Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

What catches my attention with this Arizn project is about the crowdfunding. You know, crowdfunding is now getting popular.  Besides it is an advantage to a common people because with just a small amount, you can be part of a project or company. You will be given a chance to start small. This really a big help to a lot of people giving them a chance to invest.
You are right! Crowdfunding is really known as it has been a great tool in raising funds especially for project developer who doesn't have enough finances to start.With Arizn, crowdfunding is built with blockchain for security, accountability , liquidity and transparency for all the transactions that is going to take place.These also  helps attract more investors and supporters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Quote from: AALT
Big announcements and big updates coming 28/08/2018. The last 30 days of ICO will be upon us. Thanks for all your support !

Hey guys! I found it with the telegram of arizn. I always updated nowadays because few more weeks to go before this project will end! Last 30 days of ICO becomes more great specially for those who are waiting for their project to be launched. I hope that this big announcement will bring goodness to the community.
wow thank you for sharing the good news ,,about for Arizn project I would really think that this project will be succeed,so that it will bring also the positve output in the future,specially to all investor on this project..
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

I agree with you, this project has collected more than 2 million dollars from the investors (it means the soft cap has been reached). The ICO is still running and will end in 30 days ahead, they still have a chance to get more fund from other investors.

langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

Yes,you are right. This Arizn Crowdfunding platform is really a convincing project because it was already successful from the beginning. This project will continue to attract more investors and become famous crowdfunding project in the world of cryptocurrency.

Wow that looks amazing, The Arizn Crowdfunding Platform are really great, also they have an accountability,liquidity, and transparency which has a good features that this project must great in other project. I hope this project will succeed to their dreams.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:56:17 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 07:10:46 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I agree with you, this project has collected more than 2 million dollars from the investors (it means the soft cap has been reached). The ICO is still running and will end in 30 days ahead, they still have a chance to get more fund from other investors.
Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.
I think you are right XtraRolePlayer! Well I guess, the project will surely convince investors and supporter for this great project. ARIZN team is doing their best to make the most of the days in improving and enhancing the platform to make it easier for the users to use the platform itself.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

The team and developers of Arizn really did a good job on these projects. I will follow the news about the Arizn family. I wish you success and success.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

I think you are right XtraRolePlayer! Well I guess, the project will surely convince investors and supporter for this great project. ARIZN team is doing their best to make the most of the days in improving and enhancing the platform to make it easier for the users to use the platform itself.
you are all correct people. Arizn team really looks.like they are really long time.in this field of business. Their strategies such as the promotions are very effective and they know how to advertise this tokenized crowdfunding. They know how to attract supporters and investors and also all the people working for them.knows how to do.their job well.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Since i first saw this project i was a bit hesitant at first but when i notice that the they had sold over $2 million dollars in their private sale then sold another $2 million dollars that when i was convinced that this project is worth following and supporting.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Since i first saw this project i was a bit hesitant at first but when i notice that the they had sold over $2 million dollars in their private sale then sold another $2 million dollars that when i was convinced that this project is worth following and supporting.

Yes, you are quite right. Arizn is really getting the attention of the crowd. Hopefully they will also be supporting the project by investing with Arizn. How much is the hard cap for the project by the way?
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:47:15 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Monitor your investment accounts for any suspicious activity. You should confirm that you authorized
all of the transactions that appear in your account statements and trade confirmations.
To avoid victim of scam or fraudulent.

An unsolicited sales pitch may be part of a fraudulent investment scheme.
Many scams use spam to reach potential victims. For example, with a bulk e-mail program,
spammers can send personalized messages to millions of people at once for much less than
the cost of cold calling or traditional mail, we must secure our data or personal information to avoid these.

A Suitable technical and organisational measures need to be taken to secure personal data.
Whenever data is sent to external processors it must be protected or encrypted.
Personal Data should not be downloaded onto memory sticks or other portable devices.
Donya.loids

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

I am so excited to see what will be the big thing on August 28, 2018...

Big announcements and big updates coming 28/08/2018. The last 30 days of ICO will be upon us. Thanks for all your support !

That is there update.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Monitor your investment accounts for any suspicious activity. You should confirm that you authorized
all of the transactions that appear in your account statements and trade confirmations.
To avoid victim of scam or fraudulent.

An unsolicited sales pitch may be part of a fraudulent investment scheme.
Many scams use spam to reach potential victims. For example, with a bulk e-mail program,
spammers can send personalized messages to millions of people at once for much less than
the cost of cold calling or traditional mail, we must secure our data or personal information to avoid these.

A Suitable technical and organisational measures need to be taken to secure personal data.
Whenever data is sent to external processors it must be protected or encrypted.
Personal Data should not be downloaded onto memory sticks or other portable devices.

Well I think Arizn can provide that kind of security, because they are aware of this matter, investors will be safe in the system, since it is secured with multi layered security, that's what must be crowd funding means security of the program and funds of the young developers and young investors.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 10:33:14 AM by joliepearl06

Hey guys! I found it with the telegram of arizn. I always updated nowadays because few more weeks to go before this project will end! Last 30 days of ICO becomes more great specially for those who are waiting for their project to be launched. I hope that this big announcement will bring goodness to the community.
Really? I hope that there is a positive feedback when it comes to their token sale. I believe that arizn will bring a welfare in the community of crowdfunding. Few more weeks to spend and I know that all of the people that have participated will compensate by this project. I am also one of the buyer AALT token and I am always speculating with their updates. Thanks to this info!
Big announcement and updates!

Seems like there is a new thing to be waited in this project. They are quiet for more than a week, after they were listed on Bancor. So, I am hoping that this big announcement will bring welfare to the community. Please be more serious in your 30 days ICO and I hope that you will return to us the trust we put to your project.
I wander what will be the reactions of all supporters and investors of Arizn platform when they read about this, for sure many of them are excited and other are nervious to it especially those who have big investment with them... Only 2 days left until the big announcement, good luck to all of you guys...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

It is good if you also put some investments here in arizn. It will help this project to add up their collected funds. We have 30 days to think, search and invest in arizn but I am hoping that you will not wait for them to be end because days are running fastly.

I want also to put again another investment in this project but it seems like my capital was gone because of the market crash. Hopefully, I won't miss up also.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
It sounds too good to be true. Any investment that sounds too good to be true probably is.
Compare any promised return with the returns on well-known stock indexes. Any investment
opportunity that claims you’ll receive substantially more than that could be highly risky –
or be an outright fraud.

Arizn is a genuine project for me, why? The developers as well as the team are willing to show their identity to the public. I viewed their videos and I saw the developer of arizn. It's great to see that this project is not just have a good platform but they execute it gradually so that the community will see the development of the project.
Its not easy to give your trust immediately in a new platform that exist. You have to carefully notice and gather about their background. Their objectives, their teams and their transparency to the public. But as I gradually knew this project I can foresee that this has a great potential if it will continue to develop. It is strategically plan as a portal of business industry. Well, I just hope it will progress continuously.

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Yes! It is not late for the new investors specially for those who are looking for the potentiality of arizn. Some of us are looking for a good side of this project. I suggest if we will raise also the other side of the project, the implication and disadvantages if ever arizn would not succeed so that we can prove that arizn is really helpful.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Really? I hope that there is a positive feedback when it comes to their token sale. I believe that arizn will bring a welfare in the community of crowdfunding. Few more weeks to spend and I know that all of the people that have participated will compensate by this project. I am also one of the buyer AALT token and I am always speculating with their updates. Thanks to this info!
Big announcement and updates!

Seems like there is a new thing to be waited in this project. They are quiet for more than a week, after they were listed on Bancor. So, I am hoping that this big announcement will bring welfare to the community. Please be more serious in your 30 days ICO and I hope that you will return to us the trust we put to your project.
I wander what will be the reactions of all supporters and investors of Arizn platform when they read about this, for sure many of them are excited and other are nervous to it especially those who have big investment with them... Only 2 days left until the big announcement, good luck to all of you guys...
Yes, I agree!This kind of announcement will surely give them excitement and nervousness at the same time. But I have a gut feeling that this big announcements and updates is going to be great for all supporters and investors of Arizn. Let's wait and see. 
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Yes, you are quite right. Arizn is really getting the attention of the crowd. Hopefully they will also be supporting the project by investing with Arizn. How much is the hard cap for the project by the way?

Arizn already reached soft cap of $2 million dollar and now they are on their way to achieve their goals on their hard cap of $25 million dollar. Arizn continue to attract more investors through their Crowdfunding project which is open until September 26. It is not too late to invest for those who wants to have also a share of Arizn success.

Well, this is not new in this project, since at first we all know about the successful of its private sale and we all know that this is one reason why the project is very interested in some investors. I believe that this will become successful until the end of the ICO sale.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

The team and developers of Arizn really did a good job on these projects. I will follow the news about the Arizn family. I wish you success and success.

Really succeess on this project  as I think because it also buil the trust of many  investor therefore it would introduce my freinds and relatives to invest at arizn project because its very great project in terms at crowdfunding industry today,
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: