Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

The team and developers of Arizn really did a good job on these projects. I will follow the news about the Arizn family. I wish you success and success.

Really succeess on this project  as I think because it also buil the trust of many  investor therefore it would introduce my freinds and relatives to invest at arizn project because its very great project in terms at crowdfunding industry today,
I see a success on this arizn project, a crowdfunding platform that help people with problem in their finances. Many people are interested in their project and I will wait their big announcements and their big updates.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

I agree with you, this project has collected more than 2 million dollars from the investors (it means the soft cap has been reached). The ICO is still running and will end in 30 days ahead, they still have a chance to get more fund from other investors.
Since i first saw this project i was a bit hesitant at first but when i notice that the they had sold over $2 million dollars in their private sale then sold another $2 million dollars that when i was convinced that this project is worth following and supporting.

Yes, you are quite right. Arizn is really getting the attention of the crowd. Hopefully they will also be supporting the project by investing with Arizn. How much is the hard cap for the project by the way?

Arizn already reached soft cap of $2 million dollar and now they are on their way to achieve their goals on their hard cap of $25 million dollar. Arizn continue to attract more investors through their Crowdfunding project which is open until September 26. It is not too late to invest for those who wants to have also a share of Arizn success.

Well, this is not new in this project, since at first we all know about the successful of its private sale and we all know that this is one reason why the project is very interested in some investors. I believe that this will become successful until the end of the ICO sale.

That's Right, this project is very Interesting because of their crowdfunding platform that is really help all people with their problem interms of their finances. just like you I wish that this project will become a successful they reach their goals.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

I agree with you, this project has collected more than 2 million dollars from the investors (it means the soft cap has been reached). The ICO is still running and will end in 30 days ahead, they still have a chance to get more fund from other investors.
Since i first saw this project i was a bit hesitant at first but when i notice that the they had sold over $2 million dollars in their private sale then sold another $2 million dollars that when i was convinced that this project is worth following and supporting.

Yes, you are quite right. Arizn is really getting the attention of the crowd. Hopefully they will also be supporting the project by investing with Arizn. How much is the hard cap for the project by the way?

Arizn already reached soft cap of $2 million dollar and now they are on their way to achieve their goals on their hard cap of $25 million dollar. Arizn continue to attract more investors through their Crowdfunding project which is open until September 26. It is not too late to invest for those who wants to have also a share of Arizn success.
Yes, I agree with you about that. We have to be very glad that they are now on their way to their goal hardcap. ARIZN will eventually launch in no time and many people will benefit from this project by simply investing through crowdfunding on their projects.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Yes, I agree with you about that. We have to be very glad that they are now on their way to their goal hardcap. ARIZN will eventually launch in no time and many people will benefit from this project by simply investing through crowdfunding on their projects.
Another thing that is good with Arizn is not just they are crowdfunding supporters, the LiquiDEX cryptocurrency exchange is also a good thing. Investors will not need anymore to hop from one exchange to another for their AALT tokens because fron Arizn platform itself already has an exchange where they could trade their tokens from.

sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:46:43 PM

Well, this is not new in this project, since at first we all know about the successful of its private sale and we all know that this is one reason why the project is very interested in some investors. I believe that this will become successful until the end of the ICO sale.

That's Right, this project is very Interesting because of their crowdfunding platform that is really help all people with their problem interms of their finances. just like you I wish that this project will become a successful they reach their goals.
Well that's right about your saying and it's no wonder that this is really going to happen because the crowdfunding platform is further strengthened by the system to help people in the face of financial loss through a project of Arizn and a lot of trusting here, so it's no wonder that it can achieve success sooner with the help of the team.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.

Yeah, their token sales are still running and will end in 30 days ahead, so investors still have time to support this project. If this project gets more support from investors, it will be good for the development of this project in the future. So, the team must try to get more investors.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.

Yeah, their token sales are still running and will end in 30 days ahead, so investors still have time to support this project. If this project gets more support from investors, it will be good for the development of this project in the future. So, the team must try to get more investors.

True. I think its the best time to invest with ARIZN. If you still have doubts in mind, well you just need to join them on telegram and ask questions. I think Cryptowingz is the one handling this project as their marketing partner. They will be able to answer our doubts and questions in mind.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

True. I think its the best time to invest with ARIZN. If you still have doubts in mind, well you just need to join them on telegram and ask questions. I think Cryptowingz is the one handling this project as their marketing partner. They will be able to answer our doubts and questions in mind.

You are right,it's time to invest in Arizn crowdfunding project because there is no doubt about it's success. This project is really amazing in terms of marketing strategy to attract more investors and supporters for the continues success  and development. Not all Crowdfunding project become successful but Arizn since from the beginning already succeed when they raised the $2 million dollar funds.

Crowdfunding is not a common thing in this market, some young investors will try it, I think Arizn has the security protocol to counter some hackers in the system, So the investors money will be safe, Let's put the fact that not all the crowdfunding project became successful, But raising $2 million dollar funds is a good thing for the project.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Quote from: AALT
Big announcements and big updates coming 28/08/2018. The last 30 days of ICO will be upon us. Thanks for all your support !

Hey guys! I found it with the telegram of arizn. I always updated nowadays because few more weeks to go before this project will end! Last 30 days of ICO becomes more great specially for those who are waiting for their project to be launched. I hope that this big announcement will bring goodness to the community.
Really? I hope that there is a positive feedback when it comes to their token sale. I believe that arizn will bring a welfare in the community of crowdfunding. Few more weeks to spend and I know that all of the people that have participated will compensate by this project. I am also one of the buyer AALT token and I am always speculating with their updates. Thanks to this info!
Big announcement and updates!

Seems like there is a new thing to be waited in this project. They are quiet for more than a week, after they were listed on Bancor. So, I am hoping that this big announcement will bring welfare to the community. Please be more serious in your 30 days ICO and I hope that you will return to us the trust we put to your project.
I wander what will be the reactions of all supporters and investors of Arizn platform when they read about this, for sure many of them are excited and other are nervous to it especially those who have big investment with them... Only 2 days left until the big announcement, good luck to all of you guys...
Yes, I agree!This kind of announcement will surely give them excitement and nervousness at the same time. But I have a gut feeling that this big announcements and updates is going to be great for all supporters and investors of Arizn. Let's wait and see. 
Yah let's hope for the best mate, with all of their supporters that keep supporting them since the beginning and to all their early investor we can assure that this announcement is positively for the success of Arizn platform...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Financial shortage yet has an excellent project, no worries bacause arizn is here. It will help everyone of us to be funded and spread out to the community using the blockchain technology. This is a decentralized application which means that they will value the transparency and immutability of both investor and founder.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

A lot of project nowadays that failed eventhough they have a good platform. Investors avoid to invest nowadays because there is a bear market. In addition, a lot of scam projects that are ruining the industry. But arizn has strong community and they already have developments about their platform. Therefore, it is miles away than other ico.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Another thing that is good with Arizn is not just they are crowdfunding supporters, the LiquiDEX cryptocurrency exchange is also a good thing. Investors will not need anymore to hop from one exchange to another for their AALT tokens because fron Arizn platform itself already has an exchange where they could trade their tokens from.
Yes! The liquiDEX of arizn will make our trades more efficient and fast. It wi become easy for us to buy or sell all of our AALT in their own platform. But I will wait till they put their tokens at binance because even there is a liquidex, centralized exchange also needed so that they will become dominant and popular throughout the world.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Quote from: AALT
Big announcements and big updates coming 28/08/2018. The last 30 days of ICO will be upon us. Thanks for all your support !

Hey guys! I found it with the telegram of arizn. I always updated nowadays because few more weeks to go before this project will end! Last 30 days of ICO becomes more great specially for those who are waiting for their project to be launched. I hope that this big announcement will bring goodness to the community.
Really? I hope that there is a positive feedback when it comes to their token sale. I believe that arizn will bring a welfare in the community of crowdfunding. Few more weeks to spend and I know that all of the people that have participated will compensate by this project. I am also one of the buyer AALT token and I am always speculating with their updates. Thanks to this info!
Big announcement and updates!

Seems like there is a new thing to be waited in this project. They are quiet for more than a week, after they were listed on Bancor. So, I am hoping that this big announcement will bring welfare to the community. Please be more serious in your 30 days ICO and I hope that you will return to us the trust we put to your project.
I wander what will be the reactions of all supporters and investors of Arizn platform when they read about this, for sure many of them are excited and other are nervous to it especially those who have big investment with them... Only 2 days left until the big announcement, good luck to all of you guys...
Yes, I agree!This kind of announcement will surely give them excitement and nervousness at the same time. But I have a gut feeling that this big announcements and updates is going to be great for all supporters and investors of Arizn. Let's wait and see. 
Yah let's hope for the best mate, with all of their supporters that keep supporting them since the beginning and to all their early investor we can assure that this announcement is positively for the success of Arizn platform...

Nice to hear!  Arizn platform is an awesome project their concept is very interesting.
I can't wait in their launching and their progress!
Hoping for the best for Arizn Crowdfunding Team you can rely on our support.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Yes the project is interesting and that fact that platform attract  $2M during the PRIVATE SALE shows that investors like the platform.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

A lot of project nowadays that failed eventhough they have a good platform. Investors avoid to invest nowadays because there is a bear market. In addition, a lot of scam projects that are ruining the industry. But arizn has strong community and they already have developments about their platform. Therefore, it is miles away than other ico.
That's true! We see a lot of projects that didn't succeed,there's  a lot of struggles to gain the trust and support of people due to failure of earning the interest of people and also those scams happening. Arizn's advantage is that they already built relationship with different communities way back and through this, people will eventually see that Arizn is a project they could trust and invest into. They still have to time to check on Arizn's project thoroughly and get to invest with them.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

You are right,it's time to invest in Arizn crowdfunding project because there is no doubt about it's success. This project is really amazing in terms of marketing strategy to attract more investors and supporters for the continues success  and development. Not all Crowdfunding project become successful but Arizn since from the beginning already succeed when they raised the $2 million dollar funds.

Crowdfunding is not a common thing in this market, some young investors will try it, I think Arizn has the security protocol to counter some hackers in the system, So the investors money will be safe, Let's put the fact that not all the crowdfunding project became successful, But raising $2 million dollar funds is a good thing for the project.

Yes that's right, the Arizn team have their own tactics or strategy in terms of crowdfunding and also they have an great security that will makes the investors feeling great, because they believe that their money will be safe on this project, this is the main focus of this project.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

That's true! We see a lot of projects that didn't succeed,there's  a lot of struggles to gain the trust and support of people due to failure of earning the interest of people and also those scams happening. Arizn's advantage is that they already built relationship with different communities way back and through this, people will eventually see that Arizn is a project they could trust and invest into. They still have to time to check on Arizn's project thoroughly and get to invest with them.
You are all correct. That is the reason why we need to encourage everyone to support this project. By supporting this project, the probability of scam projects will be lessened if not totally eliminated. We need ARIZN. No to scam projects.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Well interms to raised fund  immediately in just a few weeks, it also key to succeed on this project ,,although some on them  investor will not believe due to for other deep reason,like they thought as negative thingking to path on this project because the crowdfunding before will not also transferrable to the investor as I think but, if you like to compare the Arizn Project now, it will aslo very unique brand from trusting crowndfunding industry  in the future.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

You are all correct. That is the reason why we need to encourage everyone to support this project. By supporting this project, the probability of scam projects will be lessened if not totally eliminated. We need ARIZN. No to scam projects.
Its very true that Arizn will be need together specially to those new investor does not enough money to invest at big amount  so that this project are suitable to all investors whether is big or small,so that sharing Arizn project is one a good opportunity to other people are also know and to become popular crowdfunding platform.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

You are right loveydovey04. This advantage will indeed help AALT token holders. And even those who would be future investors can just hold their tokens in their LIQUIDEX wallet and wait for a better price and trade it there by themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: