Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
i believe that the outcome of this transparency is more on security perse. And with blockchain technology the.more it supports the security reasons.that is why i know, a lot of investors will be interested to join Arizn tokenized crowdfunding.
Yea. Blockchain has always been known for this feature. That is why it is always recomended the use of blockchain if the issue is security and much more with all transactions. Crypto is money and we value it. It is understood that more users are so concerned with transparrency and security but it can all be found in Arizn. A tokenized crowdfunding platform.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
i believe that the outcome of this transparency is more on security perse. And with blockchain technology the.more it supports the security reasons.that is why i know, a lot of investors will be interested to join Arizn tokenized crowdfunding.
Yea. Blockchain has always been known for this feature. That is why it is always recomended the use of blockchain if the issue is security and much more with all transactions. Crypto is money and we value it. It is understood that more users are so concerned with transparrency and security but it can all be found in Arizn. A tokenized crowdfunding platform.
on my opinion, this transparency will strengthen the value of cryptocurrency. Because everyone will  and can deal effectively and efficiently because they know that through transparency, anyone can monitor the status of business so the outcome, everyone's move will be carefully planned therefore avoiding to create errors or wrong decisions.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

Thanks for the info dude. Its still long to wait but no choice. If they want to participate in and take part in this noble project then they will need to wait. Its too good not to participate with, they must not miss it.
It is not that long, you'll see. Time flies so fast. Anyway. It is worth the wait, i'm sure. This platform will get a lot of investors and supporters, because Arizn's tokenized crowdfunding, is very useful.to those who have plans to put up a business but lack funding.

There are still a month before Arizn will done. Why it so fast? I just thinking that arizn started few weeks ago but look at this, they are nearly to end. I gonna look for my ethereum in my wallet and see how many AALT tokens I will buy in arizn. There are no rooms for those who are waiting for the end of their token sale because it will be bullished when September goes on.
Well maybe it's really fast after this but not everyone's notice because of the fact that the day is just so fast today, so good news to each other because its ICO really big to be shared to help each of its participants, so The developer and his team have really said that it's no wonder that Arizn's success will be achieved in the future, and the team will have the benefits of getting everyone to it.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.

Yeah, I think so, Arizn already collected > 2 million dollars. That means many investors believe this project is a good choice for investment. I think the team will have enough funds to develop the project. Let's wait for the good news
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

on my opinion, this transparency will strengthen the value of cryptocurrency. Because everyone will  and can deal effectively and efficiently because they know that through transparency, anyone can monitor the status of business so the outcome, everyone's move will be carefully planned therefore avoiding to create errors or wrong decisions.

I think they did make an update on their website. It is  not unusual for project developers to make changes or updates on their website. Good thing here is that the project seems to be getting a little more attention and support now. This is great since we can expect a successful ICO after this.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.

Yes,because Arizn  is really a great Crowdfunding platform with full packaged to attract more investors even though the current market is not good. Investors believe that the Arizn project will succeed. Arizn become attractive to the investors because Arizn cares and protect investors investments to the maximum extent through Accessibility,Liquidity and Transparency of the project. There is no doubt that this project will go far beyond our expectations.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.
Well, I think the ARIZN team just want to surprise us about the new face of their website. It is true that the website is faster and more professional looking I guess. It is more user-friendly than before so I think ARIZN is ready for the launch of the platform. We will just continue supporting the project and encourage all investors to join us on our success.

It was a long wait for them to up and finish the website,
there are too many investors who attempted investing in the project and didn't get in because of the issues before.
I hope those people will back and can see how great the website now and how convenient to send investment now.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Yeah, I think so, Arizn already collected > 2 million dollars. That means many investors believe this project is a good choice for investment. I think the team will have enough funds to develop the project. Let's wait for the good news

The team has already collected more than 4 millions USD on their ICO...

but in August 17, 2018 the team wrote this to their telegram...

Those are equivalent calculators. We have disabled them.
We have made no secret of the fact that we have raised 0 crypto.
With this in mind we have a big announcement coming up. Stay tuned.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

That's a huge achievement for the team, Thanks for the updates, I will join their bounty program for good, Crowd funding is a good investment for me.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:28:21 AM by joliepearl06

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
you got that right dude. Eevrything you said was on point. I really appreciate the one who have conceptualized Crowdfunding, it opens opportunities to people with great ideas but doesn't have enough resources to support or push through with their projects.  With Arizn, promoting a tokenized crowdfunding will also give another more promising to concept to the already existing crowdfunding concept. In a way that it offers more and better ideas.
the thing that makes it different or better from.the usual crowdfunding is because of the ALT concept as well. Accessibility. Liquidity and Transparency. That alone is a very very valuable and beneficial feature that they come.up with. I think this one is their best so far.

Well it is good to know about that, and as we can see that the people are now interested on the project of Arizn because they are enlighten on what is the project all about and how a small business can help to become successful when they try the crowdfunding in the blockchain technology.
That's why in this early stage Arizn platform already hit their first target, the soft cap and eventually it will continue to grow as the progress and updates as well... Still we need to support them until to their success and really soon they'll hit the hard cap...
Is not a big deal to Arizn project to hit the hardap as soon as possible because many investor here are also support on this project ,,so that it can I see a brighter future if you are one investor on this project.
Oh really its great, thanks for the confidence you shown to us in this project its good to see that many people are putting their support to Arizn platform, that will boost the confidence of all investors and developer of this project...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Therefore, they have got the respect of many people in crypto industry. Looking forward with this news, I think they will proceed with the full development of the project since they have funds. It might be slow but there is a guarantee that we will experience a better  service of arizn. They built the strongest community ever, hoping that it will increase and stay until the token sale will finish.

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

I think they did make an update on their website. It is  not unusual for project developers to make changes or updates on their website. Good thing here is that the project seems to be getting a little more attention and support now. This is great since we can expect a successful ICO after this.
They made updates in their website because they want to provide us good services. A lot of development that made by the team of arizn and I know that they are pursuing to make things better specially if they will nearly to launch their project. What is unusual that developers are doing is having a maintenance after the token sale. When website goes down when ICO ends, then we can say that a certain project is a scam.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

They made updates in their website because they want to provide us good services. A lot of development that made by the team of arizn and I know that they are pursuing to make things better specially if they will nearly to launch their project. What is unusual that developers are doing is having a maintenance after the token sale. When website goes down when ICO ends, then we can say that a certain project is a scam.
Yes! But arizn is a mile difference among other project. Many things have been worked by this project since it was launched on the BTT forum. Many people await  their progress time by time. Unusual activities are conducted when ICO finished and what is happening right now in the maintenance of arizn is a matter of progress. They just settle the problem on their website so that we can easily look upon the project and contribute to arizn.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

When you go in investment and to avoid scam get a second opinion, be skeptical of unsolicited investment
opportunities over the phone, online or from acquaintances. Before you invest, get a second opinion from a registered,
qualified advisor, a lawyer or an accountant. This will be a big help to all people/investors who wants to invest.

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not

Honestly for this reason that anyone who chooses to invest must be extremely careful to avoid being a victim of scams,becuase its very  important for you to understand that fundraising through ICOs is risky. You should therefore under no circumstance invest using an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

you have also point, aside form that you should consider which kind of blockchain their project is designed on. Many startups use ERC20. If not, then they must be using a custom decentralized blockchain and impressive proposition.

Before you make any investment, understand how it works, the risks and any fees.

Make sure it fits with your financial goals and your other investments.

You need time and do a research before you invest.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

That's right! Arizn, a tokenised crowdfunding platform, had this blockchain for security, transparency and accountability of all transactions that is going to happen in its platform. Integration of blockchain technology truly is the backbone of projects such as  of Arizn for them to get the trust of investors and supporters to bring their project to higher chances of success. 
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

Therefore, they have got the respect of many people in crypto industry. Looking forward with this news, I think they will proceed with the full development of the project since they have funds. It might be slow but there is a guarantee that we will experience a better  service of arizn. They built the strongest community ever, hoping that it will increase and stay until the token sale will finish.
I think Arizn will be succeed, becuase despite it will new, it was  also build more trusted investor to raised the 2m dollars  fund at the early 3 weeks ,and I think as of now will be continue to rise the fund.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Your right about that, as we all know that in their private sale, they sold almost 2M and this is a big help for the development of their project but since that they have an ICO sale at this moment, this project will surely need more supporters to finish the development of it, i also hope that the project will success.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

That's a huge achievement for the team, Thanks for the updates, I will join their bounty program for good, Crowd funding is a good investment for me.

Wow, That's Great news, Let us all wait the Arizn team for other Good news, but for now let us hope to see this project have a lots of investors and hopefully this project will success in the future.
langka1213

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Basically, The ARIZN platform is all about crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a great concept to invest in a certain project even you have a little amount of money or you wanted to put your money to different projects which will give you a good chance to make your profit better. But it was even better when ARIZN combined it with Blockchain Technology and Smart Contract.
you got that right dude. Eevrything you said was on point. I really appreciate the one who have conceptualized Crowdfunding, it opens opportunities to people with great ideas but doesn't have enough resources to support or push through with their projects.  With Arizn, promoting a tokenized crowdfunding will also give another more promising to concept to the already existing crowdfunding concept. In a way that it offers more and better ideas.
the thing that makes it different or better from.the usual crowdfunding is because of the ALT concept as well. Accessibility. Liquidity and Transparency. That alone is a very very valuable and beneficial feature that they come.up with. I think this one is their best so far.

Well it is good to know about that, and as we can see that the people are now interested on the project of Arizn because they are enlighten on what is the project all about and how a small business can help to become successful when they try the crowdfunding in the blockchain technology.
That's why in this early stage Arizn platform already hit their first target, the soft cap and eventually it will continue to grow as the progress and updates as well... Still we need to support them until to their success and really soon they'll hit the hard cap...
Is not a big deal to Arizn project to hit the hardap as soon as possible because many investor here are also support on this project ,,so that it can I see a brighter future if you are one investor on this project.
Oh really its great, thanks for the confidence you shown to us in this project its good to see that many people are putting their support to Arizn platform, that will boots the confidence of all investors and developer of this project...

That's right, for now this project have a lots of supporters because their performance is truly great and amazing, hope to see that it will increase more supporter and have more investors.
langka1213

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

That's right! Arizn, a tokenised crowdfunding platform, had this blockchain for security, transparency and accountability of all transactions that is going to happen in its platform. Integration of blockchain technology truly is the backbone of projects such as  of Arizn for them to get the trust of investors and supporters to bring their project to higher chances of success. 

That's right, the Arizn project have an amazing platform that has an great security that have an transparency that shows the transactions of all investors, it is nice to know that this project give their best to serve, to get the support of all the investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: