Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.

Yeah, I think so, Arizn already collected > 2 million dollars. That means many investors believe this project is a good choice for investment. I think the team will have enough funds to develop the project. Let's wait for the good news
Therefore, they have got the respect of many people in crypto industry. Looking forward with this news, I think they will proceed with the full development of the project since they have funds. It might be slow but there is a guarantee that we will experience a better  service of arizn. They built the strongest community ever, hoping that it will increase and stay until the token sale will finish.
Well, I guess with proper funding, the development of the platform will be faster than we expected. It is like building a house where we have enough fund and we use it to finance its construction. The more people we hire and the completeness of the materials. ARIZN is ready to operate since it has reached the softcap. I think we still need investors to fully operate because the fund will be used mostly on operations.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

Token-sale going on in good direction even bear market too this project getting nice attention from investors I hope in the end the team will get succeed to raise huge funds to make the development process much faster.

Yeah, I think so, Arizn already collected > 2 million dollars. That means many investors believe this project is a good choice for investment. I think the team will have enough funds to develop the project. Let's wait for the good news

Your right about that, as we all know that in their private sale, they sold almost 2M and this is a big help for the development of their project but since that they have an ICO sale at this moment, this project will surely need more supporters to finish the development of it, i also hope that the project will success.
Hey friend! Just a little correction. They have not yet reached their ICO period, they are still in their pre-sale as of this moment and if I am not mistaken those who will buy AALT tokens will get 30% bonus. With a project with a noble purpose like Arizn I believe many investors will support them, not just because the promise liquidity to their tokens but also because helping them succeed will mean a big help for other projects that would like to conduct ICOs to be funded. 
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

Therefore, they have got the respect of many people in crypto industry. Looking forward with this news, I think they will proceed with the full development of the project since they have funds. It might be slow but there is a guarantee that we will experience a better  service of arizn. They built the strongest community ever, hoping that it will increase and stay until the token sale will finish.
Well, I guess with proper funding, the development of the platform will be faster than we expected. It is like building a house where we have enough fund and we use it to finance its construction. The more people we hire and the completeness of the materials. ARIZN is ready to operate since it has reached the softcap. I think we still need investors to fully operate because the fund will be used mostly on operations.
i know, a lot of us here are really waiting for Arizn's project to be fully operational, maybe there is a quite a big percentage who will want to join the crowdfunding and experience how to be a part of a business. See, we can be partner of a certain business without having a big capital. I know if we think the business is good, we will be part of it through crowdfunding.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

thats right, we all know that arizn had sold over a whopping $2 million dollars in their private sale which is great for the development of the project.as of now they are still having an ICO which can help make the development of arizn much more better.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

thats right, we all know that arizn had sold over a whopping $2 million dollars in their private sale which is great for the development of the project.as of now they are still having an ICO which can help make the development of arizn much more better.

I love Tuna belly. Anyway, the ICO of ARIZN is more likely to be successful with the initial 2 Million dollars that is already a great help to start their platform. I believe that they will not need to spend that much on a digital crowdfunding platform to succeed.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

I love Tuna belly. Anyway, the ICO of ARIZN is more likely to be successful with the initial 2 Million dollars that is already a great help to start their platform. I believe that they will not need to spend that much on a digital crowdfunding platform to succeed.

ICO of Arizn crowdfunding is still on going but they already raised $2 million from their private sale. It means the flow of this project is really great.  Arizn still attracting investors to invest on their crowdfunding platform not only for the sake of the project and investors but also for the development of this project to become more useful in funding small businesses.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

ICO of Arizn crowdfunding is still on going but they already raised $2 million from their private sale. It means the flow of this project is really great.  Arizn still attracting investors to invest on their crowdfunding platform not only for the sake of the project and investors but also for the development of this project to become more useful in funding small businesses.

Crowdfunding is the new way of giving some funds to the people who are in need of it to use in their business or in their projects that will soon to be developed and have a brighter future, Arizn is a good opportunity for the young investors and developers who are into crypto system, The Arizn raised over 2 Million dollars from their private sale only, How much more in their another sale.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

C'mon guys i think those 2million dollars is an old update, Arizn already reached their soft cap a week ago... It's like they have 4million dollars total sale and for sure by now will add some amount... Better to search for the new update, to know the real satus of Arizn platform...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Token Sale
Cost of 1 token AALT: 0.0001 ETH
Term of token sale: 60 days with the possibility of an automatic early completion in
pursuing the final goals of ICO
Expanded goals after start of ICO: Impossible
Technical limitation of tokens: 1,200,000,000
Adjustable emission: Unsold tokens will be burnt
Secured ways to purchase tokens: Ethereum (ETH), fiat payments
Softcap: $2,000,000 (Target reached)
Hardcap: $25,000,000
Token Disbursement: 10 October 2018 (or 14 days after sale closes)
Arizn ALT Token (AALT): 0xb89cae06c883c48245795d70f19c91cfb1e46d23

Dont waste time, invest now!!!

They will not expand their ICO, why? They already reached their target. 2M dollars is a big goal for other project but a simple thing in arizn. I satisfied my investment in this project because I feel that time by time, it grows a lot. Aside from that, bounty hunters are also rewarded by arizn. I hope that the 15% allocation in bounty campaign will not be lessen.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Hardcap Allocation
27% Product Development
19% Marketing, sales, merchant acquisition & partnerships
12% Operations
6% Business Development
10% Management
6% External Legal
20% Buyback Rounds and Exchange liquidity

Their plan to buy back to gain the price they want before the year ends is a great thing for investors and holders.

I think that buyback will help the ICO price will retain. There is an ICO I have joined that make this trick after they have gone their token sale. It helps for the price also to grow in the exchange where the coin is listed. Hopefully, arizn will reach the hardcap so that there is a buy back of tokens. But I think is is possible for arizn because this project has huge participants.

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

When you go in investment and to avoid scam get a second opinion, be skeptical of unsolicited investment
opportunities over the phone, online or from acquaintances. Before you invest, get a second opinion from a registered,
qualified advisor, a lawyer or an accountant. This will be a big help to all people/investors who wants to invest.

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not

Honestly for this reason that anyone who chooses to invest must be extremely careful to avoid being a victim of scams,becuase its very  important for you to understand that fundraising through ICOs is risky. You should therefore under no circumstance invest using an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

you have also point, aside form that you should consider which kind of blockchain their project is designed on. Many startups use ERC20. If not, then they must be using a custom decentralized blockchain and impressive proposition.

Before you make any investment, understand how it works, the risks and any fees.

Make sure it fits with your financial goals and your other investments.

You need time and do a research before you invest.

Be suspicious of time-limited offers and high-pressure salespeople. If the investment is legitimate,
you should not have to invest on the spot. Take the time you need to make an informed decision.
Generally, anyone selling securities or offering investment advice must be registered with
their provincial securities regulator.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

C'mon guys i think those 2million dollars is an old update, Arizn already reached their soft cap a week ago... It's like they have 4million dollars total sale and for sure by now will add some amount... Better to search for the new update, to know the real satus of Arizn platform...
a good news if indeed this project has reached softcap. so this project can be said to be successful and just wait until the sale is complete and see the progress of this project later. goodjob team
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

i know, a lot of us here are really waiting for Arizn's project to be fully operational, maybe there is a quite a big percentage who will want to join the crowdfunding and experience how to be a part of a business. See, we can be partner of a certain business without having a big capital. I know if we think the business is good, we will be part of it through crowdfunding.
Yes, you are right!Arizn tokenised crowdfunding platform project is opening an opportunity to everyone . Be it for those who want to start business or personal endeavor, or companies who want to expand their business, investors who would want to gain profit as they give support, and crowdfunders- everyone can get to choose in what way they would want to benefit from Arizn's platform.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
i believe that the outcome of this transparency is more on security perse. And with blockchain technology the.more it supports the security reasons.that is why i know, a lot of investors will be interested to join Arizn tokenized crowdfunding.
Yea. Blockchain has always been known for this feature. That is why it is always recomended the use of blockchain if the issue is security and much more with all transactions. Crypto is money and we value it. It is understood that more users are so concerned with transparrency and security but it can all be found in Arizn. A tokenized crowdfunding platform.
on my opinion, this transparency will strengthen the value of cryptocurrency. Because everyone will  and can deal effectively and efficiently because they know that through transparency, anyone can monitor the status of business so the outcome, everyone's move will be carefully planned therefore avoiding to create errors or wrong decisions.

I think they did make an update on their website. It is  not unusual for project developers to make changes or updates on their website. Good thing here is that the project seems to be getting a little more attention and support now. This is great since we can expect a successful ICO after this.

Well having an update on a project is showing that they are concern on the supporters on this project, and to show up that they are aware on what was happen on the project. This is for the projects information to tje investors and who want to invest on it.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 05:16:46 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Hello good day to Gracechen17 and Lazeta, my apology if I late replied to your queries. Now regarding about posting updates in this thread

section, actually most of the updates of this project of Arizn all can be found at their telegram https://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup or

https://t.me/ariznnetwork and all of your concerns about this project you can ask everything in the telegram as well also their latest update too.

Thank you and have a good day Smiley
Nice working moderator! Hope that every question and suggestions here will be answered by any of your team. This project is really nice and I think cooperation of team members are important for the project to reach its goal. There are many things to be developed in arizn and I think it should be reposted here when updates will because most of the investors are looking in ANN thread rather than in social media site.
I agree! It is nice to see that someone from the ARIZN team answers our inquiry from time to time so that we can be updated. Well, we all know that the team was so busy especially that we are really near to the launching date. We wish for all the best for this project!
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

Well, you are not quite updated folk. That 2 million is only from their private sale but they’ve raise another 2 million from their pre-sale already. All in all they raised already 2 million dollar. If you doubt about it you can visit them in arizn.network

tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

Creating a project is very difficult in many ways specially this kind of concept. You must have so many people to be partnered and company to meet and to give trust on. Nowadays company trust is very rare specially on supporting a project because of scams and running off budgets. On this project it is very amazing that you build up potential backers at all.
yeah sure, creating a project with a unique concept can be difficult in so many ways. You’ll need some help in order to execute your business thats why partnerships are important when creating this kind of projects, it allows small businesses the opportunity to grow their customer base and improve their business.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

It is good to see website is back online and working great again. I was not able to get access to official website only counter was visible on that page and all other info had been removed. But it back online with updated stuff good luck and have bright future.
I guess that is good news for all of us who are really interested in this project. I have been supporting this project and I am quite sure that this will give us quite a different view of crowdfunding and how it works in a transparent environment by the power of Blockchain Technology. ARIZN really find its way to make it safe and reliable platform for all of us.
I am really curious about this. If I am an investor, how can transparency really help me when I invested in this project? Will it give me more income or will it give me more security? Well, as I have noticed that many supporters really are interested in this project because of its great features because Blockchain Technology is on its back.
i believe that the outcome of this transparency is more on security perse. And with blockchain technology the.more it supports the security reasons.that is why i know, a lot of investors will be interested to join Arizn tokenized crowdfunding.
Yea. Blockchain has always been known for this feature. That is why it is always recomended the use of blockchain if the issue is security and much more with all transactions. Crypto is money and we value it. It is understood that more users are so concerned with transparrency and security but it can all be found in Arizn. A tokenized crowdfunding platform.
on my opinion, this transparency will strengthen the value of cryptocurrency. Because everyone will  and can deal effectively and efficiently because they know that through transparency, anyone can monitor the status of business so the outcome, everyone's move will be carefully planned therefore avoiding to create errors or wrong decisions.

I think they did make an update on their website. It is  not unusual for project developers to make changes or updates on their website. Good thing here is that the project seems to be getting a little more attention and support now. This is great since we can expect a successful ICO after this.

Well having an update on a project is showing that they are concern on the supporters on this project, and to show up that they are aware on what was happen on the project. This is for the projects information to tje investors and who want to invest on it.

Giving an update of the project, clearly implifies that Arizn, is making  such movement of the project which indicates that they are visible and not a scam, that is my opinion though.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

Yes it is true about your saying the winning success of an Arizn ICO is not surprising because it possesses the most in all my way of achieving 2M dollars, with the help of crowdfunding platforms as to how its idea is enhanced so much that it can, and the investor will be able to increase it more and more to achieve its future success with Arizn team's help.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: