Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
xsebax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:57:26 AM

I, as a supporter of the blockchain, believe that traditional investments cannot be missed. Together with cryptocurrency assets, they can complement each other, improve and it is quite convenient to coexist together. By the way, I am sure that the developers are of the same opinion.
yes, they are of the same opinion as you. By the way, did you know that SafeCapital has a special tool designed to buy and sell traditional stocks and goods? Apparently, this is the first such tool based on the blockchain, and it is called Purveyor.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:01:34 AM

I, as a supporter of the blockchain, believe that traditional investments cannot be missed. Together with cryptocurrency assets, they can complement each other, improve and it is quite convenient to coexist together. By the way, I am sure that the developers are of the same opinion.
yes, they are of the same opinion as you. By the way, did you know that SafeCapital has a special tool designed to buy and sell traditional stocks and goods? Apparently, this is the first such tool based on the blockchain, and it is called Purveyor.
it is rather a general store that will also store your precious metals (gold, silver). To be more precise, the whole process is undertaken by the supplier, and you don’t even have to worry about anything. The supplier gives you complete peace of mind.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 08:05:14 AM

let me tell you more about this tool, I just got acquainted with it in white paper. Firstly, it is really a store for buying stocks and goods. Buying and storing goods can be a problem for the user, so the supplier takes on these difficulties.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

let me tell you more about this tool, I just got acquainted with it in white paper. Firstly, it is really a store for buying stocks and goods. Buying and storing goods can be a problem for the user, so the supplier takes on these difficulties.
it is absolutely true. Purveyor maintains and insures precious metal stores for users, which means that you have nothing to worry about except buying and selling, while the platform takes care of the rest. This is very convenient when other people take your risk.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 08:13:31 AM

it is absolutely true. Purveyor maintains and insures precious metal stores for users, which means that you have nothing to worry about except buying and selling, while the platform takes care of the rest. This is very convenient when other people take your risk.
in principle, this is quite fair. Please note that the purchase of precious metals, such as, for example, gold, silver and platinum, are often not available to the average person. Take storage as well. These metals can be stolen from you at any time.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:17:33 AM

I have a question regarding this service. If everything is clear to me with precious metals, then what about stocks? After all, if this tool allows you to trade and acquire shares, it means that suppliers again go somewhere to meet users, isn't it?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 08:21:12 AM

I have a question regarding this service. If everything is clear to me with precious metals, then what about stocks? After all, if this tool allows you to trade and acquire shares, it means that suppliers again go somewhere to meet users, isn't it?
everything is quite simple. You will not have huge commissions, as the provider’s services are inexpensive and paid in SCAP. The provider will debut with 50 well-known financial assets before it grows to 5000+, while you are trading stocks using BTC, ETH or SCAP.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:25:30 AM

everything is quite simple. You will not have huge commissions, as the provider’s services are inexpensive and paid in SCAP. The provider will debut with 50 well-known financial assets before it grows to 5000+, while you are trading stocks using BTC, ETH or SCAP.
this is just great! SafeCapital provides everything that is possible for comfortable trading, storage of goods and even passive income! Undoubtedly, I believe in the future of this project and I am sure that it will only prosper in the future.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:23:22 AM

friends, I was very interested in the project because it is related to finances. Tell us what its main goal and mission is. As I understand it, the massive introduction of cryptocurrency continues, and the next project was created in order to solve existing problems in the market. Am I right?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:27:19 AM

friends, I was very interested in the project because it is related to finances. Tell us what its main goal and mission is. As I understand it, the massive introduction of cryptocurrency continues, and the next project was created in order to solve existing problems in the market. Am I right?
no, you're not quite right. Firstly, SafeCapital was created not as another coin, which is involved in mass implementation, but with the goal of putting the finances in order. As you yourself must understand, it needs some adjustment.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:32:11 AM

no, you're not quite right. Firstly, SafeCapital was created not as another coin, which is involved in mass implementation, but with the goal of putting the finances in order. As you yourself must understand, it needs some adjustment.
I completely agree with this. As for the adjustment, I believe that this should not be an adjustment, but a complete change in the existing concept and its replacement with something fundamentally new for users.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:36:16 AM

I think that SafeCapital can handle this. It is worth noting that I fluently familiarized myself with white paper, and I was very impressed with the developers' approach to finance, and more precisely, to investing. Tell me, do you often invest and, if so, in which products?
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:40:31 AM

honestly, personally, I would like to do this closely, but my fear does not allow me. You know, I approve of the purchase of precious metals, but agree that they are dangerous enough to store, because they can be stolen. In addition, they must then be sold.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:44:24 AM

honestly, personally, I would like to do this closely, but my fear does not allow me. You know, I approve of the purchase of precious metals, but agree that they are dangerous enough to store, because they can be stolen. In addition, they must then be sold.
now this will not be a problem for you. Firstly, SafeCapital has in its arsenal a special department store, whose suppliers assume the risks associated with the storage and sale of goods. They include just gold, platinum and silver.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:48:19 AM

now this will not be a problem for you. Firstly, SafeCapital has in its arsenal a special department store, whose suppliers assume the risks associated with the storage and sale of goods. They include just gold, platinum and silver.
I did not know about it. You have somewhat encouraged me with this. I did not think that the blockchain would go so far that additional products would be created, except for the main platform. That's what years of work on a service mean.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:52:16 AM

I did not know about it. You have somewhat encouraged me with this. I did not think that the blockchain would go so far that additional products would be created, except for the main platform. That's what years of work on a service mean.
well, if you mean the blockchain, then you are right: the current state of the blockchain is really many years of work to improve it. In addition, SafeCapital has created an entire financial ecosystem and, accordingly, it includes several additional products that are not limited to the store.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:56:15 AM

what you guys are talking about just doesn't fit in my head. People have been interacting daily with financial products and with finances in general every day for quite some time, were there really such advantages before? I just don't believe it!
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:00:36 AM

what you guys are talking about just doesn't fit in my head. People have been interacting daily with financial products and with finances in general every day for quite some time, were there really such advantages before? I just don't believe it!
I am sorry that you do not believe it. I advise you to read all the information in white paper. You will find the answers to all your questions, I am completely sure of this. In addition, the massive introduction of cryptocurrencies is gradually coming to naught. It is just not necessary.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:04:25 AM

I am sorry that you do not believe it. I advise you to read all the information in white paper. You will find the answers to all your questions, I am completely sure of this. In addition, the massive introduction of cryptocurrencies is gradually coming to naught. It is just not necessary.
it seems so to me too. After Bitcoin was created, many other coins based on the blockchain were invented. With each new coin, the blockchain improved more and more and, finally, it is a system with protocol levels. In your opinion, it was the final development of the blockchain that gave the impetus to massively not introduce cryptocurrency?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:08:25 AM

it seems so to me too. After Bitcoin was created, many other coins based on the blockchain were invented. With each new coin, the blockchain improved more and more and, finally, it is a system with protocol levels. In your opinion, it was the final development of the blockchain that gave the impetus to massively not introduce cryptocurrency?
it seems to me that the creation of modern crypto-ecosystems played a role here, further imitation of which simply does not make sense. Probably, everything that is possible has already been invented. But finances deserve a separate discussion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: