Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6079 times)
Doublescripts

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:33:20 AM

what exactly are the exchanges that are part of SafeCapital? will it be a simple tool for trading or a full-fledged exchange that will meet high quality standards.
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:37:21 AM

what exactly are the exchanges that are part of SafeCapital? will it be a simple tool for trading or a full-fledged exchange that will meet high quality standards.
you hit the point. It will be a simple tool for trading and exchange, as well as a complete platform with fast transactions, instant connections and a great opportunity to interact with projects from the Runway IEO platform.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:41:57 AM

you hit the point. It will be a simple tool for trading and exchange, as well as a complete platform with fast transactions, instant connections and a great opportunity to interact with projects from the Runway IEO platform.
I do not know anything about the Runway IEO platform. What opportunities does it give? What projects can participate in it7 why is it needed at all and is it part of the SafeCapital ecosystem? I have a lot of questions, because IEO did not appear on the Runway ecosystem product list.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 08:45:11 AM

let me tell you about this wonderful product. Yes, Runway IEO is indeed part of the ecosystem. This is a platform for people who exposes the best projects to participate in crowdfunding. The big advantage of this is that projects are traded on an exchange with a high level of liquidity.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:56:47 AM

let me tell you about this wonderful product. Yes, Runway IEO is indeed part of the ecosystem. This is a platform for people who exposes the best projects to participate in crowdfunding. The big advantage of this is that projects are traded on an exchange with a high level of liquidity.
it is very interesting. But I heard that IEO projects are no longer so popular, and even initially they opened with some silence. The same goes for ICO. What happened during this time?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:01:04 AM

it is very interesting. But I heard that IEO projects are no longer so popular, and even initially they opened with some silence. The same goes for ICO. What happened during this time?
as I understood from the white paper, the developers completely restructured all the functionality of IEO. We can assume that now there is a certain set of requirements for investors and projects so that they get on the Runway platform. Yes, there are requirements, but only for projects.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:11:32 AM

you know guys, I understand the benefits that exchanges and other ecosystem products have in themselves. I also understand the mission - this is an opportunity to participate in trading for anyone, using the stock of available funds, even if this stock is small. But what problems does the project team solve? And are they even available?
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:15:42 AM

you know guys, I understand the benefits that exchanges and other ecosystem products have in themselves. I also understand the mission - this is an opportunity to participate in trading for anyone, using the stock of available funds, even if this stock is small. But what problems does the project team solve? And are they even available?
yes, there really are problems, I can even tell this on my example of knowledge about investing. For example, traditional investment is, in fact, a difficult battle, because you need a large enough amount of funds to not only interact with brokers, but also to purchase shares, and they are not cheap.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:21:20 AM

yes, there really are problems, I can even tell this on my example of knowledge about investing. For example, traditional investment is, in fact, a difficult battle, because you need a large enough amount of funds to not only interact with brokers, but also to purchase shares, and they are not cheap.
I completely agree with this, especially when it comes to companies such as Berkshire Hathaway, and their shares cost up to several thousand dollars, and you will have to purchase the entire share: a partial purchase in such companies is not provided.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

but now SafeCapital gives this opportunity. By the way, returning to the question of exchanges, it is the exchange that meets high standards and facilitates traditional investment. In addition, do not forget about the online store, where you can purchase and store precious metals.
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:29:10 AM

but now SafeCapital gives this opportunity. By the way, returning to the question of exchanges, it is the exchange that meets high standards and facilitates traditional investment. In addition, do not forget about the online store, where you can purchase and store precious metals.
by the way, about the same situation with venture investments: they have certain conditions, which are in partnership between you. It is if you are a partner that you can participate in the early stages of financing a startup. It turns out that the whole thing again is the lack of opportunities for retail investment.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:33:11 AM

by the way, about the same situation with venture investments: they have certain conditions, which are in partnership between you. It is if you are a partner that you can participate in the early stages of financing a startup. It turns out that the whole thing again is the lack of opportunities for retail investment.
I believe that it is the lack of retail investment that creates a huge difference between those who have more funds and those who have fewer. Accordingly, this is an interclass difference, which probably does not allow any circle of investors to participate.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:37:12 AM

I would also add that to be deprived of the pleasure of venture capital means the inability to participate in the next Airbnb or Facebook. As we all understand, these are authoritative organizations that will have nothing to do with us.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:41:04 AM

I believe that not all users value cryptocurrency. In most cases, this is a misunderstood tool that should be studied in its entirety and then used as much as possible. Cool

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:45:11 AM

I believe that not all users value cryptocurrency. In most cases, this is a misunderstood tool that should be studied in its entirety and then used as much as possible. Cool
which is probably why the purpose of SafeCapital is to demonstrate that cryptocurrencies need to correctly understand, evaluate and use all the features of the blockchain, for example, as well as interact with these tools as easily as with email.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:49:24 AM

I believe that our future lies with decentralized systems that are not only easy to use, but also safe, transparent and honest: all operations are recorded in a distributed registry, and each user has a history of the form, and changing or deleting the operation is simple impossible.

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:53:29 AM

I believe that our future lies with decentralized systems that are not only easy to use, but also safe, transparent and honest: all operations are recorded in a distributed registry, and each user has a history of the form, and changing or deleting the operation is simple impossible.
it is absolutely true. And SafeCapital is not only a decentralized, but also a financial ecosystem (DeFi), which is created on the basis of the blockchain. The vision of developers is to make these dreams of participating in investing absolutely every person a reality. And it seems to me that they will succeed.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:57:11 AM

it is absolutely true. And SafeCapital is not only a decentralized, but also a financial ecosystem (DeFi), which is created on the basis of the blockchain. The vision of developers is to make these dreams of participating in investing absolutely every person a reality. And it seems to me that they will succeed.
yes, I think so too. If you have such powerful tools, it will be really simple, especially if each of these tools performs its specific functions, while simplifying and speeding up the current process. It seems to me that is very more than important for each user.

*Link Removed*
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:55:20 AM

good day to all, friends! I just recently read about this project that it is quite promising, especially since it is a financial industry where you need to be extremely careful and monitor your funds.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:59:41 AM

good day to all, friends! I just recently read about this project that it is quite promising, especially since it is a financial industry where you need to be extremely careful and monitor your funds.
I completely agree with you. The only thing I do not know is the further plans of the developers. You must definitely see the roadmap. I would like this project to become a leading one in finance and investment. I suggest that I am not the only one to hold such an opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: