Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:03:07 AM

I would like to note, friends, the devotion of developers to the blockchain. In fact, in recent years he has gained quite significant authority. In any system, he stands guard over transparency, honesty, and phenomenal speed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:07:03 AM

I would like to note, friends, the devotion of developers to the blockchain. In fact, in recent years he has gained quite significant authority. In any system, he stands guard over transparency, honesty, and phenomenal speed.
I believe that the participation of the blockchain in such a field is especially important, since the circle of users here will expand due to the novelty of the project and its future prospects. In addition, now absolutely everyone will be able to join the investment here.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:11:08 AM

I believe that the participation of the blockchain in such a field is especially important, since the circle of users here will expand due to the novelty of the project and its future prospects. In addition, now absolutely everyone will be able to join the investment here.
I thought this problem has not yet been resolved. Traditional investment, mutual and index funds, venture capital investments ... all this is quite expensive for those who do not have a decent amount of capital. Will now really only need a smartphone and an Internet connection?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:15:26 AM

I thought this problem has not yet been resolved. Traditional investment, mutual and index funds, venture capital investments ... all this is quite expensive for those who do not have a decent amount of capital. Will now really only need a smartphone and an Internet connection?
it is absolutely true, it will be so. The SafeCapital ecosystem has a sufficient number of applications and products that will give you the opportunity to get acquainted with those financial instruments that were previously not available to the average user.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:19:39 AM

of course, I am very pleased that the financial industry is now in reliable blockchain networks, but tell me if SafeCapital will be available on any world exchanges at least in the long term? It seems to me that this would be the logical conclusion of all his developments and the work of developers.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:23:18 AM

of course, I am very pleased that the financial industry is now in reliable blockchain networks, but tell me if SafeCapital will be available on any world exchanges at least in the long term? It seems to me that this would be the logical conclusion of all his developments and the work of developers.
yes, by the way, this interests me too. And you are absolutely right about the logical completion of the development, because SafeCapital, after entering the world exchange, would become more recognizable and acquire authority of a completely different level.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:27:49 AM

friends, you should familiarize yourself with the roadmap. The project team plans to bring SafeCapital to the top five largest world exchanges. This grand event is expected at the end of 2021, after the final releases of all trading tools and platforms.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:31:22 AM

friends, you should familiarize yourself with the roadmap. The project team plans to bring SafeCapital to the top five largest world exchanges. This grand event is expected at the end of 2021, after the final releases of all trading tools and platforms.
that's great. You know, I would like to discuss another very important point regarding charity. Now that the project really has the necessary resources for conducting financial operations, is it possible to take control of charitable donations?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:35:11 AM

that's great. You know, I would like to discuss another very important point regarding charity. Now that the project really has the necessary resources for conducting financial operations, is it possible to take control of charitable donations?
yes, of course. SafeCapital developers are designing a donation application that will go directly to those in need. Firstly, the participation of the blockchain in these operations will completely eliminate the possibility of leaking funds in the wrong hands, and secondly, the principle of this application is to deliver funds directly to those in need, this is even the most important.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:39:39 AM

yes, of course. SafeCapital developers are designing a donation application that will go directly to those in need. Firstly, the participation of the blockchain in these operations will completely eliminate the possibility of leaking funds in the wrong hands, and secondly, the principle of this application is to deliver funds directly to those in need, this is even the most important.
I agree. It is great that now I don’t have to think about the fact that my funds, instead of donating, could go to another industry and other people. I knew that the blockchain fixes everything, but I did not think that this distributed registry is so transparent that it excludes the possibility of transferring funds to third parties.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:43:07 AM

I would say that the whole point is what donations go to. Of course, anyone can be a charitable organization. Leaking funds in other hands is possible. It is impossible during the transfer of funds to put them on the wrong track: all operations are visible to users and recorded.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:47:09 AM

blockchain work is really very important. In addition, it is worth noting that it also benefits, being a fast network on the exchange that exchanges and trades shares or other financial products. This is a record high number of connections simultaneously with transactions.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:51:10 AM

blockchain work is really very important. In addition, it is worth noting that it also benefits, being a fast network on the exchange that exchanges and trades shares or other financial products. This is a record high number of connections simultaneously with transactions.
this is a really important point. Now that every user can become part of the SafeCapital community, imagine how much the flow will increase on the exchange. For smooth operation, the exchange must be of high quality and use better technology development standards.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:55:06 AM

this is a really important point. Now that every user can become part of the SafeCapital community, imagine how much the flow will increase on the exchange. For smooth operation, the exchange must be of high quality and use better technology development standards.
I think that the simultaneous implementation of 10,000 transactions and 10,000 connections indicate the absolute and exceptional quality of the exchange. Yes, when developing, only the best quality standards were really used. And this applies not only to the exchange, but also to all other SafeCapital products.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:59:05 AM

friends, I am now interested in one of the products that make up the SafeCapital ecosystem. it is a platform for people, as the developers themselves called it: Crowdfundr. What is it like? Judging by the name, this is a platform related to the issuance of funds by the crowd, but I'm not sure about that.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:03:14 PM

friends, I am now interested in one of the products that make up the SafeCapital ecosystem. it is a platform for people, as the developers themselves called it: Crowdfundr. What is it like? Judging by the name, this is a platform related to the issuance of funds by the crowd, but I'm not sure about that.
that's right, it really is a platform for people. It will be useful for those enterprises that are looking for financing, but for certain reasons cannot or do not want to get it from the bank. I agree that it is much easier to get microfinance from people.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:07:25 PM

you know, I would also prefer to receive funding from the crowd, because the crowd provides more favorable conditions and low rates. And getting a loan from a bank is sometimes almost impossible: these are high rates, tight deadlines and other details. Therefore, the crowdfundr platform will be very useful for users.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:11:49 PM

you know, I would also prefer to receive funding from the crowd, because the crowd provides more favorable conditions and low rates. And getting a loan from a bank is sometimes almost impossible: these are high rates, tight deadlines and other details. Therefore, the crowdfundr platform will be very useful for users.
each of SafeCapital products will be extremely useful for each of the users, especially for the category for which some financial instruments are becoming available only now.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:15:39 PM

each of SafeCapital products will be extremely useful for each of the users, especially for the category for which some financial instruments are becoming available only now.
I personally paid particular attention to the Autopilot fund, which makes index and mutual funds available to retail investors. This is an easy-to-use fund that allows you to customize your investment the way you want it. It is very convenient, in my opinion.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:19:09 PM

but how can the Autopilot fund facilitate participation in mutual and index funds? In theory, I know how this process happens: you need to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then give him permission to manage your products. I do not quite understand how this will happen in Autopilot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: