc) then people would have to pull from the individual pots that they controlled and pool into bigger pot that was designated for the next round of bounties or giveaways or whatever.

I know that when I was bountied, I only received it from one address, but the other devs had conversations leading up to it saying they were putting X-amount into the bounty pool and I was paid from that pool.

Maybe the others can chime in here, but I believe that's the way the finances work.

that didnt explain the need to create a new address to send the "remainder" to after every single transaction. after every transaction the old address was emptied and abandoned. this is thousands of transactions.

your post said nothing on this subject. just the same as before "it was used for bounties, giveaways, etc"

I was laughing when I read this. Your ignorance of how tx input/output works does not make you an argument against the dev. Think who would make this to empty an address and move remainder to another one? Why not go check blockchains like Bitcoin or Litecoin? or any other coin? see similar patterns? know how tx in/out work? Learn man, but before you understand it, don't post stupid things like this... it just make people who understand it laugh Grin

Smiley
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:52:16 AM

Ok.

I've watched this coin since a couple days before it launched. I've watched the devs talk a great game and gather a pretty hellacious community. I've watched the whole debacle. So now I'm gonna tell the lot of you what I see, offer some opinions, and duck.

First off, I have to say I have nothing invested in this coin other than time and interest. I'm not a day trader, I don't know how to be. I'd actually enjoy that game, but I haven't yet done it. That being said, I understand a couple of things about day trading, and I think I can offer some words that'll piss off everybody. This is good. If you're pissed, you're at least thinking.

One. Daytraders will not IN THEMSELVES kill a coin. In fact, in the early days they probably make the coin. They follow the wild swings and get caught up in the game and do a lot of shit that is apparently detrimental. It's not. If the coin is moving at volume, just like any sort of security, it's growing. It's value may not be, yet, but it is. The day traders are one group of the good guys. Those who jump them for their wild speculations and "gambling" are frankly doing themselves and the traders a disservice. Let them play their game.

Two. Multipools.

Fuck 'em. They only will hurt the coin IF it has nothing going for it BUT day trading. Those of you trying to develop actual markets are the next group of good guys. If this is going to be what it's promise was, then YOU are the next phase. You are out there opening store fronts, getting the word out and trying to make this coin something with real world value. This is cool, and MOST coins DO NOT have that element. BUT, y'all tend to snipe at the traders. Don't. They are doing their part, and you are doing yours. Multipools won't kill your coin, and may even spike interest in it from time to time. What will kill it, if anything, is not building this wide infrastructure.

No, they don't. They should, they ought to, and they have a moral obligation to, but they are completely fucking irrelevant to the coin's success or failure. The community they gathered can and should view them as just another group. This coin, like most, is open source and community owned. Even with the premine, it's open to anyone capable of mining it or buying it on an exchange. Or selling goods and services for it.

Cryptozark seems like the prime mover these days. Wes seems largely caught in the middle. It don't matter. It's guys like Earhazaar and ATXsilver who will move this coin to the next level. Being traded on Cryptsy is cool in the short term. Being traded for real world goods and services is PRICELESS. Bitcoin wouldn't work if you couldn't buy shit with it. If it just traded on exchanges, it would have died already. Forex and commodity trading are quite valid markets, but without a wide dispersion OUTSIDE that paradigm, the coin is worthless.

It's speed and, frankly, it's cool name will take it far, IF y'all quit giving a shit about the devs. Hopefully, they step up. You DO NOT need them. Think about it. Does Bitcoin need Satoshi? We better hope not, he's been gone for years.

And lastly, Charities. There were several (0ne of whom I got in a fight with early on) who raised a big bitch about the coin coming to represent charitable giving. Those of you who stand against that are just plain wrong. There are a whole lot of people who WANT to help other people, and if this coin gets to be the "go to" cryptocurrency for charities, guess what? You just got yourself access to some of the largest pools of wealth on planet earth. Think, all of you in all the warring camps, of what entry into that market really means. The largest aggregators of charities on the planet, to my knowledge, are the various religious societies of the Catholic church. I am an atheist, and I see the value in this. They work all over the world to help people in need, and they NEED a good way of transmitting money 'round the world. They have sniffed around Bitcoin, but it's a much more commercial coin. Positioning a coin to facilitate transfer of funds to the third world is fucking LUCRATIVE. Instead of condemning this, you should be embracing it. There is money exchanged all down the line for charitable giving, and in the arena of cryptocurrency, there is an advantage that you can and SHOULD promote. Charities working in the developing nations FREQUENTLy have problems with local governments, using the word loosely, taking their money before they even see it. Think those warlords can take a brain wallet?

All of these are the things to consider. The day traders are likely to only see this coin as another avenue of trade. It's what they do. No harm there, and their ravings are entertaining. But the wider community has a lot of work to do.

I like this coin. I would like to get involved in it. But if y'all are waiting for leaders, you have failed. Not only have you failed earthcoin, you've failed yourself. You want a leader? Go look in the mirror. If that son of a bitch can't lead you, neither can anyone else.

+1

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:55:03 AM

Ok.

Two. Multipools.

Biomech, you are right about all of these things if they are done properly. What, in my opinion, is a major problem is that the branding is unfinished. It is rushed as the developers themselves admitted and as the devs don't show anymore, locked away from those willing to pick up. So in my opinion they started something and dropped it half way to completion, put it behind a glass wall and are now hoping something good will come out of that. And this will be a problem for this coin for a long time.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:59:31 AM

I think earthcoin should do a hard fork into Adaptive N-factor Scrypt ASAP. Scrypt ASIC's have begun and doing it early into a coins life would be much better.

Not to mention it will probably bring alot of interest back into earthcoin.

I strongly disagree. ASIC's didn't kill bitcoin, they made it impregnable. Try mounting a 51 percent attack on it now. If Earthcoin is threatened by asics, then it's base isn't broad enough. Miners will not pursue a small coin for long if it's not going big.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:01:25 AM

Ok.

Two. Multipools.

Biomech, you are right about all of these things if they are done properly. What, in my opinion, is a major problem is that the branding is unfinished. It is rushed as the developers themselves admitted and as the devs don't show anymore, locked away from those willing to pick up. So in my opinion they started something and dropped it half way to completion, put it behind a glass wall and are now hoping something good will come out of that. And this will be a problem for this coin for a long time.

Glass doesn't hold up well against direct pressure. Break the glass. If they won't finish the branding, there is nothing stopping the rest of us from doing so. They hold no intellectual property at all. This isn't fiat. There is no central bank.
1Kb

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:44:33 AM

Ok.

Two. Multipools.

Glass doesn't hold up well against direct pressure. Break the glass. If they won't finish the branding, there is nothing stopping the rest of us from doing so. They hold no intellectual property at all. This isn't fiat. There is no central bank.

True to that. But i have also seen similar things where others were trying to take over and found themselves next to another captain trying to sail a ship. 2 captains won't work. And as they are not releasing the steeringwheel (the topic start of this post for example or even clarification oon the earthcoin foundation), they make it very hard to take over without building an entire new thing. Also they hold the advantage to the media because they introduced themselves as being the founders. And due to all this and vanished they are stalling any PR progress (and by the looks of it intentially even) which is hurting EarthCoin really bad. By the time they or anyone is going to be the saviour, the damage is already done. This is, in my opinion, a schoolbook example how you screw up your PR and kill your product.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:51:13 AM

[snip]

True to that. But i have also seen similar things where others were trying to take over and found themselves next to another captain trying to sail a ship. 2 captains won't work. And as they are not releasing the steeringwheel (the topic start of this post for example or even clarification oon the earthcoin foundation), they make it very hard to take over without building an entire new thing. Also they hold the advantage to the media because they introduced themselves as being the founders. And due to all this and vanished they are stalling any PR progress (and by the looks of it intentially even) which is hurting EarthCoin really bad. By the time they or anyone is going to be the saviour, the damage is already done. This is, in my opinion, a schoolbook example how you screw up your PR and kill your product.

You make good points. I'm not just raving, though. I'm out of time for tonight, and tired, so I'm gonna step away for a moment. But I have some thoughts on how this brand can be made to stand out.

The name itself is a good start. In that, if nothing else, the devs gifted this coin.

I'll also say this: I'm not talking revolution, I'm talking parallel development. If we are using these coins, and promoting their USE, not just the brand, then the devs are irrelevant. They can help, but they really can't harm. Yeah, them not finishing what they start hurts, but it's not insurmountable, and we need not take their thunder. Assuming they have thunder in reserve Smiley

I've got a busy week ahead of me, but I'm gonna try to write up some stuff and organize it into a decent post or series of posts that might be of use.
1Kb

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:56:09 AM

[snip]

You make good points. I'm not just raving, though. I'm out of time for tonight, and tired, so I'm gonna step away for a moment. But I have some thoughts on how this brand can be made to stand out.

The name itself is a good start. In that, if nothing else, the devs gifted this coin.

I'll also say this: I'm not talking revolution, I'm talking parallel development. If we are using these coins, and promoting their USE, not just the brand, then the devs are irrelevant. They can help, but they really can't harm. Yeah, them not finishing what they start hurts, but it's not insurmountable, and we need not take their thunder. Assuming they have thunder in reserve Smiley

I've got a busy week ahead of me, but I'm gonna try to write up some stuff and organize it into a decent post or series of posts that might be of use.

Have a good night. Am curious about what you can bring on to the table:)
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:10:25 AM

EAC special @Pete's Grille in Quincy, MA 540 South Street across from Ye Olde Historic Quincy Shipyard, kitchen open Thurs-Sun 6-12pm, with live blues & rock music from 9p-1am

20,000 EAC for 2 Fresh Jumbo Chicken Tenderloin Baskets, each includes French fries & choice of dipping sauces, tenderloins are marinated in buttermilk & spices and deep fried to perfection, I'm better@ frying chicken than even Colonel Sanders Shocked they say plus I accept crypto for my fare. Also, if you want bones in your chicken, I got WING DINGS too, mofos!!!! Same deal for those! I keep it real up in the field, like a Boss should.  Cool 

How is this possible you say? That's a pittance, only $6.24 in US dollars(approx.). You're getting over $10 off just for showing up here with some EAC or BTC or message me and tell me what coin you want to pay me with & I'll probably accept it! Why would I do this you say? Because I'm a BOSS, I love coins and will take a small loss, just so I can meet up with the in crowd of cool kids who are as awesome as me. Why are we AWESOME? Because, WE USE COINS IN REAL LIFE, like all Masters of their own Destiny do. Oh yeah, and we also got the hot ladies too, who like to dance to the rock n roll, and open mic jammers, so come to the South Shore, bring your instrument and sit in if you like, because we are free thinkers and doers here, you want to join the show, you're in. By the way, our bartender Gregalicious, makes a mean drink, but he doesn't accept coins yet, but he might, if we tip him some & he sees how the cool kids DO IT!!! So hope to see you soon. Thanks for reading Grin   
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:19:18 AM

EAC special @Pete's Grille in Quincy, MA 540 South Street across from Ye Olde Historic Quincy Shipyard, kitchen open Thurs-Sun 6-12pm, with live blues & rock music from 9p-1am

20,000 EAC for 2 Fresh Jumbo Chicken Tenderloin Baskets, each includes French fries & choice of dipping sauces, tenderloins are marinated in buttermilk & spices and deep fried to perfection, I'm better@ frying chicken than even Colonel Sanders Shocked they say plus I accept crypto for my fare. Also, if you want bones in your chicken, I got WING DINGS too, mofos!!!! Same deal for those! I keep it real up in the field, like a Boss should.  Cool 

How is this possible you say? That's a pittance, only $6.24 in US dollars(approx.). You're getting over $10 off just for showing up here with some EAC or BTC or message me and tell me what coin you want to pay me with & I'll probably accept it! Why would I do this you say? Because I'm a BOSS, I love coins and will take a small loss, just so I can meet up with the in crowd of cool kids who are as awesome as me. Why are we AWESOME? Because, WE USE COINS IN REAL LIFE, like all Masters of their own Destiny do. Oh yeah, and we also got the hot ladies too, who like to dance to the rock n roll, and open mic jammers, so come to the South Shore, bring your instrument and sit in if you like, because we are free thinkers and doers here, you want to join the show, you're in. By the way, our bartender Gregalicious, makes a mean drink, but he doesn't accept coins yet, but he might, if we tip him some & he sees how the cool kids DO IT!!! So hope to see you soon. Thanks for reading Grin   

^HOW'S THIS FOR REAL LIFE USE?^ Show some support & come by if you're within a mile or 100, $10 OFF the dinner buys a few gallons of fuel, no? But if you make BIO Fuel, like a MEGA BOSS, I got used cooking oil for you too! It's called thinking outside the box people, I'm trying, what are YOU doing to make EAC more valuable today? Ask yourself that when you wake up in the morning & when you go to bed at night? Then WE Will have what all of us here want!!!
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:21:19 AM

^HOW'S THIS FOR REAL LIFE USE?^ Show some support & come by if you're within a mile or 100, $10 OFF the dinner buys a few gallons of fuel, no? But if you make BIO Fuel, like a MEGA BOSS, I got used cooking oil for you too! It's called thinking outside the box people, I'm trying, what are YOU doing to make EAC more valuable today? Ask yourself that when you wake up in the morning & when you go to bed at night? Then WE Will have what all of us here want!!!
... And RIGHT HERE is what I'm talking about. I'm also falling asleep at the keys, so I'm out for tonight. Good job to you sir!
TPN

Activity: 193

How did it get so late, so soon?

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:33:17 AM

Will we see 200sat in the coming month?
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: