Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

with regard to traditional investment, then there really should not be missed this opportunity. I even read the characteristics of the exchange, which, it turns out, is equipped with the best features that I have ever seen. This is the speed of transactions, and the number of processed connections ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:07:48 PM

with regard to traditional investment, then there really should not be missed this opportunity. I even read the characteristics of the exchange, which, it turns out, is equipped with the best features that I have ever seen. This is the speed of transactions, and the number of processed connections ..
also pay attention to the level of security, which is also important when choosing an exchange. Especially now, when there will be more users, you need to be sure of the safety of your assets.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:13:04 PM

also pay attention to the level of security, which is also important when choosing an exchange. Especially now, when there will be more users, you need to be sure of the safety of your assets.
I completely agree with you. Now trading will take place in real time thanks to unique unique connections, the number of which is impressive - there are more than a million of them. All previous slow connections are a thing of the past, as are security breaches and missed trades.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:17:39 PM

I completely agree with you. Now trading will take place in real time thanks to unique unique connections, the number of which is impressive - there are more than a million of them. All previous slow connections are a thing of the past, as are security breaches and missed trades.
that's great. It seems to me that the exchange should be just such a fast and multifunctional one. By the way, SafeCapital provides another exchange designed for exchange. We also need to discuss it in more detail.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:21:05 PM

Shift Exchange makes trading very easy. As you know, sometimes trading is difficult due to long waiting times, high fees and the impossibility of instant exchanges. Now we will be helped by the exchange in the SafeCapital ecosystem, which by simple clicks will satisfy your needs.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:25:09 PM

Shift Exchange makes trading very easy. As you know, sometimes trading is difficult due to long waiting times, high fees and the impossibility of instant exchanges. Now we will be helped by the exchange in the SafeCapital ecosystem, which by simple clicks will satisfy your needs.
I like this exchange that you do not need to compete with other users to be at the top of the order book. In addition, there are other indicators on which the exchange of conventional exchanges depends: these are stop orders, and market purchases, and the same order books.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:29:08 PM

I like this exchange that you do not need to compete with other users to be at the top of the order book. In addition, there are other indicators on which the exchange of conventional exchanges depends: these are stop orders, and market purchases, and the same order books.
this is exactly what automatic exchange is for. Sometimes we need to instantly exchange funds, and in most cases we have to wait a long time, which also depends on the amount of funds, your experience in trading and price. Therefore, such an exchange as Shift will be just in time for us.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:33:15 PM

I saw now a very useful product on the list: this is the Purveyor department store. It is truly universal, because here you can buy not only stocks, but also goods, and not only purchase, but also sell. In the list of goods there are even precious metals. I will undoubtedly acquire platinum as soon as the opportunity arises, but what about insurance?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:37:31 PM

I saw now a very useful product on the list: this is the Purveyor department store. It is truly universal, because here you can buy not only stocks, but also goods, and not only purchase, but also sell. In the list of goods there are even precious metals. I will undoubtedly acquire platinum as soon as the opportunity arises, but what about insurance?
everything is simple: this organization insures the stocks and goods that you purchase. In addition, you can trade stocks as easily as you purchase goods. You do not use brokerage services, high commissions, but simply use your BTC, ETH or SCAP assets and trade.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:41:04 PM

everything is simple: this organization insures the stocks and goods that you purchase. In addition, you can trade stocks as easily as you purchase goods. You do not use brokerage services, high commissions, but simply use your BTC, ETH or SCAP assets and trade.
once again I am convinced that SafeCapital is a cool platform! I understand that with its creation it will no longer be necessary to create other cryptocurrencies? Honestly, for 10 years I have not seen a single reliable cryptocurrency. Will there be mass adoption in this case?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:45:17 PM

once again I am convinced that SafeCapital is a cool platform! I understand that with its creation it will no longer be necessary to create other cryptocurrencies? Honestly, for 10 years I have not seen a single reliable cryptocurrency. Will there be mass adoption in this case?
I assume that this is the crucial stage of the blockchain, which many are talking about now. Over the years, the blockchain has been refined in the conditions of user needs and system requirements, however, cryptocurrencies are changing day by day. I believe that the massive introduction of cryptocurrency is now not necessary.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:49:04 PM

friends, what can you say about index and mutual funds? If traditional and venture capital investments are now available, does this apply to index and mutual funds? After all, it also has its own nuances that do not allow a certain circle of users to participate in this complex process.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:53:14 PM

friends, what can you say about index and mutual funds? If traditional and venture capital investments are now available, does this apply to index and mutual funds? After all, it also has its own nuances that do not allow a certain circle of users to participate in this complex process.
I hasten to please you and other users with the fact that even index and mutual funds are now available for investment. In addition, SafeCapital even provides a separate product - the Autopilot fund application - which facilitates trading and makes it a more convenient and quick tool without extra costs.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:57:32 PM

I hasten to please you and other users with the fact that even index and mutual funds are now available for investment. In addition, SafeCapital even provides a separate product - the Autopilot fund application - which facilitates trading and makes it a more convenient and quick tool without extra costs.
I heard about this fund, but thought it was intended to select the best projects that would then be presented at crowdfunding. This means that this fund will be intended for mutual and index funds. Tell us how it will happen. And how will the fund determine my needs?
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:01:37 PM

my friend, Autopilot uses a simple interface for that, so that each user can design a platform for himself in accordance with his investment needs. Autopilot also uses automatic operation for most processes.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:07:57 PM

guys, I'm just amazed! I have never seen such a fund that can automatically buy, sell, balance and hedge your portfolio in accordance with the rules established by you. Technology takes a big step forward.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:00:40 AM

friends, I am here relatively recently. Tell me what this project is all about. Can it be called promising? Honestly, there are so many of them on the cryptocurrency market that it can be difficult to figure out which one will really be useful.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:04:31 AM

friends, I am here relatively recently. Tell me what this project is all about. Can it be called promising? Honestly, there are so many of them on the cryptocurrency market that it can be difficult to figure out which one will really be useful.
you know, I've heard about this project more than once. It seems to me that he should make a revolution, because in the financial and investment industry there has not been such a breakthrough so that all investment products are available for each level of users. What do you say about this? Do you know anything about this ecosystem?
Alaa

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:08:25 AM

you know, I've heard about this project more than once. It seems to me that he should make a revolution, because in the financial and investment industry there has not been such a breakthrough so that all investment products are available for each level of users. What do you say about this? Do you know anything about this ecosystem?
I guess that this ecosystem is built on the basis of a blockchain network, which, in turn, is decentralized, transparent and has a number of significant advantages. Therefore, the developers have created a fairly powerful solution in view of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:12:13 AM

I guess that this ecosystem is built on the basis of a blockchain network, which, in turn, is decentralized, transparent and has a number of significant advantages. Therefore, the developers have created a fairly powerful solution in view of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I completely agree with you. You can even say much more: this ecosystem will make users' decentralization dreams come true. Moreover, this reality will be aimed only at developing the concept further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: