Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
It sounds too good to be true. Any investment that sounds too good to be true probably is.
Compare any promised return with the returns on well-known stock indexes. Any investment
opportunity that claims you’ll receive substantially more than that could be highly risky –
or be an outright fraud.

Arizn is a genuine project for me, why? The developers as well as the team are willing to show their identity to the public. I viewed their videos and I saw the developer of arizn. It's great to see that this project is not just have a good platform but they execute it gradually so that the community will see the development of the project.

Wow its a nice way its also part of being transparency to make sure that the team will be updated to every status of this platform,that 's why I would really trust to Arizn project that will make deserve compared  to any platform out there.
Yes, I absolutely agree. I truly trust Arizn than any other projects. They show why they should be trusted. Why? They prioritize their transparency to the public, from which they get immediately the public trust. You know, we always value the one who also value us back. Aside from that, transparency is what we need today. I know almost all of us is urging for a transparent transaction and arizn gave it to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
It sounds too good to be true. Any investment that sounds too good to be true probably is.
Compare any promised return with the returns on well-known stock indexes. Any investment
opportunity that claims you’ll receive substantially more than that could be highly risky –
or be an outright fraud.

Arizn is a genuine project for me, why? The developers as well as the team are willing to show their identity to the public. I viewed their videos and I saw the developer of arizn. It's great to see that this project is not just have a good platform but they execute it gradually so that the community will see the development of the project.
Before i doubted this project but after seeing some changes and the appearance of their team in youtube too, I started to believe it and besides after sometime that their official website was down, though that caused panic to some investors, now i saw it different already. They improved it and it is only a sign how serious they are in this project.
This platform deserves a credit. As a gradually notice about this team they are real and concise, the way they entertain us. Well, I really just hope that their genuity and legitimacy will continue 'till the end. Because your trusters will never leave you 'till end too. I continue to embrace this Arizn.

daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Monitor your investment accounts for any suspicious activity. You should confirm that you authorized
all of the transactions that appear in your account statements and trade confirmations.
To avoid victim of scam or fraudulent.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

or be an outright fraud.

Yes, I agree with the genuineness of Arizn's project as well as Arizn's team.Showing their identity initially gains the trust of its followers and showing the gradual development would enhance Arizn's potential in winning investors and supporters on their side.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.
Well, I think the ARIZN team just want to surprise us about the new face of their website. It is true that the website is faster and more professional looking I guess. It is more user-friendly than before so I think ARIZN is ready for the launch of the platform. We will just continue supporting the project and encourage all investors to join us on our success.

It was a long wait for them to up and finish the website,
there are too many investors who attempted investing in the project and didn't get in because of the issues before.
I hope those people will back and can see how great the website now and how convenient to send investment now.

Is it ok now? I hope the maintenance is over already because I am waiting for their announcement last week and until now, I don't recieve any information. I took several days to go at their website but I failed so I stopped it. I think I will proceed when they have proper announcement about their website.
Just wait sir! Everything will be settled by arizn. I know that many investors are waiting for their website and I think 1 day is enough just to be backed their website in work. I hope also that they will make any announcement regarding with the development of their site so that an investors like will not upset to arizn. I think if this problem will continuously go, many people will become mad in arizn.
Yes, I agree! Investors and supporters are skeptical and cautious that is why they do a close monitoring on what they see is a good or potential project to invest with. Perhaps an announcement should have been made so they won't get disappointed and being left wondering  what's going-on with its website. But basing on Arizn's success history in their projects, I guess, they will not risk their reputation just like that. Let's give Arizn sometime as they work on developing their website, I'm sure they'll be back in no time for their supporters and investors.

Hopefully they will solve their problem in the website. It's been a long day without accessing their website and many people will embarass on this current situation. I can wait but what about the investors who don't have patience? Probably, they will loss their taste in this project if ever they will look with other potential project also.

In terms of invest  trust is the most important thing to build of one other between the investor and the  project team ,becuase if will not trust to one other it will reap the negative affect of one business,,I would really  think  that  this platform crowdfuding Arizn is one of the best crowdfunding now, and you as viewers what your opionion about this?
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

or be an outright fraud.

Yes, I agree with the genuineness of Arizn's project as well as Arizn's team.Showing their identity initially gains the trust of its followers and showing the gradual development would enhance Arizn's potential in winning investors and supporters on their side.

Wow, it seems like the Arizn Team have a great performance so that theirs a lots of investors that continuously support on this project, hope to see this project succeed and encourage more investors to join to this project.

langka1213

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.

I think that buyback will help the ICO price will retain. There is an ICO I have joined that make this trick after they have gone their token sale. It helps for the price also to grow in the exchange where the coin is listed. Hopefully, arizn will reach the hardcap so that there is a buy back of tokens. But I think is is possible for arizn because this project has huge participants.
You mean when Arizn platform reach the hard cap that's only the time they'll have buy back round? This is something really important for everyone of us here, supporters and investors need it so much... I hope arizn will hit the hard cap so everyone will have the success they wanted...
I think its possible to reach the hardcap because many potenial investor  here will be  partnership of arizn so that the success of this project will be achieve,therefore  I would like also share to my friend who does also potenial to invest at Arizn project.
Reaching hardcap for a certain project is difficult specially if the project don't have the potential to grow. But unlike with arizn, it has a potential project because it will connect the future developers and investors using their arizn blockchain technology. It is a big project for me since businessman that want to raise for a crowdfunding may help arizn to success, same as the investors.

Agreed with you even it looking very difficult to meet the hard cap but potentially this project has big space so that I also think it will grow more high. It is good choice to invest in it and it will chance to all investors to make huge profit.

Well, I think the ARIZN team have an potential in all aspect, not just in the businessman but also in the investors. in that way of that this project will have a system that surely great interms of investing.

langka1213

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.
Well, I think the ARIZN team just want to surprise us about the new face of their website. It is true that the website is faster and more professional looking I guess. It is more user-friendly than before so I think ARIZN is ready for the launch of the platform. We will just continue supporting the project and encourage all investors to join us on our success.

there are too many investors who attempted investing in the project and didn't get in because of the issues before.
I hope those people will back and can see how great the website now and how convenient to send investment now.

Is it ok now? I hope the maintenance is over already because I am waiting for their announcement last week and until now, I don't recieve any information. I took several days to go at their website but I failed so I stopped it. I think I will proceed when they have proper announcement about their website.
Just wait sir! Everything will be settled by arizn. I know that many investors are waiting for their website and I think 1 day is enough just to be backed their website in work. I hope also that they will make any announcement regarding with the development of their site so that an investors like will not upset to arizn. I think if this problem will continuously go, many people will become mad in arizn.
Yes, I agree! Investors and supporters are skeptical and cautious that is why they do a close monitoring on what they see is a good or potential project to invest with. Perhaps an announcement should have been made so they won't get disappointed and being left wondering  what's going-on with its website. But basing on Arizn's success history in their projects, I guess, they will not risk their reputation just like that. Let's give Arizn sometime as they work on developing their website, I'm sure they'll be back in no time for their supporters and investors.

Hopefully they will solve their problem in the website. It's been a long day without accessing their website and many people will embarass on this current situation. I can wait but what about the investors who don't have patience? Probably, they will loss their taste in this project if ever they will look with other potential project also.
I must agree with you. I think the ARIZN team will surely learn from this. Though it is a fact that some investors were really disappointed when they seek for their website and find nothing, I think some of them will check it again if they got interested in the project. It is good that they are always updated through this forum and with the telegram I guess.

Wow that's great, I think that the Arizn team will sure that they will updated through their websites. I hope to see that their are more people will be back and to show this project how great their websites and how convenient to all investments.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:32:16 PM by BitDane

While that is true, I hope that potential investors and supporters of Arizn won't easily turn from this kind of project with noble purpose. Imagine how extensive will Arizn's platform be in reaching out to people to have opportunity in raising funds for their projects.Many people will not simply have an opportunity to earn through crowdfunding's help in making their projects materialize but opportunity having it in crypto world which is also a good thing to be considered by investors and crowdfunders.
I agree with you on this. We are all hoping for the best outcome for this project and to the positive acceptance of the public as well as the investors. Though we have experienced problems on the website, I think we have to continue supporting this project if we really want change on crowdfunding industry. I am quite sure that ARIZN will really do this for us.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

While that is true, I hope that potential investors and supporters of Arizn won't easily turn from this kind of project with noble purpose. Imagine how extensive will Arizn's platform be in reaching out to people to have opportunity in raising funds for their projects.Many people will not simply have an opportunity to earn through crowdfunding's help in making their projects materialize but opportunity having it in crypto world which is also a good thing to be considered by investors and crowdfunders.
I agree with you on this. We are all hoping for the best outcome for this project and to the positive acceptance of the public as well as the investors. Though we have experienced problems on the website, I think we have to continue supporting this project if we really want change on crowdfunding industry. I am quite sure that ARIZN will really do this for us.
Arizn Tokenized Crowdfunding is something worth waiting for to formally launched.This platform will definitely help small and start up businesses who needs funding and Arizn will be the solution to their problem, that is why this project needs to be suuported so it will surely become.succesful.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Arizn Tokenized Crowdfunding is something worth waiting for to formally launched.This platform will definitely help small and start up businesses who needs funding and Arizn will be the solution to their problem, that is why this project needs to be suuported so it will surely become.succesful.
that's right, ARIZN is worth waiting for, many small time developers will benefit from this platform alot of businesses could get their funds for start ups in ARIZN which is a great way to biuld up your business. why?ARIZN is a crowdfunding platform that is build with blockchain technology,a completely transparent distributed ledger that is publicly viewable by anyone. the core factors of ARIZN are accountability,liquidity, and transparency which is all good features that a great project must have.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.

I think that buyback will help the ICO price will retain. There is an ICO I have joined that make this trick after they have gone their token sale. It helps for the price also to grow in the exchange where the coin is listed. Hopefully, arizn will reach the hardcap so that there is a buy back of tokens. But I think is is possible for arizn because this project has huge participants.
You mean when Arizn platform reach the hard cap that's only the time they'll have buy back round? This is something really important for everyone of us here, supporters and investors need it so much... I hope arizn will hit the hard cap so everyone will have the success they wanted...
I think its possible to reach the hardcap because many potenial investor  here will be  partnership of arizn so that the success of this project will be achieve,therefore  I would like also share to my friend who does also potenial to invest at Arizn project.
Reaching hardcap for a certain project is difficult specially if the project don't have the potential to grow. But unlike with arizn, it has a potential project because it will connect the future developers and investors using their arizn blockchain technology. It is a big project for me since businessman that want to raise for a crowdfunding may help arizn to success, same as the investors.

Agreed with you even it looking very difficult to meet the hard cap but potentially this project has big space so that I also think it will grow more high. It is good choice to invest in it and it will chance to all investors to make huge profit.

Well, I think the ARIZN team have an potential in all aspect, not just in the businessman but also in the investors. in that way of that this project will have a system that surely great interms of investing.

How does a buy back affect the value of a crypto currency. Well, when a company buy back's the token or coins its value tends to go up since the currency that will be in circulation will be lesser. This also shows that the company has a great financial capability as it can buy back its tokens.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Monitor your investment accounts for any suspicious activity. You should confirm that you authorized
all of the transactions that appear in your account statements and trade confirmations.

An unsolicited sales pitch may be part of a fraudulent investment scheme.
Many scams use spam to reach potential victims. For example, with a bulk e-mail program,
spammers can send personalized messages to millions of people at once for much less than
the cost of cold calling or traditional mail, we must secure our data or personal information to avoid these.
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

An unsolicited sales pitch may be part of a fraudulent investment scheme.
Many scams use spam to reach potential victims. For example, with a bulk e-mail program,
spammers can send personalized messages to millions of people at once for much less than
the cost of cold calling or traditional mail, we must secure our data or personal information to avoid these.

The project shows its security platform and how strong is their site, Crowd funding is one of the risky type of investing but also helpful for others, For the young investors and Young developers who wants to start a project and to be successful in this field, Arizn will provide its natural form of data secured system for everyone to manage each users trust.
vietprocoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

I just wanna ask about the signature application form , is it fine if the account that i will register is my altcoinstalk account ? because the only fields there is for bitcointalk account.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

or be an outright fraud.

Wow its a nice way its also part of being transparency to make sure that the team will be updated to every status of this platform,that 's why I would really trust to Arizn project that will make deserve compared  to any platform out there.
Yes, I absolutely agree. I truly trust Arizn than any other projects. They show why they should be trusted. Why? They prioritize their transparency to the public, from which they get immediately the public trust. You know, we always value the one who also value us back. Aside from that, transparency is what we need today. I know almost all of us is urging for a transparent transaction and arizn gave it to us.
Arizn platform truly catches the attention of many investors and supporters that is why they already got their first million token sale in a short time only, i think this is very rare for a project like this and investors need to grab this opportunity that comes once in a while...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Quote from: AALT
Big announcements and big updates coming 28/08/2018. The last 30 days of ICO will be upon us. Thanks for all your support !

Hey guys! I found it with the telegram of arizn. I always updated nowadays because few more weeks to go before this project will end! Last 30 days of ICO becomes more great specially for those who are waiting for their project to be launched. I hope that this big announcement will bring goodness to the community.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Big announcements and big updates coming 28/08/2018. The last 30 days of ICO will be upon us. Thanks for all your support !

Hey guys! I found it with the telegram of arizn. I always updated nowadays because few more weeks to go before this project will end! Last 30 days of ICO becomes more great specially for those who are waiting for their project to be launched. I hope that this big announcement will bring goodness to the community.
Really? I hope that there is a positive feedback when it comes to their token sale. I believe that arizn will bring a welfare in the community of crowdfunding. Few more weeks to spend and I know that all of the people that have participated will compensate by this project. I am also one of the buyer AALT token and I am always speculating with their updates. Thanks to this info!
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Really? I hope that there is a positive feedback when it comes to their token sale. I believe that arizn will bring a welfare in the community of crowdfunding. Few more weeks to spend and I know that all of the people that have participated will compensate by this project. I am also one of the buyer AALT token and I am always speculating with their updates. Thanks to this info!
Big announcement and updates!

Seems like there is a new thing to be waited in this project. They are quiet for more than a week, after they were listed on Bancor. So, I am hoping that this big announcement will bring welfare to the community. Please be more serious in your 30 days ICO and I hope that you will return to us the trust we put to your project.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: