Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Lucilfer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

Update : Something we don't talk about much is LiquiDEX our decentralised exchange. The Arizn Exchange https://etherscan.io/…/0x92d76ad1c4bb8f739f9b927a7a0e151449… … is already compiled on mainnet. How does it work? It is a self-trading token that is 90% backed by ETH stored in the smart-contract. Every trade 10% of ETH value is deducted and paid proportionally to all token holders. It is the only token in the world that pays 10% of all trade volume for life to token holders. But wait there is more, Every time someone buys the token the price goes up by 1% and every time some one sells the token the price goes down by 1%. And every trade pays dividends to token holders.

https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork/

Thanks for sharing this update! It's good to know how the LiquiDex,the platform built in decentralized exchange, works.This is a secondary market of Arizn that allows ALT token holders to have instant liquidity.

Well, that is great, thank you for the additional information that you shared beerman. This is also another information that bring us to nice about the exchange on the matket. I think there are lot of supporters here are now enlighten regarfing on some updates after they see it.

If that is the case then it will be a win win for those who will support projects that are sourcing out funding thru ARIZN platform. Usually the funder don't really expect much of a return on technological research as the risk is higher. With ARIZN it will give you something of value already and that is a great feature for this project.
It is a good news indeed. It would really enlighten thos people who are waitinf for updates regarding this project. It seems that this is going to be on the top list of most awaited projects. Although as you have said that the funders are not that expecting high in terms of technological research, but all in all it is a great news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Arizn is a community-controlled project, quality projects get instant attention and for those who are potentially
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:38:11 PM by XtraRolePlayer

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.
Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.
"First impression, lasts"

We are educated already in cryptocurrency and what matters for a certain investor is a trust that he will get from the project. Though that business is aligned with Arizn, if the business is untrustworthy then it will not success.
Therefore, in order to attract the investors, a business or a project must have reputable asset like developer and team.
Well, I have to agree with you. The first thing we have to evaluate is the team of the project. We need to evaluate if each member is really qualified and applicable to the project. We are also doing a background check so we may know if the team already gain a good digital portfolio for themselves.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.
Well it's no surprise that because Arizn's project has a system that is designed to maintain its good idea and reputation with regard to a project so it's no wonder that it's early enough to achieve success and because of its extremely difficult team, so with the help of crowdfunding so many it's more investors investing in it to help the majority.
Having a good reputation is a must with this kind of platform and ARIZN is truly aware of these things. Despite many negative things that a crowdfunding industry was receiving, ARIZN really wanted to make a positive difference to gain the investors' trust and interest on crowdfunding by using the latest technology that will protect every investor and give them a transparent platform for the sake of fairness and reliability.
Not just in this platrm but every business must got to have good reputation, it is one of the key factor to attract would be investors or clients. It is like it is the first thing that they will based their judgment of the company. So good reputation matters a lot. And i do believe Arizn have that.

We are educated already in cryptocurrency and what matters for a certain investor is a trust that he will get from the project. Though that business is aligned with Arizn, if the business is untrustworthy then it will not success.
Therefore, in order to attract the investors, a business or a project must have reputable asset like developer and team.
Well, I have to agree with you. The first thing we have to evaluate is the team of the project. We need to evaluate if each member is really qualified and applicable to the project. We are also doing a background check so we may know if the team already gain a good digital portfolio for themselves.
Lol! Background and profile check if the person indeed exists and not a ghost. There’s a lot of false project conducting ICOs nowadays are taking photos somewhere or from someone else’s profile and create another profile out of them and name them after whoever they want. You will just be surprised you will see the same photo or erson in youtube or other social medias in different names wherein they are the original.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

Lol! Background and profile check if the person indeed exists and not a ghost. There’s a lot of false project conducting ICOs nowadays are taking photos somewhere or from someone else’s profile and create another profile out of them and name them after whoever they want. You will just be surprised you will see the same photo or erson in youtube or other social medias in different names wherein they are the original.
That's hillarious! Anyway, on serious note, checking their profile, will be too complicated for a common person. If you are really a bigtime investor and really want to invest, there is a possibility that you will have the means and resources to have a background check. I just hope that Arizn, can make a solution to know or verify if all the businesses or project that want to be affiliated with Arizn are legit.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well you may be right with what you are saying, but Arizn's project has this way to maintain a good scheme and improve the good Arizn system, so it is possible to achieve success with its team, and with the help of crowdfunding not It is amazing that investors are really much here because Arizn's system is well-tested and fully-suited to most of its supporters.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

Well you may be right with what you are saying, but Arizn's project has this way to maintain a good scheme and improve the good Arizn system, so it is possible to achieve success with its team, and with the help of crowdfunding not It is amazing that investors are really much here because Arizn's system is well-tested and fully-suited to most of its supporters.

Its only natural for ARIZN to investigate those who want to source out funding using their platform. The platform will be susceptible to be used in scamming people if they don't do this. ARIZN as a crowdfunding platform has to protect its integrity and should make every steps necessary so that they can earn peoples trust. Crowdfunding is basically built on trust and opportunity. Both are needed to be successful.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

When you go in investment and to avoid scam get a second opinion, be skeptical of unsolicited investment
opportunities over the phone, online or from acquaintances. Before you invest, get a second opinion from a registered,
qualified advisor, a lawyer or an accountant. This will be a big help to all people/investors who wants to invest.

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

I agree with you. One criteria investors looking for at the project is that the project has a good reputation. The project cannt attract and convince investors to invest on their project if it has bad reputation because it is also the basis if project is trustworthy and has a higher chance to success. Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,i believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.

Arizn has a lot to offer to many young investors and developers that is starting their own way to succeed, crowdfunding has been a solution for the projects that has no fund in the beginning, It is like a charitable institution that will hellp to supply the needs of its constituents, Arizn has a potential to succeed in the future because of its natural way of protecting the funds of its investors, partnerships to other companies is also a thing.

I totally agree with you. Arizn is a complete package kinds of Crowdfunding platform. That's why Arizn is very attractive to the investors that become their way to gain $2million as project fund. No doubt that this crowdfunding project of Arzin will gain success and continue to attract more and more investors.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Website is very good now, https://arizn.network/

it looks better and work faster now.

39 days - 05 hours - 27 minutes still remain until ICO ends.

I noticed that too, Thanks for the update, Arizn crowdfunding project has good reputation,I believe on that,that's why they already raised $2 million as their project funds. They raised that amount because investors already know that Arizn project was good and become successful crowdfunding platform.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Investors are willing to invest in arizn because they want to have a successful crowdfunding portal. If Arizn will success, a lot of investor will be benefited. In fact, many people will buy and buying AALT token because someday it will become useful when Arizn is fully developed. I support this project because I know that the future projects or business will go to arizn which are more genuine than other existed project.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Its only natural for ARIZN to investigate those who want to source out funding using their platform. The platform will be susceptible to be used in scamming people if they don't do this. ARIZN as a crowdfunding platform has to protect its integrity and should make every steps necessary so that they can earn peoples trust. Crowdfunding is basically built on trust and opportunity. Both are needed to be successful.
By that, we can say how does the projects are real if they will start in Arizn Crowdfunding. Many investors like this project because investors want to have real investment or project. If Arizn will secure all the projects that will exist to their platform, Arizn wants to protect their integrity to the people. Therefore, they will not destroy their reputation just by the scam projects that will exist in their ecosystem.
CastiRo666

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

how many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

By that, we can say how does the projects are real if they will start in Arizn Crowdfunding. Many investors like this project because investors want to have real investment or project. If Arizn will secure all the projects that will exist to their platform, Arizn wants to protect their integrity to the people. Therefore, they will not destroy their reputation just by the scam projects that will exist in their ecosystem.
There are many reasons why Arizn needs to be succeed. They have developers which are real and competent, they have team that have more experience and hardworker, they have good sales and they have good project.
They will secure our capital and protect our assets from the project that will scam people. That's why people like to invest in Arizn and the evidence is their sales right now.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

When you go in investment and to avoid scam get a second opinion, be skeptical of unsolicited investment
opportunities over the phone, online or from acquaintances. Before you invest, get a second opinion from a registered,
qualified advisor, a lawyer or an accountant. This will be a big help to all people/investors who wants to invest.

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not.

" Choose your investments-Don't let them choose you"
If you have a financial plan, you can evaluate any new opportunities in relation to your plan.
You’ll be more likely to choose appropriate investments if you consider how they fit with
your goals and risk tolerance.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

Investors are willing to invest in arizn because they want to have a successful crowdfunding portal. If Arizn will success, a lot of investor will be benefited. In fact, many people will buy and buying AALT token because someday it will become useful when Arizn is fully developed. I support this project because I know that the future projects or business will go to arizn which are more genuine than other existed project.
I agree with what you said here. Arizn has been well-experienced in crowdfunding long before.As I see it, they want to gain the trust of more people by integrating Blockchain system to give assurance for investors, crowdfunders and supporters for  its accountablity, liquidity and transparency and to help them expand their crowdfunding to reach more people where project developers and everyone who support and invests will both gain or earn.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not

Honestly for this reason that anyone who chooses to invest must be extremely careful to avoid being a victim of scams,becuase its very  important for you to understand that fundraising through ICOs is risky. You should therefore under no circumstance invest using an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

You are right, and since that the project has a good reputation as i can see on the platform and knowing that the project is very interested to the investors because of its nice project platform which is many small businesses will grow fastly as they try the crowdfunding through blockchain technology.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

I agree with you about that every new in starting a business should have a second thought of opinion for them to have an idea if it is really worth it to try or not

Honestly for this reason that anyone who chooses to invest must be extremely careful to avoid being a victim of scams,becuase its very  important for you to understand that fundraising through ICOs is risky. You should therefore under no circumstance invest using an amount that you cannot afford to lose.

I Really know what are you saying, knowing that there are some people who do not trust others interms of handling their money. I think this project will proved that they will be worthy of their trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: