Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

I agree with you, this project has collected more than 2 million dollars from the investors (it means the soft cap has been reached). The ICO is still running and will end in 30 days ahead, they still have a chance to get more fund from other investors.
Since i first saw this project i was a bit hesitant at first but when i notice that the they had sold over $2 million dollars in their private sale then sold another $2 million dollars that when i was convinced that this project is worth following and supporting.

Yes, you are quite right. Arizn is really getting the attention of the crowd. Hopefully they will also be supporting the project by investing with Arizn. How much is the hard cap for the project by the way?

Arizn already reached soft cap of $2 million dollar and now they are on their way to achieve their goals on their hard cap of $25 million dollar. Arizn continue to attract more investors through their Crowdfunding project which is open until September 26. It is not too late to invest for those who wants to have also a share of Arizn success.
Yes, I agree with you about that. We have to be very glad that they are now on their way to their goal hardcap. ARIZN will eventually launch in no time and many people will benefit from this project by simply investing through crowdfunding on their projects.

A lot of project nowadays that failed eventhough they have a good platform. Investors avoid to invest nowadays because there is a bear market. In addition, a lot of scam projects that are ruining the industry. But arizn has strong community and they already have developments about their platform. Therefore, it is miles away than other ico.
That's true! We see a lot of projects that didn't succeed,there's  a lot of struggles to gain the trust and support of people due to failure of earning the interest of people and also those scams happening. Arizn's advantage is that they already built relationship with different communities way back and through this, people will eventually see that Arizn is a project they could trust and invest into. They still have to time to check on Arizn's project thoroughly and get to invest with them.
You are all correct. That is the reason why we need to encourage everyone to support this project. By supporting this project, the probability of scam projects will be lessened if not totally eliminated. We need ARIZN. No to scam projects.
i am supporting this platform, as u have said this platform will lessen scam projects if every project that Arizn will accept will be checked for their legality. If they won't check it. I dont know in what ways Arizn can help to.lessen projects that are scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.

Yeah, their token sales are still running and will end in 30 days ahead, so investors still have time to support this project. If this project gets more support from investors, it will be good for the development of this project in the future. So, the team must try to get more investors.
thats right, there’s still time left to help make this project one of the most known in the market. Don’t hesitate to invest and support such a wonderful and innovative project let’s all help developing ARIZN by supporting its progress all the way to success.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

From the beginning, this project had looked convincing and many were interested in this project. now all is proven and they don't lose to investing in this project. the project that is one of the most talked about today.

I agree with you, this project has collected more than 2 million dollars from the investors (it means the soft cap has been reached). The ICO is still running and will end in 30 days ahead, they still have a chance to get more fund from other investors.
Since i first saw this project i was a bit hesitant at first but when i notice that the they had sold over $2 million dollars in their private sale then sold another $2 million dollars that when i was convinced that this project is worth following and supporting.

Yes, you are quite right. Arizn is really getting the attention of the crowd. Hopefully they will also be supporting the project by investing with Arizn. How much is the hard cap for the project by the way?

Arizn already reached soft cap of $2 million dollar and now they are on their way to achieve their goals on their hard cap of $25 million dollar. Arizn continue to attract more investors through their Crowdfunding project which is open until September 26. It is not too late to invest for those who wants to have also a share of Arizn success.
Yes, I agree with you about that. We have to be very glad that they are now on their way to their goal hardcap. ARIZN will eventually launch in no time and many people will benefit from this project by simply investing through crowdfunding on their projects.

A lot of project nowadays that failed eventhough they have a good platform. Investors avoid to invest nowadays because there is a bear market. In addition, a lot of scam projects that are ruining the industry. But arizn has strong community and they already have developments about their platform. Therefore, it is miles away than other ico.
That's true! We see a lot of projects that didn't succeed,there's  a lot of struggles to gain the trust and support of people due to failure of earning the interest of people and also those scams happening. Arizn's advantage is that they already built relationship with different communities way back and through this, people will eventually see that Arizn is a project they could trust and invest into. They still have to time to check on Arizn's project thoroughly and get to invest with them.
You are all correct. That is the reason why we need to encourage everyone to support this project. By supporting this project, the probability of scam projects will be lessened if not totally eliminated. We need ARIZN. No to scam projects.
i am supporting this platform, as u have said this platform will lessen scam projects if every project that Arizn will accept will be checked for their legality. If they won't check it. I dont know in what ways Arizn can help to.lessen projects that are scam.
I'm also in agreement with what you say we really do that to avoid scam projects or not, help with the best Arizn team doing things that should be avoided, and you're right about the one you're talking about my platform is that each project can assess whether it's a scam or not, so it's possible because it's capable of knowing a project is a scam with the help of the Arizn team, so in its way more people trust in its projects and reduce the concern of a supporter about the Azrizn project.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

I'm also in agreement with what you say we really do that to avoid scam projects or not, help with the best Arizn team doing things that should be avoided, and you're right about the one you're talking about my platform is that each project can assess whether it's a scam or not, so it's possible because it's capable of knowing a project is a scam with the help of the Arizn team, so in its way more people trust in its projects and reduce the concern of a supporter about the Azrizn project.

Everyone has doubts in the beginning. You can't avoid that since many project with good concept has been proven a scam from time to time. It is only natural for us users and investors to be wary if the project is legit or a scam. I believe that ARIZN has passed the period where users are doubting and has started to gain a good number of supporters. Let us wait and see if the project will have a successful ICO.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Well,that's good that you are one of the supporters of Arizn Crowdfunding platform.  I believe that it is trustworthy and will do everything to filter those scam projects. Since Arizn project start,it already gain success and this project will continue to gain success until the end because of the support of many investors on this great crowdfunding pllatform.
Arizn shows their interest in bringing this project into its success , a trustworthy project like this is a good thing to invest, the security of the funds are important for the investors and user's which Arizn is doing right now, they also have successfully gain supports in their funds, and the platform is good also, Im certain that this project will lessen the scam projects.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Well, It's not too late for the investors to invest in this project. ARIZN project will really have its own exponential growth of funds thru investors who have decided to invest in this project. Crowdfunding will really move it way to the next level.

Yeah, their token sales are still running and will end in 30 days ahead, so investors still have time to support this project. If this project gets more support from investors, it will be good for the development of this project in the future. So, the team must try to get more investors.
thats right, there’s still time left to help make this project one of the most known in the market. Don’t hesitate to invest and support such a wonderful and innovative project let’s all help developing ARIZN by supporting its progress all the way to success.
Maybe we need to use our extra support for others to know about arizn crowdfunding platform, though they already have many investors but they still need more of them so it will continue to grow in the coming days and be successful as well...
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Its good to see that there are people that supporting arizn. It will boost the confidence of other people also to buy more AALT today.

Arizn is the future of social investment hub. They will make the consensus in either a business or a potential project. They prevent the investors from getting scammed by filtering every project that will enter in arizn platform.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Yeah! Just look guys on the time left in the bounty campaign. There are still 29 days before the ICO end. I hope that we will help arizn to success because someday, we are also the one that will benefit by their platform specially if we are looking to have a potential backers or we want to start up a business.

Look at how arizn innovate the ecosystem of CFP and believe upon the promises of this project!
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

it is not an assurance that if we will look upon the projects in arizn, we will avoid scam projects. However, there is a 75 percent that we are safe from dummy projects in this platform. Arizn will try their best to eliminate fraudulent activities in crowdfunding industry. I hope everyone will look at the purposes of this project 

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.

Wow, its just a month and 9 days before it ends. But I guess it has already gain a lot of funding and support by now so it really is expected that the project's ICO will end fast.
I'm also thinking that way, crowdfunding is a big project, It gains more support to some investors because they know that their funds is safe from Arizn , I think Arizn has a good security protocol because many people depends their life to them.

Nice to hear that in ARIZN, because in many cases, the investors who see your investment posting will be relying
on you website to gain additional information about your company, its mission and method of operation.
If your website is poorly designed or out of date, the investors may not even bother to respond.
There's also the possibility that the site won't have relevant information regarding the persons area of interest.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Well,that's good that you are one of the supporters of Arizn Crowdfunding platform.  I believe that it is trustworthy and will do everything to filter those scam projects. Since Arizn project start,it already gain success and this project will continue to gain success until the end because of the support of many investors on this great crowdfunding pllatform.
Arizn shows their interest in bringing this project into its success , a trustworthy project like this is a good thing to invest, the security of the funds are important for the investors and user's which Arizn is doing right now, they also have successfully gain supports in their funds, and the platform is good also, Im certain that this project will lessen the scam projects.
I believe that Arizn will be able to gain more investors and supporters as they declare their core principles to be accountable, liable and transparent aside from the proof in their history having been involved in different successful  crowdfunding projects before. With a blockchain system,their drive to bring a platform that is accountable, liable and transparent will help them deliver a compliant, ethical and profitable platform that will boost confidence and trust for both investors and backers. It would be an advantage to investors who are eyeing for great projects to invest into Arizn for those reasons and their honorable act of reaching-out to more people to benefit from it.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Thanks for the update,im very satisfied on the development of arizn I’ve been monitoring their progress and it seems that they are in the right path,besides they already sold $2 million dollars in their private sale thats one great thing I’ve notice since the first time I saw this project i hope they succeed.

Wow, its just a month and 9 days before it ends. But I guess it has already gain a lot of funding and support by now so it really is expected that the project's ICO will end fast.
I'm also thinking that way, crowdfunding is a big project, It gains more support to some investors because they know that their funds is safe from Arizn , I think Arizn has a good security protocol because many people depends their life to them.

Nice to hear that in ARIZN, because in many cases, the investors who see your investment posting will be relying
on you website to gain additional information about your company, its mission and method of operation.
If your website is poorly designed or out of date, the investors may not even bother to respond.
There's also the possibility that the site won't have relevant information regarding the persons area of interest.

will I feel that the Arizn team will sure that the all investors will updated through their websites.
 It seems like many people will be support this project, hope they will be back and to show this project how great the websites that they have also and on how they convenient in all investments.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.
You are right notderossi, ARIZN will surely help the small investing individuals to raise money through crowdfunding. It will also give them the chance to participate in any investment projects even if they only have a small amount of funds. That way, they will not be deprived to have the chance to get more profit through investment.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

You are right notderossi, ARIZN will surely help the small investing individuals to raise money through crowdfunding. It will also give them the chance to participate in any investment projects even if they only have a small amount of funds. That way, they will not be deprived to have the chance to get more profit through investment.
Too noble a role they must have to help small investors start their own projects by funding them and providing them means they need to start. I really hope they’ll be successful to be able for them to help as many starting and already running businesses that need their help as they can.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Too noble a role they must have to help small investors start their own projects by funding them and providing them means they need to start. I really hope they’ll be successful to be able for them to help as many starting and already running businesses that need their help as they can.
i agree with tou on this. Arizn Tokenized Crowdfunding is really heplfull to all start up businesses. Very good opportunity for them, and it is like an open doors for them to eventually materialized their projects and concept into reality. I do hope that a lot will support this project so that it can help a lot of small time businessman.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Yes it is true about your saying the Arizn Crowdfunding platform is no longer surprising that its supporters are so much because it's different from all I have to check the incoming scam projects, so I think it's not surprising to achieve it the victory with Arizn supporters and the more investors are here because they see that it is more successful in the future.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Website is very good https://arizn.network/

28 days 14hours 02 minutes minutes still remain until ICO ends.

They have reach arround 5 Million dollars I think and the hard cap is 25 Million dollars.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Website is very good https://arizn.network/

28 days 14hours 02 minutes minutes still remain until ICO ends.

They have reach arround 5 Million dollars I think and the hard cap is 25 Million dollars.

Countdown for another success of Arizn Crowdfunding platform. Hard cap is $25 million dollars and it is not possible to reach because a lot of investors will come to invest on this great crowdfunding platform. Lets keep on supporting Arizn project and be the witness to it's continues success.
You've raise 2m$ in your private sales it was a good news, and to be partner on a well known CryptoWingz is a good idea. Your smart contract offer a range of products that tokenize equity, assets or loans to create compliant digital assets. Meaning that founders, start ups and existing business can tokenize their crowdfunding and create attractive and liquid offering for potential backers.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Yeah! Just look guys on the time left in the bounty campaign. There are still 29 days before the ICO end. I hope that we will help arizn to success because someday, we are also the one that will benefit by their platform specially if we are looking to have a potential backers or we want to start up a business.

Look at how arizn innovate the ecosystem of CFP and believe upon the promises of this project!
Correct and i think arizn is confident enough that they will get they needed contributors by the end of ICO, with the remaining 29 days im thinking if there's another update from them... By the way did any of you guys know their august 28th big announcement, can someone share it here!?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: