Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:45:14 PM

As a controlled life test, Smokeys Daylily Gardens is now accepting DNotes and Bitcoin for payment. We are very happy to be the first merchant to accept DNotes, and the first in our industry to accept any kind of digital currency. Although we are in a testing phase, I wanted to let our DNotes Community know about it and help us test and critique the process. This will allow us to gather real life data for our development team. As you may know, DNotes is positioning itself to be the preferred digital currency for global commerce. We are proud to be part of it.

Smokey

Smokeys Daylily Gardens

WOW! Big newsGrin Grin.Smokeys Daylily Gardens is now accepting DNotes for payment.

Yes, this move is very significant to the future success of DNotes. Unlike other crypto currencies, we will take our time to do things right. It is not about signing up a few merchant accounts for some PR but positioning DNotes to sell itself based on merits and good business sense. This will take a serious amount of time.
razyool

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:54:46 AM

PSA: I've been following DNotes since launch, check in with this forum almost daily and mined DNotes on day 1 but haven't made a comment to this forum because I didn't really have much to say.

Unfortunately, today when I arrived home from work I logged into poloniex to the surprise that in the past few hours someone had gained access to my account. I've lost an estimated 1 BTC worth of crypto (managing to push the price of DNotes to 0.00000558 BTC along the way Tongue).

It's far from the greatest loss in history but it's pushed me to finally enable 2FA on poloniex as well as the remaining sites I use that I had yet to activate 2FA.

I urge everyone else that reads this that has yet to activate their 2FA to do so ASAP. Thanks!
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

PSA: I've been following DNotes since launch, check in with this forum almost daily and mined DNotes on day 1 but haven't made a comment to this forum because I didn't really have much to say.

Unfortunately, today when I arrived home from work I logged into poloniex to the surprise that in the past few hours someone had gained access to my account. I've lost an estimated 1 BTC worth of crypto (managing to push the price of DNotes to 0.00000558 BTC along the way Tongue).

It's far from the greatest loss in history but it's pushed me to finally enable 2FA on poloniex as well as the remaining sites I use that I had yet to activate 2FA.

I urge everyone else that reads this that has yet to activate their 2FA to do so ASAP. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that and I wish your first time posting here was under better circumstances.  This is definitely the wake-up call I needed.  Thank you.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 02:05:54 PM

Very sorry to hear, thank you for joining and sharing your experience. This is an important lesson to everyone using DNotes on an exchange.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:38:04 PM

This looks interesting: https://www.coingateway.net/  Solves the "what can I do with this coin" problem in the short term...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:24:36 PM

Very sorry to hear, thank you for joining and sharing your experience. This is an important lesson to everyone using DNotes on an exchange.

Thanks for the post! I have been thinking I should get the authenticator, and have been dragging my feet on it. Then, I read about the russians stealing all those passwords, now this!! It spurred me to take the plunge and get it. Thank you thank you thank you for the post!!

Smokey
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:23:39 PM

It has been physically and mentally challenging for me the last few weeks in assisting Smokeys Daylily Gardens to move from 10 different locations and a green house in Ashley, Indiana to a single 38 acre farm in Coldwater Michigan. This has been a two year move involving millions of plants. Smokeys Daylily Gardens, which was started with a carload of daylilies from my gardens seven years ago, is now the largest grower of daylilies in the world. We made a commitment, right at the onset, to be the best in class. We also made a conscientious decision to run it as a business, not as a hobby; a common practice among our competitors. As one of our winning strategies, we are always prepared to “do things others can’t or will not do.” Less than 5% of businesses started 7 years ago will experience this level of success. Statistically, majority of them are no longer in business.

To be the best in class is a serious commitment.  It takes a special group of people who have the patience to forego instant rewards and gratifications. This is a rare breed in the crypto industry. It takes a community of dedicated stake holders who genuinely believe that working together as a group to achieve a common goal is the best way of protecting their self interest for the maximum mutual benefits of everyone. DNotes started out with a very small group of individuals who share this philosophy. While still relatively small in number, this group has noticeably grown, and expected to pick up momentum and continue to grow rapidly. The impressive show of force in the Mintpal voting efforts and the high level of support for DNotes price are good evidences to support my observations.

We are now well positioned to take DNotes to the next level. If you have not introduced DNotes to your family and friends, it is still a good time to do so. Thanks for your great efforts voting for DNotes at Mintpal. Stay tuned.

This is wonderful news. I am very excited for the future of DNOTES.. I remember the early days and am smiling.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:35:22 AM

That is very unfortunate. I did verify that there was a period of dumping of DNotes last night of 58 "sells" in 2 minutes from 950 to 558 Sat amounting to 82332 DNotes for a total of .561589 BTC between 6:25 to 6:26 server time.

Please post your DNotes address here as some of us will like to help you out a little.

We all need to take security issues very seriously. Activating 2FA ASAP is strongly encouraged.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:43:27 AM

It has been physically and mentally challenging for me the last few weeks in assisting Smokeys Daylily Gardens to move from 10 different locations and a green house in Ashley, Indiana to a single 38 acre farm in Coldwater Michigan. This has been a two year move involving millions of plants. Smokeys Daylily Gardens, which was started with a carload of daylilies from my gardens seven years ago, is now the largest grower of daylilies in the world. We made a commitment, right at the onset, to be the best in class. We also made a conscientious decision to run it as a business, not as a hobby; a common practice among our competitors. As one of our winning strategies, we are always prepared to “do things others can’t or will not do.” Less than 5% of businesses started 7 years ago will experience this level of success. Statistically, majority of them are no longer in business.

To be the best in class is a serious commitment.  It takes a special group of people who have the patience to forego instant rewards and gratifications. This is a rare breed in the crypto industry. It takes a community of dedicated stake holders who genuinely believe that working together as a group to achieve a common goal is the best way of protecting their self interest for the maximum mutual benefits of everyone. DNotes started out with a very small group of individuals who share this philosophy. While still relatively small in number, this group has noticeably grown, and expected to pick up momentum and continue to grow rapidly. The impressive show of force in the Mintpal voting efforts and the high level of support for DNotes price are good evidences to support my observations.

We are now well positioned to take DNotes to the next level. If you have not introduced DNotes to your family and friends, it is still a good time to do so. Thanks for your great efforts voting for DNotes at Mintpal. Stay tuned.

This is wonderful news. I am very excited for the future of DNOTES.. I remember the early days and am smiling.

Thanks. It has always been nice to have your strong support. A lot of good things are happening for DNotes.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:19:18 AM

Thanks. It has always been nice to have your strong support. A lot of good things are happening for DNotes.

DNOTES is backed by a great Team of really Sincere Pioneer Thinkers..I have now placed some buy orders to purchase some to donate to our cause as well as I think DNOTES can be used not only as a merchant tool but as a store of wealth too. Smiley..This is aside form my daily trading...

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:50:15 AM

hi all, nice dnotes summer rising, im thinking to start solo mining but not find how to, i have a pc and a couple of grapic cards to run
anyone can tellme how to do it, and how many coin per mhas/day is taking now a miner?

thanks all,

this project not only look like serious..... really is serious. from the start until here.

a really good app was a dnotes payment processor, some shops can use it, talking to people for they are the same trading/paying with dnotes and not paper. and make good for comunitty and for the price rise of dnotes.
developers of pesetacoin - script have this tool ready, i not understand too much but maybe are interested to sell our a clone for dnotes.

what you think about that?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:58:24 AM

hi all, nice dnotes summer rising, im thinking to start solo mining but not find how to, i have a pc and a couple of grapic cards to run
anyone can tellme how to do it, and how many coin per mhas/day is taking now a miner?

thanks all,

this project not only look like serious..... really is serious. from the start until here.

a really good app was a dnotes payment processor, some shops can use it, talking to people for they are the same trading/paying with dnotes and not paper. and make good for comunitty and for the price rise of dnotes.
developers of pesetacoin - script have this tool ready, i not understand too much but maybe are interested to sell our a clone for dnotes.

what you think about that?

Hi infovortice2013

Your best bet at this time is pool mining due to the network hashrate. You would be fighting the entire network for a block, which is currently 900 mh/s.

Here is a link for pool mining:
http://cryptomoms.com/get-started-mining.html

We are investigating different payment processing options at this time. Thanks for the heads up!

zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

https://dnotespool.com/dnotespool-fm.png

https://dnotespool.com

• Proportional Payout
  • 0 Transaction Fee for withdrawals
  • 1% Pool Fee

^^ is the place to be! I swear I'm cool, just ask anyone Smiley I'm also not "hey, don't bother caring, we do ALL coins...".  DNotespool, is just that - NOTE mining.  Want to mine other coins, feel free. Want to mine NOTE with someone who actually cares, try dnotespool.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:59:14 AM

hi, thanks for fast suggestion, and good news advance for Dnotes payment processor, congrats.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:52:07 AM

Did anyone else notice that we stayed in the top 50 of www.Coinmarketcap.com today?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:11:59 AM

DNOTES is backed by a great Team of really Sincere Pioneer Thinkers..I have now placed some buy orders to purchase some to donate to our cause as well as I think DNOTES can be used not only as a merchant tool but as a store of wealth too. Smiley..This is aside form my daily trading...

Thanks. You are right. Although DNotes is being positioned to be the preferred digital currency in global commerce, our mission is also to ensure that it offers long-term reliable appreciating value. In other words, also serves well as a store of value, or store of wealth. Our ability to demonstrate, over a reasonable period of time, (2 years) that this is achievable will make DNotes hugely desirable in many different ways. I believe that Chase can easily name 10 different programs that can be very attractive because of this feature. Baby Lily has already out-performed most professional money managers through her baby DNotes saving account in just a few weeks.

Now that I have a little more time, I will be posting on DNotes and Cryptomom’s forum more often, covering a wide range of issues. As always, we encourage your participation.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:06:52 AM

I really need to get involved in Cryptomoms more..I have been relaly busy but I want to participate more..

Here is also 2FA instructions for POLONIEX.. It helped me get set up today.. Smiley

OMK kindly gave us the instructions here:

you can enalbe 2FA with out a cell or smartphone. you can install the Google Authenticator on your computer. By following the steps below.

1. Download the Google Authenticator from https://winauth.com and go to the downloads section and click on Download the WinAuth application, or follow this link to the direct download https://winauth.com/downloads/WinAuth.application.

2 Once downloaded then install the Google Authenticator on your computer to a location you like, or use the default settings. It will request to set up a password and to encrypt it to the computer only or computer/user only. Read the istructions on how to use these in the installation. You will then be prompted to Add an authenticator. Choose the Google option. You will now be prompted for your QR key.

3. Go to the Poloniex.com 2FA link located on the upper right hand side under email address. Copy the QR key, that is the key located under
the image on the 2FA page. Paste that in the prompt for your key. Click the Verify authenticator button. It will generate a code. You don't need it yet. Click Ok. Now you will see the window close and the Google Authenticator will be there. You will see the code displayed there and can right click copy. It is ok if it disappears before you enter it at polo. You can generate a new one by clicking the refresh icon to the right of the code.

4. On the 2FA page enter your password to Poloniex in the password field. Paste or enter your 6 digit code into the code field. Click turn on 2FA. You are all done. You are now set with 2FA and will ensure the highest level of security possible for your account. When you log in next it will request your code after intitial login to proceed. Just open the Google Authenticator and generate new code and enter into the code field and press ok.

Safe trading!

OMK

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:40:04 AM

I really need to get involved in Cryptomoms more..I have been relaly busy but I want to participate more..

Here is also 2FA instructions for POLONIEX.. It helped me get set up today.. Smiley

OMK kindly gave us the instructions here:

you can enalbe 2FA with out a cell or smartphone. you can install the Google Authenticator on your computer. By following the steps below.

1. Download the Google Authenticator from https://winauth.com and go to the downloads section and click on Download the WinAuth application, or follow this link to the direct download https://winauth.com/downloads/WinAuth.application.

2 Once downloaded then install the Google Authenticator on your computer to a location you like, or use the default settings. It will request to set up a password and to encrypt it to the computer only or computer/user only. Read the istructions on how to use these in the installation. You will then be prompted to Add an authenticator. Choose the Google option. You will now be prompted for your QR key.

3. Go to the Poloniex.com 2FA link located on the upper right hand side under email address. Copy the QR key, that is the key located under
the image on the 2FA page. Paste that in the prompt for your key. Click the Verify authenticator button. It will generate a code. You don't need it yet. Click Ok. Now you will see the window close and the Google Authenticator will be there. You will see the code displayed there and can right click copy. It is ok if it disappears before you enter it at polo. You can generate a new one by clicking the refresh icon to the right of the code.

4. On the 2FA page enter your password to Poloniex in the password field. Paste or enter your 6 digit code into the code field. Click turn on 2FA. You are all done. You are now set with 2FA and will ensure the highest level of security possible for your account. When you log in next it will request your code after intitial login to proceed. Just open the Google Authenticator and generate new code and enter into the code field and press ok.

Safe trading!

OMK

Thanks. This is very helpful for people with a smart phone but have not activitated 2FA. Once you get that procress started you will find that it is not that complicated. This additional layer of security is extremely important. Be sure to add a backup smart number if one is available.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:28:42 PM

DNotes is second on Mintpal voting, and it appears as though we'll be listed in just over a week. However we shouldn't become complacent and leave any chance for someone to catch up, so keep voting as much as possible.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:52:14 PM

DNotes is second on Mintpal voting, and it appears as though we'll be listed in just over a week. However we shouldn't become complacent and leave any chance for someone to catch up, so keep voting as much as possible.

Agreed. Don't take anything for granted. Keep voting. As always, we are very appreciative of your efforts and support.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: