Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:26:15 AM

The whole world awaits...

http://cryptomoms.com/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
zhouhuiyan520

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Community

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:31:44 AM

I hold this coin lol...but currently no market...

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.Sow3qFsWZYbXJBqoEJgibUjZTwYgNHoP3s
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pd7k5uwwAJYfR64VyPeuBUa49riKyTWbah
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Just got the forum configured and tweaked. We're getting close!

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:52:59 AM

Yes. The whole world will soon hear "Cryptomoms! Cryptomoms! Cryptomoms!!!!" .....loud and clear.

Gentlemen, let the ladies know we will welcome them with open arms. We are here to serve, ladies. How may we be of help to you? Come join us in force and out number the men. After all, in the men's world we still like to be surrounded by women.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:57:06 PM

Is it possible to extend the Twitter Contest deadline?  That could be very useful to us in helping to get women drawn to this site.  If we can extend it, I would like to include the contest in an announcement I will be circulating.  Also, is the 100 DNotes giveaway still available?  Thanks.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:22:35 PM

Is it possible to extend the Twitter Contest deadline?  That could be very useful to us in helping to get women drawn to this site.  If we can extend it, I would like to include the contest in an announcement I will be circulating.  Also, is the 100 DNotes giveaway still available?  Thanks.

Good idea Chase. I would hesitate to extend the contest deadline, but I would certainly create a new one, specifically targeting cryptomoms.com. We have 200 entries and reached several hundred thousand people on twitter with the existing twitter contest. The promo site will be up and running for a while. Also, we will have a giveaway and contest on the cryptomoms.com forum.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:56:54 PM

How would we get on http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins?

That would be a great listing. It would certainly drive a lot of mining activity since DNotes is so profitable to mine. Way more profitable than potcoin, einsteinium, dogecoin, cinnamoncoin, etc.

Getting our network hash up benefits DNotes, since the larger the network, the more secure the currency, the more sound footing "long term value" can stand on.

From the coinwarz F.A.Q

In order for CoinWarz to list a crypto currency, we need to ensure the crypto currency is listed on one of the exchanges we currently support and the crypto currency is listed under a BTC market or can be traded directly for Bitcoin.

Most importantly, the crypto currency trade volume in Bitcoin (BTC) must be at least 1 BTC for the last 24 hours to even be considered.

We currently support exchange data from Bitstamp, BTCe, Bter, Coinbase, CoinedUp, Coins-E, Crypto-Trade, Cryptsy, MintPal, Poloniex, and SwissCEX.

If you have a crypto currency that meets these criteria, please submit a consideration request using the Contact Us form.

Make sure to include the crypto currency name, website, hashing algorithm, the github.com repository link, a link to a forum announcement page on [Suspicious link removed], the list of exchanges, and the BTC trade volume for the last 24 hours.

Looks like we meet most if not all the requirements anyone confirm what out daily BTC trade volume is?

Here is the trading volume for POLO last 24 hours..I am trading NOTES here and trying to make sure buy walls are healthy and up..I just ate some DNOTES now so putting up another buy wall..Of course I am only a small fish so only so many I can eat in one go lol but am trying hard to keep the price as up as I can..  Last: 0.00000225  High: 0.00000329  Low: 0.0000018
24-hour Volume: 0.47736172 BTC / 196940.44849831 NOTE  

The day before yesterday I was keeping buy walls up @ between 270 - 325 and was recycling good, volume of trading just gone a bit low last day or so but I am not worried..We need more buyers to lap up the top end so I can focus on eating more walls.. I am not worried though at all..This is one of the most stable coins to trade and most peeps are not silly to dump too low..Although I did eat a few @ 182 but I am the one putting up the highest buy walls..for me DNOTES BETWEEN 230-270 are a bargain basement price anyway.. Now I gave a way my secret lol oh no hahahaha Now I better behave and back to work for me.. Grin If anyone wishes to setup a DNOTES trading consortium on skype, no pumping and dumping crap just a way to build the market cap and keep the price always healthy..and within a stable price range maybe we can do this as a whole group...with DNOTES MANAGEMENT at it's head..like another wing of DNOTES that is..So we can be something unique on the trading platforms.. We know markets do their own thing but I think we can make a good trading team as well just for DNOTES.

Qiwoman, we appreciate very much that you and some of our stake holders have been trying so hard to support DNotes. It's inspiring to see your high level of enthusiasm and confidence in DNotes. What we need is more people like you to help others discover DNotes, and the true value of DNotes will take care of itself. No matter how confident one is, investment always comes with certain risk, especially in digital currency. You should only invest what you can afford to loose and not have to feel obligated to support the market price of DNotes. Let supply and demand take care of itself. Collectively the investors as a group are always right over time. Solid, productive companies that continue to build asset value for their stake holders are always well rewarded in the end.

Consistent with the industry statistics, being a woman, you are among our precious minority. The most valuable thing you can do for DNotes is to reach out to other women and share your DNotes experience and opportunities with them. Encourage and empower other women to work with you and plan very specific campaigns to help increase women's participation in the overwhelmingly male dominated world of digital currency. I am sure that it will be helpful to have a bunch of DNotes at your disposal to reward others who will be helping you to conduct a successful campaign. If you are ready to take on this challenge, leave your DNotes wallet address here.  I will purchase 100,000 DNotes from Allcoin and Poloniex and send them to you. I will be delighted to do that for a good cause. This is also a good way of supporting the market. This is a serious offer.

I am working on many fronts at the moment for DNOTES plus looking after my sick Hubby..He passed out this morning and nearly gave me a heart attack so i got him next to me snug in bed and not letting him move anywhere today. What I am doing is slowly joining some mom at home work form home type groups on fb..When I join say around 50 of them..Then I can do some quality posts on the blog and with some videos not spam the rooms but give them VALUE..introducing Cryptomoms.. I been doing some marketing research into the best ways to market on fb., Smiley This will take me about a week.. But I see there is a lot we can do on facebook alone.. Smiley Please pray for my hubby to get well soon thanks my DNOTES Family..
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:42:30 PM

How would we get on http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins?

That would be a great listing. It would certainly drive a lot of mining activity since DNotes is so profitable to mine. Way more profitable than potcoin, einsteinium, dogecoin, cinnamoncoin, etc.

Getting our network hash up benefits DNotes, since the larger the network, the more secure the currency, the more sound footing "long term value" can stand on.

From the coinwarz F.A.Q

In order for CoinWarz to list a crypto currency, we need to ensure the crypto currency is listed on one of the exchanges we currently support and the crypto currency is listed under a BTC market or can be traded directly for Bitcoin.

Most importantly, the crypto currency trade volume in Bitcoin (BTC) must be at least 1 BTC for the last 24 hours to even be considered.

We currently support exchange data from Bitstamp, BTCe, Bter, Coinbase, CoinedUp, Coins-E, Crypto-Trade, Cryptsy, MintPal, Poloniex, and SwissCEX.

If you have a crypto currency that meets these criteria, please submit a consideration request using the Contact Us form.

Make sure to include the crypto currency name, website, hashing algorithm, the github.com repository link, a link to a forum announcement page on [Suspicious link removed], the list of exchanges, and the BTC trade volume for the last 24 hours.

Looks like we meet most if not all the requirements anyone confirm what out daily BTC trade volume is?

Here is the trading volume for POLO last 24 hours..I am trading NOTES here and trying to make sure buy walls are healthy and up..I just ate some DNOTES now so putting up another buy wall..Of course I am only a small fish so only so many I can eat in one go lol but am trying hard to keep the price as up as I can..  Last: 0.00000225  High: 0.00000329  Low: 0.0000018
24-hour Volume: 0.47736172 BTC / 196940.44849831 NOTE  

The day before yesterday I was keeping buy walls up @ between 270 - 325 and was recycling good, volume of trading just gone a bit low last day or so but I am not worried..We need more buyers to lap up the top end so I can focus on eating more walls.. I am not worried though at all..This is one of the most stable coins to trade and most peeps are not silly to dump too low..Although I did eat a few @ 182 but I am the one putting up the highest buy walls..for me DNOTES BETWEEN 230-270 are a bargain basement price anyway.. Now I gave a way my secret lol oh no hahahaha Now I better behave and back to work for me.. Grin If anyone wishes to setup a DNOTES trading consortium on skype, no pumping and dumping crap just a way to build the market cap and keep the price always healthy..and within a stable price range maybe we can do this as a whole group...with DNOTES MANAGEMENT at it's head..like another wing of DNOTES that is..So we can be something unique on the trading platforms.. We know markets do their own thing but I think we can make a good trading team as well just for DNOTES.

Qiwoman, we appreciate very much that you and some of our stake holders have been trying so hard to support DNotes. It's inspiring to see your high level of enthusiasm and confidence in DNotes. What we need is more people like you to help others discover DNotes, and the true value of DNotes will take care of itself. No matter how confident one is, investment always comes with certain risk, especially in digital currency. You should only invest what you can afford to loose and not have to feel obligated to support the market price of DNotes. Let supply and demand take care of itself. Collectively the investors as a group are always right over time. Solid, productive companies that continue to build asset value for their stake holders are always well rewarded in the end.

Consistent with the industry statistics, being a woman, you are among our precious minority. The most valuable thing you can do for DNotes is to reach out to other women and share your DNotes experience and opportunities with them. Encourage and empower other women to work with you and plan very specific campaigns to help increase women's participation in the overwhelmingly male dominated world of digital currency. I am sure that it will be helpful to have a bunch of DNotes at your disposal to reward others who will be helping you to conduct a successful campaign. If you are ready to take on this challenge, leave your DNotes wallet address here.  I will purchase 100,000 DNotes from Allcoin and Poloniex and send them to you. I will be delighted to do that for a good cause. This is also a good way of supporting the market. This is a serious offer.

I am working on many fronts at the moment for DNOTES plus looking after my sick Hubby..He passed out this morning and nearly gave me a heart attack so i got him next to me snug in bed and not letting him move anywhere today. What I am doing is slowly joining some mom at home work form home type groups on fb..When I join say around 50 of them..Then I can do some quality posts on the blog and with some videos not spam the rooms but give them VALUE..introducing Cryptomoms.. I been doing some marketing research into the best ways to market on fb., Smiley This will take me about a week.. But I see there is a lot we can do on facebook alone.. Smiley Please pray for my hubby to get well soon thanks my DNOTES Family..

Excellent job.  Seems like you are on the right track and doing a lot.  Hope your Hubby will have a speedy recovery.

We have are getting very close to launching Cryptomoms.com, most likely next week. We need everyone to help start the forum or participate in it. Be as supportive and helpful as you can. This is a big deal. Consistent the DNotes’ philosophies, we will work hard to demonstrate that we are genuinely committed to encouraging more women to join the crypto currency world and benefit from it.

Qiwoman, you will need some extra DNotes to get others to help you in the different projects. Post your address here so that I can send you what I have already purchased for that purpose.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 07:37:27 PM

As Dyna has noted, please visit the cryptomoms.com forum, at a minimum to join the giveaway and contest. If you can post in the other sections, it would be helpful.

qiwoman

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:50:23 PM

I will do this asap I am still also doing the other list as well..Just making Hubby his soup and I am there. Smiley Can I put Cryptomoms on my blog now? I want to make a page for it as well so it has a special place of it's own.. Registered and posting as cryptomomma.. Grin
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:55:47 PM

I just got my laugh of the day.  "Child Boards: Selling, Buying"  There isn't a mother on the planet that isn't going to be shocked by that one!  When do you want us to start posting in the forum?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:15:15 PM

I just got my laugh of the day.  "Child Boards: Selling, Buying"  There isn't a mother on the planet that isn't going to be shocked by that one!  When do you want us to start posting in the forum?

Lol. I had a good laugh too now that you pointed that out. I should add "Paying". Anytime is good, just trying to build some activity before we launch.

qiwoman

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

Lol. I had a good laugh too now that you pointed that out. I should add "Paying". Anytime is good, just trying to build some activity before we launch.

LOL buy and sell our kids on Poloniex that would be funny .. Grin
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:07:29 PM

Crypto Moms will need help with this:

Before these women are slowly introduced to the world of cryptocurrency exchanges, buying, selling, etc., they are going to have to deal with the frustration of having to get Bitcoin first.  Anyone that can clearly explain the easiest ways to buy Bitcoin, what you do with it once you have it, getting it to an exchange, etc., can you please post your advice on the forum.  Thanks.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

Before these women are slowly introduced to the world of cryptocurrency exchanges, buying, selling, etc., they are going to have to deal with the frustration of having to get Bitcoin first.  Anyone that can clearly explain the easiest ways to buy Bitcoin, what you do with it once you have it, getting it to an exchange, etc., can you please post your advice on the forum.  Thanks.

Agreed Chase. We should probably have a post on the main site as well.

qiwoman

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

Before these women are slowly introduced to the world of cryptocurrency exchanges, buying, selling, etc., they are going to have to deal with the frustration of having to get Bitcoin first.  Anyone that can clearly explain the easiest ways to buy Bitcoin, what you do with it once you have it, getting it to an exchange, etc., can you please post your advice on the forum.  Thanks.

Agreed Chase. We should probably have a post on the main site as well.

Also depends on where everyone lives..how easy it is to purchase btc.. or how difficult.. This is surely an issue that needs a good article. I hope more countries get atms as well. Also we can list the sites they can earn btc like paid to click and faucets.
COMKORT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Join COMKORT and trade DNote at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:20:29 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:51:13 PM by Dyna

If you have been following my blogs, you might have noticed that I have repeatedly suggested that in a space of over 300 crypto currencies DNotes is rather different in substance and style.  I have been down this route before, in a different era; the infancy of personal computers, 16 pounds laptop, pen-based tablets, and hand-held computers with wireless communication. Unlike other businesses, like restaurants and propriety industrial computers, I founded and managed for years, the high-tech world travels at high speed. Especially when the cost of entry to participate is low, it becomes very crowded quickly.

Those who remember the early days of personal computers in the late 1980s and early 1990s may recall that practically over night, hundreds of companies claimed that they were manufacturers of personal computers. After just a few years, very few were left standing. The rest is history.

The explosion of crypto currencies today is moving at the speed of light, compared to the personal computer era, followed by the internet bloom. Crypto currency, being an open source technology, the cost of entry is less than the cost of most vacations, literally with a new currency created and launched in a week.  When aggressively pumped for dump market cap of $100 million at launch is not that uncommon. This trend will continue until the speedway is filled with crushes and not enough suckers left to feed the madness. Be forewarned that investing in crypto currencies comes with extremely high risk and in some cases very high return on investment.

Digital currency is here to stay. As the industry matures some of the inherent problems and shortcomings, we know of today, will be resolved. Governments around the world will finally learn how to tame this powerful unruly beast, with investment and job growth so massive they can’t ignore. China will wake up one day finally realizing they missed a huge competitive edge that once landed on their lap and reverse course with a great distance to catch up.

The crypto currency communities will learn to respect and accept the rule of laws, recognizing that without those guiding principles the environment is too chaotic and damages too high. The insiders' advantage to pump and cash out before other small investors will no longer be acceptable. Market cap valuation can no longer be created out of thin air and outlandish claims. The true worth of the few surviving currencies must be supported by fundamentals, with real assets and a community well funded to carry out their missions with strategic leadership and professional management.

DNotes is a digital currency, but it is a business and must be managed as a business. To avoid being crushed, in a chaotic speedway of massive confusion and madness, DNotes, as a trail blazer, is taking a very different path. Along the way, we will build properties of strategic and asset value as our foundation of enduring strength to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Developed and fully funded by the DNotes team Cryptomoms.com, a property of significant asset value in the future, will be officially launched on Wednesday April 16, 2014 with a Mission.

Cryptomoms Mission Statement:

Cryptomoms.com is a digital community center with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of crypto currency overwhelmingly dominated by men. We begin by creating a culture of mutual respect for women with genuine efforts to help them acquire the basic knowledge about digital currency along with many earning opportunities. We will relentlessly pursue to accomplish our mission through multiple campaigns and outreach projects and invite the participation of our industry peers and advocates to join force with us.  We will set very specific quantifiable goals and sponsor creditable surveys to measure our achievement against those goals. For the common good of our industry we are committed to make a difference.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:03:26 PM

CRYPTOMOM'S LAUNCH  -  Wednesday, April 16th!!

I can't believe how much fun this is - everyone coming on board has nothing but positive comments.  Way to go DNotes team!

qiwoman

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:15:02 PM

Excellent news and DYNA that is a really inspiring write up. I am ready to do the giveaway on my blog at the same time as we announce CRYPTOMOMS. I will go to te forum also after and make more posts of value on the Cryptomoms forum. So that way we get blog post NEWS ALERT FOR CRYPTOMOMS along with giveaway to get the ladies in on the forum and CRYPTOMOMS site.. Smiley.. Only 4 days to go Yuppeeeee...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: