Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 11:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6112 times)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

I am more than sure that it is precisely the development of SafeCapital that the crucial stage of the blockchain will not affect. Its essence lies in the fact that, despite its many years of improvement, retail-level cryptocurrencies that would be reliable were never opened. Therefore, as I understand it, there is no point in further mass implementation.
in general, you are right. However, 10 years have passed since the creation of Bitcoin. I thought that all the coins that were created during this period contributed to the development of the cryptocurrency market as a whole. It turns out that for crypto enthusiasts, a simplified system of interaction with cryptocurrencies will remain a dream?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:03:15 PM

I am more than sure that it is precisely the development of SafeCapital that the crucial stage of the blockchain will not affect. Its essence lies in the fact that, despite its many years of improvement, retail-level cryptocurrencies that would be reliable were never opened. Therefore, as I understand it, there is no point in further mass implementation.
in general, you are right. However, 10 years have passed since the creation of Bitcoin. I thought that all the coins that were created during this period contributed to the development of the cryptocurrency market as a whole. It turns out that for crypto enthusiasts, a simplified system of interaction with cryptocurrencies will remain a dream?
I think that SafeCapital will perform these functions. In addition, it is worth noting that in the case of its development, the project team tried very hard, because absolutely for each operation its own unique product was created, which will bring not only current benefits to any person, but also it will be some kind of foundation in the future.
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:07:28 PM

guys, what foundation are we talking about? If SafeCapital is a platform for people to interact with finances, what specific tools are there? For example, I would like to try trade here, but I know that some of its types are not suitable for every class of the population.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:11:39 PM

guys, what foundation are we talking about? If SafeCapital is a platform for people to interact with finances, what specific tools are there? For example, I would like to try trade here, but I know that some of its types are not suitable for every class of the population.
what do you mean by the class of population? Are these any operations that depend on the availability of funds and their volumes? I see no problem investing, for example, in stocks of traditional companies or in some way getting passive income. Or is it not provided here?

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:15:30 PM

what do you mean by the class of population? Are these any operations that depend on the availability of funds and their volumes? I see no problem investing, for example, in stocks of traditional companies or in some way getting passive income. Or is it not provided here?
it seems that you have by no means professional concepts about investing. Let me explain that traditional trade is not really suitable for every person, and indeed investment is not suitable for everyone. Although SafeCapital has expanded its investment opportunities up to the participation of each person, something may have changed in this structure.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:20:47 PM

I hasten to note that now, indeed, everyone can become a part of this community. Now you only need a smartphone and access to the Internet. For me personally it’s fantastic, but all this is real! The developers designed everything in such a way that the achievements of the blockchain and the world of finance saw more people involved in it.
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:24:42 PM

I hasten to note that now, indeed, everyone can become a part of this community. Now you only need a smartphone and access to the Internet. For me personally it’s fantastic, but all this is real! The developers designed everything in such a way that the achievements of the blockchain and the world of finance saw more people involved in it.
I always believed that not only dreams of interacting with finances would remain dreams, but I did not expect that any type of investment is possible, even traditional. Thus, it turns out that the goal of SafeCapital is to combine the functions of blockchain and trading?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:28:08 PM

I always believed that not only dreams of interacting with finances would remain dreams, but I did not expect that any type of investment is possible, even traditional. Thus, it turns out that the goal of SafeCapital is to combine the functions of blockchain and trading?
the goal of the developers is to show each user that the world of cryptocurrencies is a powerful tool for making a profit, and if it is accessible to everyone, then this should not be missed. Especially if you can interact with these tools as easily as if you were sending SMS or responding to an email.
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:32:16 PM

the goal of the developers is to show each user that the world of cryptocurrencies is a powerful tool for making a profit, and if it is accessible to everyone, then this should not be missed. Especially if you can interact with these tools as easily as if you were sending SMS or responding to an email.
each time I am more and more surprised at what technologies can be useful and multifunctional. An ecosystem that contains many tools that can be useful to people must exist as long as possible! There are some problems with traditional investing, but personally I will hope that they will be eliminated by the SafeCapital developers.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:36:19 PM

you know, friends, why did the developers decide to expand access to financial products for everyone? The answer is simple. Retail users are not always able to carry out the operations that are available to experienced and wealthy investors, but now it is possible. Therefore, I think that it is worth touching on the topic of those tools that are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:40:15 PM

you know, friends, why did the developers decide to expand access to financial products for everyone? The answer is simple. Retail users are not always able to carry out the operations that are available to experienced and wealthy investors, but now it is possible. Therefore, I think that it is worth touching on the topic of those tools that are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I support you. But above was the topic of charity. I really want to know how it works. Tell me how the donation platform will work.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:44:28 PM

I support you. But above was the topic of charity. I really want to know how it works. Tell me how the donation platform will work.
in general, everything is simple. The donation platform will work in much the same way as one of the SafeCapital ecosystem tools, only now they will come directly to those in need, which eliminates the possibility of fraud by third parties.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:48:08 PM

as far as I know, in regular trading it was necessary to connect brokers and management funds in order to purchase a particular share or to perform any operation. Tell me, does blockchain provide for the possibility of excluding intermediaries or is it technically impossible?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:52:07 PM

as far as I know, in regular trading it was necessary to connect brokers and management funds in order to purchase a particular share or to perform any operation. Tell me, does blockchain provide for the possibility of excluding intermediaries or is it technically impossible?
the fact of the matter is that it is possible. Therefore, this facilitates the investment process, since it will not be necessary to pay high fees or wait for a certain time. Everything will be carried out instantly and at decent speeds. As for speed, the exchange is really very fast, I already read about it in white paper.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:56:27 PM

the fact of the matter is that it is possible. Therefore, this facilitates the investment process, since it will not be necessary to pay high fees or wait for a certain time. Everything will be carried out instantly and at decent speeds. As for speed, the exchange is really very fast, I already read about it in white paper.
I also read some points regarding the exchange. For example, it can process up to 10,000 operations per second and at the same time carry out a large number of connections, and given that it is also built on the blockchain, its failures are almost impossible.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 03:00:18 PM

for me personally, the main advantage in the exchange is the level of security. There is no point in a high speed and a large number of connections, if I constantly worry about the fact that my assets can be stolen. What is the situation with SafeCapital?

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:07:23 PM

for me personally, the main advantage in the exchange is the level of security. There is no point in a high speed and a large number of connections, if I constantly worry about the fact that my assets can be stolen. What is the situation with SafeCapital?
in fact, the level of security here is quite significant. Security is at the military level, so the exchange will be protected so that the issue of confidentiality and safety of funds does not even arise.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 03:11:08 PM

I think that everything should be completely arranged in the exchange. No factor should be decisive. There should be a clear system and its components, which, together with the functioning, give a sufficiently strong product that can be used by a large number of people.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:15:09 PM

I think that everything should be completely arranged in the exchange. No factor should be decisive. There should be a clear system and its components, which, together with the functioning, give a sufficiently strong product that can be used by a large number of people.
I personally agree with you on the whole, but there are times when you need to make the right choice and in favor of the right component. For example, I want to touch on the topic of storing our funds. There is hot storage, and there is cold. I know that both of these methods are reliable enough, but which of the storages still prevails and will be used specifically here?
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 03:19:07 PM

I personally agree with you on the whole, but there are times when you need to make the right choice and in favor of the right component. For example, I want to touch on the topic of storing our funds. There is hot storage, and there is cold. I know that both of these methods are reliable enough, but which of the storages still prevails and will be used specifically here?
in this exchange cold storage will be used, since it is still more reliable than cold. A white paper indicates that most of the compromised assets were lost due to the storage of hot wallets. Here, 96% of the exchange funds are stored in a cold wallet.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: