Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
well, if you're an investor you may be in the right place. ARIZN has many benefits to its investors one of that is transparency which is to help customers make the right decisions and act accordingly in an increasingly complex world.that means making sure our customers have full and easy access to information.
The Arizn system is so fortunate that many will benefit later and especially the one who is the investor, they are the first one right there, because it's not a joke to be an investor so I just shared it here? will continue to enjoy and enjoy the Arizn system, so there is one more such transparency that the customer will be sharing in order to see any rules with an Arizn idea, so in this way there will be full access to the customer regarding complex world of expanded system with the help of Arizn.

Well for all the investors, the idea of transparency is really great because in this kind of system, they will view and see the the transaction of everyone, if this kind of system if focus i think that this project will be better than others. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
you got that right dude. Eevrything you said was on point. I really appreciate the one who have conceptualized Crowdfunding, it opens opportunities to people with great ideas but doesn't have enough resources to support or push through with their projects.  With Arizn, promoting a tokenized crowdfunding will also give another more promising to concept to the already existing crowdfunding concept. In a way that it offers more and better ideas.
the thing that makes it different or better from.the usual crowdfunding is because of the ALT concept as well. Accessibility. Liquidity and Transparency. That alone is a very very valuable and beneficial feature that they come.up with. I think this one is their best so far.

Well it is good to know about that, and as we can see that the people are now interested on the project of Arizn because they are enlighten on what is the project all about and how a small business can help to become successful when they try the crowdfunding in the blockchain technology.
That's why in this early stage Arizn platform already hit their first target, the soft cap and eventually it will continue to grow as the progress and updates as well... Still we need to support them until to their success and really soon they'll hit the hard cap...

That's right, this project needs more support from other people and investors, for the improvements of all. The Crowdfunding is very helpful from others, because they help the investors in a  small business to become  a successful big one.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 05:34:43 PM by XtraRolePlayer

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.
Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.
"First impression, lasts"

We are educated already in cryptocurrency and what matters for a certain investor is a trust that he will get from the project. Though that business is aligned with Arizn, if the business is untrustworthy then it will not success.
Therefore, in order to attract the investors, a business or a project must have reputable asset like developer and team.
Well, I have to agree with you. The first thing we have to evaluate is the team of the project. We need to evaluate if each member is really qualified and applicable to the project. We are also doing a background check so we may know if the team already gain a good digital portfolio for themselves.
Lol! Background and profile check if the person indeed exists and not a ghost. There’s a lot of false project conducting ICOs nowadays are taking photos somewhere or from someone else’s profile and create another profile out of them and name them after whoever they want. You will just be surprised you will see the same photo or erson in youtube or other social medias in different names wherein they are the original.
That's hillarious! Anyway, on serious note, checking their profile, will be too complicated for a common person. If you are really a bigtime investor and really want to invest, there is a possibility that you will have the means and resources to have a background check. I just hope that Arizn, can make a solution to know or verify if all the businesses or project that want to be affiliated with Arizn are legit.
I think that is possible nowadays. We are in a digital world and we are aiming to have applied the blockchain technology to every platform (in the future even on the internet) and it will be very easy to trace even pictures due to peer to peer feature of the said technology. I guess ARIZN will use this to make it more secure for all investors.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

Thanks for the info dude. Its still long to wait but no choice. If they want to participate in and take part in this noble project then they will need to wait. Its too good not to participate with, they must not miss it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

Thanks for the info dude. Its still long to wait but no choice. If they want to participate in and take part in this noble project then they will need to wait. Its too good not to participate with, they must not miss it.
It is not that long, you'll see. Time flies so fast. Anyway. It is worth the wait, i'm sure. This platform will get a lot of investors and supporters, because Arizn's tokenized crowdfunding, is very useful.to those who have plans to put up a business but lack funding.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Well you may be right with what you are saying, but Arizn's project has this way to maintain a good scheme and improve the good Arizn system, so it is possible to achieve success with its team, and with the help of crowdfunding not It is amazing that investors are really much here because Arizn's system is well-tested and fully-suited to most of its supporters.
I agree with what you said the method of crowdfunding is not surprising that many investors are looking at it, and for that reason it's an improved idea, so it's no wonder that many Arizn projects support, because of their reliability when it comes to the project and in the number of times it has been beaten, the victory is hopeful that it can be achieved soon enough with the help of Arizn's enhanced team.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.

Wow, its just a month and 9 days before it ends. But I guess it has already gain a lot of funding and support by now so it really is expected that the project's ICO will end fast.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well you may be right with what you are saying, but Arizn's project has this way to maintain a good scheme and improve the good Arizn system, so it is possible to achieve success with its team, and with the help of crowdfunding not It is amazing that investors are really much here because Arizn's system is well-tested and fully-suited to most of its supporters.

Its only natural for ARIZN to investigate those who want to source out funding using their platform. The platform will be susceptible to be used in scamming people if they don't do this. ARIZN as a crowdfunding platform has to protect its integrity and should make every steps necessary so that they can earn peoples trust. Crowdfunding is basically built on trust and opplatformy. Both are needed to be successful.

Of course every project has a security to protect their name ,reputation and integrity. I believe Arizn  Crowdfunding platform has this protection and always conduct first a private invratagation before funding small businesses. Arizn should maintain their good image in the public to continue win the trust of the investors.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Wow, its just a month and 9 days before it ends. But I guess it has already gain a lot of funding and support by now so it really is expected that the project's ICO will end fast.
I'm also thinking that way, crowdfunding is a big project, It gains more support to some investors because they know that their funds is safe from Arizn , I think Arizn has a good security protocol because many people depends their life to them.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

It is not that long, you'll see. Time flies so fast. Anyway. It is worth the wait, i'm sure. This platform will get a lot of investors and supporters, because Arizn's tokenized crowdfunding, is very useful.to those who have plans to put up a business but lack funding.

There are still a month before Arizn will done. Why it so fast? I just thinking that arizn started few weeks ago but look at this, they are nearly to end. I gonna look for my ethereum in my wallet and see how many AALT tokens I will buy in arizn. There are no rooms for those who are waiting for the end of their token sale because it will be bullished when September goes on.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

There are still a month before Arizn will done. Why it so fast? I just thinking that arizn started few weeks ago but look at this, they are nearly to end. I gonna look for my ethereum in my wallet and see how many AALT tokens I will buy in arizn. There are no rooms for those who are waiting for the end of their token sale because it will be bullished when September goes on.
What happening today in their token sale is a reason why we must put AALT token in our investment portfolio. There are many people who are still buying AALT token because they have confidence in arizn project. Because of this reason, I believe also that their token sale will end fastly. September is the month where bull run comes on and arizn has a perfect timing to the market.

papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

When you go in investment and to avoid scam get a second opinion, be skeptical of unsolicited investment
opportunities over the phone, online or from acquaintances. Before you invest, get a second opinion from a registered,
qualified advisor, a lawyer or an accountant. This will be a big help to all people/investors who wants to invest.

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not

Honestly for this reason that anyone who chooses to invest must be extremely careful to avoid being a victim of scams,becuase its very  important for you to understand that fundraising through ICOs is risky. You should therefore under no circumstance invest using an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

you have also point, aside form that you should consider which kind of blockchain their project is designed on. Many startups use ERC20. If not, then they must be using a custom decentralized blockchain and impressive proposition.

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Time by time, arizn project development goes well. As of now, I am thinking that they ICO will run in 2 months more but look at this, they only have 39 days before they end. Fast as time, I hope that I can buy more before the token sale finished. In regards with the development of the project, arizn continuously upgrading and updating their system so that people in their community will be satisfied in using arizn platform.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Time by time, arizn project development goes well. As of now, I am thinking that they ICO will run in 2 months more but look at this, they only have 39 days before they end. Fast as time, I hope that I can buy more before the token sale finished. In regards with the development of the project, arizn continuously upgrading and updating their system so that people in their community will be satisfied in using arizn platform.
"Arizn uses smart conracts they provide a range of products that offers a
stakes in exchange for cryptocurrency funding campaign on their platform,
A crowdfunding platform that build on the ethereum blockchain.
A completely transparent distributed ledger that is publicly view able by anyone."
Arizn is a truly amazing in their wonderful concept.
I can't wait to see their launching GoodLuck Arizn Team!
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

What happening today in their token sale is a reason why we must put AALT token in our investment portfolio. There are many people who are still buying AALT token because they have confidence in arizn project. Because of this reason, I believe also that their token sale will end fastly. September is the month where bull run comes on and arizn has a perfect timing to the market.
If Arizn's token sale will end fast, that's a great indication that they have received the trust of investors
who supports them in this Arizn's tokenised platform. And that would also means that Arizn already raised-up
enough funds they need to proceed with this project. This would hasten the delivery of this project earlier
thus,launching Arizn platform will enable them to make their vision happen of empowering entrepreneurs.

kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

I'm also thinking that way, crowdfunding is a big project, It gains more support to some investors because they know that their funds is safe from Arizn , I think Arizn has a good security protocol because many people depends their life to them.
The arizn crowdfunding is a great project, I was not surprised for a month as more and more investors are participating in the project of arizn. In arizn they assure you that your funds is safe in there platform.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

When you go in investment and to avoid scam get a second opinion, be skeptical of unsolicited investment
opportunities over the phone, online or from acquaintances. Before you invest, get a second opinion from a registered,
qualified advisor, a lawyer or an accountant. This will be a big help to all people/investors who wants to invest.

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not

Honestly for this reason that anyone who chooses to invest must be extremely careful to avoid being a victim of scams,becuase its very  important for you to understand that fundraising through ICOs is risky. You should therefore under no circumstance invest using an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

I Really know what are you saying, knowing that there are some people who do not trust others interms of handling their money. I think this project will proved that they will be worthy of their trust.

We can't blame them if they are doubtful in terms of handling their money, but the fact that you invest in one project, meaning you study it first,and you trust on it. I think this is not a big deal for the investors because they just invest on the project that they think has a good future in market price, and also have a potential to its project to be successful.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Well, I think the ARIZN team just want to surprise us about the new face of their website. It is true that the website is faster and more professional looking I guess. It is more user-friendly than before so I think ARIZN is ready for the launch of the platform. We will just continue supporting the project and encourage all investors to join us on our success.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: