Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.

We can't blame the investor/crypto enthusiast because most of the ICO who launched last year are scams. I don't say that this one is a scam but I'm thinking if they really hit that 2m USD private sale cause I think its too good to be true but it isn't possible if they really have good investors on their side.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.

The opposite man, investors want transparency, the silence of the team could something fishy. If you are one of them (investors) would you let go of your hard-earned money for something you are not sure of and be ready to say bye bye to it? I believe you will not unless there is something you see in it that could guarantee you  the legitimacy of the project.
I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.
1kreasons

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

I agree with you glorious04. That is why there is a team of developers behind the project, and if there is nothing happening with the project, no report, no updates, just nothing, so what are the team doing then? Giving updates about the development of the project will inspire investors and will encourage for more.

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

My.opinion also.is that, definitely i am.pro on giving updates regularly.  It only means they are active and they are trying to update people with what is going on. There is no way that it is a disadvantage to a company. And i.know that investors.like.it that way too.
When doing business, you dont need excitement, you need logic. Investors go for what is visual. They invest more if they know the reality or what is going on with the project. I am sorry that is just my.opinion. you need excitement when doing the project to give you the boost but when it comes to real thing, logic is.more.applicable. Again, this is only.my.perspective.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

You have a point, it will cut the excitement of everyone who seriously following this platform... And if you really want to know all the updates regarding Arizn you should follow them in their social media accounts like telegram, twitter and facebook...
For sure we can find all the updates from arizn there, i also want to know everything about them and im curious about the 2million dollars on their private sale... For me this is one project that we must watch for, maybe we get a chance to earn by supporting them...
Well, it's one of the best to be able to help each other, especially in its good projects and we do not know what else it can offer its benefits so I am grateful to the supporters of the to further increase the sales volume its 2million dollars, so I believe in the help platform and social midea it's no wonder that soon enough it will achieve success.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.

We can't blame the investor/crypto enthusiast because most of the ICO who launched last year are scams. I don't say that this one is a scam but I'm thinking if they really hit that 2m USD private sale cause I think its too good to be true but it isn't possible if they really have good investors on their side.
Crowdfunding can help whether you’re looking to fund your project, prove a concept, share your idea or bring change to the world.
The true benefit of crowdfunding is the potential for creative entrepreneurs to bring inspiring ideas to life.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

You right man, I stand on this. If you were posting on this thread make it more knowledgeable that contributes such of ideas and concept not only praises on the project, how they will improve if we didn’t judge the right and wrongs of this project. Make a sense of post, some of here was posting trash. Must judge this equally and fair.
I agree with the both of you, you both have a point. lets make this thread more knowledgeable for other people so that they could gain more information on how the project works.
and as for arizn lets help them on spreading their platform lets help arizn improve and be known in the whole platform.
Yes, I'm the one who believes in the way arizn and its excellent platform will be especially helpful in one part of the project to be able to expand the real estate so I believe that it will achieve future success with the help of the platform.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

Crowdfunding can help whether you’re looking to fund your project, prove a concept, share your idea or bring change to the world.
The true benefit of crowdfunding is the potential for creative entrepreneurs to bring inspiring ideas to life.
Crowdfunding introduces ideas to fans around the globe, exponentially growing the market potential for any campaign.
A single idea or concept can spread like wildfire, sometimes in mere minutes, with thoughtful marketing and an engaged audience.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

Crowdfunding introduces ideas to fans around the globe, exponentially growing the market potential for any campaign.
A single idea or concept can spread like wildfire, sometimes in mere minutes, with thoughtful marketing and an engaged audience.

Crowd funding really has its niche market. Many inventors and start up companies lack funding to proceed their project and some don't even have the capacity to have their own ICO. Its great that they can just choose ARIZN to help them source out funding for their project.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Im typically new and noob on this forum and checking some of the ICO and this one intrigue me. What is the diffierence between a standard crowdfunding and this ICO that is based on the blockchain technology?

No not really. The uniqueness of this is that you don't have to initiate your own ICO. You can use ARIZN platform to source out funding for your project. Its actually similar but you don't have to provide the man power and resources to do an ICO. ARIZN will basically provide you that. If you get their services they will provide smart contracts with your funder and creats an ALT coin for them based on that contract. This will all run on ER20 Etherium blockchain. It assures that the transaction is secure, transparent and can view-able by the funder and interested parties.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:12:47 AM

It is really a great idea by Arizn to tokenise the founders' product and created them into an accessible, liquid and transparent offer to potential funders. However, what is the probability that this ALT tokens will be valuable in the market? Considering many tokens almost do not have value as of now.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

It is really a great idea by Arizn to tokenise the founders' product and created them into an accessible, liquid and transparent offer to potential funders. However, what is the probability that this ALT tokens will be valuable in the market? Considering many tokens almost do not have value as of now.

What is the advantages of tokenization? I believe tokenization has great benefits but it also has drawbacks. Hoping that Arizn team are considering these disadvantges.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

You have a point, it will cut the excitement of everyone who seriously following this platform... And if you really want to know all the updates regarding Arizn you should follow them in their social media accounts like telegram, twitter and facebook...
Well , I hope they will have a very approachable team which the compliants can ask questions to them regarding about this project and delivered the information very well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:22 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!
I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.
2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.
I really believe that it is. That is the reason why I supported this project. ARIZN project has great potential and they are actively answering our inquiries about how the platform really works.  Great Job and More Power ARIZN team!
Good to know that they have an approachable team which compliants can relay their questions and I think a lot of people will getting interested to this project, because of what they have proven and to their achievements.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

Crowd funding really has its niche market. Many inventors and start up companies lack funding to proceed their project and some don't even have the capacity to have their own ICO. Its great that they can just choose ARIZN to help them source out funding for their project.
If you go in the busines like investment you  get a demo of something before they put money into it.
Even if you’re still in the prototype stages of your startup, people will be much more receptive
to you if they can see you’ve made progress on your own.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

If you go in the busines like investment you  get a demo of something before they put money into it.
Even if you’re still in the prototype stages of your startup, people will be much more receptive

This shows your initiative but also gives investors a clearer sense of your idea.
It is important for all investors. I think Arizn is the best company int their crowdfunding is an amazing concept. 

lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

If you go in the busines like investment you  get a demo of something before they put money into it.

https://beta.arizn.network their beta is amazing, it works on the ropsten version of their token only.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

I guess it depends on the nature of the token, utility tokens will need to work in that business and security tokens will equal real world value in equity or a loan etc. The fact that a wizard does it all means anyone with 0 knowledge can actually use the platform.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

I guess it depends on the nature of the token, utility tokens will need to work in that business and security tokens will equal real world value in equity or a loan etc. The fact that a wizard does it all means anyone with 0 knowledge can actually use the platform.

Raising 2M$ on pre sales was  a really huge amount actually, I think the journey of this project will continuously grow in progress. Lets see what could happen until end of their campaign, perhaps it will attract more community to support them for sure.

$4,087,784.00 Raised
this is their total amount collected!
and there is 59 days more to go, we are expecting a hard cap on here!
maybe people love the idea they want to implement, first time in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: