Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

of greater importance here is that the platform, along with all its products, is completely decentralized, and this is a huge advantage and peace of mind for users, especially for those who make regular donations.
yes, it is. The blockchain is safe, transparent and has the ability to simultaneously perform a large number of operations, so failures in this system are almost impossible. Still, progress over 10 years has become quite large.

*Link Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:28:32 PM

of greater importance here is that the platform, along with all its products, is completely decentralized, and this is a huge advantage and peace of mind for users, especially for those who make regular donations.
yes, it is. The blockchain is safe, transparent and has the ability to simultaneously perform a large number of operations, so failures in this system are almost impossible. Still, progress over 10 years has become quite large.
by the way, with regard to simultaneous connections, it is more likely about the exchange, since it is precisely it that really processes all these processes. Think that many users will join the project in view of the new concept of developers. The same goes for other products.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 12:51:58 PM

I noticed that each of the products is aimed specifically at people. For example, if enterprises are looking for financing, the Crowdfundr platform will help them, which makes it possible to get it from people, not from banks and, which is noteworthy, on more favorable terms.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
pvg777

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:34:36 PM

Actually it's very cautious when developers start another one project before the previous one is finished or achieved its Roadmap goals... I would say SCAP project smells like SCAM ... a brand NEW one SINS.... the same story, the same type of hipe, Discord channel is full of scammers trying to involve more people. And everyone who is trying to warn potential investors not put their funds into SCAm before investigating SINS story from the beginning IS BANNED... So be careful guys...
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:40:27 AM

hello everyone guys! As I notice, there have been quite a lot of cryptocurrency projects lately, but not all of them are useful. What can you say about SafeCapital? What are its benefits? And aren't all of his products really related to cryptocurrency?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:44:11 AM

hello everyone guys! As I notice, there have been quite a lot of cryptocurrency projects lately, but not all of them are useful. What can you say about SafeCapital? What are its benefits? And aren't all of his products really related to cryptocurrency?
SafeCapital will be useful not only for users who will be engaged in investing, but also for the financial industry as a whole, since now that there is SafeCapital, the number of users will increase many times over.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:48:37 AM

I would also like to know what specific conditions this project has and what tasks it contains. What should I do to join this community? Although it seems to me that I have too limited knowledge about investing, unfortunately ...
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:52:21 AM

friends, with regard to the SafeCapital concept, it is quite simple: it is an opportunity for absolutely every user to participate, despite the fact that some types of investments will not be affordable for everyone (venture capital investments, traditional and so on).
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:56:28 AM

friends, with regard to the SafeCapital concept, it is quite simple: it is an opportunity for absolutely every user to participate, despite the fact that some types of investments will not be affordable for everyone (venture capital investments, traditional and so on).
wait, that is, it turns out that now it will be available to everyone? I am simply amazed at this fact. Venture investments have always been interesting for me, however, in order to invest, you need to be partners of a particular organization, and this is not always possible.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:00:21 AM

wait, that is, it turns out that now it will be available to everyone? I am simply amazed at this fact. Venture investments have always been interesting for me, however, in order to invest, you need to be partners of a particular organization, and this is not always possible.
yes, now it is possible. Moreover, the SafeCapital ecosystem provides products that not only speed up all these processes and make dreams a reality, but also greatly simplify the interaction with finances. All this will happen thanks to the blockchain.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:04:24 AM

guys, I noticed that blockchain has been a kind of mainstream for a long time: it seems that it really has great potential and brings great benefit to the system to which its network extends.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:26:17 AM

guys, I noticed that blockchain has been a kind of mainstream for a long time: it seems that it really has great potential and brings great benefit to the system to which its network extends.
yes, it is. Judge for yourself: the blockchain is transparent, its system does not allow to conceal the movement of funds from any participant. A distributed registry not only stores each operation, but also makes it visible to everyone, so fraudulent transactions are almost completely eliminated.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

yes, it is. Judge for yourself: the blockchain is transparent, its system does not allow to conceal the movement of funds from any participant. A distributed registry not only stores each operation, but also makes it visible to everyone, so fraudulent transactions are almost completely eliminated.
what you are saying can be very beneficial for charitable organizations, because for them it is especially important that everything is as transparent as possible. Especially those users who donate their funds, most of all want to be sure that their funds went as intended.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:34:28 AM

what you are saying can be very beneficial for charitable organizations, because for them it is especially important that everything is as transparent as possible. Especially those users who donate their funds, most of all want to be sure that their funds went as intended.
by the way, the developers are working on it. A charity platform is planned, where each user will be able to donate, and the funds will go directly to those in need. I see the blockchain only on the positive side, especially when it helps in this way, this help is invaluable.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:38:44 AM

it was the question above of what kind of product in the SafeCapital ecosystem is intended for people. It seemed to me that each of these products should be beneficial for the users themselves. It is possible that I do not quite understand the motives of the developers.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:42:08 AM

it was the question above of what kind of product in the SafeCapital ecosystem is intended for people. It seemed to me that each of these products should be beneficial for the users themselves. It is possible that I do not quite understand the motives of the developers.
you understood everything correctly, here really every product is aimed at users. The essence of these products is that the actual permission for certain offers comes from the crowd. For example, if an enterprise is looking for financing, then it can receive microfinance from the crowd.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

you understood everything correctly, here really every product is aimed at users. The essence of these products is that the actual permission for certain offers comes from the crowd. For example, if an enterprise is looking for financing, then it can receive microfinance from the crowd.
now I understand what I was talking about. It turns out that if the bank drives into unfavorable lending conditions, the crowd can help, and then the conditions will be most favorable, and enterprises will be able to find such financing that will even be available by paying with cryptocurrency.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:51:08 AM

I heard about organizations like Kickstarter and GoFundMe. They also help businesses attract investment in ideas, but judging by the fact that SafeCapital offers more favorable conditions, the above organizations offer something better. Can you say something about this?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:55:06 AM

I heard about organizations like Kickstarter and GoFundMe. They also help businesses attract investment in ideas, but judging by the fact that SafeCapital offers more favorable conditions, the above organizations offer something better. Can you say something about this?
these organizations did not go to a larger level, unlike CrowdFundr. The latter help not only new projects, but also existing ones, so developers go to meet users. This is what a platform for people means. In my opinion, this will only be an advantage for users.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:59:29 AM

these organizations did not go to a larger level, unlike CrowdFundr. The latter help not only new projects, but also existing ones, so developers go to meet users. This is what a platform for people means. In my opinion, this will only be an advantage for users.
yes, I agree with you in this regard. The project as a whole is promising: each of the products brings great benefits to the participants. The development of technology leads to the development of investment products and the expansion of the target audience, so it is necessary to use all these opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: