Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Website is very good https://arizn.network/

28 days 14hours 02 minutes minutes still remain until ICO ends.

They have reach arround 5 Million dollars I think and the hard cap is 25 Million dollars.

Countdown for another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. Hard cap is $25 million dollars and it is not possible to reach because a lot of investors will come to invest on this great crowdfunding platform. Lets keep on supporting Arizn project and be the witness to it's continues success.

28 days to go! Seems like it is a new year celebration where the good news will explode to the community of arizn. I believe that they will reach 10M dollars or even hitting the hard cap. As of now, I am happy that arizn achieve the 5M dollars sale. I hope they will collect more funds.

Well, I am willing to add up some investments.
That's good to hear from you Nhebu! Thank you for your interest in this project and to your support as well. We are very glad that people really support a great project. We are sure that you will not regret your decision to put your investment on ARIZN crowdfunding platform project.
They still have enough time to reach their target amount in this ICO. I’m confident they will be able to reach that amount, with too many supporters they have I dont doubt this project will come to reality. Just a little more push and they will be there in their final destination, crowdfunding new and existing projects.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

They have reach arround 5 Million dollars I think and the hard cap is 25 Million dollars.

Countdown for another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. Hard cap is $25 million dollars and it is not possible to reach because a lot of investors will come to invest on this great crowdfunding platform. Lets keep on supporting Arizn project and be the witness to it's continues success.

28 days to go! Seems like it is a new year celebration where the good news will explode to the community of arizn. I believe that they will reach 10M dollars or even hitting the hard cap. As of now, I am happy that arizn achieve the 5M dollars sale. I hope they will collect more funds.

That's good to hear from you Nhebu! Thank you for your interest in this project and to your support as well. We are very glad that people really support a great project. We are sure that you will not regret your decision to put your investment on ARIZN crowdfunding platform project.
They still have enough time to reach their target amount in this ICO. I’m confident they will be able to reach that amount, with too many supporters they have I dont doubt this project will come to reality. Just a little more push and they will be there in their final destination, crowdfunding new and existing projects.
Wow! I am really very excited for this Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding, who knows, i maybe able to get to used this platform. I've got to finalized my business concept. I hope that this platform will also be supported in my country. It is easier that your project will be supported by investors in your own place.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

your right, there’s still enough time left, with the amount of support they have now no doubt this project will reach it’s goal.i hope this project will reach its hard cap, it would be great if they manage to reach $25 million dollars before the ICO ends.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

your right, there’s still enough time left, with the amount of support they have now no doubt this project will reach it’s goal.i hope this project will reach its hard cap, it would be great if they manage to reach $25 million dollars before the ICO ends.

If you think about it the hard cap is not that big and can be readily achieved by ARIZN. Hopefull they hit the hard cap but I suppose even if they don't the project will still move forward. Good luck to the developers.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.

Yeah, their token sales are still running and will end in 30 days ahead, so investors still have time to support this project. If this project gets more support from investors, it will be good for the development of this project in the future. So, the team must try to get more investors.
thats right, there’s still time left to help make this project one of the most known in the market. Don’t hesitate to invest and support such a wonderful and innovative project let’s all help developing ARIZN by supporting its progress all the way to success.

There is only 27 days left to see the another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. While the time getting closer to the end we need to support more for the success of this project. Let us continue to promote and show our support to this project to attract more investors to invest.
Yes, Arizn and its crowdfunding project will contribute to the society and for the investors and other young developers who needs funds in starting their own project, This kind of project will help to secure the account or the funds coming from their investors and they have some security measures on that, I will keep supporting this project for the better good.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
It sounds too good to be true. Any investment that sounds too good to be true probably is.
Compare any promised return with the returns on well-known stock indexes. Any investment
opportunity that claims you’ll receive substantially more than that could be highly risky –
or be an outright fraud.
Don’t be pressured or rushed into buying an investment before you have
a chance to think about and investigate  the “opportunity.”
Be especially skeptical of investments that are pitched as “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunities,
particularly when the promoter bases the recommendation on “inside” or confidential information.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

This information are very helpful tool to many investor has possible to become part on this platform,to search the good investment today,so that it would really help to decide immediately to invest at Arizn Project,
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Due to the impressive solution they planned out in terms of trust-based crowdfunding. Wherein both trust founders and CPF need to be trusted by the backers in order to fund a project. If this platform will continuously progress the development can be obviously be traced.
Well, everything in this platform is about trust and the word trust nowadays has been stained too much so whenever we hear the word trust, we no longer think once or twice but instead doubt replaces it immediately in our mind. With Arizn, trust will not be something that needs to be doubted on because the word “transparency” is the key word Arizn holds to. Come on investors! It is time to break the record. With Arizn there is nothing to worry about.
Yeah, Trust now a days is a Big word!😀😀😀. But i am with you Loveydovey04 in giving my full trust also to Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding. I do believe of its legitimacy. I just hope that there will be enough investors to support this project in order for it to push through and formally launched. This platform is a big  help to people who likes to start a business but lacks funding.
That's true!Gaining the trust of investors and supporters of a certain project or a company will escalate its potential in reaching its success.With Arizn, they have their edge because the company was able to establish its reputation through their successful crowdfunding projects years back.They have been seasoned with experience with this kind of project.With blockchain this time, this just magnifies their seriousness in making crowdfunding platform become more reliable and transparent to gain more investors and supporters.Being able to do so will have a chain effect- project will transpire and will be launched and will eventually lead to helping more people have their projects be crowdfunded.
I have to agree with you. Trust is really a vital part of every partnership and we really have to establish it between two parties to make the transactions reliable and transparent. Well, with ARIZN, their reputation was well established before they introduced with Blockchain technology so crowdfunding platform from them seems really reliable.
It's really a great advantage to Arizn that they were able to have their reputation established before venturing to this project of tokenised crowdfunding platform. Investors can always check on Arizn's history and this will definitely help them decide unhesitantly to invest on this project. To invest with Arizn would mean helping them with their purpose of helping and empowering entrepreneurs to have their ideas or businesses get a fair chance to be crowdfunded. 
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.

Yeah, their token sales are still running and will end in 30 days ahead, so investors still have time to support this project. If this project gets more support from investors, it will be good for the development of this project in the future. So, the team must try to get more investors.
thats right, there’s still time left to help make this project one of the most known in the market. Don’t hesitate to invest and support such a wonderful and innovative project let’s all help developing ARIZN by supporting its progress all the way to success.

There is only 27 days left to see the another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. While the time getting closer to the end we need to support more for the success of this project. Let us continue to promote and show our support to this project to attract more investors to invest.
Yes, Arizn and its crowdfunding project will contribute to the society and for the investors and other young developers who needs funds in starting their own project, This kind of project will help to secure the account or the funds coming from their investors and they have some security measures on that, I will keep supporting this project for the better good.

will I think that this project will surely have a lot of Investor and I know that there are a lots of people who wants in invest on this project. so as a part of this project let us promote this project in others so that the Arizn will be success in there ways.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

will I think that this project will surely have a lot of Investor and I know that there are a lots of people who wants in invest on this project. so as a part of this project let us promote this project in others so that the Arizn will be success in there ways.
Concept wise, Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding is something worth investing. I just hope that they will really promote it well to reach a lot of people and that investors will know about it and i am sure that they will be interested with it and will support it.  This project will surely boost small.businesses.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

Concept wise, Arizn's Tokenized Crowdfunding is something worth investing. I just hope that they will really promote it well to reach a lot of people and that investors will know about it and i am sure that they will be interested with it and will support it.  This project will surely boost small.businesses.

Lately we know that bitcoin has been on the downside as its value declined. Just this week we are seeing a positive sign of recovering. I believe it is the best time to invest on projects that is on cryptocurrency like ARIZN. I remember just December last year when the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency skyrocketed and reach an all time high of $20,000. We are just months away from that happening again. Its the best time to invest.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Who knows that crowdfunding can be a tokenized thru blockchain. Wow! Just making it reliable because of this Arizn. Innovation is what we need today. They are not just simple as that because they use AALT tokens as an acceptable form tokenized funding.

1 Ethereum = 13000 AALT

It is the convertion of their token from ethereum. However, only ethereum and fiat payments are the currency they accept in buying their tokens. I know that it is hard for those who have not ethereum and has bitcoin so you might ask for help to the admin of arizn. By that, you can clarify your querries about paying using bitcoin or other alternative cryptocurrency.

Hopefully, everyone will buy some AALT token.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

What I admire on this project is its goal to have transparency and accountability on every transaction. Arizn creates a new platform that will give opportunities to startups and existing community businesses to be funded and get exposed to the market. This will definitely a big help for them.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

In the bounty thread there is an Announcement that say that the ico is postponed...but on the official site it seems to me that the ico is going and will end at the end of septembers...

can someone tell me some info?
Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

In the bounty thread there is an Announcement that say that the ico is postponed...but on the official site it seems to me that the ico is going and will end at the end of septembers...

I saw that too, When will be the bounty resume? Well I guess the team are working on something until we give their update.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

I saw that too, When will be the bounty resume? Well I guess the team are working on something until we give their update.

maybe they are too much worried about this market.
I've read that the money rised in the last 2 months have decreased a lot
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Tokenized crowdfunding is really great it has great benefits. Each founder can tokenize their business.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Arizn is developing an ecosystem of supporting and connecting products that combine multiple financial markets into one unified and decentralized platform. This creates a range of potential revenue streams. Project will be success soon!
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

maybe they are too much worried about this market.
I've read that the money rised in the last 2 months have decreased a lot

Obviously, the Project failed no doubt, which I think the market bearish situation is a huge contributory factor to not just this project but also to all others conducting ICOs at this period
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

It is a little disappointing that private sale actually sold out but they couldn't pull it off during main sale. I still think the inflated hardcaps most Projects set is outrageous whereas they can actually accomplish Project goals and vision with a lot less.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: