Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

Creating a project is very difficult in many ways specially this kind of concept. You must have so many people to be partnered and company to meet and to give trust on. Nowadays company trust is very rare specially on supporting a project because of scams and running off budgets. On this project it is very amazing that you build up potential backers at all.
yeah sure, creating a project with a unique concept can be difficult in so many ways. You’ll need some help in order to execute your business thats why partnerships are important when creating this kind of projects, it allows small businesses the opportunity to grow their customer base and improve their business.

Yes,creating a project is not just one person makes it but a couple of hand helping together to build it. Like Arizn Crowdfunding projects there are teams behind that makes and managed this project in order to succeed. At the begginning of the project is difficult but  in the end if the project is successful everyone will benefit and celebrates.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katropaTNT

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

https://arizn.network/

Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

they are down again, this is not healthy for the ICO...
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

Gateway Timeout
The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yes, they should have a stable website hosting and a good  website technical support so that their system will not be down at all times. There server should also be able to accommodate many users. We are talking of handling finances or funds coming from different people here and they can't even maintain their website. Well I hope they can improve this.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Gateway Timeout

Yes, they should have a stable website hosting and a good  website technical support so that their system will not be down at all times. There server should also be able to accommodate many users. We are talking of handling finances or funds coming from different people here and they can't even maintain their website. Well I hope they can improve this.

I agree , they should have a stable website in order to cope up with the response and updates about the money invested to them, finances and funds are at risk, If they don't have a stable site, it will be hard for the community to see their funds and invested money, Hope they will fix this issue soon.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.

I think that buyback will help the ICO price will retain. There is an ICO I have joined that make this trick after they have gone their token sale. It helps for the price also to grow in the exchange where the coin is listed. Hopefully, arizn will reach the hardcap so that there is a buy back of tokens. But I think is is possible for arizn because this project has huge participants.
You mean when Arizn platform reach the hard cap that's only the time they'll have buy back round? This is something really important for everyone of us here, supporters and investors need it so much... I hope arizn will hit the hard cap so everyone will have the success they wanted...
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.
Well, I think the ARIZN team just want to surprise us about the new face of their website. It is true that the website is faster and more professional looking I guess. It is more user-friendly than before so I think ARIZN is ready for the launch of the platform. We will just continue supporting the project and encourage all investors to join us on our success.

It was a long wait for them to up and finish the website,
there are too many investors who attempted investing in the project and didn't get in because of the issues before.
I hope those people will back and can see how great the website now and how convenient to send investment now.

Is it ok now? I hope the maintenance is over already because I am waiting for their announcement last week and until now, I don't recieve any information. I took several days to go at their website but I failed so I stopped it. I think I will proceed when they have proper announcement about their website.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.
Well, I think the ARIZN team just want to surprise us about the new face of their website. It is true that the website is faster and more professional looking I guess. It is more user-friendly than before so I think ARIZN is ready for the launch of the platform. We will just continue supporting the project and encourage all investors to join us on our success.

there are too many investors who attempted investing in the project and didn't get in because of the issues before.
I hope those people will back and can see how great the website now and how convenient to send investment now.

Is it ok now? I hope the maintenance is over already because I am waiting for their announcement last week and until now, I don't recieve any information. I took several days to go at their website but I failed so I stopped it. I think I will proceed when they have proper announcement about their website.
Just wait sir! Everything will be settled by arizn. I know that many investors are waiting for their website and I think 1 day is enough just to be backed their website in work. I hope also that they will make any announcement regarding with the development of their site so that an investors like will not upset to arizn. I think if this problem will continuously go, many people will become mad in arizn.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.

Yeah, I think so, Arizn already collected > 2 million dollars. That means many investors believe this project is a good choice for investment. I think the team will have enough funds to develop the project. Let's wait for the good news

The team has already collected more than 4 millions USD on their ICO...

but in August 17, 2018 the team wrote this to their telegram...

Those are equivalent calculators. We have disabled them.
We have made no secret of the fact that we have raised 0 crypto.
With this in mind we have a big announcement coming up. Stay tuned.

They have huge announcement? Hopefully, it is good in our community. I know that they reach their soft cap because of private sale and not in terms of crypto, but as of now they collected an amount of 4M dollars and counting. Therefore, they have already gained cryptocurrency from the crypto investors. How it will add up if there is no portal of the investment. Better to reconstruct first the website so that, we can access in arizn.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
It sounds too good to be true. Any investment that sounds too good to be true probably is.
Compare any promised return with the returns on well-known stock indexes. Any investment
opportunity that claims you’ll receive substantially more than that could be highly risky –
or be an outright fraud.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.

I think that buyback will help the ICO price will retain. There is an ICO I have joined that make this trick after they have gone their token sale. It helps for the price also to grow in the exchange where the coin is listed. Hopefully, arizn will reach the hardcap so that there is a buy back of tokens. But I think is is possible for arizn because this project has huge participants.
You mean when Arizn platform reach the hard cap that's only the time they'll have buy back round? This is something really important for everyone of us here, supporters and investors need it so much... I hope arizn will hit the hard cap so everyone will have the success they wanted...
I think its possible to reach the hardcap because many potenial investor  here will be  partnership of arizn so that the success of this project will be achieve,therefore  I would like also share to my friend who does also potenial to invest at Arizn project.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Just wait sir! Everything will be settled by arizn. I know that many investors are waiting for their website and I think 1 day is enough just to be backed their website in work. I hope also that they will make any announcement regarding with the development of their site so that an investors like will not upset to arizn. I think if this problem will continuously go, many people will become mad in arizn.
Yes, I agree! Investors and supporters are skeptical and cautious that is why they do a close monitoring on what they see is a good or potential project to invest with. Perhaps an announcement should have been made so they won't get disappointed and being left wondering  what's going-on with its website. But basing on Arizn's success history in their projects, I guess, they will not risk their reputation just like that. Let's give Arizn sometime as they work on developing their website, I'm sure they'll be back in no time for their supporters and investors.
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

I found the project very good. There are many people interested because the content is very interesting and attract the viewer. I think this project of the team will succeed. I will follow the project. Good luck and work well
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.

Yeah, I think so, Arizn already collected > 2 million dollars. That means many investors believe this project is a good choice for investment. I think the team will have enough funds to develop the project. Let's wait for the good news
thats right, we all know that arizn had sold over a whopping $2 million dollars in their private sale which is great for the development of the project.as of now they are still having an ICO which can help make the development of arizn much more better.

I love Tuna belly. Anyway, the ICO of ARIZN is more likely to be successful with the initial 2 Million dollars that is already a great help to start their platform. I believe that they will not need to spend that much on a digital crowdfunding platform to succeed.

ICO of Arizn crowdfunding is still on going but they already raised $2 million from their private sale. It means the flow of this project is really great.  Arizn still attracting investors to invest on their crowdfunding platform not only for the sake of the project and investors but also for the development of this project to become more useful in funding small businesses.
Your right, there are lot of investors now who attracted to invest as they read and know how this project flow, even a small businesses have a chance to be success on their part once they try the crowdfunding platform through the blockchain technology.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal

I think its possible to reach the hardcap because many potenial investor  here will be  partnership of arizn so that the success of this project will be achieve,therefore  I would like also share to my friend who does also potenial to invest at Arizn project.

It is looks amazing, if the hardcap will hit more, there is the big chance that the all investors will success and the chance that they can be achieve their wanted. I hope the success of this project.
langka1213

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

that's right, but also it is nice if this project have more supporters in that ways the investors will encourage and if they encourage there is the big chance that they will join in this project.
langka1213

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

The team has already collected more than 4 millions USD on their ICO...

but in August 17, 2018 the team wrote this to their telegram...

Those are equivalent calculators. We have disabled them.
We have made no secret of the fact that we have raised 0 crypto.
With this in mind we have a big announcement coming up. Stay tuned.

They have huge announcement? Hopefully, it is good in our community. I know that they reach their soft cap because of private sale and not in terms of crypto, but as of now they collected an amount of 4M dollars and counting. Therefore, they have already gained cryptocurrency from the crypto investors. How it will add up if there is no portal of the investment. Better to reconstruct first the website so that, we can access in arizn.

Wow that's a great news if, actually the Arizn project had reached softcap. so like what other said this project can be successful just wait for a minute until the sale will complete. for us to see the progress of this project.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Gateway Timeout

Yes, they should have a stable website hosting and a good  website technical support so that their system will not be down at all times. There server should also be able to accommodate many users. We are talking of handling finances or funds coming from different people here and they can't even maintain their website. Well I hope they can improve this.
I must agree with you. The availability and stability of a website is really a  must for a good project and company like ARIZN. We are glad that their website is already up and running. The good thing about this is that it is much better than before and ready for the launch. I guess they have just fixed some things on the website to prepare it for the launch.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal

Yes. Agree with you. Buyback will guarantee investors more security and i believe all ICOs must have this or must do this. Imagine there’s a lot of successful ICOs out there but then some of their tokens loses value and some values drop lower than the ICO price so investors instead of earning they are losing. With buyback, may not earn but at least they are recovering the money they’ve taken out for the tokens.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal

Yes. Agree with you. Buyback will guarantee investors more security and i believe all ICOs must have this or must do this. Imagine there’s a lot of successful ICOs out there but then some of their tokens loses value and some values drop lower than the ICO price so investors instead of earning they are losing. With buyback, may not earn but at least they are recovering the money they’ve taken out for the tokens.
That is a brilliant idea on my opinion. Well, the important thing well just for the meantime though is that, they will.not.loose what they have invested. It is a consolation for the investors that although they haven't earn but they can still get back what they have invested. That is really fsit enough, but with this thing, i believe, investors will be more interested. Go, Arizn, i know you will soon be operating your tokenized crowdfunding.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal

well this is interesting, ARIZN already sold a whopping $4 million dollars now hitting their hard cap will not be a problem they already gained so many investors and supporters to reach their hard cap their supporters just need to spread the word.by the way, the buy back idea is pretty clever i hope this project reach the hard so that many could benefit with this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: