Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Due to the impressive solution they planned out in terms of trust-based crowdfunding. Wherein both trust founders and CPF need to be trusted by the backers in order to fund a project. If this platform will continuously progress the development can be obviously be traced.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Website is very good https://arizn.network/

28 days 14hours 02 minutes minutes still remain until ICO ends.

They have reach arround 5 Million dollars I think and the hard cap is 25 Million dollars.

Thanks for that update, nothing is really impossible! We do not know, one day we will wake up in the morning and they have already reached the hardcap. One simple move from the investor's part will be a huge difference. We are all hoping for the success of the ARIZN project and can't wait for the benefits we can avail from the project itself.   
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

They have reach arround 5 Million dollars I think and the hard cap is 25 Million dollars.

I am really impressed by the development of the ARIZN project. One of the things I like is the feature of their website which shows the ICO countdown and the ICO funds monitoring system. That only shows that ARIZN is a completely transparent social investment hub.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

Due to the impressive solution they planned out in terms of trust-based crowdfunding. Wherein both trust founders and CPF need to be trusted by the backers in order to fund a project. If this platform will continuously progress the development can be obviously be traced.
Well, everything in this platform is about trust and the word trust nowadays has been stained too much so whenever we hear the word trust, we no longer think once or twice but instead doubt replaces it immediately in our mind. With Arizn, trust will not be something that needs to be doubted on because the word “transparency” is the key word Arizn holds to. Come on investors! It is time to break the record. With Arizn there is nothing to worry about.

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Well, everything in this platform is about trust and the word trust nowadays has been stained too much so whenever we hear the word trust, we no longer think once or twice but instead doubt replaces it immediately in our mind. With Arizn, trust will not be something that needs to be doubted on because the word “transparency” is the key word Arizn holds to. Come on investors! It is time to break the record. With Arizn there is nothing to worry about.
Yeah, Trust now a days is a Big word!😀😀😀. But i am with you Loveydovey04 in giving my full trust also to Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding. I do believe of its legitimacy. I just hope that there will be enough investors to support this project in order for it to push through and formally launched. This platform is a big  help to people who likes to start a business but lacks funding.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Oh yeah! I will look to the website later. I guess they work for it because the token sale will finish soon. This a good news to those who are waiting for the website specially those investors who are looking for some information about arizn.

Reaching the hard cap is quiet difficult but because bull run starts now, it will become easy for arizn to reach!

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

Countdown for another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. Hard cap is $25 million dollars and it is not possible to reach because a lot of investors will come to invest on this great crowdfunding platform. Lets keep on supporting Arizn project and be the witness to it's continues success.

28 days to go! Seems like it is a new year celebration where the good news will explode to the community of arizn. I believe that they will reach 10M dollars or even hitting the hard cap. As of now, I am happy that arizn achieve the 5M dollars sale. I hope they will collect more funds.

Well, I am willing to add up some investments.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Countdown for another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. Hard cap is $25 million dollars and it is not possible to reach because a lot of investors will come to invest on this great crowdfunding platform. Lets keep on supporting Arizn project and be the witness to it's continues success.
You've raise 2m$ in your private sales it was a good news, and to be partner on a well known CryptoWingz is a good idea. Your smart contract offer a range of products that tokenize equity, assets or loans to create compliant digital assets. Meaning that founders, start ups and existing business can tokenize their crowdfunding and create attractive and liquid offering for potential backers.

Well its good to have a partner in doing the promotion and marketing for the project. I think it will be managed better that way. Hopefully they can hit the hard cap before the ICO ends. More power to you ARIZN.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

Yeah, Trust now a days is a Big word!😀😀😀. But i am with you Loveydovey04 in giving my full trust also to Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding. I do believe of its legitimacy. I just hope that there will be enough investors to support this project in order for it to push through and formally launched. This platform is a big  help to people who likes to start a business but lacks funding.

You know,sometimes it is difficult to earn TRUST. But Arizn shows the legitimacy of it's Crowdfunding Platform through tranparency,liquidity and accountability of the project that attracts investors to believe,trust and invest for the continues success of this project. Another one thing that Arizn attracts investors and remove their doubts because it shows how this crowdfunding platform become successful from the start.
Transparency is what the project really needs how will people trust this crowdfunding platform if they aren't honest to their investors. Crowdfunding is a very dangerous industry and can make your money gone in a matter of days or hour if the project is a scam or it fails.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

For me, a very important fact is that Arizon markers are compatible with ECR20! The project has a very excellent platform, which will be an indispensable tool for businessmen and not only!
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

28 days to go! Seems like it is a new year celebration where the good news will explode to the community of arizn. I believe that they will reach 10M dollars or even hitting the hard cap. As of now, I am happy that arizn achieve the 5M dollars sale. I hope they will collect more funds.

Wow really its good, you made a right decision if you mean it... I know they really need someone like you an investors that will support Arizn platform undoubtedly... Hurry up before you meet their deadline, you only have 28 days to buy tokens and place your investment...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

You've raise 2m$ in your private sales it was a good news, and to be partner on a well known CryptoWingz is a good idea. Your smart contract offer a range of products that tokenize equity, assets or loans to create compliant digital assets. Meaning that founders, start ups and existing business can tokenize their crowdfunding and create attractive and liquid offering for potential backers.
Arizn have the best choice from the field of their project up to the management in marketing they hired. This project is managed of cryptowingz and I think they will become the sunshine of crypto management soon! Anyway, I want also to support this project by joining bounty programs. They built the strongest community ever and I think raising their 25M hard cap will easy as they reach the soft cap.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

Arizn is empowering the entrepreneur to increase the level in advancement  of commercial and non-profit sectors. But of course what makes me amaze is how they prioritize equity for all and the transparency for the entire crowdfunding process. I'm looking forward for the success of this platform.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.

Wow, its just a month and 9 days before it ends. But I guess it has already gain a lot of funding and support by now so it really is expected that the project's ICO will end fast.
I'm also thinking that way, crowdfunding is a big project, It gains more support to some investors because they know that their funds is safe from Arizn , I think Arizn has a good security protocol because many people depends their life to them.

Nice to hear that in ARIZN, because in many cases, the investors who see your investment posting will be relying
on you website to gain additional information about your company, its mission and method of operation.
If your website is poorly designed or out of date, the investors may not even bother to respond.
There's also the possibility that the site won't have relevant information regarding the persons area of interest.

I hope arizn team will totally cope up the problem regardig to their website. Most of the investors are searching their website for several days and I think some of them are mad. Anyways, it is all done for the team! I am glad that they come up with the good solution. Hoping that there are more announcement regarding to the project development as well as the token sale activity.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
i believe that the outcome of this transparency is more on security perse. And with blockchain technology the.more it supports the security reasons.that is why i know, a lot of investors will be interested to join Arizn tokenized crowdfunding.
Yea. Blockchain has always been known for this feature. That is why it is always recomended the use of blockchain if the issue is security and much more with all transactions. Crypto is money and we value it. It is understood that more users are so concerned with transparrency and security but it can all be found in Arizn. A tokenized crowdfunding platform.
on my opinion, this transparency will strengthen the value of cryptocurrency. Because everyone will  and can deal effectively and efficiently because they know that through transparency, anyone can monitor the status of business so the outcome, everyone's move will be carefully planned therefore avoiding to create errors or wrong decisions.

I think they did make an update on their website. It is  not unusual for project developers to make changes or updates on their website. Good thing here is that the project seems to be getting a little more attention and support now. This is great since we can expect a successful ICO after this.
Investors who use social media websites as a tool for investing should be mindful of the various
features on these websites in order to protect their privacy and help avoid fraud.
Understand that unless you guard personal information, it may be available not only for your friends,
but for anyone with access to the Internet including fraudsters.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

That's true!Gaining the trust of investors and supporters of a certain project or a company will escalate its potential in reaching its success.With Arizn, they have their edge because the company was able to establish its reputation through their successful crowdfunding projects years back.They have been seasoned with experience with this kind of project.With blockchain this time, this just magnifies their seriousness in making crowdfunding platform become more reliable and transparent to gain more investors and supporters.Being able to do so will have a chain effect- project will transpire and will be launched and will eventually lead to helping more people have their projects be crowdfunded.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

You know,sometimes it is difficult to earn TRUST. But Arizn shows the legitimacy of it's Crowdfunding Platform through tranparency,liquidity and accountability of the project that attracts investors to believe,trust and invest for the continues success of this project. Another one thing that Arizn attracts investors and remove their doubts because it shows how this crowdfunding platform become successful from the start.
Transparency is what the project really needs how will people trust this crowdfunding platform if they aren't honest to their investors. Crowdfunding is a very dangerous industry and can make your money gone in a matter of days or hour if the project is a scam or it fails.
That is why the project has its platform that explain how this project gives them enough explanation on why they need to trust and no worry when they have enough knowledge on the crowdfunding platform. We need to give our trust to the project when we want to be part of it soon.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

That is why the project has its platform that explain how this project gives them enough explanation on why they need to trust and no worry when they have enough knowledge on the crowdfunding platform. We need to give our trust to the project when we want to be part of it soon.

Well for me I think that the Arizn team have an enough evidence to prove that this project is worthy to give our trust. Hope to see this project will be success soon.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 06:36:32 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Yeah, Trust now a days is a Big word!😀😀😀. But i am with you Loveydovey04 in giving my full trust also to Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding. I do believe of its legitimacy. I just hope that there will be enough investors to support this project in order for it to push through and formally launched. This platform is a big  help to people who likes to start a business but lacks funding.
That's true!Gaining the trust of investors and supporters of a certain project or a company will escalate its potential in reaching its success.With Arizn, they have their edge because the company was able to establish its reputation through their successful crowdfunding projects years back.They have been seasoned with experience with this kind of project.With blockchain this time, this just magnifies their seriousness in making crowdfunding platform become more reliable and transparent to gain more investors and supporters.Being able to do so will have a chain effect- project will transpire and will be launched and will eventually lead to helping more people have their projects be crowdfunded.
I have to agree with you. Trust is really a vital part of every partnership and we really have to establish it between two parties to make the transactions reliable and transparent. Well, with ARIZN, their reputation was well established before they introduced with Blockchain technology so crowdfunding platform from them seems really reliable.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

That's good to hear from you Nhebu! Thank you for your interest in this project and to your support as well. We are very glad that people really support a great project. We are sure that you will not regret your decision to put your investment on ARIZN crowdfunding platform project.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: